Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» When an Angry Person is Angry
The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyToday at 2:46 pm by Siegharty

» Whispers on the Wind.
The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyYesterday at 11:36 pm by Gamma

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyYesterday at 5:53 pm by Guest

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
The Wolf of Wan Street I_vote_lcapThe Wolf of Wan Street I_voting_barThe Wolf of Wan Street I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Wolf of Wan Street I_vote_lcapThe Wolf of Wan Street I_voting_barThe Wolf of Wan Street I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127562 messages in 19430 subjects

The Wolf of Wan Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wolf of Wan Street Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Wolf of Wan Street Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Wolf of Wan Street Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Wolf of Wan Street   The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 1:13 pm

A

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
YaoXhu
Experienced Member
YaoXhu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wolf of Wan Street Left_bar_bleue87500/999999The Wolf of Wan Street Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

The Wolf of Wan Street Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Wolf of Wan Street   The Wolf of Wan Street EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:34 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]