Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mortal Reminder - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Mortal Reminder - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Mortal Reminder - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mortal Reminder

Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:21 pm

The Righteous Guardian

TOSHIKO KAMENASHI

The Mortal Reminder - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 461

Toshiko rubbed the back of her neck softly, thinking on these Regalia. Her brain moved at about the speed of light sometimes, especially when she got to really extreme amounts thinking. She racked her brain on the subject of these objects before she sighed and then looked towards the device that was clearly unnatural. Toshiko watched as the device changed from a harmless looking pocket watch to a sword in merely moments. The girl blinked in amazement. Sure, technology could accomplish much, but, this was more than just simple technology or some gimmick or power; it was something far more. Toshiko grinned for a moment before she let the grin fade, simply looking at the device until it faded back to what it normally was; a pocket watch. Toshiko looked at Ghislain for a little bit longer before she sighed softly.

"I see... Yeah, I have never heard of them before; these Regalia. Also, I wouldn't mind learning more fighting forms... Knowing just martial arts alone can be limiting at times. So, please do teach me; and Ritsuko as well if she wants training. Just saying. A-Also... do you think I could get a Regalia if possible?"

Toshiko was looking at Ghislain with a look of determination; her eyes gazing into Ghislain's own. She was looking for answers, training; especially what these Regalia were. It was extremely hard to tell what all Toshiko was looking for, but, she stared to understand what she was looking for. To boil it down to simplicity, it was power. However, in more complicated terms; it was far more than just simply the craving for power. What may it be then? The want to protect; that's what she was all about after all. Toshiko wanted to protect those she cared for; and power seemed to be the only way to do it in situations like these. Toshiko let a soft sigh escape her lips as she let her gaze fall to the ground momentarily.

However, she soon noticed that Ghislain was showing her something. She looked back up in nearly an instant and watched as Ghislain basically caused an uncountable number of reishi bullets, of a sort, to be manipulated and to move how he wished. Toshiko stared at this in amazement, knowing that she could control the reishi shots used by her Gatling gun and railgun, but, she didn't know that it was possible to do it on a scale this large. She swallowed softly as they faded before looking to Ghislain. She bowed her head slightly, put her right hand, balled in a fist, to the ground; knuckles touching the sand. She looked down still and made only one request.

"Please teach me!!"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mortal Reminder - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The Mortal Reminder - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:32 pm

THE  SOVIET MARKSMAN

RITSUKO NICKLOVICH

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 320

Ritsuko took a closer look at Ghislans pocket watch as she could hear something growl almost like a dog, but she just shrugged it off assuming it was all in her head.
She never knew regalia could have names, hell even take on different forms; she just assumed it was another weapon used to help quincies in battle. However based on what Ghislan was saying its safe to assume it's similar to a zanpaktou spirt that shinigami have within their zanpaktou's; companions who work together to achieve a common goal.

Ritsuko watched closely as ghislan demonstarted his reishi manipulation; seeing two tips of reishi flowing within the edge of his fingers. As a dark figure appeared before ghislan but he didn't show any signs of fear or worry, actually it was the complete opposite he immediately cut the figure with his fingers.

Learning new fighting styles is always a must for me, sure i know a few fighting styles such as boxing and wrestling but those aren't going to really help her out if she's fighting against other supernatural beings. She wanted to learn whatever was avaliable.
Words couldn't explain what the hell ritsuko has witness in front of her very eyes, moving a bullet mid-air making it do tricks like a animal.

Ghislan continued as he demonstrated more of his unique abilities to both ritsuko and Toshiko, almost like the bullets were asteroids or planets orbiting around the sun or in this case ghislan.

Ritsuko couldn't help but applaud to it, after all it did look pretty amazing and made her question whether or not she'd be capable of at least learning the baiscs of reishi manipulation.

She wanted to learn this technique as well, albiet her sniper rifle is a bit different but it's safe to assume with enough practice she could also fire countless bullets with complete control.

"I'd like to recieve training as well Mr.Ghislan!" Ritsuko said kneeling on one foot

Anonymous

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:10 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1901

They were promising indeed the future of their people looked bright finally. They were getting away from the days of when most people demanded and such. Ghislain rubbed his chin for a moment thinking as he reached into a bag he carried. Pulling out what looked like two ordinary chains. They were, in fact, Regalia who never got owners and Ghislain located them. He'd not intended to give them to Vandenreich. But this was a special circumstance, these could be called Necklaces. He gently held one out for both girls to take. Once they touched it they would begin imprinting. The Regalia would come to life and become a being and person. So he began explaining it now to save time. "Regalia are very much alive and capable of many feats. They have genders, mine is a female Regalia. It's uncommon but does happen when Male's get them. They are connected deeply to you and feel what you do and will grow with you. When you touch these necklaces they will shape according to your will." Ghislain said as he waited to hear them both ask for training.

It had been some time since he'd been a teacher. But he guessed he could teach them something. "Very well, I will teach you everything I can. I will impart my views and ideas to you, but this is your destination, not mine..I've lived a thousand years and took part in many things. Now I will impart to you what I wished for the Vandenreich. I desired for us to live in harmony with the world and get back to our rich culture and customs. Sadly I don't forsee that happening outside those who come to me." Slowly he stood up and dusted sand off of his frame as he cracked his shoulders. "In our original culture we were monks, warrior monks especially we took care and cleaned things as requested. Hollows being an example, but that's the past.Now, where would you each like to begin?"[/color] He said smiling softly as he blinked a bit. A thought crossed his mind as he wondered where they were at. Blut wise and skills, but he'd let them decide.

He could teach them whatever they wanted to learn. Quincy were his people despite his reluctance to step into the Vandenreich further. "I guess I can tell you this as well, why I agreed to leave the Vandenreich. I didn't want to hurt you or anyone else their anymore. My disappearing due to circumstances of the first Emperor. Caused a tremendous wound for many."Becoming a wandering monk had become the solution. Ghislain acknowledged it wasn't perfectly ideal in some situations. His desire to return to that monk way and train people to embrace their culture. It was someone who lived in the past instead of the future. He was a master of energy and capable of much more. The mark on his forehead showcased exactly how much. He was well trained in most regards and capable of inflicting a tremendous amount of knowledge to anyone. The question would remain though, what would they pick to be the first lesson. This wasn't normally how it worked.

But Ghislain wasn't the regular teacher. He wanted to see what they thought they needed to learn the most.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mortal Reminder - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Mortal Reminder - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:04 pm

The Righteous Guardian

TOSHIKO KAMENASHI

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 503

Toshiko looked at Ghislain and then towards the necklaces. For some reason, one of them called to her as if it was meant for her or something; a feeling that truly confused Toshiko. Toshiko slowly reached for one of the necklaces, her hand floating under the one that had a gem charm on the end; the gem seemingly having multiple colors. She slowly wrapped her fingers around the necklace and took it slowly, staring at the gem before sparks emitted from the gem and necklace. Toshiko jumped a little in surprise as it continued to spark. After a few more sparks burst from the necklace, it shifted into a Katana, then a traditional Japanese bow, and then back to a necklace. This alone left Toshiko blinking in amazement. She swallowed softly and put the necklace around her neck, the charm of it sticking out some from under her scarf. Toshiko bowed her head to Ghislain as thanks before she thought on some things.

Toshiko sighed softly as she listened to Ghislain. It was entirely possible for Vandrenreich to live in harmony with others since they weren't evil; the org was not to be aligned with those like Shadowfall or Monsuta. Toshiko let out a soft sigh as she watched Ghislain speak, simply taking in his words with ease before she finally got the chance to speak since he was done speaking. She looked him directly in the eyes and sighed softly.

"Well... I would like to learn everything I can, but, hand to hand combat would be nice; I do want to learn how to use my new Regalia. Which, I do thank you for, Ghislain. But, please teach me as much as you can; especially when it comes to using an actual bow... It seems like my Regalia can take on the form of a sword and a bow..."

Toshiko rubbed the back of her head, a small blush crossing her face since it was true that Toshiko had NEVER used a bow in her life; she had no need to. Toshiko never had an actual bow weapon, she just had her Gatling gun; and that thing was easy to fire. But she had never used a bow, it was likely the one weapon she was unfamiliar with when it came to the training she obtained when she was younger. Martial Arts? Sure. Swordplay? Eyup. However, she never really practiced when it came to shooting bows. So, she was a bit at a loss there. So, with a bow, Toshiko again requested for Ghislain to guide her with his teaching; and hopefully she would excel rather well.

"I understand that you needed to leave the Vandenreich to not hurt us; but I ask you to help me. And Ritsuko here. Train us, please, train me in whatever way you can; I really do wish to learn what I can. That, and I really do want to be able to protect what is precious to me."

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mortal Reminder - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The Mortal Reminder - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:43 am

THE  SOVIET MARKSMAN

RITSUKO NICKLOVICH

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 520

Ritsuko looked at one of the bracelets appearing right in front of her, she couldn't make it out but it sounded like a golden eagle cawing as it soars across the sky looking for the right person to obtain it's glorious power. Ritsuko was obviously the one perfect for this Regalia,it somehow reminded her of herself in a way. Perhaps it was the eagles amazing tenacity and cunning or maybe how it finds it's prey.
Whatever the case ritsuko grabbed the bracelet and attached in onto her right arm The bracelet itself stood out from the rest of her clothing due to it's wavy design; however it changed too a solid white indicating that she was feeling a bit shocked. Whatever the case Ritsuko bowed to Ghislain as a token of her gratitude and as respect for him as a person.

Ritsuko was looking at her new Regalia and noticed that when she touched it; the bracelet changed into a crossbow, the crossbow itself also had a wavy design and it somehow changed color to simulate the enviorment around her. Since they were on the beach it camoflauged with the dand around them. Ritsuko was obviously surpised about this making a woah sound.

"Looks like my Regalia takes form if a crossbow, interesting"

Ritsuko looked in utter curiosity as to what she could use this weapon for, perhaps combining this with her Ghillie suit would make this a more versatile weapon in mid range combat.

She's mostly used to using a sniper rifle a deadly weapon that has the ability to eliminate her targets from afar while also seeing thier bodies plop on the ground as a bullet comes in and out of their heads. Although ritsuko is used to her sniper rifle she is willing to learn how to use the crossbow, sure it might not be able to kill targets from long ranges but it will prove useful if she's forced to fight mid-range.

Ritsuko was ready to begin her training with Toshiko and the might Ghislan, it's going to take awhile for her regalia to recognize her as the proper owner but it'll be a great achievement once she does; but for now it's time for some training which she was eager to do.

Anonymous

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:07 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1901

He listened carefully before dusting the sand from his clothing. He brought a hand to his chin and thought for a moment. Before finally he got himself up and looked at the two of them. Both were polite and well spoken unlike others of their people. So she wished to see a bow, that wasn't terribly hard. It was the weapon Quincy used frequently along with the Regalia he gave them. During the war, those were the current tools of the trade from so long ago. But hand to hand that part was easy as he spoke softly. "Alright, our hand to hand style focuses on the skill were best known for. Control of reishi and manipulation of it too highly precise levels. Our people were monks and as such practiced a quick and precise style which focused on using the control to its full potential. Focus your vision on my index and middle fingers." Slowly the generated energy to the tips and it formed into blades. They were small but sharp on the tips of his fingers. "Through our bodies, a river of reishi runs and Quincy are able to detect and manipulate this with enough training. Our people learned how to fight this way to protect people. To defend them from the shadows that would devour things whole."

He said finishing the lecture as he held his hand out a bow formed as he created it of dark matter. The weapon he held his hand as he pointed his hand to the ground before them both. Two bows of similar form appeared before them as he decided to give them the basics. "Our bows specialize in firing highly precise shots and are changed by Quincy design and need. Things that act as a bow for us can be different things generally, from a sniper rifle to a Gatling gun. I am able to create any weapon I imagine through my powers but anyways I'll give you some pointers real quick. His eyes moved over to about ten meters away and three targets formed. He was creating things easily despite being in the real world. The flow of the ocean and breathing of this world was something almost audible for him.

But it was time to focus on the subject at hand as he gently pulled the bow string back. His breathing changed as he exhaled and prepared the arrow. Firing a small precise one into the target's center. But he stopped the arrow himself making the color change so they could see it's path as the bright blue color hit the target's center lighting it up. "Control your breathing when you take the shot, it's similar to a sniper rifle in this regard. Finding the target and hitting them is part of the goal.Here let me show you real quick." He took a step and vanished putting a hand on both girl's shoulders he relocated them 50 meters from the targets. He slowly lowered himself into the sand as a rifle appeared in front of him. "Just watch closely, I'll show you the breathing technique our people use..it's up to you if you want to use it." He took a breath now and it seemed like his breathing matched the air. The waves it was like he was totally in sync with them.

A loud pop went off as he squeezed the trigger, releasing a blast from the powerful rifle. The target he hit previously was missing its top piece now as he stood up and the rifle vanished. He walked over to the two placing a hand softly on their shoulders. Using Hiernyaku he returned them to ten meters from the target. "Alright, give it a shot."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum