Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsuta Org Template Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Monsuta Org Template Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Monsuta Org Template Empty Monsuta Org Template

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Monsuta Org Template 6EdIfMt

Monsuta Org Template XYq4K9d

PUT TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

PUT TEXT HERE

PUT TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Monsuta Org Template WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsuta Org Template Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Monsuta Org Template Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Monsuta Org Template Empty Re: Monsuta Org Template

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:41 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Monsuta Org Template 6EdIfMt

Monsuta Org Template XYq4K9d

ENTER THE MONSUTA

Alignment: Neutral Antag.

Allies: At this time, The Monsuta has no known allies with other organizations. They do, however, have many connections to smaller contractors, factions and other self-made material.

Neutral: The Monsuta don't seem to care one way or the other about the Sugiuran Hierarchy. As there isn't enough interaction between them to determine a true stance.

Enemies: At this time their enemies appear to be most of the currently active factions. These include The Gotei, Vizard/Yayjuu corps, Vanguard/Vastime, K-World and Shadow Fall.

Info: The Monsuta were many things in the past. At first they were an organization of vizards which were hellbent on opposing the world out of the contempt that Hakai Chikara possessed for The Vizard Corps and their leader. As the years went on, they expanded beyond that simple vision and started taking into their care many different other races and factions. Under the lead of Tora Lionus, they were a band of savages without a rhyme, reason or purpose. Only pure brutality, torture and carnage were on their mind. While, under the control of Stefan Soan, they sought to maybe try and clean up their murderous image in a futile attempt to become like other factions on the planet.

Yet, after many facelifts, objective changes and leaders; the current Monsuta seems to be geared towards a precise direction: evolution.

Those who are apart of the Monsuta in this new generation define themselves as terrorist and seek to disrupt the current balance of the world. This is done so that the earth can revert back to the way it was before WW3, but still allowing to progress beyond even that vision and the ruin it has today. Effectively, they want a better world and to prove that they can come back from the shambles. So they wish to oppose all who would stand in the way of that goal.

They want to tear down or cause havoc for most current organizations, nations and so on. However, they do not want to massacre the planet. Instead, they want to use whatever tactics they can to release the hold of these factions one by one so that the people of the nations themselves can decide how they will adapt and evolve. Treating each part of earth like it's own tribe and allowing them to progress and compete seems to be a definite goal of the Monsuta.

It is why they have broken up and assigned different Cabinet members, Deputies and Governors to enage in this areas, guide them and even comptete against one another so that they can contiune to always grow and never grow dull. Yet, they do not want them to kill their own internal comptetion. Nay, they do not even desire to kill all supernatural race sor anything like that. They just want to see the planet thrive in their own radical vision.

They are not bound by ethics, morals, laws or rules. They merely act as a group, decide what is best and act.

OBJECTIVES

- Redesign the world bit by bit with any method possible
- Gather up resources for their cause
- Compete against the world and themselves
- Cause havoc for other org/factions and disrupt the balance

BENEFITS/RESOURCES

Wealth/Resources: The Monsuta, while fractured, still have more than enough resources and wealth from the nations they have oversight over to produce materials they need for their org. This means they have the budget, people and tools needed to craft various types of supernatural weaponary, defenses, supplementary gear and so on.

Equipment:

Monsuta Chokehold Defenese [CLICK TO BE TAKEN]

Land: These are the regions on Earth that the Monsuta has oversight over. Different faction members can oversee these regions if they apply. [AS OF 4-27-2017]

Bolivia (Monsuta)
Brazil (Monsuta)
Chile (Monsuta)
Colombia (Monsuta)
Ecuador (Monsuta)
Guyana (Monsuta)
Paraguay(Monsuta)
Peru (Monsuta)
Suriname(Monsuta)
Uruguay (Monsuta)
Venezuela (Monsuta)
Mexico (The Monsuta)
Yemen (Monsuta)
Turkmenistan (Monsuta)
United Arab Emirates (Monsuta)
Uzbekistan (Monsuta)
Tajikistan (Monsuta)
Pakistan (Monsuta)
Qatar (Monsuta)
Nepal (Monsuta)
Oman (Monsuta)
Kuwait (Monsuta)
Kyrgyzstan (Monsuta)
Kazakhstan (Monsuta)
India (Monsuta)
Indonesia (Monsuta)
Iran (Monsuta)
Iraq (Monsuta)

Afghanistan (Monsuta)

THE POSITIONS

Monsuta Commander In Chief: Essentially, this is the person that otherwise controls the Monsuta. They can make executive decisions for the betterment of the Monsuta, but their Cabinet often advises them on how to conduct operations. They have the power to arrange resources, ranks and other permissions as they see fit.

The Cabinet: The Cabinet of The Monsuta can be considered the effective shadow hand. They handle most of the complex decisions, elevate what is right for the organization and usually have an immense amount of power in the organization. They are only over-ran by The Commander in Chief. Granted, most of them are unknown for the time being just to conceal their identity. There are some that may even pretend to be just regular Monsuta members not to compromise their positions.

Deputies: Deputies are considered to hold down the fort and are otherwise can be comparable to captains. However, unlike Captains, they can choose what parts of the Monsuta they want to enforce and are not restricted by tier. Instead, they are selected based on what skill set they have to offer and what they can handle. Deputies will often be divided up with military resources, recruiting, security, intelligence, resources and so on. And there is no limit to the amount of Deputies.

Governors: Governors of The Monsuta make up the bulk of the PC (personal character) force. Governors can make their own decisions and decide what resources they want to contribute to the Monsuta, but they usually are overwatched by Deputies and are often monitored by the higher ups. Otherwise, they are free to do as they please.

Officers: Officers of The Monsuta are effectively their own independent agents. There are some that are hired or kept on directly through the internal team of the Monsuta; while the Monsuta isn't opposed to hiring outside contractors to fill up their forces. They handle task on behalf of the Monsuta and provide a variety of resources. These can range from intelligence, muscle, equipment and other types of task that can be bought and paid for.

YEN PAYMENTS

Commander In Chief: 500,000 yen per week
Cabinet Members: 450,000 yen per week
Deputies: 350,000 yen per week
Governors: 220,000 per week
Officers: 100,000 per week

OPEN RANKS

COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF

Azuma Lazarus [0-5]

THE CABINETS

THE DEPUTIES

THE GOVERNORS

THE OFFICERS

TEMPLATES

Monsuta Sign up Sheet
Character Name: (self-explanatory)
Character App: (self-explanatory)
Monsuta Position: (Which position do you want? You can even go as far as to sometimes assign your character to their skill set. For example, you can create "Governor Of Finances" or "Deputy of Military Forces" depending on how skilled you are. You will be tested for this by The Cabinet. )
Reasoning: (Why would they be joining said position?)
Extra: (Anything else to say?)

Code:
[b][u]Monsuta Sign up Sheet[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] (self-explanatory)
[b]Character App:[/b] (self-explanatory)
[b]Monsuta Position:[/b] (Which position do you want? You can even go as far as to sometimes assign your character to their skill set. For example, you can create "Governor Of Finances" or "Deputy of Military Forces" depending on how skilled you are. You will be tested for this by The Cabinet. )
[b]Reasoning:[/b] (Why would they be joining said position?)
[b]Extra:[/b] (Anything else to say?)

Suggestion Template

Idea: (What is your suggestion for the Monsuta? If you got one, put it here and the higher-ups might implement it.)

Code:
[u][b]Suggestion Template[/b][/u]

[b]Idea:[/b] (What is your suggestion for the Monsuta? If you got one, put it here and the higher-ups might implement it.)

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Monsuta Org Template WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum