Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Words are nothing without Action [Shio]
Yesterday at 11:02 pm by Yaksha

» Lochland Grove [jcink]
Yesterday at 10:38 pm by Guest

» More points
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by That Guy...

» Russian meet Russian
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by That Guy...

» The Monsuta: Evolution Reborn [UPDATED]
Yesterday at 8:52 pm by Shizuo

» New Friend [Foolie]
Yesterday at 8:09 pm by Coolie

» Kokuto [APPROVED 3-3]
Yesterday at 6:21 pm by Henrex

» "ask for graphics and never get any" shop
Yesterday at 6:06 pm by §aga

» Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by Angry Charmander

» The Wolf of Wan Street
Yesterday at 4:25 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2439 registered users
The newest registered user is ellqu

Our users have posted a total of 112575 messages in 17051 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

Mirja Eeola

That Guy...

Portal

[THEFROST]

Angry Charmander

Shizuo

henTAI

Yaksha

§aga

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

The Wolf of Wan Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

¥ Yen : 47321241

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
223849/999999  (223849/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Wolf of Wan Street   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja liked the idea of a game, but there was not much time for anything. Mirja's Slip-Stream was incredibly fast, and they got where they were going before she could think of a question to ask. Instead, she decided to answer the question of what exactly, this was. Her beautiful magnum opus of running, the power unrelenting, unyielding, and uncaring of barriers.
"Ahh, this is, that was, whatever. Slip Stream. I basically ask The Wind to help me run, and that gives me more kick off, so I can go faster. And then I hit the Primal Wind, and hit it hard, so it surrenders and becomes a bubble in which nothing molests me while I run. I don't actually break the Sound Barrier running like that, more...absorb it and feed it into the dome so I can run faster. Everything about me these days is running faster" She told Nemesis, smiling and then putting her down on the snow-covered ground.

They had stopped outside a cabin, which Mirja entered and then got a drink out of the cupboard, pouring it into a cup for the girl and keeping one for herself.
"Here, have a drink. It's a bit strong, but the strength of the drink is the strength of the toast it is used in. And in that, I will accept nothing lighter than this. To the beautiful women in the world, and those with the strength to be more than just a pretty face" She would down her glass and grin as she got punched it the liver by it's incredible potency. "Now, why don't you ask me your question?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YaoXhu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 154975932

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
87500/999999  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Wolf of Wan Street   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Persona 5 - Song: Butterfly Kiss - Word Count: N/A

Nemesis seemed to only cock a brow in response to just what 'this' was. A type of wind barrier that just goes faster and faster the longer it goes.. certainly a neat trick, one that already got the cogs in her head turning for a multitude of reasons. But in the end, this was still just a casual get-together, so there was no need to be too much on guard. With finally being let free unto the snow, the woman followed right behind the wolf into the rather homely cabin. Being away from the icy chill outside and even glancing about to look at the decor and see just what kind of lifestyle Mirja lived.

And that was answered extremely quickly with a cup being offered too her, eyes staring down at the liquid within as Nemesis simply took a small sip, expression left unchanging as she didn't seem too keen on drinking much more. She didn't like 'strong' drinks, despite her emphasis on being strong herself. She didn't want to be rude either, so any expecting stares would be answered with another sip.

"That is a nice thing to toast too, thank you for the drink. My question is simple. What do you do for a living? Are you a soldier, a civilian, or just someone who does whatever they feel like?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Wolf of Wan Street   Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja watched Nemesis seemingly not take much of an interest in her drink, which was a little sad, she wanted to share the warm fuzzy drink with the world. But if she wasn't going to get drunk then best not get drunk herself, so Mirja could have a clear head when it came to dealing with the girl's questions. The first one was pretty simple, and so it was answered easily enough.
"I'm on the Gotei. I hunt hollows, and shit. Also fight clubs, I play some reallyl ong odds to get a lot of money from them. It's fun" she told Nemesis, replacing her cup of Mjord with some tea instead, something to keep her calm and something to fire her spirit at the same time, tea was like that to her.

"Now, I think it is my turn for a question, and I have just the one for you" she took a few sultry steps closer, and grinning, a wolfish smile that made her desires evident and her intensity overwhelming for the poor girl. "Have you, ever been with a woman before?" She asked. The question was pretty straight forward, and incredibly blunt, but that was Mirja all over.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
YaoXhu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 154975932

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
87500/999999  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The Wolf of Wan Street   Yesterday at 3:34 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Persona 5 - Song: Butterfly Kiss - Word Count: N/A

Nemesis began to try and get herself all the more acclimated to her surroundings. Eyes glancing about for a few more moments as she listened to Mirja's answer, Nemesis getting herself nice and comfy in her seat, one leg crossing over the other as both hands rested upon her lap. The response was interesting, and it showed that Mirja was in fact a fighter, one that preferred fun rather than discipline. Excitement then a serious tone. Personal gain rather than contributing to a cause, which was perfectly fine! It just gave Nemesis a bit more insight into just who Mirja was.

Any confidence she had seemed to fade away once Mirja finally asked her question, all with a grin and gaze of someone who wanted maybe just a bit more than a conversation. It definitely wasn't something that Nemesis was expecting, which simply led to her eyes widening in response at first, cheeks reddening just slightly as she cleared her throat.

"I... have not ever been with another. No. Not as a lover or someone for my personal enjoyment. I do not think it is in me to desire something such as that. From past experiences, the emotions I feel are limited. The need for attachment being one of them." A deep breath was taken to calm herself, Nemesis promptly speaking once more with her confidence returning in the conversation. "For my question, I want to ask why you wanted to know that."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Demon Toy

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: The Wolf of Wan Street   Yesterday at 4:25 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Taking a deep chuck of her Mjord, Mirja felt the power of it impact her. Even thought she was a very sturdy girl with the Reiryoku to be able to blast out most internal buggerations in moments, the drink was so potent that it affected her in a way that most drinks would not. And it was clear she was getting drunk from the way she reacted, her smile turning sultry and flirtatious, while her eyes glazed and became decidedly unfocused. Her ears flopped and her tail began to wag madly, not being a girl that got drunk often, it was a new experience for her.

And, when Nemesis blushed and got all shy, Mirja knew the answer before she had even spoken it, and it was a glorious answer. So she got up and walked over to Nemesis, unnaturally lithe and graceful, even when completely rat-arsed, leaning into her so she had was very close to the girl, hands placed around her, but not on her. They seemed to trap Nemesis in a prison of arms, and keep her there for Mirja's entertainment.
"I wanted to know that because it would shape a future question. So, here is the future question. I'm going to make you into my girl now. My cute little pet, who I dote on and play with so very much. That's a given, the question I want to ask, is now much are you going to resist that plan? I do like it when a girl squeals and plays the innocent maiden. And if you have never been with someone then you really are an innocent maiden. So, are you going to sit back and just let me have you, or are you going to squeal, little maiden?" It seemed that Mirja was a bit too forward and brusque when she was drunk. Probably a reason she tended to avoid it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Wolf of Wan Street
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2