Joined : 2015-11-12
¥ Yen : 168203
Posts : 1
Karma : 0
Age : 20
Location : Mundus
|Subject Post 1Subject: Victoria Cainhurst[WIP] Tue May 02, 2017 12:48 am|| |
Name: Victoria Cainhurst
Age: 19 years old
Personality: A royal Sueki born and raised in Orbis Cruento; Victoria is a calm and patient individual who carries herself with a certain grace in her movements and speech, she speaks in a soft, polite tone. This elegance even appears in her fighting style as she prefers to engage in combat with a sense of finesse rather than brute force.
Befitting of her royal blood, Victoria is an elitist. Her status has bestowed her with a sense of superiority, holding herself high above nearly everyone she encounters. She isn’t afraid to speak down to those that she feels are beneath her.
The young woman has notable negative qualities outside of her snobbishness. She tends to be very vengeful, willing to hold a grudge for a awfully long time until she gets even with those that have wronged her. Victoria can be very cold and distant at times preferring to keep people from getting close; not wanting others from seeing her as soft.
Victoria is a very stand out individual among her race due to her youth relative to others who outlive her by hundreds of years. Her naivety and inquisitive nature seeks to find out about the world outside of Orbis Cruento. When outside of her home realm, curiosity often gets the better of her judgement and leads to her wandering around.
One can certainly call her gifted when it comes to intelligence but not in the conventional way. If she was to take a test to measure her aptitude, the results would suggest that she is merely average in terms of IQ. The very opposite can be said when it comes to martial arts, the girl has a keen awareness of how one thinks in battle, Victoria can be considered a genius when it comes to hand-to-hand combat.
In battle, she tends to hold back in the very beginning of the fight in an attempt to enjoy fighting her opponent; She’ll even restrain herself against those who are much weaker than herself because killing them outright would be boring. In moments where things aren't going her way, Victoria never loses her cool and will take the time to analyze the situation to search for a solution.
Like many other fighters in existence, the Sueki wishes to become more powerful but will refuse handouts; seeking to improve her own way through hard work and dedication. Prideful to a fault, she will reject the easy way and would rather do things by herself.
As for quirks, Victoria has a habit of saying “Magnificent” when she is pleased about something. This is somewhat of a catchphrase that she uses from time to time. Often heard during a good fight or after a satisfying meal.
Appearance: Victoria is a 6’3” woman who has all the expected characteristics of a scarlet bloodline Sueki like pale white skin and a set of intimidating fangs. One eyes often reflect the nature of the owner and this rings true for Victoria as her pale yellow eyes and eyebrows furrowed into a scowl.
As should be expected from a fighter, Victoria’s body is fit for battle with a toned musculature and not a ounce of fat present on her frame.
As for attire the sueki wears a custom tailored outfit
- Sueki do not retain any Soul State, Chi from humans or Demon powers or abilities.
- Kumopu: The ability to burst into an artificial veil of shadows and dash to a target location at extreme speeds and reform back to your usual form. This ability is the Sueki version of Shunpo and Sonido, granting them similar speeds but with a shadowy visual effect. During the moment they are shadows, they become physically invincible and cannot be interacted with but they cannot physically attack until they have left the shadowy state. The state will only last between the jumping point and landing point.
- Kumitsu: The ability to cover oneself in an artificial veil of shadow that blocks of energy from the outside and from within. This allows any Sueki that has covered themselves in shadows to become undetectable by people outside of the veil. Also, if used at night or in very dark places, the Sueki becomes invisible to the naked eye. More powerful Sueki would be capable of conjuring vast amounts of shadow to cover a large area, be it a car, a small park or even an entire house. At night, this is amplified greatly, allowing an entire fortress to be coveted in darkness and block out external influence.
- Kumotabi: Sueki latch onto the darkness of shadows and of the night all around them, churning darkness around their feet. After a few seconds of this, the churning becomes an enveloping whirlpool of shadows that can expand and contract to hold multiple people depending on the Night Energy levels of the Sueki using the ability. Once everyone has been highlighted by this ability, the user stops channelling it. The darkness sucks the Sueki into it and disperses. This ability can suck in other races so long as the user allows it. Anybody that stands on the swirling darkness that isn't granted permission to travel by the user will not move at all.
During travelling, the Sueki fall through what seems to be an endless chasm of darkness lit by candles on strands of dark material that sway to and fro. The distance required to make it to the other world is about a mile of falling. At the bottom is another swirling vortex that spits Sueki out at the other end. High level Sueki may target structures, dragging entire buildings to another location. This is the ability that moved the Sueki race from Earth all those years ago. It is possible for a Sueki to force another person to move through the portal, but this requires triple the effort and can be fought against.
- Blood Sucking Nymphs:: All Sueki characters live off of two things: sex and blood. If either of these are ignored, then the Sueki will start to age rapidly and turn to ash during the night of the 7th day without drinking blood or having sex. The withdrawal symptoms slowly start to becomes noticeable on the 3rd day and get worse leading up to the seventh when the Sueki will look about 100 years old. After drinking blood, the Sueki will feel full and no longer hungry. After having sex, the sueki will feel energised. After both has occurred within 7 days of each other, the body will deteriorate in age becoming more young. The actual age it stops at changes depending on the person and can be altered as Sueki may have preferences on how they look. There are some that even choose to look elderly.
- Child of the Night: When outside in the light of the moon or covered in natural darkness and shadow, the Sueki's body begins to react faster, move quicker, think rapidly and generally become much more aware and agile than if the sun was out. This also means, training and fighting in the moonlight or dark places enhances their potential, increasing their general power and giving them a small advantage. It's also no surprise that some Sexual activities are held on balconies or in the nearby forest due to the moonlight and darkness that envelops them. It is said to enhance the experience. Consider darkness a type of reishi to the Sueki and being around it can push them beyond their limits. Outside of darkness, a Sueki cannot achieve their full potential.
- Lords of Darkness: Sueki are able to see perfectly in darkness. Everything becomes brighter as if somebody had flicked the brightness switch on a video game to the max. This does not remove a Sueki's abilities to see darkness as it appears in a darker hue than the rest of the world.
Beyond this, Sueki are able to use darkness to track their prey. Stepping on a shadow is like treading on a landmine to a keen Sueki on the hunt. Moving through darkness, A sueki can track the targets every movement, but too much focus can be a bad thing as a Sueki may tax their bodies more than intended. Focus when you need to.
These abilities cannot backfire, as a bright light in darkness merely appears white in their vision. Solar energy appears yellow.
- Solar Frailty: Sueki have a very big weakness: The sun. They cannot come into contact with solar energy or sunlight otherwise the ageing process within their bodies starts to rapidly react and they will die within ten minutes. This makes it difficult for Sueki to fight or do anything while the sun is out and have a disadvantage against solar based characters. Fire, electricity and other non-sunlight abilities do not cause this effect. Thus, candles, light-bulbs etc do not age them. How your Sueki falls apart into dust is up to you, but ten minutes will ultimately kill them. This can occur faster in varying intensities of sunlight, and on which parts of the body are afflicted. Only the body parts being soaked in sunlight are affected and the rest of the body is fine.
- Human State: This is not a form in the slightest. Sueki are capable of entering a sort of meditation that shrinks their fangs so they appear to look like normal teeth. They also deny Night Energy access to their powers in this state of meditation. They can move and react as normal as though they were 5-5 tier humans. However, holding this state for too long eventually tires the user. They are still weakened by sunlight as normal.
[b]Unique Powers: (Do you have any powers usable out of Umbra State)
Shadow Personality: (Explain how your shadow acts. Remember, they're the complete opposite of yourself and are generally hard to accept)
Umbra State Appearance: (What do they look like in their Umbra State?)
Umbra State Abilities: (What powers and abilities can you use in this state?)
History: (Explain their past in paragraphs. refer to sueki history for help)
Roleplay Sample: (Write an RP to show us what you can do)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Racial Affinity: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Umbra Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Dependencies: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Sexual Amplifications: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner