Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Uh, Hi Left_bar_bleue16000/1Uh, Hi Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Uh, Hi Empty Uh, Hi

Thu May 11, 2017 10:56 am
Hey there. I happened across this place by pure chance and I was immediately enthralled by a lot of what I was reading. I'll be honest and say I actually don't know a huge ton about Bleach itself, it's been a long time since I read it, but I found a lot of what I stumbled across here really interesting.

Does anyone happen to have any advice on how to get started? I'd love to really get involved here, and I'm more than willing to do some reading to make that happen.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Uh, Hi Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Uh, Hi Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Uh, Hi Empty Re: Uh, Hi

Thu May 11, 2017 12:33 pm
Uh, Hi HaruhiSuzumiya

Hello Kyon! The best thing you could do would be to join the Discord channel, where we can all help you and they can all stop me from making you into Kyonko!
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Uh, Hi Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Uh, Hi Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Uh, Hi Empty Re: Uh, Hi

Thu May 11, 2017 12:44 pm
Get yo ass on Discord fam

Glad to have here, hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the Madhouse. Uh, Hi 1f603

Uh, Hi Sumera-character-list
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum