Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2625 registered users
The newest registered user is Minxkasa

Our users have posted a total of 124466 messages in 19006 subjects
Share | 

The Wolf of Wan Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Wolf of Wan Street   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:34 pm

a

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YaoXhu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
87500/999999  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Wolf of Wan Street   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Nemesis was starting to feel as if things were going to get out of hand very soon, mostly due to the physical hints that Mirja was giving off to her. The wagging tail being the main contributor to this, as for most animals, that showed signs of excitement. The demon didn't quite have a full idea on what this woman was planning, but she made sure to not get all too comfortable, and that caution did come to fruition when the wolf approached.

Nemesis already found herself being held, trapped in a sense by the wolf. Arms draped around her, holding her till within her seat while being careful not to get too touchy. That part was at least appreciated. Being too forward was a very effective way in riling up Nemesis, but to no avail, the words spoken did just that instead. It actually took her a few moments to just register what was said to her. To think someone would be forward enough to ask her, no, to tell her that she'll become a pet. It was equal parts rude and cocky.

Perhaps if it was worded differently might Mirja had a chance. Currently, that chance was as close to zero as a chance could get, as the thought of being underneath someone with no control, of being a pet, of being effectively someone's slave, only annoyed her. It went against what she stood for, and it triggered some harsh memories within her mind, as evidenced by the visible twitch of her eyebrow and gaze upon the flushed, drunken face of the wolf. Intoxicated or not, sometimes an 'animal' needed to get booped to understand their place.

The only issue with this booping was that Nemesis was far too rough. In one quick moment, she thrust her forehead forwards, using a bit of her strength to bring pain to the wold, to slam right into the woman's face, to literally knock some sense into her and hopefully get her to release the demon.

"While I appreciate the offer, there are others who would find themselves quite happy in that position. I, for one, will not choose to struggle, but to simply decline it outright. I will not be your... 'pet'. Nor will I ever agree to anything like that." A long, drawn out sigh was given just a moment later, emerald eyes still focused upon Mirja's face, regardless of if she let go or anything. "My next question will be if you are willing to drop the topic of 'claiming' me. I would appreciate it greatly."

Even with a face lacking 90% of emotion and a fairly monotone voice, there seemed to be a spark in her eyes. Perhaps it was the desire for some attention, or the thrill of getting to possibly get into a scuffle with someone powerful, a good test of her own power. It was hard to tell just what exactly was going on in the barbie's mind now, but considering that she hasn't attempted to leave yet, Mirja had captivated her enough to entertain these odd notions.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: The Wolf of Wan Street   Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:53 am

a

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YaoXhu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
87500/999999  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: The Wolf of Wan Street   Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:08 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]