Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Abigaíl's Appetizer
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:20 am by basswalker

» Falling is Easy
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:17 am by Cooking Spray

» Flap of Wing, Swish of Tail
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:44 am by Henrex

» Someones Got Their Conflict in a Tizzy~ [Sofia; Private]
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:37 am by darkfunnel

» Are you lost?
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by Siegharty

» Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Kasai Rengoku (WIP)
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Leviathan

» Old World
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by basswalker

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:01 pm by basswalker

» A Selfish Endeavor. [Mag/Shuten]
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 3:01 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 I_voting_barA Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 I_voting_barA Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2690 registered users
The newest registered user is Mimikyutie

Our users have posted a total of 129978 messages in 19771 subjects

A Wolf Wanders [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A Wolf Wanders [open]   A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 8:11 am

Mirja shook her head softly as Verniy claimed she did not want to be a bother. This girl was just too cute. Smol, cuddly, and polite to a fault as well. It was enough to drive a girl mad. But she was not being a bother for Mirja, nothing this cute could ever be a bother, so she shook her head.
"Na, see I'm the reason why you can't get any training done. I clear this place out far to well and now you can't get anything to do an so at the crux of the matter, is me. And so I should fix what I have done" she explained, before patting Verniy, and heading off home, leaving the girl at the wastelands. It wasn't like she was in any trouble, nor would Mirja be gone for hours.

She came back some time later, with small bag. Opening it up, she fished out a small tablet-looking thing and nodded. This would help her very much in her quest to get some Hollows to kill.
"This is called Hollow Bait. When you break it, you get a lot of hollows interested in this immediate vicinity. Thus solving the problem of there not being any hollows around to test yourself on" She told Verniy, giving her some time to get ready before breaking it. Once it broke, Hollows would start appearing in their droves. A little more than Mirja had planned, but there was only base level hollows. As long as nothing big like an Adjuchas came through, there wouldn't be a problem.

"I'll keep a look out for anything big that is coming our way. This is training, not a fight to the death. But other than that, train away, my dear" She then sat back, and watched Verniy in action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: A Wolf Wanders [open]   A Wolf Wanders [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:53 am