Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2] Empty Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2]

Thu May 04, 2017 8:51 am
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE SPIRITUAL HUMAN TEMPLATE

Spiritual Human Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Basic Information

» Name: Shiro
» Titles: N/A
» Age: 12
» Gender: Male

» Affiliation/Rank: Rogue

» Physical Appearance Description: The most notable thing about Shiro's appearance is that he has a large scar on his forehead, being what appears to be a result of hitting against something quite hard, showing an area of impact and going on the left side of his face, a bit above his hair line to just on his eyebrow, preventing new growth in the hair of those areas. As a side note, he suffers from frequent headaches due to the location and depth of the scar.

» Physical Appearance Image: Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2] .eJwVyMkNwyAQAMBeKIBzl8PdLKcd2QEZ_IrSe5R5zoc998k2tq815iZEPmbqd-Zz9Zta4a33dhYax-SpX4LWorRf5b2mMDIo0MFrC0YhBMB_gQPlELzV1uhghc0hVFIRlZcx-orZASFa6WWpUgF_jca-P5fXKGg

I. Personality Traits

» Personality:

Polite/Subordinate
Despite everything, Shiro is a very polite individual. He is respectful of others, regardless of who they are. He holds open doors, he bows to authority, and so on. He always speaks in a gentle tone, near to never getting argumentative. He keeps eye contact off most people, sometimes he's reflexively scared of people attempting to touch him.

Amnesia
Due to having no knowledge of his origins or who he actually is, Shiro is a very puzzled child. To him, there's so many questions but very few answers, and that really pushes his buttons. Being unable to bring things to the forefront of his mind aggravates the bleeding hell out of him. He feels it's extremely unfair that he has to suffer so much because of something that probably wasn't even his fault; he wouldn't know, he can't remember! He gets even more irritated when he recognizes a sound or an object but the memory itself doesn't prick. Vague recollections and obscure dreams only make him feel worse.

Unknowingly Selfish
He's a kid, what do you expect? Shiro mostly thinks about himself when it comes to situations, since he isn't very morally situated yet. He doesn't intend to be selfish, it's just with most of his motivations, it's for himself. Even if he is a polite person, he mostly does it out of subconscious fear of people.

Intelligent/Quick Learner
He is actually quite smart for a kid; Not very knowledgeable but he can quickly grasp how something works or how to do something with minimal explanation. If given the right information, he can learn subjects or even how to do things quite fast.

Panic Attacks
Shiro suffers from PTSD, though most of his reactions from remembering things in flashes that quickly fade after the attack is over. If something sets him off, he'll be unable to breathe properly, go into a coughing fit, and possibly vomit. His triggers are very simple, but have a huge impact on him (See Dislikes). If he discovers a new trigger, he veers away from ever going into that situation again.

» Likes:
(Note: this list is based off of positive reactions to things rather than actual preferences. He has no recollection of what he actually liked to do, but what comes to him naturally is on this list.)

Reading
Silence
Easy Situations
Sweet things

» Dislikes:
(Note: Ditto to the first list, except with negative reactions)

Loud/Sharp/Sudden noises
Bright lights
Clinking (Ex. The sound of dishes hitting against each other)
Headaches
His scar
Being unable to remember anything he wants to
The very idea of brain damage (He denies he suffers from it)
Collars/things around his neck
Witnessing lightning
Hearing thunder
Needles
Things sticking into his wrists
(Note: Most of these things are his triggers [Save for remembering, brain damage, his scar, headaches, or noises, those are either inconvenience or annoyances.] so he actively avoids them.)

I. Character History

» History
"✋︎⧫︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ♒︎♋︎◻︎◻︎♏︎■︎⬧︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ♋︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎"

"̸I̴ ̴w̸a̸s̵ ̵b̵o̶r̴n̴ ̸a̶ ̵h̸e̶a̸l̵t̷h̴y̶ ̴b̴a̴b̶y̵ ̵b̶o̶y̴ ̸t̸o̷ ̸t̵w̷o̶ ̶l̷o̴v̶i̶n̵g̸,̵ ̵h̸a̷p̴p̵y̴ ̸p̶a̸r̵e̶n̵t̴s̴ ̷o̵n̴ ̴F̶e̵b̵r̷u̷a̷r̶y̵ ̶2̸9̵t̴h̴,̶ ̸2̷4̸0̷5̸ ̷i̷n̸ ̷O̵r̴e̴g̴o̵n̵.̴ ̸M̸y̶ ̶p̵a̴r̴e̵n̴t̴s̷ ̴w̵e̸r̷e̸ ̶J̵a̵p̶a̶n̵e̴s̶e̴ ̶i̶m̸m̵i̶g̶r̶a̶n̴t̷s̷,̷ ̵s̸o̵ ̶o̵f̸ ̴c̶o̸u̵r̸s̷e̸ ̷m̴y̷ ̸g̷i̵v̶e̶n̸ ̶n̷a̴m̵e̵ ̴w̷a̴s̷ ̸Y̵u̵ ̴A̸r̸a̸k̵a̵k̶i̷.̴ ̶T̸h̵e̸ ̶d̴o̸c̷t̴o̴r̶s̵ ̵t̷h̵o̷u̸g̷h̴t̶ ̷s̷o̸m̵e̵t̵h̸i̸n̷g̵ ̶w̵a̵s̵ ̷w̴r̷o̵n̵g̸ ̴w̵i̵t̴h̵ ̵m̸e̴ ̸b̷e̶c̸a̴u̷s̵e̵ ̵m̵y̷ ̶s̸k̴i̴n̸ ̷w̵a̸s̸ ̴r̸e̴a̴l̸l̸y̶ ̷p̴a̷l̶e̷ ̶a̸n̶d̴ ̵I̴ ̴h̴a̵r̴d̵l̸y̵ ̶c̷r̶i̸e̷d̵,̵ ̷b̸u̸t̸ ̵m̸y̴ ̵p̵a̸r̵e̷n̵t̵s̶ ̵l̴o̴v̵e̷d̶ ̵m̴e̷ ̶a̵n̷y̷w̸a̵y̵.̸ ̸T̷h̷e̷ ̶d̵o̵c̴t̴o̶r̵s̸ ̵w̵a̷n̶t̷e̶d̸ ̸t̶o̵ ̵m̸a̷k̷e̸ ̸s̸u̶r̸e̷ ̵I̶ ̶w̸a̴s̷ ̷h̸e̴a̸l̶t̸h̶y̴,̶ ̸s̵o̷ ̵I̴ ̶h̴a̸d̶ ̴t̴o̸ ̴s̸t̶a̵y̸ ̵i̸n̵ ̸t̸h̸e̴ ̶h̵o̷s̸p̸i̶t̴a̵l̷ ̷a̶ ̵l̸i̶t̴t̴l̶e̵ ̸l̸o̵n̴g̸e̷r̶ ̸t̷h̵a̶n̶ ̸m̷o̸s̵t̸ ̸k̴i̵d̶s̵.̶.̷.̷ ̸B̸u̴t̷ ̶t̷h̴e̶y̶ ̵l̵e̶t̷ ̸m̶e̴ ̵a̸n̷d̴ ̵m̷y̴ ̷m̷o̵m̴ ̶l̵e̴a̴v̵e̸ ̴w̷i̵t̸h̸i̸n̷ ̸t̴w̵o̴ ̴w̸e̵e̸k̴s̶.̷"̷
̷
̴"̴W̵e̷ ̵l̴i̷v̵e̵d̷ ̴i̴n̶ ̴a̶ ̷r̵a̶t̸h̶e̸r̸ ̷s̵m̸a̷l̴l̷ ̵f̵l̸a̷t̵ ̷f̵o̸r̷ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̵f̴i̷r̵s̶t̸ ̴f̶e̴w̴ ̸m̶o̸n̴t̴h̴s̷ ̵o̶f̷ ̶m̶y̴ ̸l̴i̸f̷e̸.̵ ̸M̶y̵ ̵d̴a̶d̴ ̶w̴a̸s̵ ̷t̷h̷e̸ ̶o̷n̶e̵ ̶w̵h̷o̷ ̵l̴o̷o̸k̷e̵d̶ ̴a̷f̸t̴e̴r̸ ̷m̶e̷,̶ ̷w̸h̶i̴l̶e̵ ̴m̴y̸ ̶m̵o̵m̸ ̵w̶o̷r̵k̴e̶d̷.̸ ̵H̷e̵ ̵w̶a̵s̶ ̸a̷ ̸r̴e̶a̷l̷l̷y̸ ̸g̵o̸o̶d̸ ̵p̵e̵r̸s̸o̴n̵.̸.̴.̶ ̵H̸e̷ ̵w̷o̵u̴l̷d̴ ̵p̵l̴a̸y̵ ̴g̸a̶m̸e̸s̴ ̴w̵i̷t̵h̴ ̴m̷e̴,̶ ̸m̵o̸s̴t̴l̷y̵ ̸p̷r̶e̵t̵e̶n̶d̶ ̴a̸n̴d̴ ̴h̷i̴d̴e̵ ̵a̸n̴d̸ ̶s̶e̴e̸k̷.̴ ̸M̸o̶m̸ ̷b̸o̷u̴g̴h̴t̸ ̸m̴e̸ ̷s̷t̶u̸f̷f̸e̸d̵ ̵a̷n̶i̷m̶a̸l̴s̷ ̴f̴r̷o̶m̷ ̴s̶o̸m̸e̵ ̵s̷e̶r̵i̷e̶s̴ ̴s̷h̵e̵ ̵a̸n̴d̸ ̶m̷y̷ ̶d̴a̷d̵ ̶l̴i̸k̷e̴d̶;̷ ̶I̶ ̸g̶r̵e̸w̴ ̴t̶o̸ ̷l̴i̵k̶e̴ ̶i̵t̶ ̷t̷o̷o̷ ̷s̸i̵n̶c̴e̸ ̴d̶a̸d̴ ̸a̵l̴w̶a̷y̵s̴ ̴p̷l̸a̵y̴e̵d̴ ̶i̵t̶ ̷w̸h̵e̵n̶ ̵I̶ ̸w̷a̵s̶ ̷t̷o̸o̶ ̸t̸i̸r̵e̸d̶ ̵t̵o̴ ̷p̴l̶a̶y̴ ̴o̷r̸ ̶j̸u̶s̶t̴ ̴f̶e̵l̴t̷ ̵l̷i̵k̵e̴ ̷l̷y̶i̶n̸g̵ ̶o̵n̷ ̷t̵h̴e̸ ̵c̷o̷u̶c̴h̷ ̵w̵i̶t̸h̴ ̸h̴i̶m̶.̸ ̸I̷ ̴w̸o̵u̸l̵d̶ ̵p̷r̸e̸t̷e̷n̴d̶ ̵t̵h̵e̷y̷ ̷w̸e̷r̶e̸ ̵r̵e̵a̸l̷ ̸a̸n̶d̴ ̶a̶l̵i̸v̸e̶ ̸a̴n̴d̸ ̶s̷t̷u̸f̴f̸.̸.̸.̷"̶
̸
̵"̵M̴y̷ ̴m̴o̵m̶ ̴h̴a̵d̷ ̴a̷ ̵n̶e̵w̶ ̸j̷o̷b̸ ̸o̴p̷p̵o̴r̴t̶u̶n̶i̴t̷y̴ ̴t̶h̸a̶t̶ ̸w̶o̵u̴l̶d̸ ̶m̴a̴k̶e̸ ̵h̶e̶r̵ ̶m̵o̷r̸e̴ ̶m̵o̸n̴e̶y̸,̶ ̸s̷o̴ ̷w̸e̷ ̸h̷a̵d̸ ̴t̷o̸.̶.̷.̷ ̴M̷o̴v̴e̴.̸ ̸I̵ ̴w̸a̶s̵ ̸r̶e̶a̵l̸l̸y̸ ̵s̷c̴a̵r̶e̶d̶,̶ ̷m̶a̷y̷b̴e̷ ̷b̷e̸i̷n̸g̵ ̷a̵b̷o̴u̴t̷ ̸t̸w̶o̶ ̶o̷r̸ ̵t̷h̷r̷e̶e̴,̷ ̶c̶l̷u̵t̶c̸h̷i̷n̶g̶ ̵a̸ ̶p̵l̶u̴s̸h̴i̷e̴ ̵o̶f̸ ̵s̸o̵m̶e̷ ̷s̸o̴r̸t̷ ̶o̴f̸ ̵c̷l̸o̴u̶d̷ ̶c̶r̸e̶a̷t̷u̵r̷e̸ ̷f̵r̵o̸m̶ ̷t̶h̶e̸ ̶s̶h̷o̶w̷ ̷w̸e̶ ̵a̸l̸l̷ ̴l̵i̴k̷e̷d̸.̵ ̵M̵y̷ ̸d̵a̷d̴ ̷w̶a̶s̵ ̷w̴o̷r̶r̶i̵e̵d̶ ̶a̸b̵o̸u̵t̵ ̷m̷y̵ ̸w̷e̸l̶l̸ ̸b̵e̵i̶n̸g̵,̴ ̶s̷o̸ ̸h̴e̴ ̶t̸a̸l̴k̴e̶d̸ ̶t̵o̸ ̶m̵y̴ ̴m̴o̴m̴ ̴a̷b̵o̶u̷t̵ ̶s̵o̸m̷e̵t̷h̴i̷n̸g̸.̵ ̸I̴ ̵t̴r̴i̸e̵d̵ ̶t̴o̵ ̴e̸a̸v̷e̶s̸d̸r̸o̷p̴ ̴b̵u̷t̷ ̷I̴ ̷f̵e̷l̴l̸ ̶a̷s̵l̷e̴e̴p̵ ̷w̵h̴i̵l̶e̴ ̶t̸h̸e̸y̴ ̸w̸e̴r̷e̵ ̴t̴a̴l̵k̷i̶n̶g̸;̶ ̷I̸ ̴c̴o̸u̵l̸d̷n̷'̷t̸ ̶r̷e̵a̶l̸l̵y̴ ̷h̷e̷a̶r̵ ̷i̶t̶ ̶v̶e̶r̵y̶ ̷w̴e̸l̵l̵ ̸e̶i̶t̵h̶e̸r̷.̸ ̷W̴e̴ ̶w̷e̷r̷e̴ ̴o̸n̴ ̴a̴ ̵r̸e̸a̸l̵l̶y̶ ̶l̴o̴n̶g̶ ̵d̴r̶i̶v̶e̴ ̴a̷ ̶f̵e̷w̸ ̸d̴a̶y̷s̴ ̷a̴f̶t̶e̸r̷.̵ ̷W̵e̸ ̵g̴o̸t̷ ̴t̷o̸ ̴o̶u̸r̸ ̴n̶e̷w̸ ̷h̵o̶u̴s̸e̵ ̷i̷n̴ ̵C̶a̶l̷i̵f̷o̷r̸n̶i̸a̵ ̶a̸f̸t̸e̸r̸ ̷a̴ ̶w̸h̶i̸l̵e̷,̵ ̸a̵n̶d̸ ̵I̵ ̷w̶a̵s̷ ̵g̸r̵e̷e̸t̸e̸d̴ ̷w̸i̸t̷h̶ ̷a̷ ̴p̶l̸e̴a̵s̵a̵n̴t̵ ̵s̸u̸r̶p̷r̵i̵s̴e̵;̶ ̸A̸ ̷p̶e̸t̶ ̷c̴a̵r̶r̴i̸e̷r̴ ̷w̶a̷s̸ ̶w̷a̸i̸t̵i̴n̸g̴ ̷f̴o̸r̵ ̵m̶e̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵t̷h̵e̴ ̶f̶r̶o̷n̴t̴ ̵d̴o̶o̵r̴.̸ ̷M̵y̶ ̴m̷o̷m̴ ̴h̵a̵n̵d̴e̶d̷ ̵m̷e̴ ̷a̸ ̴c̶a̸t̷ ̴t̷o̸y̴ ̶a̵n̵d̶ ̵t̶o̶l̴d̷ ̷m̴e̶ ̶t̸o̸ ̷w̸a̵v̵e̷ ̴i̸t̸ ̶a̷r̴o̷u̴n̸d̶ ̷f̷o̵r̵ ̴a̵ ̴b̸i̶t̶.̵ ̶S̸h̶e̷ ̸o̸p̴e̸n̷e̶d̶ ̷t̷h̵e̸ ̶c̸a̸r̸r̵i̴e̴r̸ ̵a̴n̷d̵.̷.̵.̷ ̴A̸ ̴c̷a̸t̷ ̴p̸o̴p̸p̴e̵d̶ ̵o̴u̸t̵.̴ ̷A̴ ̴t̵i̸n̴y̸ ̵B̵r̸i̴t̶i̶s̸h̷ ̷B̷l̸u̶e̶ ̸w̶a̴s̴ ̴a̸t̴t̸a̴c̸h̶e̷d̵ ̸t̴o̵ ̵t̷h̸e̸ ̸o̷t̶h̵e̶r̷ ̵e̷n̸d̸ ̴o̷f̵ ̴t̵h̸e̵ ̴t̴o̷y̴,̶ ̶a̴n̸d̷ ̸I̷ ̸s̶q̶u̷e̶a̶l̵e̸d̷ ̴i̸n̷ ̷d̶e̸l̷i̸g̷h̴t̶.̶ ̴I̶ ̵w̶a̷s̸ ̵a̵ ̶l̷i̸t̴t̸l̸e̷ ̵r̸o̵u̸g̷h̸ ̶w̴i̴t̶h̸ ̶h̵i̷m̶,̵ ̶b̶u̸t̵ ̸I̸ ̷h̷e̴l̵d̶ ̵h̸i̴m̴ ̴i̴n̶ ̸m̷y̵ ̸a̴r̵m̴s̴ ̶a̸n̶d̷ ̸n̴a̷m̷e̸d̷ ̴h̶i̸m̶ ̴J̵e̸l̶l̴y̴ ̸B̶e̵a̶n̸;̶ ̵s̸i̵n̸c̸e̶ ̵I̵ ̴h̷a̶d̸ ̵a̸ ̶h̸u̴g̴e̵ ̸a̶d̵d̴i̷c̷t̶i̴o̶n̵ ̵t̸o̴ ̴t̷h̶e̵m̵ ̸a̴t̷ ̶t̸h̶a̸t̵ ̸m̴o̶m̵e̸n̵t̵ ̴i̵n̵ ̵t̷i̶m̵e̴.̷"̶
̷
̶"̴I̴ ̸h̸a̸d̷ ̷m̸y̴ ̴o̸w̷n̴ ̸r̷o̶o̸m̴ ̶s̴e̵t̴ ̷u̸p̸ ̶a̸n̸d̶ ̴e̸v̷e̶r̶y̸t̵h̷i̶n̸g̷ ̵w̸h̴e̵n̶ ̶w̸e̴ ̸m̵o̴v̷e̶d̵ ̷i̶n̴,̸ ̷s̴o̶ ̴w̸e̴ ̴w̷e̶n̷t̸ ̴b̴a̵c̴k̸ ̶t̷o̵ ̴o̸u̶r̷ ̷u̴s̵u̶a̷l̴ ̶r̷o̵u̶t̴i̷n̸e̵ ̵w̷h̴e̴n̸ ̴w̵e̶ ̸g̴o̵t̸ ̴s̸e̴t̵t̵l̸e̴d̸;̶ ̸m̴o̷m̴ ̴w̷o̸r̵k̸i̷n̴g̵ ̴a̶n̷d̴ ̴d̵a̸d̵ ̴p̵l̸a̴y̸i̷n̶g̴ ̶w̷i̷t̴h̸ ̷m̶e̷.̴ ̷I̶ ̸d̶i̵d̷ ̶g̸e̸t̵ ̶t̶o̴ ̵s̶e̴e̸ ̴m̸o̸m̴ ̴m̸o̶r̸e̶ ̸o̵f̴t̴e̸n̶ ̷t̵h̴o̴u̸g̴h̵;̵ ̵s̶h̵e̷ ̷w̴a̴s̴ ̵a̸b̴l̷e̸ ̷t̴o̷ ̵w̷o̶r̸k̸ ̵f̶a̷r̷ ̸l̸e̸s̴s̶ ̴h̷o̶u̵r̸s̴ ̸t̸h̴a̸n̴ ̴s̷h̸e̵ ̵w̷a̶s̶ ̴b̴e̷f̸o̴r̵e̴,̸ ̶s̷o̷ ̸t̸h̶a̷t̵ ̴w̵a̶s̵ ̵p̷r̶e̶t̴t̶y̴ ̷g̷r̴e̵a̶t̵.̵.̷.̷ ̴J̶e̸l̵l̵y̵ ̴B̵e̴a̵n̴ ̴k̸e̶p̶t̷ ̶m̸e̵ ̴o̸c̵c̷u̵p̴i̷e̶d̷ ̸w̸h̶e̶n̷ ̴m̸y̴ ̸d̵a̸d̶ ̶a̸n̸d̴ ̸m̴o̷m̶ ̷c̵o̷u̶l̵d̴n̴'̶t̵.̵"̴
̶
̷"̷E̷v̷e̶r̵y̷t̴h̵i̸n̶g̶ ̶w̶a̴s̷ ̵g̶r̶e̴a̵t̸,̶ ̸u̸p̴ ̴u̷n̷t̷i̶l̸ ̶I̸ ̶s̷t̶a̷r̴t̷e̸d̵ ̸s̷c̷h̵o̴o̶l̶.̷ ̴K̶i̵d̸s̸ ̵a̶c̸t̶e̷d̵ ̷l̵i̸k̸e̷ ̴I̴ ̸w̶a̷s̴ ̵w̴e̵i̷r̴d̶ ̸f̴o̵r̷ ̵b̵e̸i̸n̸g̸ ̵s̴o̴ ̵i̸n̸t̵e̷r̶e̵s̷t̷e̶d̷ ̷i̶n̴ ̷s̴c̷h̵o̸o̶l̴,̵ ̸o̵r̵ ̵e̴v̵e̷n̵ ̶s̷p̶e̴a̷k̴i̶n̶g̶ ̷a̴b̷o̷u̸t̴ ̶m̸y̶ ̴c̷a̶t̴.̴ ̸S̴o̸m̶e̸ ̴k̶i̴d̴s̴ ̶w̸o̸u̷l̵d̵ ̶e̴v̸e̵n̶ ̵s̵a̶y̶ ̵t̴h̴e̸y̵ ̸w̷o̵u̵l̸d̷ ̷f̸i̷n̸d̴ ̸m̴y̸ ̶h̸o̷u̶s̶e̸ ̶a̴n̸d̴ ̴c̷o̵o̵k̸ ̶m̸y̸ ̸c̸a̸t̷ ̴a̵n̶d̶ ̵g̶i̴v̴e̴ ̴i̷t̴ ̵t̸o̷ ̸m̸e̶ ̷o̴n̴ ̶a̷ ̸d̶i̷s̵h̵.̷ ̴I̸ ̷a̸l̷w̵a̵y̶s̷ ̴l̸o̵o̶k̶e̴d̷ ̴a̵t̴ ̴t̵h̶e̵m̸ ̴d̵i̷s̴g̵u̷s̴t̴e̷d̵ ̸a̶n̵d̵ ̴t̸h̶e̷y̴ ̵w̴o̴u̷l̷d̷ ̵w̴o̶n̷d̴e̷r̴ ̸w̵h̷y̴,̴ ̴s̴i̷n̶c̷e̷ ̷t̸h̶e̴y̵ ̴a̴s̵s̸u̷m̸e̵d̶ ̸A̴s̵i̵a̷n̶ ̵p̶e̶o̸p̶l̷e̶ ̴a̴t̷e̴ ̸p̴e̵t̸s̴ ̸a̸l̶l̷ ̸t̵h̵e̵ ̵t̵i̷m̵e̵.̶ ̸N̸o̶ ̵m̵a̵t̵t̶e̵r̸ ̷h̵o̷w̸ ̸m̸u̶c̶h̶ ̶I̵ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̷d̵ ̵t̴o̸ ̷c̶o̷n̴v̷i̵n̷c̵e̵ ̵t̸h̷e̸m̶,̷ ̴t̵h̷e̶y̸ ̶d̸i̷d̶n̸'̷t̸ ̸b̸e̴l̸i̸e̶v̷e̵ ̸m̶e̸ ̸a̴n̴d̶ ̴k̸e̵p̵t̶ ̶h̷a̴r̸a̸s̵s̵i̶n̵g̷ ̶m̷e̶.̸ ̸I̸ ̵m̷a̷d̷e̸ ̶f̵r̵i̷e̷n̷d̴s̴ ̸w̵i̸t̴h̶ ̵a̸ ̸g̷i̸r̴l̸ ̶n̷a̷m̶e̴d̵ ̷G̴r̷a̸c̷i̷e̷,̷ ̷w̷h̶o̷ ̴I̴ ̴f̵o̶u̴n̸d̴ ̴s̶i̵t̶t̷i̶n̸g̴ ̵a̸l̵o̵n̴e̷ ̷o̶n̷ ̴t̵h̶e̷ ̶p̴l̵a̴y̵g̸r̷o̸u̵n̶d̴.̷ ̵W̴e̵ ̴h̷a̶d̶ ̶s̷i̴m̶i̶l̵a̷r̶ ̵i̴n̸t̶e̸r̴e̷s̵t̶s̵,̷ ̴s̶o̶ ̶h̸e̵r̴ ̵p̴a̸r̴e̵n̵t̷s̶ ̵a̶n̸d̸ ̴m̴y̷ ̷p̶a̶r̷e̸n̵t̵s̶ ̸m̶e̷t̵ ̴a̷n̸d̴ ̴e̶v̵e̴r̶y̷t̸h̶i̵n̸g̴.̵ ̴W̸e̸ ̴b̴e̵c̸a̴m̴e̵ ̴g̴o̷o̷d̸ ̵f̵r̷i̶e̶n̴d̷s̷ ̵a̷f̵t̸e̸r̴ ̴a̵ ̶f̶e̵w̴ ̴m̷o̸n̸t̴h̸s̴,̵ ̴t̶h̴o̸u̸g̷h̷ ̴w̸e̷ ̸n̴e̵v̷e̸r̶ ̷r̷e̵a̵l̸l̷y̷ ̴w̷e̶n̶t̴ ̶o̸v̴e̶r̵ ̸t̴o̷ ̸e̴a̵c̷h̷ ̵o̵t̵h̶e̶r̸'̷s̴ ̴h̷o̶u̸s̵e̵s̶.̷"̶
̷
̴"̵S̸o̸o̸n̷,̴ ̸i̴t̴ ̷w̴a̵s̸ ̴m̶y̶ ̶s̷e̴v̷e̶n̴t̷h̷ ̸b̸i̶r̸t̶h̷d̴a̶y̴.̷ ̶I̷ ̸w̵a̸s̴ ̷r̶e̷a̸l̵l̸y̵ ̵e̷x̷c̵i̷t̸e̸d̵ ̴f̷o̷r̷ ̸i̵t̸,̴ ̷s̶i̷n̶c̵e̶ ̸i̴t̶ ̸w̵a̵s̴ ̴m̸y̷ ̵f̶i̴r̵s̴t̶ ̸p̵a̵r̴t̷y̴.̷ ̸M̴y̴ ̵m̷o̷m̴ ̴a̶r̸r̴a̷n̵g̵e̷d̷ ̶t̸o̷ ̴d̶r̶i̶v̴e̵ ̷m̸e̶ ̷t̵o̴ ̸t̵h̸e̵ ̸p̵a̶r̴t̶y̷,̵ ̵b̴u̸t̴ ̴f̵o̵r̴ ̵G̷r̷a̶c̴i̵e̵'̸s̷ ̵m̶o̵m̶ ̸t̷o̶ ̷d̶r̷i̷v̷e̴ ̴m̶e̵ ̷t̶o̶ ̴h̶e̶r̷ ̸h̴o̶u̴s̶e̸,̶ ̸s̷o̶ ̵w̷e̵ ̸c̷o̵u̵l̷d̶ ̶h̶a̴v̷e̴ ̸o̴u̵r̸ ̷f̴i̶r̴s̷t̴ ̴s̶l̴e̷e̵p̸o̶v̵e̴r̶.̵ ̸I̴ ̶h̵a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̸o̷o̸d̸ ̴t̸i̵m̶e̷ ̶a̸t̵ ̸m̴y̴ ̷p̶a̴r̶t̷y̵;̴ ̶a̴t̷e̷ ̶c̵a̶k̴e̴,̶ ̴p̷l̶a̵y̶e̴d̵ ̵s̴o̴m̸e̷ ̸g̷a̸m̶e̸s̶,̵ ̵a̶n̵d̶ ̷m̸e̵t̶ ̷a̸ ̸w̸e̶i̷r̴d̵ ̵g̷u̴y̸ ̷i̸n̴ ̸a̸ ̴s̶u̸i̵t̸ ̶d̸e̶s̴i̷g̸n̸e̸d̷ ̵a̵f̶t̸e̴r̷ ̶t̶h̶e̴ ̴p̶l̸a̸c̸e̴'̸s̶ ̶m̶a̸s̶c̸o̷t̸.̸ ̷S̶o̵o̵n̸ ̶i̴t̵ ̴w̸a̸s̸ ̷g̵e̸t̸t̴i̷n̶g̵ ̸l̸a̸t̴e̶ ̴a̸n̸d̴ ̴i̵t̶ ̷w̴a̴s̶ ̷t̴i̸m̴e̴ ̸f̷o̵r̷ ̷m̴e̸ ̵t̶o̵ ̵g̷o̴ ̶t̶o̷ ̶t̶h̸e̵ ̷s̶l̷e̵e̷p̶o̶v̴e̴r̷.̵ ̴G̷r̴a̸c̸i̸e̴'̶s̵ ̵m̶o̷m̴ ̷t̴o̴l̶d̵ ̸m̷y̵ ̶m̵o̴m̸ ̶b̶y̵e̵ ̷a̵n̴d̴ ̷l̴e̶d̶ ̸m̶e̴ ̸a̶n̴d̷ ̶G̴r̷a̶c̵i̵e̶ ̷t̸o̵ ̴t̴h̴e̶ ̵d̵o̵o̵r̷.̸"̸
̴
̵"̵T̸h̵i̷s̶ ̶p̸a̷r̶t̵.̵.̶.̸ ̴S̴c̶a̷r̶e̵d̸ ̴m̶e̵.̵ ̸W̶e̵ ̷d̷i̷d̸n̷'̶t̴ ̷g̴o̵ ̵t̴o̸ ̸t̷h̴e̵ ̷p̸a̸r̶k̵i̵n̷g̶ ̷l̷o̷t̷.̸ ̸W̴e̶ ̴w̸e̵n̶t̵ ̴t̷o̷ ̸t̶h̵e̷ ̶s̸i̷d̷e̴ ̴o̴f̷ ̴t̴h̶e̷ ̸b̸u̷i̴l̴d̸i̶n̶g̶ ̵i̸n̶s̶t̵e̷a̸d̵.̴ ̵G̷r̷a̶c̵i̷e̵ ̸a̷n̷d̶ ̵m̶e̵ ̴w̴e̸r̸e̸ ̴k̸i̷n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̵ ̷s̴c̷a̵r̶e̵d̸;̸ ̸w̴e̷ ̵d̴i̶d̸n̴'̶t̸ ̴n̴o̷w̸ ̷w̸h̷a̶t̵ ̷w̸a̴s̷ ̵g̵o̴i̸n̸g̵ ̴o̶n̶.̵ ̶S̶o̸o̵n̸ ̶a̸ ̶w̶e̴i̴r̸d̶ ̴b̶l̵a̵c̸k̵ ̵c̸a̴r̵ ̴d̵r̷o̶v̴e̵ ̶u̷p̵ ̴t̷o̶ ̵t̸h̵e̸ ̷s̵i̴d̷e̵ ̷a̸n̵d̶ ̷a̷ ̷m̴a̷n̸ ̷w̸a̷l̷k̶e̸d̸ ̴o̶u̵t̸.̵ ̵I̸ ̴w̷a̷n̵t̷e̸d̸ ̸t̵o̶ ̸r̴u̵n̷,̴ ̶b̷u̵t̸ ̶G̷r̸a̸c̷i̵e̸'̵s̷ ̵m̶o̸m̵ ̷h̸a̸d̴ ̴m̷e̶ ̵b̵y̸ ̶t̷h̸e̵ ̸s̵h̸i̴r̷t̶.̷ ̷G̵r̴a̵c̶i̵e̸ ̵s̴t̵a̴r̷t̶e̴d̴ ̵c̸r̵y̷i̶n̶g̸ ̸a̷n̴d̷ ̷a̷s̶k̷i̵n̷g̸ ̴h̵e̶r̶ ̷m̴o̵m̵ ̷w̷h̷a̵t̷ ̸w̶a̴s̷ ̶g̴o̴i̸n̶g̵ ̴o̸n̶.̷ ̵S̴h̵e̵ ̶s̵h̸o̷v̵e̴d̴ ̷h̷e̵r̷ ̴h̶a̵n̸d̶ ̶i̸n̸ ̴h̸e̶r̷ ̶o̴w̷n̵ ̶d̸a̷u̶g̸h̴t̵e̷r̶'̴s̵ ̴m̵o̶u̴t̴h̵ ̶t̸o̶ ̷s̴i̸l̸e̷n̴c̴e̴ ̷h̸e̴r̴.̸ ̷S̴h̷e̷ ̴s̷h̴o̸v̸e̷d̷ ̷m̸e̷ ̸f̵o̸r̶w̵a̸r̵d̸ ̸a̸n̴d̵ ̴t̸a̷l̷k̸e̶d̷ ̷a̵b̵o̸u̵t̵ ̴s̴t̴u̵f̸f̶ ̷I̵ ̴d̶i̷d̴n̸'̶t̷ ̵r̴e̷a̵l̷l̸y̴ ̴u̶n̷d̶e̶r̷s̸t̷a̴n̶d̵ ̸t̴o̷ ̶t̴h̵e̵ ̸m̶a̴n̶,̵ ̶a̸s̸ ̸i̸f̶ ̶s̴h̶e̸ ̵w̴a̸s̴ ̴p̵u̴r̷p̶o̴s̴e̸f̸u̸l̷l̵y̷ ̷u̶s̸i̶n̴g̴ ̸b̴i̵g̸ ̷w̶o̵r̴d̶s̶ ̵m̵y̶ ̸s̷e̷v̵e̴n̷ ̷y̶e̴a̵r̵ ̴o̴l̸d̴ ̸m̶i̷n̴d̴ ̵c̵o̴u̶l̴d̴n̶'̸t̶ ̷c̸o̵m̸p̶r̵e̵h̷e̷n̶d̵.̷ ̵T̷h̵e̸ ̶m̵a̵n̴ ̸h̵a̶d̴ ̵g̷r̸a̴b̵b̵e̷d̵ ̵m̵e̴ ̶b̵e̸f̶o̴r̵e̶ ̵I̷ ̴c̷o̴u̸l̷d̷ ̷r̸u̷n̷,̵ ̸a̷n̶d̵ ̷h̶a̸n̷d̴e̵d̵ ̷a̶ ̵l̵o̷t̶ ̵o̷f̶ ̷m̵o̶n̴e̷y̷ ̷t̵o̷ ̸G̶r̶a̷c̵i̵e̸'̶s̸ ̸m̷o̶t̵h̶e̸r̵.̵ ̸I̸ ̴w̵a̷s̵ ̶d̵r̴a̴g̸g̶e̷d̵ ̴i̵n̶t̴o̵ ̷t̷h̵e̷ ̴c̷a̷r̶ ̴a̶g̶a̶i̴n̷s̴t̶ ̸m̷y̸ ̶w̴i̴l̵l̷,̴ ̸a̴n̴d̴ ̶s̶t̷r̷a̷p̸p̶e̶d̵ ̸i̴n̶t̴o̴ ̵a̵ ̷s̵e̴a̴t̵b̷e̸l̵t̶.̷ ̸I̵ ̶l̵o̴o̵k̷e̸d̶ ̷o̶u̷t̶ ̸t̷h̴e̷ ̶w̶i̵n̷d̷o̴w̴ ̵t̷o̷ ̵t̴h̷e̴ ̵w̴o̴m̷a̸n̴ ̶h̴a̶v̴i̸n̶g̸ ̸t̶h̶e̵ ̸m̸o̴s̶t̶ ̶e̴v̵i̴l̵,̷ ̸t̸h̸e̷ ̴m̸o̷s̷t̶ ̶v̷i̴l̴e̷ ̶l̶o̷o̵k̷i̶n̵g̶ ̵s̷m̶i̴l̸e̶ ̴I̴ ̵h̷a̷d̶ ̴e̴v̸e̴r̴ ̷s̷e̷e̷n̶.̵ ̵S̶h̸e̴ ̶d̸i̴d̴n̴'̷t̵ ̸e̸v̶e̶n̵ ̴l̵o̴o̷k̷ ̵h̷u̷m̷a̸n̷ ̶t̸o̵ ̶m̸e̴ ̸a̴n̷y̵m̴o̸r̷e̶.̷"̴
̷
̶"̴T̶h̷i̸s̷ ̵w̷a̵s̸ ̷p̷r̵o̵b̸a̷b̴l̷y̵ ̷t̶h̴e̶ ̷t̵u̵r̵n̷i̴n̴g̵ ̸p̵o̸i̵n̷t̵ ̷o̷f̵ ̵m̶y̸ ̸l̸i̸f̴e̴.̷ ̶O̴n̶e̵ ̸o̴f̶ ̶t̸h̷e̵ ̷h̷a̵p̷p̴i̵e̶s̴t̵ ̸d̵a̵y̸s̴ ̵o̶f̶ ̷m̴y̵ ̴l̵i̴f̶e̸ ̷h̸a̵s̷ ̵t̵u̶r̶n̴e̶d̷ ̶i̵n̶t̴o̷ ̷t̶h̸e̵ ̸s̸c̸a̶r̵i̷e̷s̵t̵.̷.̸.̸ ̵W̵e̶ ̵d̸r̷o̸v̷e̴ ̶f̶o̷r̴ ̸s̶u̶c̵h̵ ̴a̵ ̵l̷o̵n̴g̷ ̸t̴i̶m̴e̸,̴ ̵t̷h̶a̶t̵ ̴I̸ ̵c̵o̴u̶l̶d̸n̴'̷t̴ ̷e̵v̸e̶n̷ ̷t̴e̵l̵l̷ ̴h̶o̴w̴ ̷l̴o̴n̸g̴ ̷I̴ ̴w̵a̸s̸ ̵a̶w̶a̶k̸e̵.̶ ̸I̸t̸ ̴w̵a̶s̵ ̵m̶i̶d̷d̴a̶y̷ ̸b̵y̸ ̶t̸h̷e̴ ̴t̶i̶m̷e̵ ̶w̸e̸ ̴f̵i̷n̸a̸l̸l̶y̴ ̵s̴t̸o̷p̸p̴e̷d̶,̵ ̵a̴n̵d̶ ̴I̶ ̸w̴a̴s̶ ̵r̴e̵a̴l̴l̶y̴ ̴h̸u̴n̴g̵r̶y̸ ̸a̸n̵d̶ ̶t̶i̸r̸e̷d̶.̸ ̵W̴h̶e̶r̶e̷ ̴e̶v̵e̶r̶ ̴w̷e̶ ̵e̶n̵d̴e̸d̶ ̷u̷p̶,̴ ̴i̸t̸ ̸w̴a̷s̵ ̷d̴a̵r̸k̴ ̷w̸i̷t̸h̷ ̶s̸o̶m̶e̷ ̸s̴u̷n̶l̸i̸g̵h̸t̸ ̸p̵o̵u̴r̷i̶n̶g̸ ̷i̶n̷.̵.̴.̴ ̸H̶e̵ ̴u̴n̸d̸i̸d̷ ̴t̷h̷e̷ ̵s̸e̷a̷t̸b̶e̴l̷t̴,̶ ̶a̴n̸d̶ ̵t̴o̶l̷d̵ ̷m̸e̶ ̶t̴o̴ ̸m̶a̸k̴e̷ ̶t̵h̸i̷n̸g̴s̶ ̸e̴a̶s̷i̵e̸r̸ ̵a̵n̴d̵ ̸g̶e̸t̴ ̷o̵u̵t̷ ̴m̴y̶s̶e̷l̸f̵.̷ ̸I̴ ̷c̴o̷o̸p̵e̷r̸a̶t̴e̴d̷,̸ ̵s̶i̷n̶c̷e̷ ̶I̸ ̷w̷a̵s̶ ̶s̴c̶a̶r̸e̸d̴.̷ ̵I̶ ̵s̶t̴o̵o̶d̶ ̶o̶u̸t̶s̷i̸d̷e̸ ̷o̸f̴ ̵t̸h̷e̶ ̶c̷a̷r̷,̵ ̴a̶n̶d̵ ̶h̶e̷ ̷t̴o̸l̴d̷ ̴m̴e̷ ̷n̵o̷t̸ ̴t̸o̷ ̵m̸o̷v̸e̷.̸ ̶I̷ ̸d̵i̵d̸ ̷s̷o̷,̵ ̷a̴n̴d̸ ̶s̶o̶o̷n̷ ̴h̸e̴ ̸w̶e̷n̴t̵ ̵b̷a̵c̷k̴ ̴i̶n̶t̸o̶ ̷t̷h̵e̷ ̸c̶a̵r̷ ̵a̵n̴d̷ ̶d̴r̶o̷v̸e̷ ̶o̶u̵t̸ ̸o̷f̶ ̷w̸h̶e̷r̴e̷ ̸I̴ ̴w̴a̶s̴.̴ ̶T̴h̵e̷ ̷l̶i̵g̶h̷t̵ ̶n̶e̷a̸r̷l̷y̶ ̸b̷l̴i̸n̵d̷e̵d̸ ̷m̸e̴.̷.̴.̶"̶
̵
̷"̸I̸ ̵s̷t̴a̸y̸e̷d̷ ̴t̷h̴e̵r̵e̸ ̴f̴o̵r̷ ̷a̷ ̴w̵h̴i̸l̴e̷,̸ ̶m̶a̸y̷b̴e̸ ̸a̵ ̴c̵o̷u̸p̸l̵e̸ ̵m̷i̸n̶u̵t̸e̴s̷,̵ ̶b̶e̴f̴o̸r̸e̷ ̷a̴n̵o̵t̷h̶e̷r̶ ̷v̷o̶i̵c̷e̸ ̶s̶p̴o̵k̸e̸ ̴t̴o̶ ̶m̷e̷.̵ ̵T̶h̴e̴y̵ ̴t̸h̶r̴e̶w̴ ̷a̵ ̸s̷m̷a̴l̷l̷ ̴w̵a̷t̶e̶r̵ ̵b̶o̶t̶t̴l̵e̵ ̶a̸t̵ ̵m̴e̷ ̷a̵n̶d̶ ̴t̵o̷l̴d̸ ̴m̵e̷ ̶t̴o̸ ̵d̶r̵i̶n̷k̸ ̵i̵t̶.̶ ̷B̶e̷i̵n̶g̸ ̶r̶e̸a̷l̴l̷y̴ ̵r̷e̷a̴l̷l̷y̷ ̴t̸h̶i̷r̸s̸t̵y̶,̷ ̵I̴ ̷d̸r̸a̸n̷k̵ ̴b̴e̸f̷o̷r̶e̷ ̷t̴h̸e̸y̵ ̶e̵v̸e̷n̵ ̴f̶i̸n̶i̵s̸h̷e̶d̵ ̴t̷h̴e̸i̷r̶ ̷s̴e̵n̶t̸e̶n̶c̶e̶.̸ ̸I̶ ̸t̵h̶e̶n̴ ̴a̴s̵k̵e̸d̷ ̵w̴h̸e̶n̴ ̵I̶ ̷c̴o̵u̷l̸d̴ ̷g̶o̵ ̸h̵o̵m̴e̸;̸ ̴t̴h̵e̵y̴ ̸t̷o̸l̴d̴ ̴m̸e̴ ̷I̵ ̷w̷o̴u̶l̵d̴ ̴b̵e̵ ̷h̴o̵m̶e̴ ̶s̵o̵o̸n̶ ̸i̷f̶ ̷I̶ ̵c̷o̸o̶p̴e̶r̵a̴t̶e̸d̴.̷ ̵I̴ ̵d̵i̶d̵ ̴e̵v̸e̶r̵y̴t̸h̷i̵n̷g̷ ̵t̸h̷e̷y̵ ̸t̸o̸l̸d̵ ̷m̴e̸ ̵t̵o̷ ̸d̴o̶.̶ ̴T̴h̴e̴y̸ ̷m̴a̸d̷e̸ ̸m̶e̵ ̷t̴a̶k̸e̶ ̴o̷f̸f̷ ̴m̶y̴ ̷c̶l̷o̵t̴h̶e̷s̴,̸ ̸w̸h̵i̷c̵h̵ ̷I̸ ̴f̸e̷l̵t̴ ̷a̶ ̸l̵i̴t̶t̴l̷e̵ ̷e̸m̸b̸a̷r̶r̸a̶s̷s̶e̴d̴ ̴a̷b̷o̴u̷t̷,̴ ̴b̴u̴t̷ ̷I̸ ̸r̷e̶a̸l̷l̷y̵ ̴w̷a̴n̵t̸e̴d̷ ̵t̶o̴ ̵g̶o̴ ̸h̵o̶m̵e̵.̸ ̸I̴ ̷s̶t̸a̷r̷t̴e̴d̸ ̶t̷o̶ ̸f̶e̸e̷l̴ ̴r̷e̷a̸l̴l̵y̵ ̸s̶l̶e̴e̷p̵y̴.̷.̴.̶ ̸S̶o̷.̴.̷.̴ ̸S̴l̷e̷e̸p̸y̷.̵.̴.̶"̷
̷
̶"̶W̵h̷e̷n̴ ̸I̵ ̷w̸o̴k̴e̵ ̴u̶p̴,̶ ̵I̶ ̴f̵e̴l̸t̶ ̷r̵e̵a̶l̴l̴y̶ ̷s̷i̸c̷k̵,̷ ̶a̵n̸d̷ ̶I̴ ̶s̴a̶w̶ ̶a̴ ̵b̸u̵n̵c̸h̵ ̸o̷f̶ ̴b̴r̶i̶g̵h̷t̸ ̶l̵i̵g̵h̵t̸s̷ ̸w̸h̸i̴c̸h̵ ̴m̴a̵d̸e̶ ̷m̶e̷ ̶s̸q̷u̴e̶e̴z̴e̶ ̵m̶y̵ ̶e̷y̶e̷s̴ ̷s̶h̴u̷t̷.̴ ̶I̴ ̸f̸e̵l̸t̸ ̸s̷o̵m̸e̶t̶h̸i̷n̷g̸ ̸i̴n̷ ̷m̵y̵ ̶w̶r̷i̶s̸t̷s̷ ̷w̷h̵e̶n̸ ̸I̸ ̸t̸r̷i̶e̴d̷ ̵t̶o̸ ̷m̷o̶v̴e̷,̵ ̵b̵u̷t̴ ̷e̴v̷e̸r̷y̷t̸h̶i̸n̴g̷ ̶w̵a̵s̴ ̴h̸e̵l̵d̸ ̷d̷o̶w̵n̶.̷ ̶I̴ ̴c̸o̶u̷l̴d̶ ̶b̶a̴r̶e̴l̴y̵ ̴m̵o̵v̷e̵,̶ ̵b̴u̶t̴ ̵i̶t̸ ̵w̶a̸s̵ ̷r̸e̵a̷l̶l̵y̶ ̸c̴o̵m̶f̷o̷r̸t̷a̷b̶l̸e̷ ̷s̷o̵ ̸I̸ ̵c̵o̴u̴l̸d̸n̴'̴t̶ ̸f̶i̸n̶d̴ ̸m̷u̶c̵h̷ ̸o̸f̷ ̷a̷ ̴r̷e̷a̴s̵o̸n̴ ̴t̸o̴ ̶m̷o̵v̵e̵.̸ ̴I̷ ̶w̷a̵s̵ ̵r̵e̷a̵l̸l̷y̴ ̵c̵a̶l̵m̴ ̵w̷h̸e̴n̸ ̷I̶ ̴d̴i̷d̸n̵'̴t̴ ̸c̴o̸m̴p̶l̵e̶t̸e̷l̵y̴ ̶u̵n̴d̴e̶r̴s̸t̸a̴n̸d̸ ̶w̷h̸a̸t̵ ̷w̵a̵s̷ ̶g̶o̶i̸n̷g̵ ̸o̴n̵,̶ ̷b̷u̴t̷ ̴w̷h̴e̵n̸ ̵m̶y̵ ̵e̴y̸e̴s̴ ̵w̸e̶r̸e̸ ̴f̷o̵r̵c̸e̷d̶ ̸o̵p̴e̸n̸,̴ ̸i̷t̵ ̶w̸a̸s̷ ̶t̵h̸e̴ ̷m̶o̵s̴t̸ ̶s̸e̷a̴r̷i̷n̴g̶ ̵b̶i̸t̵ ̶o̶f̴ ̴p̵a̷i̴n̶ ̶i̴'̴v̶e̵ ̷e̶v̷e̶r̷ ̵f̷e̴l̴t̴,̴ ̸s̸o̵o̸n̶ ̵f̵o̴l̵l̶o̷w̶e̴d̷ ̷w̶i̸t̷h̷ ̵a̶ ̸s̴p̷r̷a̶y̵ ̴a̴n̶d̵ ̶a̷ ̸f̴e̸e̵l̷i̴n̶g̷ ̴o̷f̶ ̶n̵u̷m̴b̷n̷e̵s̴s̸ ̵i̷n̵ ̶t̵h̷e̸m̶.̶ ̸W̷h̷e̶n̷ ̷t̵h̸e̶y̸ ̴w̵e̷r̵e̵ ̸d̶o̴n̴e̴ ̸w̴i̸t̵h̵ ̷m̶y̶ ̵e̴y̴e̶s̷,̵ ̴I̵ ̴f̷e̸l̶t̶ ̸p̶r̶i̵c̸k̷s̵ ̷a̵l̶l̴ ̵o̶v̸e̸r̸ ̷m̸y̴ ̸b̷o̵d̸y̶.̶ ̵I̸t̸ ̸w̸e̶n̷t̶ ̵o̴n̶ ̷f̵o̶r̸ ̷s̸u̸c̴h̵ ̴a̶ ̴l̵o̸n̸g̸ ̷t̶i̷m̴e̸.̶.̸.̴ ̸U̶n̴t̸i̷l̸ ̶t̴h̶e̵ ̴m̶a̷c̶h̴i̷n̴e̶ ̷a̴b̷o̷v̴e̷ ̷s̷t̴o̴p̶p̶e̶d̵ ̵i̸n̶j̵e̸c̴t̵i̵n̴g̶ ̷m̴e̵ ̸w̶i̸t̸h̶ ̴w̴h̸o̴ ̵k̸n̶o̵w̴s̸ ̸w̷h̷a̵t̴,̴ ̵s̵o̵m̸e̶o̷n̷e̸ ̸a̸p̵p̴r̸o̵a̴c̵h̶e̶d̷ ̴m̵e̴.̶ ̶I̵ ̷c̸o̶u̷l̴d̷n̷'̴t̵ ̸t̷e̸l̶l̵ ̸w̸h̴o̶ ̵o̷r̷ ̷w̸h̴a̵t̴ ̴t̸h̷e̷y̵ ̸w̵e̸r̶e̷,̴ ̸j̴u̸s̸t̷ ̴t̷h̶a̶t̴ ̴t̸h̸e̸y̴ ̸w̷e̴r̶e̵ ̴i̵n̷ ̸a̷ ̴f̶u̵l̸l̴ ̷b̷o̷d̵y̶ ̷s̵u̸i̸t̸.̶ ̷I̴ ̵c̷o̶u̸l̴d̵n̴'̴t̸ ̵u̴n̸d̶e̵r̵s̴t̴a̷n̷d̴ ̴w̸h̸a̶t̴ ̷t̸h̷e̷y̶ ̸w̷e̶r̸e̴ ̷s̶a̷y̵i̴n̶g̸,̸ ̸s̶i̸n̸c̵e̷ ̵I̸ ̷w̷a̸s̴ ̸s̸l̵o̵w̴l̷y̴ ̶l̶u̵l̴l̸e̸d̷ ̶i̷n̶t̴o̶ ̷s̴l̸e̸e̶p̵ ̸b̷y̴ ̸w̸h̴a̸t̸ ̵I̶ ̴c̴o̵u̵l̴d̶n̸'̴t̵ ̷r̸e̶a̴l̵l̵y̸ ̷t̸e̷l̵l̷ ̷w̷h̶a̵t̸.̴"̸
̷
̸"̵I̸ ̸w̸o̶k̴e̷ ̸u̴p̷ ̵i̶n̷ ̸a̴ ̴n̶e̸w̷ ̷r̷o̸o̷m̶ ̴w̵i̴t̷h̶ ̶a̶ ̵p̷l̶a̸t̵e̸ ̴o̸f̴ ̶l̶i̶t̴t̶l̵e̷ ̴f̸o̴o̶d̸,̵ ̷a̶l̸l̵ ̸o̵r̶g̸a̵n̴i̶z̸e̴d̷ ̸f̸o̸r̵ ̸m̸e̸,̶ ̸a̷n̷d̸ ̷b̸e̶i̸n̵g̵ ̶f̶u̴l̶l̸y̸ ̵c̵l̴o̶t̶h̵e̷d̷.̷ ̷T̵h̸e̴ ̴w̶a̶l̴l̸s̴ ̸w̴e̶r̶e̶ ̷a̴l̸l̷ ̷w̵h̵i̵t̵e̶,̶ ̵a̷n̵d̴ ̷t̵h̸e̸r̶e̴ ̶d̵i̵d̶n̷'̴t̷ ̵s̵e̵e̵m̶ ̸t̵o̶ ̴b̵e̵ ̶a̸n̶y̷ ̶w̶i̶n̶d̸o̷w̷s̸ ̸o̴r̷ ̸p̸r̵o̸p̵e̷r̷ ̷w̷a̵y̵s̸ ̴o̶u̴t̶.̴ ̶T̵h̶e̸r̷e̷ ̵w̵e̵r̵e̸ ̸s̴p̴e̷a̴k̷e̵r̷s̶ ̸o̴n̵ ̵t̵h̷e̷ ̴w̸a̴l̶l̴s̷ ̸t̷h̴a̸t̷ ̸p̴l̶a̶y̴e̸d̶ ̸w̵h̷i̶t̸e̵ ̵n̶o̸i̶s̷e̴.̵ ̵I̶ ̶s̶t̸a̶y̵e̴d̶ ̸i̸n̸ ̶t̷h̶a̸t̶ ̷r̷o̸o̵m̵ ̶f̸o̵r̵ ̶w̵h̶o̵ ̴k̵n̴o̸w̷s̸ ̷h̸o̵w̵ ̶l̶o̷n̸g̸,̴ ̵e̶v̴e̸r̶y̴ ̶t̵i̶m̵e̴ ̶I̴ ̸f̴e̴l̷l̴ ̸a̶s̶l̸e̵e̸p̶ ̵t̸h̴e̶r̶e̵,̵ ̵I̷ ̶w̴o̵k̴e̶ ̸u̴p̵ ̷w̵i̶t̶h̷ ̶s̵o̵m̶e̸t̸h̵i̴n̴g̷ ̶n̵e̴w̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̶t̸h̸e̷ ̷r̴o̷o̵m̶.̷ ̵C̸o̴l̷o̷r̸i̷n̴g̵ ̵s̶u̵p̴p̴l̶i̵e̵s̷,̸ ̷r̵e̷a̶l̵l̶y̶ ̸b̶o̷r̶i̸n̶g̵ ̵v̵i̴d̵e̵o̴ ̵g̷a̵m̴e̵s̵,̵ ̵d̷i̵s̷t̵u̴r̶b̷i̸n̷g̶ ̴s̸t̴u̸f̵f̵e̵d̴ ̶a̴n̸i̴m̸a̷l̴s̸,̸ ̷a̸n̴d̸ ̷s̸o̷ ̵o̸n̸.̶ ̶I̵ ̴c̷r̴i̶e̴d̵ ̵e̷v̸e̶r̶y̴ ̴n̷i̷g̵h̸t̴ ̸(̴o̷r̸ ̶w̷e̵l̷l̸,̷ ̸w̵h̷e̵n̴ ̴t̷h̶e̵ ̸l̸i̵g̴h̷t̴s̷ ̴d̷i̴m̸m̷e̶d̸)̴ ̸f̷r̴o̸m̸ ̴h̶u̸n̴g̸e̴r̷,̸ ̴f̴r̴o̸m̷ ̵t̷h̷i̸r̷s̶t̸,̶ ̴a̴n̸d̴ ̸b̷e̶c̵a̴u̷s̸e̵ ̷I̴ ̴m̷i̵s̴s̷e̵d̶ ̶m̷y̵ ̵p̵a̷r̶e̷n̸t̶s̴.̷ ̴I̸ ̵k̴e̷p̴t̵ ̸a̶s̸k̶i̵n̴g̷ ̴w̸h̶e̵n̴ ̸I̵ ̸c̷o̵u̷l̵d̸ ̷g̸o̵ ̸h̴o̵m̷e̷,̷ ̸b̴u̴t̸ ̸t̶h̶a̴t̴ ̶j̴u̵s̸t̴ ̸c̷a̵u̶s̵e̵d̷ ̴a̸ ̴s̷h̴a̷r̸p̷,̵ ̷s̸u̴d̷d̵e̶n̴ ̸s̴h̸r̵i̸e̷k̵ ̴t̶o̵ ̴c̸o̸m̴e̶ ̷f̷r̴o̴m̶ ̶t̵h̴e̵ ̶s̶p̸e̴a̷k̵e̷r̷s̶.̵ ̷I̵ ̴s̶t̷o̴p̶p̷e̷d̴ ̸a̸s̷k̸i̴n̷g̶ ̴a̶f̵t̵e̷r̶ ̸a̵ ̶w̷h̵i̸l̴e̷.̵ ̸I̷ ̵s̴t̵o̷p̶p̷e̶d̸ ̷a̶s̶k̶i̵n̶g̶ ̴a̴n̸y̸t̸h̵i̴n̵g̴ ̶a̷f̸t̸e̷r̷ ̸a̵ ̴w̷h̷i̴l̷e̵,̶ ̸s̵i̶n̶c̷e̷ ̶t̶h̷a̸t̶ ̵t̷e̴r̶r̵i̸b̴l̷e̴ ̷s̸h̵r̶i̴e̷k̷ ̵w̶o̵u̴l̷d̶ ̴c̷o̷m̵e̴ ̴f̸r̵o̵m̷ ̴t̴h̷e̴ ̵s̴p̴e̷a̸k̸e̶r̸s̵.̶ ̵S̴o̵m̷e̶t̵i̷m̸e̴s̶ ̷l̷a̸u̶g̸h̴t̶e̶r̸ ̸w̸o̷u̵l̴d̸ ̵c̸o̷m̴e̴ ̸f̴r̸o̷m̷ ̵t̵h̸e̷ ̴s̵p̸e̶a̸k̷e̵r̸s̷,̴ ̶a̸n̵d̷ ̵I̷ ̵w̸o̶u̶l̵d̸n̶'̸t̷ ̴k̴n̵o̵w̸ ̸w̵h̴y̵.̵ ̵M̵y̷ ̴s̶e̷v̶e̸n̷ ̷y̶e̷a̸r̶ ̸o̵l̶d̸ ̸m̶i̸n̸d̴ ̴c̸o̷u̵l̵d̴n̵'̷t̷ ̴c̸o̷m̴p̷r̵e̶h̸e̶n̸d̴ ̶w̸h̴y̸ ̸o̵r̷ ̷h̵o̸w̸ ̴a̴n̸y̷ ̵o̶f̷ ̴t̴h̶i̷s̸ ̷h̴a̷p̶p̸e̷n̸e̷d̵.̷"̴
̶
̶"̶S̵o̷o̶n̶ ̶a̵ ̶d̸o̶o̵r̷ ̸o̷p̵e̷n̴e̷d̴,̶ ̴a̸n̷d̶ ̸I̷ ̵f̸i̸n̷a̷l̵l̴y̶ ̴s̴m̷i̸l̵e̴d̴ ̷f̵o̸r̷ ̴t̴h̶e̶ ̷f̸i̴r̴s̶t̵ ̴t̵i̴m̷e̴ ̵i̶n̷ ̶a̸ ̵l̸o̴n̵g̴,̷ ̸l̴o̴n̶g̶ ̸t̵i̵m̶e̶.̶ ̵I̷ ̸i̴m̷m̴e̵d̷i̸a̸t̷e̶l̶y̵ ̴r̷a̵n̸ ̸f̵o̶r̵ ̸t̶h̵e̵ ̶d̸o̵o̶r̸,̵ ̵b̷u̶t̷ ̸t̷h̸a̶t̴ ̷w̵a̴s̵ ̸a̷ ̵h̴o̴r̷r̶i̴b̶l̵e̶ ̶m̷i̵s̴t̶a̴k̷e̵.̵ ̸I̸t̴ ̵w̷o̸u̵l̸d̴ ̶h̵a̷v̶e̸ ̶b̷e̸e̶n̷ ̶b̸e̷t̴t̸e̶r̵ ̵i̴f̸ ̶I̷ ̴w̷a̸s̸ ̶i̶n̶ ̴t̷h̶a̵t̴ ̵r̷o̸o̶m̶,̵ ̷f̴o̸r̵ ̵t̸h̴e̴ ̶w̵o̴r̴s̴t̶ ̵t̴o̷r̸t̷u̶r̴e̷ ̸c̵a̵m̸e̴ ̵a̶f̴t̸e̷r̴ ̸t̴h̵a̶t̴ ̸d̷o̸o̴r̵ ̵s̵l̶a̶m̸m̵e̴d̷ ̴s̵h̸u̸t̸ ̶b̶e̴h̶i̴n̵d̴ ̶m̶e̸.̵ ̷A̷ ̷p̵e̶r̷s̷o̵n̸ ̶w̸a̷s̷ ̶r̶i̴g̵h̵t̵ ̸b̷e̵y̸o̶n̷d̷ ̵t̵h̶e̶ ̴d̸o̴o̷r̶,̵ ̶t̷e̷l̵l̵i̵n̷g̵ ̷m̷e̶ ̵t̷h̶e̵y̴ ̶w̶e̸r̶e̴ ̵t̷h̶e̴r̵e̷ ̵t̷o̵ ̶t̶a̶k̸e̴ ̷m̷e̸ ̵h̸o̸m̷e̷.̴ ̸T̶h̸e̵y̵ ̸n̵e̴e̴d̷e̸d̶ ̴t̸o̴ ̸r̵u̶n̸ ̵a̸ ̵f̵e̷w̶ ̴t̵e̷s̷t̶s̸ ̶o̵n̵ ̷m̵e̵ ̴f̵i̶r̷s̸t̶,̸ ̴b̶u̴t̴ ̷I̷ ̸w̶a̴s̴ ̴s̶o̵ ̸d̷e̴s̵p̶e̸r̶a̵t̶e̴ ̸t̶o̸ ̷s̶e̵e̶ ̵m̵y̷ ̷m̸o̵m̷ ̷a̴n̴d̸ ̸d̶a̶d̷ ̷a̷n̷d̶ ̴J̷e̵l̴l̶y̸ ̷B̶e̶a̶n̷ ̸a̶g̵a̸i̵n̶ ̷I̸ ̷w̷e̶n̷t̶ ̶a̸l̵o̶n̷g̶ ̴w̶i̸t̵h̵ ̵i̵t̵.̵ ̵T̶h̸e̵y̷ ̵s̷t̵r̵a̵p̶p̴e̴d̷ ̸a̵ ̵w̴e̴i̵r̴d̶ ̵c̷o̴l̸l̵a̸r̷ ̷o̸n̴t̸o̴ ̵m̴e̶,̴ ̶a̸n̶d̸ ̶t̸h̵e̵y̶ ̵c̷h̸e̷c̶k̵e̶d̴ ̶m̸y̴ ̴v̶i̷t̸a̴l̵s̴.̶ ̸T̸h̷e̴y̶ ̸t̷o̵l̵d̸ ̶m̶e̵ ̵m̵y̶ ̵p̸a̶r̸e̴n̷t̵s̶ ̸w̵e̷r̸e̶ ̵r̶i̵g̵h̶t̷ ̴b̸e̸h̵i̶n̸d̴ ̵a̸ ̵d̴o̴o̶r̵ ̶t̴h̵e̴y̶ ̸s̶h̵o̷w̵e̵d̴ ̶m̴e̶,̵ ̵w̸h̶i̸c̷h̸ ̸I̵ ̶e̸x̵c̵i̷t̷e̷d̸l̷y̷ ̶r̸a̴n̷ ̶t̷o̷,̶ ̸c̶r̵y̵i̵n̵g̴ ̶t̶e̴a̴r̵s̴ ̴o̷f̵ ̶j̴o̸y̸,̷ ̷m̸y̸ ̸h̶e̶a̵r̵t̴ ̷p̸o̶u̴n̷d̸i̴n̴g̸!̶"̶
̶
̸"̵T̸h̶a̶t̸ ̸p̷o̷u̸n̴d̶i̸n̵g̵ ̷s̷t̶o̶p̷p̶e̵d̶.̸.̸.̵ ̸I̴ ̷s̴t̸o̶o̷d̴.̸.̸.̷ ̸I̶ ̸s̵t̶a̷r̸e̴d̷.̸.̴.̸ ̸I̸ ̴c̸o̸u̶l̵d̵n̷'̴t̶ ̸b̷e̶l̵i̵e̷v̷e̶.̷.̸.̵ ̴T̸w̸o̴ ̵s̸h̵a̴p̷e̸s̷ ̵l̶i̵e̶d̴ ̷b̴e̴y̶o̸n̴d̷ ̸m̶e̸,̵ ̴u̶n̵r̴e̴c̷o̴g̴n̴i̶z̸a̵b̴l̵e̷ ̷f̴r̵o̷m̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̵o̶r̶n̵ ̷u̵p̶ ̴t̷h̸e̸y̶ ̷w̴e̸r̸e̴.̴ ̴T̷h̸e̶ ̷r̸o̷o̸m̴ ̶w̴a̸s̶ ̴t̶o̴o̶ ̶d̶a̴r̷k̸ ̸t̸o̴ ̷s̶e̷e̵ ̴w̷h̷a̷t̴ ̴w̸a̵s̴ ̷t̴h̶e̷r̵e̸ ̷a̶s̷i̷d̶e̴ ̸f̷r̶o̸m̷ ̵t̶h̵e̷ ̸b̶o̶d̴i̴e̵s̷ ̸a̷n̷d̵ ̶t̵h̷e̴ ̴r̶e̶d̴.̵.̴.̴ ̸I̵ ̵d̸r̸o̸p̸p̷e̴d̵ ̷t̷o̴ ̶m̵y̶ ̷k̴n̴e̸e̸s̵ ̶a̸n̶d̵ ̷s̶t̴a̸r̵t̵e̸d̸ ̸t̴h̴r̴o̴w̴i̵n̵g̶ ̴u̵p̴ ̷o̶n̴ ̷t̸h̴e̵ ̵s̷p̵o̸t̶.̵ ̸I̸ ̷f̷e̸l̸t̷ ̸l̸i̵k̶e̴ ̵I̵ ̴w̵a̶s̴ ̸g̵o̴i̷n̵g̴ ̶t̸o̴ ̴d̴i̵e̸.̶ ̵T̶h̷e̵ ̶p̶e̴r̴s̸o̴n̶ ̴w̵h̸o̵ ̸h̷a̷d̸ ̵t̸o̵l̷d̶ ̶m̴e̶ ̴m̷y̷ ̷p̶a̸r̴e̴n̵t̵s̸ ̶w̶e̴r̶e̶ ̸t̴h̴e̴r̷e̴,̶ ̶p̸u̷t̵ ̷t̷h̴e̸i̶r̶ ̸h̶a̵n̸d̴ ̴o̵n̸ ̸m̵y̵ ̸s̸h̵o̴u̵l̵d̷e̷r̸.̷ ̷T̸h̸e̵y̷ ̶s̷a̵i̴d̴ ̶a̷b̴o̵u̴t̸ ̶h̴o̶w̸ ̵m̴u̶c̵h̶ ̴o̸f̶ ̶a̴ ̴s̸h̸a̴m̷e̵ ̸i̷t̴ ̷w̴a̸s̶ ̴t̴h̶a̵t̸ ̵m̷y̵ ̷p̴a̴r̸e̵n̸t̶s̴ ̸w̴e̶r̶e̸ ̷d̴e̴a̵d̸,̶ ̵t̴h̸a̶t̵ ̸t̸h̸e̴y̴ ̷d̴i̵d̶n̸'̴t̶ ̶e̶x̴p̴e̸c̶t̴ ̴t̷h̶i̵s̷ ̷o̴f̵ ̴a̴l̵l̷ ̶t̸h̸i̸n̷g̶s̶.̸ ̶I̵ ̸c̴o̷u̸l̴d̵n̵'̶t̸ ̸u̵n̵d̶e̷r̷s̸t̶a̸n̶d̶ ̵w̷h̷a̵t̴ ̶h̴a̶d̴ ̷h̸a̵p̷p̵e̷n̶e̵d̷,̶ ̴t̵h̵e̸y̴ ̶w̵e̵r̶e̸ ̶r̸i̴g̶h̴t̴ ̸t̷h̶e̸r̸e̸,̷ ̷h̸o̴w̸ ̸c̵o̵u̷l̷d̸ ̷t̴h̸e̴y̸ ̷b̶e̸ ̸d̸e̷a̵d̶?̵ ̶T̶h̷e̵ ̸p̴e̴r̷s̵o̵n̶ ̵i̵n̷ ̴t̸h̴e̴ ̴s̶u̵i̷t̵ ̵s̵a̵i̵d̸ ̸t̵h̷e̷y̵'̸d̶ ̶t̴a̷k̸e̴ ̶g̵o̶o̶d̸ ̶c̴a̵r̴e̶ ̶o̷f̶ ̸m̸e̷,̸ ̶i̸n̶ ̴w̴h̷i̸c̴h̷ ̸I̵ ̶r̷e̸b̸u̸t̴t̵e̷d̴,̸ ̶s̴a̷y̶i̵n̶g̶ ̵t̴h̴e̸y̶ ̷h̶a̷d̶ ̸t̶o̵ ̷b̴e̶ ̷a̵l̴i̷v̸e̵,̷ ̴t̴h̵a̴t̵ ̸t̶h̴i̴s̴ ̸c̶o̵u̴l̴d̵n̴'̸t̴ ̴b̸e̷ ̵t̸h̷e̶m̸.̴ ̷T̷h̸e̴y̷ ̵s̵i̸g̷h̵e̷d̶,̵ ̸h̶i̸t̴t̷i̴n̶g̵ ̸a̴ ̵b̶u̶t̶t̴o̷n̸ ̵o̵n̴ ̴t̶h̶e̸i̴r̷ ̴w̶r̶i̵s̶t̵,̶ ̶a̶n̴d̷ ̶I̵ ̴f̵e̸l̷t̵ ̶a̸ ̴p̷a̷i̴n̷f̸u̶l̶ ̶s̵h̵o̴c̸k̵ ̷f̴r̸o̸m̸ ̷t̵h̸e̴ ̶c̴o̵l̸l̴a̴r̵.̸ ̶T̶h̷e̸y̵ ̵h̵i̷t̷ ̷a̸ ̸f̵e̶w̵ ̸b̶u̴t̸t̷o̸n̸s̵ ̴a̸n̶d̶ ̵w̷a̶l̶k̶e̷d̶ ̶a̵w̷a̶y̵,̸ ̸c̶a̴u̶s̶i̵n̵g̷ ̶t̸h̷e̵ ̶c̷o̵l̶l̵a̷r̵ ̷t̷o̴ ̷s̶h̴o̸c̷k̶ ̷m̷e̶ ̸m̸o̸r̶e̵,̶ ̷u̸n̷t̵i̴l̶ ̶I̵ ̸f̸i̸n̵a̵l̶l̴y̴ ̶s̸t̵a̴r̵t̶e̶d̵ ̸w̸a̷l̸k̸i̶n̸g̴ ̷a̶f̵t̷e̴r̶ ̸t̴h̶e̵m̴.̵"̴
̷
̵"̸T̶h̴e̸y̶ ̴p̸u̸t̸ ̷m̵e̷ ̷t̸h̴r̶o̸u̷g̶h̶ ̸g̸r̴u̴e̴l̶i̴n̸g̷ ̴e̶x̴e̷r̶c̸i̵s̴e̵,̸ ̶s̵h̸o̵c̶k̷i̴n̶g̸ ̵m̷e̸ ̴a̴n̸y̶ ̷t̷i̵m̸e̴ ̸I̴ ̵d̸i̸d̸n̶'̴t̶ ̴c̸o̴o̶p̸e̴r̴a̵t̵e̶ ̸o̸r̷ ̸d̴o̶ ̶s̴o̴m̶e̵t̸h̷i̴n̵g̴ ̸r̴i̴g̴h̵t̸,̴ ̸w̸h̸i̵c̶h̴ ̶w̷a̸s̷ ̶p̵r̷e̴t̴t̷y̵ ̴o̶f̶t̵e̶n̶.̴ ̵I̴ ̵w̸a̷s̸ ̸a̷l̸l̶o̵w̴e̷d̵ ̵l̵o̴t̷s̷ ̵o̴f̴ ̴r̴e̵s̵t̷ ̴a̸n̶d̴ ̴a̴ ̴h̷i̸g̶h̴ ̵p̴r̷o̵t̸e̶i̷n̶ ̸d̸i̵e̶t̴,̴ ̶b̴u̵t̵ ̶i̶t̵ ̵w̵a̸s̵n̵'̵t̶ ̸a̶n̶y̶t̷h̵i̸n̶g̸ ̸I̶ ̴l̴i̵k̵e̸d̸.̷ ̶I̶ ̶g̵o̵t̶ ̷a̵ ̷l̶o̷t̶ ̵o̵f̴ ̸s̷h̵o̶t̷s̷ ̸i̸n̵ ̷w̵e̸i̷r̴d̵ ̴p̴l̷a̸c̷e̶s̵ ̵l̸i̸k̶e̵ ̵m̶y̸ ̸e̸y̸e̸s̴ ̴a̴n̴d̵ ̶e̴a̸r̷s̸.̸ ̵T̵h̸e̷y̶ ̸t̷e̴s̷t̶e̵d̵ ̵m̶y̴ ̷h̵e̷a̶r̴i̵n̵g̴,̶ ̵m̶y̴ ̵v̶i̷s̴i̵o̸n̴,̵ ̸e̴v̴e̶r̴y̴ ̸s̶i̶n̴g̶l̶e̵ ̸t̸h̸i̶n̷g̶ ̶t̴h̴a̵t̷ ̴m̵a̴d̶e̶ ̸m̵e̵ ̶t̶i̵c̶k̶.̷ ̸I̷t̸ ̸d̶r̸o̸v̴e̵ ̵m̸e̵ ̶n̵e̸a̸r̷ ̸c̶r̴a̸z̸y̵,̸ ̶e̸v̶e̷n̸ ̸m̷o̴r̴e̷s̷o̴ ̶f̴r̵o̴m̴ ̸t̴h̶e̸ ̸b̵o̸r̷e̴d̷o̶m̵ ̷I̶ ̶s̵u̴f̴f̷e̶r̸e̸d̴ ̴i̸n̸ ̷t̷h̸e̷ ̴r̸o̴o̷m̶.̸ ̶S̴o̴o̶n̸ ̵I̶ ̶h̸a̵d̷ ̷c̸o̵m̷e̸ ̶u̷p̵ ̸w̸i̵t̷h̵ ̷a̶ ̷p̵l̷a̶n̸ ̵t̶o̴ ̷e̸s̸c̵a̷p̷e̴;̵ ̷t̴h̵e̶ ̵v̶i̸s̷i̷o̶n̵ ̴t̶e̷s̸t̴ ̵w̵a̷s̷ ̸l̴o̸o̸k̷i̸n̶g̴ ̷o̵u̷t̸ ̴a̵ ̸s̷e̵r̷i̸e̶s̶ ̷o̴f̶ ̷w̷i̷n̴d̴o̶w̷s̶ ̵t̷o̸ ̴t̶h̵e̸ ̷s̴e̶a̸ ̴f̶o̶r̴ ̵s̵o̴m̷e̵ ̴b̸o̴a̸t̴s̶,̶ ̵a̴n̵d̶ ̵t̵h̶e̸r̸e̸ ̴w̴a̴s̶n̴'̸t̷ ̵m̶u̶c̸h̸ ̷t̷o̷ ̵s̵t̴o̵p̷ ̵m̶e̶ ̷f̷r̶o̴m̵ ̴j̵u̸m̵p̵i̴n̸g̴ ̷a̵s̷i̵d̷e̶ ̴f̶r̷o̶m̶ ̷f̵e̶a̴r̷.̶ ̵S̶o̷o̴n̸ ̸i̴t̴ ̵w̵a̵s̷ ̵v̸i̶s̸i̴o̴n̴ ̴t̵e̵s̴t̴i̵n̷g̸ ̴d̶a̶y̷ ̸o̶n̴c̸e̶ ̴m̶o̸r̷e̵;̵ ̸t̵h̴e̷y̵ ̴m̴a̵d̶e̷ ̸m̴e̵ ̶a̸t̸t̷e̵m̶p̵t̶ ̵t̴o̷ ̴s̵e̸e̸ ̸b̸o̸a̴t̵s̵ ̷f̵r̸o̴m̷ ̶v̸e̸r̸y̷ ̴f̵a̶r̸ ̵o̴u̴t̶ ̷i̷n̷ ̴t̷h̶e̶ ̸m̸i̵d̴d̵l̴e̷ ̸o̴
f̵ ̴a̶ ̶s̴t̵o̸r̵m̷,̶ ̷t̵o̸ ̶s̸e̵e̸ ̵h̴o̴w̴ ̶m̵a̷n̵y̴ ̵b̷o̵a̵t̵s̴ ̴I̵ ̷c̴o̵u̵l̶d̵ ̶p̸e̵r̴c̶e̶i̴v̶e̸.̴ ̵I̵ ̵w̸a̷s̷ ̸p̶r̶o̶b̸a̶b̸l̷y̵ ̴r̴e̵a̵l̶l̴y̴ ̸c̴r̶a̷z̸y̸ ̸a̶t̴ ̶t̷h̷a̶t̸ ̵p̵o̸i̸n̷t̷,̶ ̶b̶e̴c̷a̷u̶s̶e̵ ̷i̶n̶ ̴t̸h̸e̷ ̵m̷i̸d̶d̶l̸e̴ ̶o̴f̷ ̸t̶h̵e̷ ̴t̶e̵s̸t̸,̵ ̸I̸ ̴j̶u̷m̵p̷e̸d̶ ̷r̷i̶g̴h̸t̴ ̴o̵v̸e̴r̴ ̵t̵h̶e̸ ̴r̸a̷i̴l̶i̶n̸g̸ ̸a̶n̷d̵ ̶p̶l̵u̵m̵m̸e̵t̵e̷d̸ ̴t̷o̶w̴a̴r̴d̴s̶ ̵t̷h̴e̸ ̴g̶l̶a̷s̶s̸,̷ ̶e̶a̶s̸i̸l̶y̶ ̸b̶r̸e̵a̵k̴i̴n̸g̷ ̶i̴t̷ ̶a̴n̴d̷ ̶f̷a̶l̸l̶i̷n̴g̶ ̸t̷h̵r̶o̶u̶g̷h̶.̸ ̵T̷h̷e̶ ̴p̴r̷o̴b̷l̵e̵m̴ ̴w̷a̵s̸,̸ ̶m̶y̶ ̷h̶e̶a̸d̷ ̵h̵i̸t̴ ̵t̴h̶e̶ ̵g̴l̵a̸s̶s̵ ̷r̴a̷t̵h̴e̵r̷ ̷t̵h̷a̶n̷ ̵m̴y̴ ̶f̴e̸e̷t̷ ̵a̷s̸ ̸I̶ ̶r̶a̵t̵h̶e̸r̸ ̶u̴n̸g̷r̷a̷c̴e̷f̷u̴l̵l̶y̸ ̵f̷e̵l̵l̷.̶ ̷I̷ ̷f̸e̶l̵l̷ ̵i̶n̸t̸o̴ ̵t̵h̴e̴ ̵t̵i̶d̸e̶,̸ ̶h̶i̶t̶t̴i̵n̵g̶ ̷a̶g̶a̸i̵n̶s̵t̴ ̴t̶h̷e̷ ̶s̴h̷a̷r̵p̵ ̷r̵o̸c̷k̸s̷ ̸b̴e̴l̸o̶w̷.̸ ̵T̶h̴e̵r̴e̵ ̸w̶a̶s̸ ̴s̸o̷ ̶m̷u̵c̶h̸ ̸p̸a̶i̸n̶.̸.̶.̸ ̴u̵n̸t̵i̶l̸ ̶e̵v̶e̴r̷y̵t̸h̵i̶n̴g̴ ̸f̸a̷d̵e̸d̴ ̷t̷o̷ ̷b̸l̸a̴c̷k̷ ̶w̴h̷e̶n̵ ̷a̴ ̸r̵o̷c̷k̸ ̵o̴b̴s̵c̶u̵r̸e̵d̴ ̸m̵y̴ ̵v̸i̵s̴i̶o̶n̸.̴.̶.̶"̷

"And then... Nothing... Nothing but cold..."

"I T W A S S O C O L D..."

I. Equipment

» Equipment: (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)

I. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Skills:

Enhanced Senses: Due to certain circumstances, Shiro has been biologically altered to have senses that function far beyond a normal human's. He has the vision alike to many birds of prey, being able to see for miles and miles, even farther past the usual horizon that's normally obscured by air and pollution. His hearing is quite acute and sensitive, being able to hear at the same frequency as an owl. He can also hear what would be a far off noise to someone with regular hearing with far more clarity. He has the smelling skills of a bloodhound, being able to pick up on and follow people's scents. With his sense of touch, he can specifically identify what something is without having to perceive it.

Spirit Perception: Though not very apparent in his childhood, Shiro has always had the ability to see spirits. He just hasn't fully taken notice until now. Nothing too special about here; he's able to see Pluses, Shinigami, and Hollows all the same as any other with this ability.

Peak Physical Condition: Shiro's body has reached peak human conditions due to circumstances he cannot remember. He is able to run fast and long, having high stamina and endurance. He is able to lift up to 245 lbs with a struggle (186 lbs with ease). He can swim rather quickly, and so on as far as physical activities.

I. Other Supernatural Abilities

» Powers:

Psionics: Although only recently uncovered, Shiro is able to do things using the power of his mind. As of now, he can only sense the emotions of others.

» Pure Abilities:

Empathy Link: Anyone within 10 feet of Shiro, he is able to automatically link onto their emotions. Though use of this ability is primarily unconscious, he can purposefully link to someone out of the automatic range if they're within 20 feet. He can't read their thoughts with this ability, but he does know how they feel. However if the emotion is strong, or if there's too many people around him, he can get overwhelmed, considering how feeble his mental state is currently.

I. Sacred Release

» Sacred Release Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Shikai.)

» Sacred Release Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)

I. Ascended Sacred State

» Ascended Sacred State Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Bankai.)

» Ascended Sacred State Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Human Reiatsu Sheet
  • Power Control: Beginner
  • Energy Usage/Regeneration: Beginner
  • Energy Resistance/Endurance: Beginner
  • Physical Augmentation: Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE HUMAN APPLICATION

Last edited by Angry Charmander on Wed May 10, 2017 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2] Empty Re: Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2]

Sat May 06, 2017 7:24 am
[adm]
Psionics

I would like to see this expanded on a bit more before I approve this. Saying that he only can do so much, with how the character currently is, doesn't really seem right. I would like to see at least a basic idea of what he can do at this level. After that, this should be ready for approval.

[/adm]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2] Empty Re: Shiro [APPROVED, 5-2]

Sat May 06, 2017 7:49 am

«- PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED -»

« Application Checklist »
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

• Comments/Notes: Things have been changed, and this is currently up to par.
  • Tier: 5-2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum