Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Masks Don't Hide the Sick - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Masks Don't Hide the Sick - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Masks Don't Hide the Sick - Page 2 Empty Re: Masks Don't Hide the Sick

Wed May 17, 2017 9:42 am

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

What…is that…? Colin wondered as he bared witness to the reiatsu like energy. He had seen several kinds of energy in his day, but yet again this one was different. "Hollow…" He muttered, the familiar tendrils of energy flowing out in every direction.

Did you think she would be able to take that much abuse? Colin's hollow inquired of his master. …No… I didn't think so. Colin answered, his arm ringing from the constant hits. It was a good thing that so much of his training had involved crushing boulders with his bare hands. He could feel the resistance behind each of the blows, but the pain was not enough to make him stop. Well damn, in that case…

Colin was cut off from his line of thought by the fact that his arm was beginning to get bound behind him. Damn it. He thought through his grit teeth. His focus was also assailed by the sudden wave of aggression flowing off of the Wolf. Hmm, seems like something other than her conscious mind is in control. He thought, noting the damage to the forest down below. Can the environment take it…? He wondered, gritting his teeth as a blow landed against his sternum, and one against his stomach.

"Huu…" He let out, the impression of her fists showing on his flowy white fabric… before he got himself back under control. A fist brushed along his cheek… but his face slid along it, similar actions happening for each following blow. She hits like a truck. His dodges became effortless in nature, thinking about how the battle was going as he allowed his body to shift back and forth. It was not extremely difficult, especially if she did not possess a technique like Rapido Avaces… as Colin was now using while he dodged, the air and wind around him flowing around his body, the energy and momentum building again…

Until his right hand was suddenly shooting between her guard. The energy had been completely deposited, flowing into his right hand… and his right knee. Fingers tried to grip against her face.. Very long fingers. Colin had large, spindly fingers. The strength behind that grip, however, was very real. The energy had flowed forwards to where his hand was, and now the energy was flowing back again, hopefully with Mirja's face in tow. The movement would also help create a counterbalance, making the knee that was slamming itself into her stomach generate even more force. "Boom."

The instant that these actions occurred in passed just like that, as it had all happened at once. Colin's body then let the energy flow back away from his knee, using it to disengage from her just like that, his body flitting and spinning about…

Until the multiple images of him began to fade, moments captured in time which then faded. Afterimages just made Colin happy. I perfectly respect the power that you have… He instructed his hollow, allowing for the Rapido Avaces to take him faster and faster again, focusing on his footwork as he reached new speeds. His cybermind had deduced the most complex route that he could use while he communicated with the beast inside, and now he was using it to create wind that would periodically slam into the Wolf, occupying her while he handled business inside his mind. Now can we please work together… like we used to…?

"I call this…"

Colin's body reappeared in front of Mirja again.

A sphere of blue energy in his right hand.

And all of the energy from Rapido Avaces flowing down into his feet, letting him bolt forwards.

"Feather Marble… Melee Path!"

Colin threw his body into Mirja, the Rapido Avaces from his legs flowing back into the sphere as his hollow's explosive energy surged outwards. If it connected, the sphere would expand rapidly outwards from Colin's hand, enveloping her entire body before releasing several localized explosions, ripping and bursting against her from every side in a spherical pattern. Colin's hand then fell back down to his side, looking at the sky as his golden blonde hair blew about in the wind.

"…Well, I guess I owe you one." He told her, the Hollow mask resting on the side of his head. "So let me ask something… your abilities seem to be much more burst like and forcing out in nature… do you have anything like the technique that I've been using, one that you have consistent use of that builds?" His statement would likely happen as she continued to assault him, his body dodging them just barely each time. He still was not back at one hundred percent, but unless she did something drastic he would be able to keep focusing on his words and footwork.

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Masks Don't Hide the Sick - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Masks Don't Hide the Sick - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 17, 2017 10:27 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja could feel the man was certainly durable beyond anything she had punched before, even her strongest blows were not breaking anything inside him, and it was annoying. She wanted something to go snap, other than the landscape with had been devastated by her. But, at the same time, it was good that he was taking them so well, because she didn't want to kill anyone with her now unleashed power. A part of her mind that had started counting could tell that she was reaching the limit of her Heart's Kiai, and soon there would be the drop, but she would push herself until the very moment that she dropped.

But, she didn't keep him off balance enough, as he adapted quickly and managed to start dodging Mirja's attacks. She was slow to register now, and before she could throw in a wild card to dismantle his rhythm, she was hit with his counter-attack, and while hitting Mirja in this form would be uncomfortable boarding painful, it was certainly no joy-ride for Mirja herself. He was fast, and he was strong, as the knee slamming into her gut was testament to. Only the otherwordly durability that her Zero-Point and Cardinal Seal granted her avoided anything going snap, but it was still something that made taking a breath difficult. Then she was battered by wind enough to keep her from advancing until he came again, so beautifully fast. This was meant to be testing her Tundra Lotus, but she had lost herself, and now it was not testing anything at all, other than her own strength. She had not been able to let loose in a long time, and it just ripped it's way out, Bloodlust saturating the air in a palatable manner.

Then came the sphere, which enveloped her and exploded all around her, ripping at her skin and stressing her bones. She managed to keep structurally intact, if only just. It was to much right now, she had to regain control, so she dragged herself back into control, and managed to relax the sheer Violence Juice that was leaking from her. Taking a breath to ensure that she was in control, she knew that this fight was going to be over soon, so she needed to finish it spectacularly.
"If you can talk so casually, I must not be pushing you hard enough. Allow me to rectify that" She said, taking her stance for her Fangs of the Wind technique, and then abruptly vanishing from sight. There was no after-image, no smash of high-speed movement or sonic boom, she had just disappeared.

However, her whereabouts would be rectified in some seconds when she appeared directly in front of Colin with as much warning as she had vanished with. Her foot moving towards his chest with the power that dwarfed her previous attacks. Controlling the inertia of her quick three thousand mile an hour jaunt, she focused it all into a singular point, and lashed out with the kick. Her legs where several times stronger than her arms due to the genetic experiments of Caanan, and so when used in her Fangs of the Wind, several miles of forest behind Colin where scheduled for summary demolition from the air pressure that had been built up. And also if it connected, it would not do any favours for Colin, either. She wanted to do more, play more, and see more, but this was her limit. Hit or miss, she didn't have the time for a second attack.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Masks Don't Hide the Sick - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Masks Don't Hide the Sick - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2017 11:19 am

THE EAGLE GOD

While nothing had broken on the Eagleman, that was no guarantee that it would not be the case. The impact impressions were still obvious in his flimsy white cloak, and underneath them massive bruises were already turning purple. The pain from both of them registered to his head, but it was not a new sensation to Colin. Once again, his blunt force resistance came into play, and it was proving its value in this conflict. "Why does it feel like I'm hitting concrete?!" He asked her when his knee slammed into her stomach, the words hitting her as he shot away again.

"Yo, if you can make me not talk casually, you'll be one of the first." Colin answered her calmly, watching her endure his feather marble. Colin fondly remembered the time he had spent in the desert perfecting that technique. It was one of his own custom solutions, and it kind of made him crave going out there again.

Colin's casual speech was one of the ways that he kept himself calm during battle. If he got too excited, he knew that he was liable to screw things up. "That's some impressive bloodlust… how long have you been fighting like this?" He added on, getting more curious about the random woman who had chucked him into the woods.

Every time it feels like I'm smashing into some kind of like… tractor or something. Maybe I should change to my blade… but I can't make my blade overpower defenses if it can't cut through them… He contemplated this. The feeling of his hollow, however, made him smile. Yeah, I guess I shouldn't need anything else… Colin thought, before feeling pressure on his arms. The time limit had been reached for his strength boost, and now it felt like both of his arms were gripped by lead. "Ahaha, I guess that's a pretty fun way to mix things up." He explained, as if embarrassed.

Of course, that just happened to be the moment when she decided to activate her strange technique. No movement, no movement, no noise… teleportation, then? Colin wondered, making the corner of his mouth twinge just a bit, almost as if he was smiling. Colin did not use teleportation moves. His entire base of power relied on him being able to move around, gathering up wind and energy as he did so. There was only one teleportation-esque move in his entire arsenal, and it certainly was not going to be used here.

Oh boy is this going to hurt.

Colin's eyes opened wide, gathering up the force of his Rapido Avaces crossing both of his arms in front of his chest. He then caused for the waves of energy to flow off of his arms, rushing at unbelievable speeds as they plumed out behind him. Waves of wind, like a tornado, appeared around Colin's back, blowing trees and leaves about as he braced himself for the impact in the minute opportunity that his own skills allowed. Let's do it. His intention was clear in his eyes as her foot smashed into him. They contained not a single trace of fear.

Not a trace.

"Krrraah!" Colin yelled out, his arms knocked out of the way as her foot smashed through them, pelting into his chest. A large cracking noise smashed throughout the forest, Colin's right wrist hanging limply at his side. His blonde hair was knocked back, before swishing forwards onto her face. He was breathing hard, the wind knocked out of him… and into the area around them. The sailing winds absorbed the majority of the outgoing force, protecting the environment behind Colin.

But that also meant that the majority of the attack had been thrust back into him. Several ribs were cracked inside of him, his right hand would not respond, and his left arm was heavy and completely shocked, but even still. "Well fine!" He shouted, looking back into those eyes…

Before all of the speed, the damage, the carnage… seemed to die away. "…That's your limit?" He asked her, his paint-streaked eyes staring directly into hers. "…Fine." He told her, his left hand struggling, twitching and shaking, his fingers barely able to move as he gripped against his mask.

"Then I'll show you the same courtesy." He told her, giving her just the smallest smile. It was not a sadistic smile, but one of… kindness, or friendship, perhaps. That hand gripped against his mask, putting it back in its proper place… his fingers moving up to the top of it again.

"Bankai."

"Ressercion."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Masks Don't Hide the Sick - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Masks Don't Hide the Sick - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2017 11:52 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Slam as the foot connected, the wind sending minute dust particles so fast they turned sharp enough to slice through iron and chip steel. Were a normal person, or even a low-leveled spiritual being to be hit by such a technique, their flesh would be shredded from their body in a grotesque, instantaneous display of power. But this Vizard was a lot stronger than even Mirja was, so it didn't turn out quite like that. There was the crashing sound as trees behind him fell over, their trunks whittled down to nothing when they were not snapped outright, and then her Heart's Kiai ran out. She put her foot down from the kick and the knee buckled under her weight, sending her to the floor in an unceremonious heap.

"Uhh...that was nice" she exclaimed, panting heavily on the floor, before looking up at him. "Not so much limit...more, like...when you rev an engine to hard, and it backfires. This is currently the backfire from burning so much energy in a short space of time" she told him, before he seemed to wish to do more violence. "I can't help you with myself, but I can give you an experiment" She said, reaching shakily into a pouch by her side and withdrawing three rocks from it. The rocks where thrown up into the air, and each shone gloriously as he released his Bankai. A little over the top but sure, fire up your Bankai on the crippled girl. And then, suddenly, a shadow loomed over the forest, as a massive, hundred-armed construct appeared. One arm reached down and shifted Mirja out of the way, so she was not going to become collateral in Round Two, and then it stared down Colin with ominous construct eyes.

"Well, that worked" She muttered, surprised at how much bigger and stronger Lady Caliburn looked when powered by the three Valor runes that Mirja had cast.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2017 12:27 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

The words of release left Colin's lips, and as they did so… a pair of wings slowly stretched out from his back. Green in color, the wings extended outwards for several feet on either side of his body… before another pair, and a third, and a fourth…. Eight wings, each with one hundred and twenty feathers, emerged from the back of Colin Washi. Above his head, a ring of his energy slowly extended, creating a thin halo of light.

Then, with the second statement… a sphere of darkness emitted out of Colin's body, the blue darkness encompassing everything in his and Mirja's sight. Then, the sphere began to push inwards, dust and trees billowing and blowing away as Colin forced the energy inwards still, trying to contain the explosion. The waves of energy surged in and along the ground… before suddenly it stopped.

The feathers that were on his back were gone now, replaced by blue feathers. On either side of his body, two green swords floated, swords made out of the feathers. Around his entire body, the white fabric had been destroyed… leaving Colin with a blue cloak, made out of feathers.

"Like an engine that has gone too far…?" The Eagle God asked her, before tilting his head. "I'm not really looking for a challenge." He responded to her statement about an experiment, though his gaze was caught by the rocks that she was taking out. "Hmm?"

A shadow passed over Colin's body, dwarfing him. His head tilted back, a hand held over his eyes as he looked at the approaching monstrosity. "You're just full of tricks, huh?" He asked, reaching his left hand out as he gripped one of the four floating swords, part of his Zanpakuto. "Very well, I'll ask you something… have you achieved something like this yet?... And is it really alright if I break this?"

Presumably she would agree, since she summoned the thing to fight him in the first place. So then, he would begin by bringing down his right hand… making the sword extend. The feathers that were surrounding his body shot out, attaching next to one another as Colin's Zanpakuto grew exponentially. Dropping the sword, Colin's feet pushed off the ground, even as it continued to expand at insane speeds. The feathers each latched onto one another, flowing forwards with the force that Colin had given them, turning into a gigantic kind of saw that rotated quickly… before slamming into the arms of the construct.

Colin did not know how tough the monstrosity was, but the saw blade of pure slicing was demonstrate the effectiveness of the golem. There were few substances that those feathers could not cut through, each as sharp as Colin's own zanpakuto. While the saw blade was coming down onto the creature, Colin's body reappeared on one of its arms, a single sword of feathers left with him himself. Opening up his hand, the feathers extended from each of his fingers, creating five whip-like shapes. Dashing along the arm, Colin let the feathers flow behind him, trying to cleanly slice through everything it touched.

Colin then moved towards the legs as the saw blade finally would connect, slicing through the best that it could. Reaching out his hand, he gripped the chain of feathers, bringing them back under his command as he whipped them around the beast's legs, either cutting it cleanly through or binding it.

Colin's body vanished from that position, reappearing a few steps away from her. The feathers that he had been wearing changing into a pair of wings and six total swords that floated around his body. "Like I said, the least I could do is show you the courtesy… of displaying what happens when I go too far." He explained, looking at her tired and torn body, before giving her a bit of a smirk. "As well as showing you what going too far could look like if you keep putting the work in."

The feathers all moved away from him, so that they would not cut her, sliding along Colin's back as the wings morphed and changed. His blonde hair was lightly blowing about still in the wind, and his emerald eyes were wide and focused. "So, like… want to go train in the desert with me for a while?"

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja had no hostile intentions this late in the game, and just let him do his thing on Lady Caliburn. It was literally just a construct of her mentality, after all, and so had no sense, or feeling. It merely hovered there, without legs or any means of propulsion, and got carved up by Colin. A little harder than it would usually be for him to cut up a construct thanks to the Valor runes that were bolstering her tenacity and willpower to stupid levels. She wasn't sure that the concept of retreat meant anything to her, anymore. It probably would when the runes ran out, but until then...

He eventually addressed her, and Mirja dismissed the battered Tulpa, raising of the ground slowly and stretching, working out the fatigue in her aching muscles before dropping Zero-Point. The pain was becoming distractedly irritating now, and there was no reason to pick it back up. His speed was magnificent, but there was little she could do right now. Admiring it some more wouldn't do anything right now, she needed time to comprehend, and adapt.
"Honestly, I was wondering if you wanted to come home and get a drink with me. I don't know the state of your wrist, but I certainly felt it go snap. And even if you had some epic kind of regeneration, a drink before training would go down well, make it all better. I make the best drinks" she tried to not be boastful to much, but it was not exactly untrue.

Then she looked around, at the devastation, and back to Colin, with grin.
"I didn't even pull on my Hollow Mask or anything. Plus, Zanpaktou is having some, impotence issues right now. So you haven't seen my too far yet. You've seen me acting a little too zealously by accident, but nothing approaching too far"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2017 1:18 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

Colin blinked at her concern, lifting up his right arm and looking at the shattered bone hanging limply. "It actually really hurts. It's a good thing I don't need to hold my swords." He replied, letting his Ressercion go. The blue feathers were all absorbed into his mask, which then popped off of his face. The solid mask fell onto the ground, a crack going down its length before the entire thing shattered. "So I don't know if… you'd call it a snap… as much as a shatter." He explained, gripping his left arm. It still felt heavy from his release.

"That sounds nice, though." He sighed, before opening his eyes wide. His cybermind took in everything in the area, letting him analyze the damage in a moment, before planning the way that he was going to deal with it. His body then followed suit, disappearing as the forest was reformed around where Mirja was standing. Trees were put back where they had been and then replanted forcefully back into the ground, limbs cut in such a manner to allow for the proper regrowth, using the destroyed items as fertilizer. In a few seconds, the entire destroyed portion of the forest… looked like a forest again.

"Well, can you handle it, or would you like to take a ride on the Air Washi?" He asked her when he finally came to a stop, his right hand still moving back and forth outside of his control. Wow that hurts. He thought, biting the inside of his mouth. "Yaknow, I suspected you were a Vizard. Hopefully you can show me too far pretty soon, though." He finished, the wings of his Bankai folding in as he awaited her answer.

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja bent backwards, so far that she was grotesquely shaped, her head nearly touching her ass before she snapped back without any repercussions in the slightest. It seemed that she had less in common with Colin, anatomically, than first appeared. She seemed spry and ready for round too, as if she was really telling the truth on the backfiring situation.
"Yea, sorry about that. Last time I used it, I killed a Storm, so I can see how it would hurt to get hit with that. Might take a few hours for it to heal if you don't have anything in the way of regeneration. But, I will admit I am surprised it's just your wrist that is broken, and not your hand embedded half way through your chest" She said, before orientating herself in the direction of Karakura. "So yea, I'll make you something for your wrist and we can chat while it heals" She told him. The forest was a little more sparse than it used to be, since she had thoroughly obliterated a fair few of the closer trees, but his recreation trick was certainly something that impressed Mirja. And he said she was full of tricks.

"And I generally don't spar with Hvit. With her at the helm, I could do all of this without the three enhancement techniques I was riding. We get along well because our power set is pretty similar, in the vein of smash it, and if it is still standing, smash it harder. If it is still standing after that, focus our unique Reiryoku, and smash it really hard" She announced. That bringing to the fore-front the interesting fact that, despite the power she had just shown, there wasn't even a wisp of Reiatsu coming from the girl. It was like she didn't even exist, to a spiritual sense. "Still, if you can move like that without being friend to The Wind, I would like to see what would happen if you managed to become one" She said, moving to go ride Air Washi. And in that, display she had a fair bit more weight than she appeared to have.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 25, 2017 11:44 am

THE EAGLE GOD

Colin watched the way that she bent back, making a slightly grossed out face because of it. I wonder what her deal actually is. He thought to himself, realizing that there truly was very little he still knew about this strange woman. "You know, there are real people in the world who have to deal with these kinds of attacks." He told her with a raised eyebrow, flailing his snapped wrist around in a grotesque manner. It hurt, for sure, but it was not the worst he had sustained.

"Sounds like a plan." He replied to her suggestion of getting his wrist healed up. "Well maybe you should." He offered to her comment that she didn't spar with what he assumed was her inner hollow. "I've met people who fight like that before, though… you guys are what give people like me the hardest time. My vein's more driven towards cutting and precision, and simply overwhelming with the raw number of attacks." The thin man explained, picking at the string that was wrapped around his neck.

"I'd like to think of myself as a friend to the wind itself… though I also enjoy being freed of even that relationship when I need to be." He told her, before moving one arm around her shoulders. "Hang on tight…. I'll take us back to the Center of Karakura… and you direct from there." He explained… as the wings on either side of his body changed. The feathers moved in position, becoming square like in shape…. Before green flames began to burn out from them. Despite her additional weight, Colin was hardly bothered by it as they shot into the air, reaching peak height nearly instantaneously, the wind moving smoothly around his body. He then tilted forwards…

And if in that moment… Mirja were to blink… she could miss the entire first leg of their little trip.

[END THREAD]

[/quote]

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum