Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:53 pm by Henrex

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:10 pm by Laskt

» The Crow Claims
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:40 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Schism of Minds
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by Forsaken Crow

» May Burst Prize Claim
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:34 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Espada
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by BloodredAi

» Implicit Feelings[Kuchiki]
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Fubar Without Leave
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:31 am by Forsaken Crow

» Sylvia's Equipment
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:10 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMysterious Demon - Page 2 I_voting_barMysterious Demon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMysterious Demon - Page 2 I_voting_barMysterious Demon - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128496 messages in 19563 subjects

Mysterious Demon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mysterious Demon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Mysterious Demon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Mysterious Demon - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Demon   Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 7:01 pm

[/color]

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

Mysterious Demon - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 450
Ritsuko was ready to face whatever he was about to dish out whether it was those butterflies or a new type of technique she was ready even if she loses her limbs she'd still keep fighting.

Her look changed to utter shock as the man approached Ritsuko with blinding speed as his body dissolved into a flurry of red butterflies that circled with the blue ones around it. As the butterflies moved closer towards Ritsuko the man suddenly appeared behind her; she tried to retaliate by punching him but due to her injury she wasn't able to react quickly instead she felt the force of his swords (the blunt side)
She could it felt like two large weapons piercing through her body one of them was lodged deep inside her leg while the other was in the center of her shoulder. She kneeled down on her good leg as if too be subdued rather than executed in a instant.

Ritsuko was thinking several things on the back of her mind such as Why didn't he just kill her right then and there, did he felt sympathy towards her or was it something more funny thing is she that didn't even ask what his name was..

Ritsuko did have fun though, although the battle was short-lived it gave her the opportunity to see how she'd perform one on one with a being who has different abilities than her's. It also was a learning experience, besides she must learn from her mistakes and become stronger not only physically but mentally as well.

Sijel
Experienced Member
Sijel

Mysterious Demon - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Demon   Mysterious Demon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:23 pm

She fell to the ground, this girl who'd technically started all of this surrendered. Sijel slowly closed the gap between them before hovering over her as she laid their prepared for whatever was to come. Sijel fell to his knees and laughed softly as one of his eyes began to glow and a marking began. To form in the pupil and iris. Several green butterflies began to appear and form around him before resting onto the girl. She would feel a warm sensation pulsing rhythmically through her body, centering on her wounds as they slowly began to heal.

"Haha guess your bark is bigger than your bite huh?" He said as he smiled at her. He didn't get to push himself like he wanted, but he did get to switch roles for once in a fight. Unlike the others though he would at least try to not leave a bitter taste in his opponents mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mysterious Demon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2