Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  Empty Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:31 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja wandered the Wastelands with a feeling as if she was searching for something. She had caught a scent on the wind and it was a scent that she knew, even if she didn't know she knew it. It was irritating, to smell something that she knew, and yet didn't. Made her want to punch things and break stuff and generally just go mad and growl at people. So instead she focused inwards, and spawned Lady Caliburn. Her presence was always something that managed to alleviate Mirja's stress and calm her anger. The energy she produced was somewhat of a peaceful vibe for her, because she was literally crafted from peace and determination.

Looking up at the massive golden structure, she could visualise, and feel, the energy surrounding her. It was not something that was present in sufficient quantities for even the sharpest of energy people to notice, but work and time had grown it into something that could be easily recognised by the owner. She theorized that only the person who spawned it could feel their Tulpa's energy. Although this was all just hypothetical, she didn't know anyone who had a Tulpa long enough to spawn the energy. Except Ashigoi, but he was like a very small leaf in a hurricane that spanned the entire planet.

"You know, you are basically just my thoughts, so what can I do with you, other than just hitting people?" She asked, smirking to herself before sitting down and closing her eyes. Focusing intently on Lady Caliburn, she wanted to know if the construct had any senses that Mirja could uterlize. Having another set of eyes that high up would be a tremendous boon on the battlefield, if she could manage to focus seeing two things at the same time.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  Empty Re: Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:28 am
Charlise had been in the endless grassy fields since morning, wandering it's vast expanse. It was the first time in a while she was in absolute silence, absolute peace... Well... It wasn't completely peaceful. The grass seemed to disorganize into baseless green shards sticking out of the floor in the silence, the occasional creature looking like a series of unintelligible shapes. She was a little confused as to why everything seemed to slowly fragment. That's right, it wasn't real, she reminded herself. Nothing she experienced was real. She was thoroughly convinced she was completely mad and imagined a world to exist in. Though, she still interacted with what she thought were creations of her mind like actual people. She was even compelled to have their attention, but knew her place.

Outside of her thoughts, the woman lied in the grass, her short hair sprawled against the greenery. She stared at the sky, the silence soon evolving into white noise of sorts. Flowers of different kinds and colors sprouted on her body, growing through her clothing and in her hair, as if she was a small garden. She was relaxed, her mind almost fading into unconsciousness from how still and numb she felt.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:01 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja focused, losing time to the drive of her desire before suddenly the world blossomed back into life and colour, only in a manner she had never seen before. She had a much higher view of the plains, and could see everything, for miles and miles. It was kind of beautiful, in a very awesome way. And it also allowed her to see an interesting Arrancar girl just, lounging around, probably after having snacked on some souls or something like those hollow bastards always did. Welp, time to do her job. Mirja broke the link between Lady Caliburn, dismissed the giant construct, and got up.

what kind of girl just lays around like there is no care in the world when you are in the living world and could be crushed at any time by rival hollows or Soul Reapers? She had no sense of danger, and that was dangerous, so Mirja decided to go over and give her a sense of danger. It wasn't helped that the girl smelled familiar, and yet she had never met anyone even remotely like her. It was all incredibly frustrating, and she was not the best of girls when she was frustrated by this kind of thing.

Walking over, and then leaning over, she gave the girl a nudge with her foot. Maniacal and bonkers, not rude.
"Hey, you sure you wanna just be lounging around like that without any care in the world? There is quite a care in the world to be had, after all"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:08 pm
Charlise was continuing to gaze at the sky as flowers continued to bloom on her, soon beginning to obscure her vision. Everything seemed to slowly fragment more, breaking off into white. The sky seemed to crumble more and more as everything became more and more slow and quiet. All the natural sounds were drowned out... Fading... Everything is...

She took in a small gasp and almost panicked when she gained feeling and proper consciousness back in her body. She looked around, hearing rustling and feeling the flowers on her face which were quickly receding. There were plenty of other flowers on her body, but they didnt yet shrink back. She stared up at the thing casting a shadow on her from above; some girl with wolf ears. She immediately calmed down, her eyes droopy, appearing rather dull and bored towards the appearance of the girl.

"Care..? What's there to care about, really?" She asked, her voice gentle, "Why would you care if I cared or not?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja bit her lip softly and looked down at the girl. It was really like she didn't have any worries in the world. Clearly a new arrancar. Or a nutjob, it wasn't her job to decide which, she just let out a sigh and stared down at the girl.
"You should probably care because as one of the soul eating Hollows, you are in danger of people like me coming up to you at any moment and drawing our swords, like like this-" Mirja drew her sword to solidify the point she was making verbally "- and then stabbing you until you return to the Soul Cycle like a good little Hollow"

It seemed as if she wasn't threatening, there was no edge or malice to her words and voice. She honestly was telling her why she should care, which made it all the more worrying to hear because Mirja was talking about literally murdering this guy in a calm, instructive voice. Which made her more dangerous than any angry person ever could be.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:38 pm
The arrancar stared at the wolfish woman, seeming completely unamused by how she reacted. She didn't want to talk right now, really. Almost fading into obscurity was unnerving, so... Maybe talking would be the better choice to keep her distracted. She kept her gaze on the canid woman as she drew out a sword. She was barely fazed by the sword and her explanation of what a danger she was to her. She sighed gently, all the flowers sprouting from her body turning a very light shade of their colors.

She quietly collected a small bouquet of violets and lavenders growing on her body, offering the bundle to the woman.
"Here. Flowers of peace." She said, keeping her gaze away from the woman, "I haven't really eaten any souls, I think. I only woke up again a few months ago. I haven't really bothered anyone, really. I've just been travelling... Still not sure why I haven't faded from existence after death." Her eyes screamed absolute hopelessness, "Sorry for existing, if it's such a problem."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja quickly lashed out with her claws and diced the violets into nothing. She didn't like plants, never did. The girl had an interesting ability to spawn them from her body, but that didn't mean Mirja was going to start liking them any time soon. Her lupian claws were sharp and nasty, making very short work of the plants that where offered in her direction. Gripping her sword, she wondered how to humanely kill an Arrancar. This one didn't seem to be fighting, so she was going to kill it as nicely as she could. But they didn't have a mask to shatter, it was more mask chunks. Maybe rip their head off?

"You're an Arrancar. You were made from a Hollow, probably against your will. And as a Hollow, you would have eaten souls. So yea, you are stuffed full of souls that need to go back to the Cycle. It's not your fault for existing really, you just had trouble on earth you couldn't let go of, and eventually you became a Hollow, and then from there you became an Arrancar. And then from there, you met me, who is going to free you from your existence as a heartless beast, and let you pass on"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:21 pm
Charlise simply stared as she tore the flowers apart. If she had a heart, it would be dropping. Sure the flowers weren't grown specifically for her, nor did she specifically conjure them from her body, but she's never had someone tear her flowers apart. Especially with the claws of a beast. She didn't feel threatened by her; she simply dropped what was left of the stalks on the ground, sighing gently. Her hand was still outstretched limply.

She listened to her rather lengthy explanation of what she was, what she did, etc. Lord almighty, if she was what she kept hearing about herself, this woman seems quite racist, no? Is racist the correct word? Who cares...
"If it isn't my fault for existing, why must I be erased?" She asked, "Even if I am a servant and you are obviously of importance... I..." She caught her tongue, becoming silent, "I apologize for trying to dictate your choices... But I would rather not cease to exist, at least within this mindset." Her eyes shut, her head turning away, "So please, I'm asking, not demanding, for you not to slay me."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:35 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

The girl seemed to have some strange ideas about what was going to happen when she got released back into the soul society, where she actually belonged. So Mirja designed to enlighten her, sword still in hand because she had in no way changed her mind about doing what she was born to do. Too much time spent with 'kill hollows' ingrained in her mind to even think about not obliterating this girl before she could ever get herself into something that could resemble trouble with someone who would be less friendly with her than the Wolf intended to be.

"If it is not a person's fault that they broke their leg, should they be left with a broken leg? I'm here to help. But, you seem to think as if you are going to die forever if I do this. I'm not a Quincy. Those, will obliterate you entirely and you'll never be again. Me, I can just help. I'll take you out of this existence that is just pain and suffering and being overcome by the emotion of however you died, and then you can finally be free to be who you want. I can even look for you in the Soul Society if you want. A girl's nose, knows, you know"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:39 am
Charlise kept herself on the ground, soon covering her face and groaning softly, the flowers retreating to her flesh as she curled up on her side, continuing to listen to the wolf girl spout on about how she was here to help, that she wasn't something called a Quincy... Though she was still deeply concerned about how she wanted to pull her from this existence and be "free". For the first time in her life, she broke from her closed mindset, but was still very passive about it.

"Pain and suffering huh? Well, I'll give you something for that closed mind of yours to consider; I was absolutely miserable in my natural life. I was worked to illness, and still had no choice but to work even after that. Day and night, about 23 and a half hours a day, caring for the house and it's patrons, eating only one meal of slop a day. Being unable to vent, or cry, or scream. And to end it all off? Strangled and drowned. Now, i'm only speaking hypothetically here, I don't fully believe any of this is real. I believe this is the creation of my diseased mind. But just think, just. Think. I woke up only a few months ago, and I have not devoured a single soul," A field mouse crawled onto her hand, in which she sat up and began to gently stroke it's tiny head with a finger, "I haven't been chained to a house, prevented from going outside, from going where I want, since I supposedly died. If anything, despite my deep dark depression and sea of self loathing, this has been a much better life. If I could be happy, I would be skipping through the fields spewing verses of joy and hope. I'd rather remain in this life, than lose it and risk being brought right back to being forced to never leave the walls of a home. At least, in some sense, I am already free." Her gaze locked with the wolf woman's, zero intensity or much emotion in it, neither did her voice waver, "Of course, this is all just theory and hypothetical thinking, but aren't you the one here trying to strip me of my freedom?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum