Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2625 registered users
The newest registered user is Minxkasa

Our users have posted a total of 124467 messages in 19006 subjects
Share | 

For Russia! Or something....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: For Russia! Or something....   Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja loved to run. It wasn't something she made a secret in any way, and even actively told people about in her usual very heavy handed manner. So when she was carrying a beautiful, albeit tiny, girl with her, nothing could be better for her. Verniy had, shockingly, spoken rather a lot to Mirja, showing that she was just shy, and that in turn just added to her cuteness rather than putting Mirja off trying to get anywhere further with her. Opening this flower up so it bloomed was Mirja's goal, and nothing was going to divert her course.

It took quite a while, but she eventually rolled into Vastime and slowed herself to a halt outside the training grounds, which she then opened the door to and took Verniy inside.
"So, I've decided I am going to teach you something that is important to me. And I want it to be important to you. I can understand if you would rather limit the interaction you have with me, you seem a girl that is...worried, about making friends. At least that is how I saw it from where I was stood. However, I would like you to just humour me for this one thing, and then you can go about doing whatever it is you want to do and I will follow your desires" She said, rather in a flurry as if she was worried Verniy wouldn't hear her out or something. But Mirja was rather hard to not hear out.

She strolled to the center of the training ground, and sat down, gesturing Verniy to come sit with her. Her tail swished back and forth nervously as she waited, and she thought about what she was going to say before finally coming out with it.
"This technique, is one that demands peace. So I need you to find the thing that soothes your ragged nerves whenever you are in trouble of losing it. Something that you think on in the dark days, and something that is always by your side, and by your heart"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
17560/99999  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: For Russia! Or something....   Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:36 pm