Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ritsuko's Regalia Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Ritsuko's Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Ritsuko's Regalia Empty Ritsuko's Regalia

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Regalia Name: The Eagle
    Regalia Type: Beast
    Regalia Travel Form Appearance: Ritsuko's Travel Form is a beautiful bracelet, consist of a beautiful wave design. The bracelt itself is nothing special though, the only thing the bracelet does is examine ritsuko's body language and brain to determine her mood; she wears it on her right arm and depending on her mood the color changes. For exmaple, being happy turns the bracelet bright yellow while anger makes it a dark red.
    Weapon Form: Ritsuko's weapon turns into a crossbow, similar to a quincy bow it'll utilize reishi around the air in order to fire the weapon and reload it. The crossbow is colored blue and will immediately blend into any environment Ritsuko is in.
    Woodland/Jungle: Green camo design
    Snow: White
    Desert: Desert camo design
    Ranged Elements: N/A
    Abilities:

Enhanced sight: Ritsuko gets an increase in perhiperal vision and eyesight. However since she's not a high enough tier she can only see a maximum range of about a few km. During her "Sniper Sight" she's able to identify an ally or enemy based on their colors, however certain people can exhibit different colors.

Red: Enemy
    Blue: Friendly

Origin Form Appearance: A golden eagle.

Last edited by BK on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ritsuko's Regalia Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Ritsuko's Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Ritsuko's Regalia Empty Re: Ritsuko's Regalia

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:39 pm
The only thing preventing me from approving immediately since there's nothing actually outright wrong with it, is: Why Hammer? From what I know, Ritsuko is a soviet sniper. That being said, I get the eagle-beast regalia type, as well as the enhanced sight, but from what I know a Regalia's form even as a weapon is supposed to have a corresponding form to the rest of its theme.

Crow wrote:They also can form into weapons generally making them transformable weapons. Beast Regalia comes in like lions, tigers, or bears generally. They have forms that are known as travel forms. Which let them function as jewelry or something on their person. Their powers have something to do with the animal they are based on most of the time. Ancient Regalia takes the form of deceased creatures that are gone such as dinosaurs. The forms here once again have something to do with what they were made after. It has a lot to do with the physical traits of the Ancient Regalia in question.

I don't see how a hammer correlates, and especially how a sniper's regalia which provides a sniper-accentuating ability has no ranged features, let alone operating a melee weapon. If you clarify for me, then thereafter this should be good to go.

Ritsuko's Regalia 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ritsuko's Regalia Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Ritsuko's Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Ritsuko's Regalia Empty Re: Ritsuko's Regalia

Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:50 pm
[mod]Given the respective changes, I'll go ahead and approve this. Tier 4 Regalia.[/mod]

Ritsuko's Regalia 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum