Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion of the Soul

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:23 am

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Thumb_big_wide_815f93930cffe0bb1a04037330c62911

|||Saeko|||

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 4 Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 3Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 7

~*~

Are you willing to; Betray everything you've done over the years?; "i don't know"; What does your heart desire?; "Forgiveness...and a longing...to reunite with everyone..."; Will you leave behind everything you created, for this man?; "This...seems like the right path"; Then, follow the heart. These were the thoughts, that were flowing around the woman's mind, like a river. She wasn't ready, but she didn't deny, that she was feeling something, coming back within her heart, once again. It would be a hard choice, but her heart, was telling her something. No matter how much she hated her mother, she would not deny the feelings of this man. As he had embraced her, her arms wrapped around him, with an equal sense of longing and warmth. "True...but...i'd like you to protect...me....from "me" " she said as she put her head into his chest, and let the tears roll down. "I...just don't want...too...burden you..." she said, keeping him close to her. She was afraid of getting him into something, that could hurt him. Her heart was screaming out to her, to keep him there. Yet, to no avail, she could not deny the man and how he felt for her. There was something she had felt between a man, recently. However, that was a dark ethereal Sin. Which, while she enjoyed it, she found herself being pulled in, under this man's wing's. if angels and demons existed, then this man was the guardian, that she had split up with many years before.

She looked up to the clouds, and decided that, if Tsubine was telling her the truth. The least she could do was re correct the wrongs, she had created. she looked up to him. "Well...i have a dark secret....Midori...as you know....went missing, well that's because of me" she said looking at him, with those blue eyes, filled with regret and sadness. "i...felt that, by taking her other daughters...that i'd make her feel even more pain, then i've felt. However, the only reason i wasn't able to take Iori was, she didn't participate in the same war, as her younger sister...therefore, i didn't want to reveal my presence, so i felt that Midori was enough...i altered her memories to some degree, but i promise you i didn't go any farther then that..." she said, as she still felt guilty. Playing with someone's mind, was the same as killing a part of them. She, didn't want to keep any secrets from you. "if i decide to follow this path, then i feel it's only right, that i keep nothing away from you..." she said as she put her arms over his face and rubbed the tips of her fingers, across his masculine, yet firm and soft, face. She, smiled and within a second, those lips of her's touched his, it was a peck, but different, as it could also be considered a kiss. Her mind, was made up ,it seemed what she really wanted now, was him, and only him.

Last edited by Misaiko on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:29 am

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 B316da72
Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 716c1d76

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 4118cbdd Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 461d5019 Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Tsubineicon-1

Desiring.
Longing.
Adoring.
Is this
What they call love?
Or is this
Just a case
Of simple attraction?
Do I care for or love her?

Tsubine was, of couse, slightly shocked by what Saeko said. However, it wasn't the kind of shock that would drive him away. Instead, it was one of those surprises and secrets that relationships were built upon. Of course, it was a bit more serious than something like hitting a kid on a bike with a car or something. He laughed slightly.

"Sae-chan...I'll protect you from anyone." As she dug her head into Tsubine's chest, he held onto her head, comforting her. Tsubine set his chin down atop her head, and smelled her hair. However, it wasn't a big long wiff. Instead, it was a subtle sniff, natural-like. Apples. "Sae-chan, if you are a burden, then I'm the god damn Soul King."

Tsubine was...shocked by what she said next. However, Tsubine was ready to accept the truth and keep her safe. She wasn't sane. No, she was sane. She just wasn't in-check. And the only person who could keep her in-check...was Tsubine. The devil's eyes looked deep within her being. Of course, there was a bit of displeasure with her actions, but his eyes...empathy engulfed the displeasure. "Sae-chan. While what you did was wrong...and while I was going to go hunt Midori down...it's the past now. Not now, but I am going to ask you to take me and a little posse` of mine to her location before an official search party arrives. I just...Sae-chan...you're you, yanno that? But anyways, I'll come clean about something as well...I think I may have had a hand in Lieutenant Shiba's death, though you probably don't know who the hell that is. Sae-chan I-"
Tsubine was surprised at her reaction to his words. In the middle of his sentence, she kissed his lips. This left Tsubine speechless for a while. He was just...surprised that she had taken the initiative. However, that did not matter. He wanted her and she wanted him. That was all that mattered. As the rain came down harder, Tsubine took his Haori off gracefully and thew it over Saeko, giving her something to keep her dry with. He placed the young woman on his back and in an instant, the two were on the other side of the lake, beside the waterfall. The white-haired devil led her into the cave behind the watery monster.

Driftwood and rope had all washed up in here from past storms. Tsubine took off his kosode, revealing a scarred and chiseled torso. He placed the black fabric over a piece of driftwood that was wedged between two rocks. The white-haired devil looked back at the woman he had taken to their old hideout. He smiled with a slight bit of embarrassment.
"You're probably going to have to take most of your clothing off since we're both drenched. I can start a fire if need be. But I'm fine just sitting here with you until the storm blows over..."

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:11 am

|||Saeko|||

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 4 Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 3Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 7

~*~

Saeko, couldn't help but smile, and hug Him closer to her. "It's fine...right? after all...i've told you my truths, and you've told me your's. there's nothing that we should hide between us" Her face, held no more of that sadness. But, rather a new found happiness, that was bringing her more joy, then it did to kill someone. She, couldn't help but wonder, what his reaction would be to seeing that side of her, However, if it was enough for him to accept her this much, she couldn't find an ill thought to cloud her happiness right now. The only thing that stood in front of her now, was to go and make her wrongs, Right. All things considered, she definitely does not know, if there will ever be a reunion between her and her mother, But, for her love, to this man. She'd be willing to take Midori back to that woman, despite her still flowing hatred.

This night, has proven to be different, then the others night she visited. Much more different, was this a miracle falling upon the purple haired female?; Or was it a dream? No, it truly felt real, but very unbelievable. What, she was leaving behind, and what she would gain in the future. That's what it meant to sacrifice, when it came to love. It wasn't something that she just chose unconsciously. Her only wish right now, would just be to stay here, and be wrapped in that welcoming embrace. To some extent, Maybe that was what she longed for, all this time. She just wanted to keep the part of her heart locked away, in a large black hole. Whilst, replacing it with a dark and tainted one. While it was true, she had no idea who Kaien Shiba was, it seemed that he had a connection with that man, that was important to him. Saeko didn't care for that, he could be the most unknown person in the world, and she would sit here, holding his head in her lap, while listening to him tell his stories, just like they always did.

After their little reconcile, confessions. Saeko felt Tsubine putting his haori over her body, to give her warmth, while picking her up, just as quickly. Getting the two in the cave, so they wouldn't continue to get wet, and soaked from, the rain. When they arrived, Saeko smiled as she landed down in the cave with him. She watched, as he took off his Kosode, to reveal that very masculine figure of his. Unlike some males, his figure didn't look grotesque, each part of him, looked perfect. She was starting to remember, while she had fell in love with him, in the first place. "I understand..." with that, reply, she began to undress, out of her own soaked clothing. Throwing the soaked black stockings, and skirt. She kept on her tank top, however. What she had under her skirt, was something akin to a set of shorts, that were firm fitting, but soft and loose around her waist and lower body. Right under that, was panties. She stretched out, while letting her hair down, and smiled at his expression. "Come on now, it's not like we didn't go and do this back in those old days..." she said, as it seemed now, that she had went back to that teasing girl, that she was known for, naturally.

Last edited by Misaiko on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 4118cbdd Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 461d5019 Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Tsubineicon-1

I can travel
Left or
Right or
Forward or
Backward.
It doesn't matter the direction
As long
As every path
Leads to her.

Tsubine laughed at her comment. No, it was more of a chuckle. Apparentally Tsubine liked to chuckle instead of just laughing. The white devil picked up some of the driftwood, which was dry as hell, and clumped it together. He had no trouble picking up the logs, no matter the size. He then pointed at the fire with his left index finger and a small, weak shakkahou was fired. The kidou was a fire-based one and so it was perfect for starting the fire.

He sat down beside the half-naked vixen cross-legged. Her black-and-purple laced underwear was something akin to the style she wore long ago. The difference was the ones she had on now were less revealing. His thoughts wandered to some of the wilder parties the two had. Then there was also one of her habits of waking up without clothes on and startling Yukiko, Tsubine's adoptive younger sister. Tsubine loved that part about her, despite it was inappropriate behavior around Yuki. It wasn't because her body was perfect to him, it was simply because she wasn't afraid of others seeing it. She would not flaunt it, but she would use it to her advantage.

"Sae-chan...you know that this is nice...no, this isn't just nice...it's...I can't think of the words to say to describe how I feel right now."

What he was saying was true. He had no idea how to describe how he felt. It was like a feeling of ecstacy mixed with adoration and pure enjoyment. He made a slight move on her and placed his slightly muscular arm around her shoulder as he looked past the fire and waterfall, into the rain. He looked to the side and saw both of their clothing was still soaked. He had used all of the wood for the fire, and he knew that the clothes would be dry in about two hours.

The white-haired devil looked down at the vixen, who was obviously happy once again. In fact, he was happy once again. Just being near her made his depression sink like a rock in an ocean. After a few minutes of just staring into the rain, he spoke something that would halfway prove his intentions.
"So, how's your personal life been? I've pretty much told you about mine, haha."

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm

|||Saeko|||

~*~

Saeko Smiled, as the taller man brought her back into his vicnity. Putting a shoulder over her arm. She had casted all of her pain aside, just for him. From now on, she would live to serve and satisfy this man, and he would do the same for her, one protecting the other. She was leaving behind many things, but gaining so much more. She couldn't help but be happy about it. Slightly regretful, to say the least. But, that feeling would probably be dashed, eventually. The only thing that stood in their way now, was to get Misaiko to accept her once again, she wanted to pursue tsubine, however she couldn't fathom the thought of Misaiko, Midori, and his relationship with them, to be broken because of her. She simply wanted to see him happy, and to share that happiness with him.

She was completely caught within, those wings of his. There was a theory, of never being able to fall out of love, with the one you fell in love with, and maybe it was being proven true, by everything that had transpired today. It would only be a matter of time, until they returned to the way they were, years ago. They had a few more obstacles, but it would definitely be interesting, to see how they would reach those obstacles. It would test, their reblossoming love, to the full extent. Saeko could already predict through her many premonitions and sixth sense, that they would not have a easy time convicing, her mother that she had changed. Saeko, on the other hand could not forgive her either, so the hate was a mutual feeling. She decided to stop thinking about it, and figured that the chips would fall, whenever they may. She wanted to enjoy this new happiness for as long as she could. in fact, it felt like so much of a dream for her, at the moment. she felt, that if she even lost concentration for a moment, that he would disappear.

Like one of those ethereal illusions, one has when they experience, a death in the family, or when they lose someone very dear to them. That's how this felt for her. She almost got lost into laying beside him that she fell asleep, that was until he asked her a question about what she's been doing over the years. If she had to think about it, there were many meetings she had set to meet some of the most bastardly guys and girls of the world, and times where she assasinated people for the pure thrill, though that was only the high and mighty rich men, that deserved to die.

She sighed and came out with it. "Well i've changed and am different from that old girl you knew.." she said looking up at him with a tsundere pout. "So it's hard to tell you, but since you trust me...i've done assasin jobs" she said, as she went down the list. "Killing those high and mighty rich men who use greed over people, to assert their authority..." she said as she recalled the memories, vividly. How she enjoyed seeing their faces crunched and twisted in agony, pain, despair, and fear. It was a surreal feeling for her, yet she didn't want to explain how she killed them, as it would make her seem like a pyscho.

She was, but not to the level of being brainless or idiotic. " a bartender, and socialite" she said going down the list even mroe. "and on some occasions some magazine shoots" she said with a nod. "So i've been busy, with some of my things...after i left the world" she said as she looked down and twiddled her fingers, she looked back up at him with eyes, that could lull even a angry dragon. "But all of that's going to change, once we're together again Tsubine-Kun" said in the sweetest tone, it would've been enough to drive the man wild. She looked at him for a moment, then got on a more serious expression. "Though...Tsubine how do you figure we're gonna convince my mother to let me back, or even accept us? i'm sure whoever's with midori will want to kill me as well..." she said as she put her face down. "Are you really sure you want to get into this?" he had asked his question, but now it was time for her to ask her own.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Desiring.
Longing.
Adoring.
Is this
What they call love?
Or is this
Just a case
Of simple attraction?

Tsubine did not change his expression. He did not move. He only continued to stare and smile at Saeko. He cared not for whom she killed. He cared not for why she killed. He cared not how she killed. He cared only that she was safe now. He would be devestated if she had died. In fact, he might have walked into the lake and never resurfaced if she had not been there. It was thanks to her that this man was still alive, to be honestly blunt.

"Though...Tsubine how do you figure we're gonna convince my mother to let me back, or even accept us? I'm sure whoever is with midori will want to kill me as well..."

The white-haired devil thought that through. How could they convince Misaiko? Force was out of the question. He thought too highly of her. Of course, it wouldn't be easy even by force. She was magnificent in battle, both in combat itself and the elegance of her attacks. It would take more than Saeko and Tsubine's voices to sway her even an inch.
Maybe Shadin could help. That is, if he won't kill Saeko for kidnapping Midori... Even then it would be tough. Tsubine knew it would probably end in fighting, though there was one trump card...Tsubine could reveal his Sugiura Blood.

Tsubine had learned through Shimura that he was half-Sugiura. His father, whose name shan't be mentioned, had impregnated Shimura not once, but four times. Tsubine was the second child, followed by Ana and a son no one really remembers. Tsubine, when in the presence of a true-blood Sugiura, is able to have his Sugiura traits emerge. It's odd to see him like this, as he really looks nothing like his normal self. Either way, that might be his only trump card.

"Sae-chan, I'll protect you from your mother, your aunts, your grandmother, anyone. It is a man's duty to protect the woman he loves, even if he loses his life. I'll have to think of a way to convince Misaiko, as it won't be easy in the least no matter what route we go down. Hell, maybe a lifetime supply of tea would help." His joking tone was evident on that last sentence. However, it wasn't a joke. He would try that, if the situation called for it. However, it was pretty much out of the question for it to work. As he slightly tightened his grip around her, his voice turned soft and caring. "Sae-chan. I want you to know this. Whatever you do, I will support you in. Well, not whatever but if you're in the wrong, I shall defend you. Whether it be from yourself or an outside source, just remember no attack shall ever touch your skin as long as I'm with you."

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:41 pm

|||Saeko|||

~*~

Saeko, Smiled and looked up at the man. He truly was a sweet individual. No matter what anyone said of him now, to this woman, he was a sweet and gentle man, who wanted to do nothing more then protect his woman. It made her feel at peace, in fact she was so happy she wanted to cry again. This time, not out of tears, but out of the affection and love that he had shown towards her today. So, what could they do now?; She didn't have many idea's, and it had seemed that they talked about just anything or everything they could muster up. So, what did she want to do now?; Well for one, they were in a cave. Barely, no clothing on. and the night was still young. Such an area, and such a situation, caused the purpled haired vixen, to have a teasing fox like grin, run upon her cheeks. She traced her finger up against his muscular build, like a musician or violinist for a lack of better term, played an instrument. Those delicate and soft fingers, moving up against his chest. While she made a innocent chuckle, this was too much of a grand situation, to not take advantage of him. "I'm surprised, that since we've been in here, you haven't done more, then cuddle up to me" she said, keeping that stare, that seemed exuberantly innocent, yet belied a very seductive and teasing, fox of a woman.

All things aside, it was true that the woman didn't mind, using her body to get her way. However, this was different. This, was more of a way of seduction. She figured, she didn't want to end up sleeping. She moved her head up to his cheek, and nuzzled the side of it. "Or maybe, i've lost my grandiose and vixen, looks over the years?" she said, adding another sly chuckle, twisted and wrapped within her tone, which was either sweet venom, or sweet caramel. Whatever the case was, she just wanted to avoid going to sleep. It was that feeling, that if you went to sleep, then something that seemed so impossible, would disappear before you. That's the feeling she had, it felt so real, yet it felt like a ethereal dream. That, was how this kind of moment was for her. So, what would her prince do now?

Last edited by Misaiko on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Tumblr_leei57BvPL1qelo2do1_500

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 716c1d76-1

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 332595-1 Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 315661-1 Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 253001-1-1

Desiring.
Longing.
Adoring.
Is this
What they call love?
Or is this
Just a case
Of simple attraction?

"Of course you have not lost your looks. You're still as beautiful as-No, you're even more gorgeous than you were. It may be the longing feeling I've had for you, but you seem more and more perfect the longer I stay here, just staring into your amethyst eyes. That is why I haven't done more. I would be concentrated on something other than them. However, I can easily tell that you want to do more than just sit here and talk." Tsubine moved his body slightly, to where he was facing her. He then gently placed his forehead upon hers. His white hair, slightly styled to be in front of his nose, pressed against her face. He still smiled as his eyes were only inches from hers. The Aureolin orbs of the devil contrasted to the amethyst orbs of the vixen.

In a swift move, he placed both arms around her. He rotated his head slightly as he brought the female closer to him. Their connection completed as the two pair of lips met. Despite the shocked reaction Saeko would probably have, Tsubine closed his eyes and continued to press against her soft, elegant lips.
This is how everything should be from now on. Nothing but this. This feeling of lonliness being banished by the love of another. This feeling of being close to something once lost. This is how my life should feel.

Tsubine pulled away slightly. He was still close to her face though. His aureolin orbs stared back into her amethyst ones. The contrast was highly visible, but it was one of those beautiful ones. Blue and red look great together, when not mixed. So why shouldn't two shades of purple and yellow do the same? "Sae-chan. I'm going to be blunt. I never stopped loving you. I would say you're the first person I've ever truly loved, but Kaien-sama...Heh, I didn't love him in the way I love you though. He was the closest thing to a true brother I've ever had. But Sae-chan...what is that of which you desire?" Tsubine's closed lips then pressed against her left cheek. This lasted for a shorter amount of time than the first kiss. His yellow eyes continued to be fixated upon hers as he awaited a response.

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:10 am

|||Saeko|||

~*~

Saeko giggled, slightly. He must have been able to read her like a book, at this point. It was no surprise, as they had known each other for so many years. As the white haired prince, had said. She may have changed in growing up, but the key parts of her personality still stayed the same. Those eyes of her's stared back into his own. She wanted him to make love to her. If she could re call their times, they were sweet moments, that involved taking things slow, then getting into a fast pace. After she got used to it, of course she continued to enjoy more of the things that it brought. She couldn't help but enjoy the flattery, that he continued to give her. To get the flattery or compliments from your lover, was like receiving sweet candy kisses, each and every single moment. Luckily, in his case, he was good with his words. Where as, some guys in this moment, would be shy and end up choking in their sentences, making a lame punch line, or making a joke that would most likely kill the mood, within a matter of seconds. Yet with him, every word was to the point, he never once ever beat around the bush, when she got to know his personality more, while they dated. It was good to know that her lover, was still the same man, that she fell in love with all those years ago. Albeit, a newer look, and a over all change in his personality, which was all the more perfect for her. She wanted to enjoy this moment for all it was worth.

However, she was quickly caught off guard, when he did take action. She, however didn't react out of shock, that was upset. After all, that's was the plan. After getting over her shock, she smiled and hugged him. Letting her thoughts flow into her mind, like a river of water. "[i] He belongs to me, and only me. No matter where i go from here, or in the future, i know that i will always have him by my side, and that has made me a happy girl, ha...it's funny since i expected nothing more then a soak in the water...[i/]" she spoke inside of her mind, mentally taking in everything that led up to this point. She wanted to make up for the things, that had happened when they broke up. Have a child with him, and even watch over the current children he may have. She wanted to be everything to him, that he was being to her. It was the least she felt she could do, after he did everything for her, and would plan to do after today. So, there was only one more thing to do. She wanted to enjoy his good times, and comprehend him on a emotional level when his bad times, came up. There were many things, she did want to do. However, the thing that was on her mind right now, was to make love with her man. After all, she wanted to make sure she had him. Body, and all. She smiled as she enjoyed the kiss, and made a small and happy breath, as he pulled away. After that, she decided she wanted to come out with what her desire was...

"My Desire....is...." she began to speak while looking into his eyes, she then grabbed his arm and moved his hand up to her chest, where her heart was. If he could feel the heart beat, it felt like it was beating faster, and faster through every moment. "I want you to make love to me...that is my desire...." her cheeks, began to glow with a cute, almost beautiful, blush. those eyes that stared and met with his, showing how serious she was, yet how shy she could be. "Let's...make love, like we did our very first time..." she said, as she closed her eyes, as her faced stayed still with that peaceful and genuine look, that she had from many many many years ago.

Last edited by Misaiko on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 Tumblr_leei57BvPL1qelo2do1_500

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 716c1d76-1

Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 332595-1 Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 315661-1 Reunion of the Soul - Page 2 253001-1-1

The pale street, my swaying shadow,
I walk slowly, not knowing my destination.
My feelings can't reach yours.
The things reflected in the depths of your eyes,
I started running in order to catch up to them.
I grip your outstretched hand without letting go.
On this night, the half moon shines upon us.
I shake off the flow of time chasing after us.
Though we are both half incomplete, we should be able to draw our future.

"That...will not be a problem." Tsubine moved his head downwards and kissed her neck. The feeling of the two's sparks meeting was like ecstasy. There was no greater feeling. With his lips, he could feel her heartbeat.
Thump.

Thump.

Thump.
Thump.
Thump. Thump.

Her beat got faster the longer he kept himself in that pose. His face locked onto her neck, like a vampire in dire need of blood. Leaving a small red mark on her soft skin, he broke away and brought himself back to her lips. He tightened his grasp on her, pressing her above average breasts, albeit clothed, against his chest.

He brought himself back again, this time smiling. As she exhaled, Tsubine kissed her open mouth with his.
Sae-chan. You are who I wanted from the beginning. You are the perfect woman for me. No man but myself is worthy of someone like you. I will do my damndest to keep you happy. Tsubine moved his tounge into her mouth slowly. Tsubine actually rushed with that. His tounge was slightly longer than normal, though not enough to mess his speaking up. It was perfect for surprise kissing and other activities involving the tounge.

The pink tip of his tounge met hers, and he tightened his grip on her again. If he grasped her harder, she would have trouble breathing. Underneath her shirt, Tsubine could feel her erect nipples pressed against his chest. He laughed in his mind slightly.
Heh. To think they're already like this after only some simple kissing. Tsubine's tounge began twisting and turning upon hers. This almost wrestling-like process went on for what seemed like hours. Instead, it was for less than a minute.

He pulled away once more and softly smiled at the purple-haired vixen. He wrapped his hand around her head and caressed her face slightly. Her soft skin was natural, as far as he knew. Hell, even creams and surgery couldn't make skin like this.
"Sae-chan, I hope you don't mind if I take it a bit slow. If you would like it, I could speed the routine up."

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum