Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Siegharty

» Bass' FC Claims
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [Approved, 2-4; Hazard Rank D]
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  I_vote_lcapMonsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  I_voting_barMonsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  I_vote_lcapMonsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  I_voting_barMonsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131097 messages in 19901 subjects

Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]    Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]  EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Org Link:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17408-the-monsuta

OPERATION RECRUIT

Operation Name: Recruit
Mission Type: Recruitment
Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced
Who Can Join: Anyone interested in joining The Monsuta

Information: This is a recruitment for those interested in making OR joining a character for The Monsuta. This will be a constant mission and will allow those who want to make an antag to get a leg up. Since they are always looking to increase their numbers, I'm leaving this mission up for people to take an interest in role playing them.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17408-the-monsuta

Primary Task: Recruit new members for The Monsuta of any race.

Extra Task: - Gain new resources for The Monsuta in the process

Rewards

Character Creation: Upon creating a new character for The Monsuta in this mission, you will receive 10,000,000 yen + 5,000 awesome points.

Yen: Upon joining, you will receieve 20,000,000 yen. This will be transferred once your character is listed in The Monsuta.

Awesome Points: After your character has registered with The Monsuta, they will also receive 10,000 awesome points.

Tier/Skill/Ability Enhancements: It is possible to receive augmentations once you join The Monsuta. These will have to be role played out, but they have a large amount of resources to otherwise speed up the acceleration in growth when it comes to power.

Resources: With your character joining The Monsuta they will receive a large amount of resources to help further their projects, enhance their powers or otherwise have large platoons to call their own once they reach into positions of power.

Land: Once apart of The Monsuta, it will also be possible to potentially pick your own country to lead. This is because they have a large amount of countries claimed on Earth and they allow those within their ranks to watch over them. See the list in the org specs.

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: (Self-explanatory)
Character App Link: (Self-explanatory)
Reason: (Why are they showing up in this mission?)

Code:
[b][u]MISSION TEMPLATE[/b][/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Character App Link:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Reason:[/b] (Why are they showing up in this mission?)

Monsuta Recruitment Mission: Accepting New Blood! [Prizes Inside]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: