Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Destined - Slice of Life Animanga
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by Guest

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:46 am by basswalker

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:13 am by Cala Paracer

» WWE Efed
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Guest

» Duel of Wills
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Samhain (Open)
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by darkfunnel

» Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by Siegharty

» A Full Moon in Hueco Mundo [Private/Ichijou/Cala]
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by Cala Paracer

» Bohemian Rhapsody
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131146 messages in 19908 subjects

The Kokuryuteshi Empire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 5:01 am

The Kokuryuteshi Signup
Character Name: Chun Liang
Character App: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17923-the-young-technomancer-chun-liang-approved-6-0
Position Applying: Tech Center - Lieutenant
Reasoning: As World War 4 comes into full effect, Chun has grown a strong urge of personal responsibility and wants to take her time out of Unitech as a company, and development of tech, and put her talents and resources into something that directly helps the war-front. Whether it's using her tech to overcome opponents, she wants a direct say in the tech center's involvement in the war. If she can help it, she wishes to work alongside Dr. Hebi and bring their power out onto the battlefield.
Extra: N/A

The Kokuryuteshi Signup
Character Name: Eun-Kyung Yeong
Character App: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18934-the-blood-stained-lotus-yeong-eun-kyung-approved-2-5
Position Applying: The Guard - Lieutenant
Reasoning: Been meaning to put Eun-Kyung listed here for a while but never got around to it, as a person who is devoted to K-world and protecting the royal family/subterfuge, she wishes to be involved in a position that directly places her on the defense, but still gives her the opportunity offensive missions if she wishes. Eun-Kyung wears many faces, and those of which she will use to lead the opponents astray.

The Kokuryuteshi Signup
Character Name: Nami Asthavon
Character App: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16172-the-silent-queen-nami-asthavon-2-1-0-2
Position Applying: The Aether Hammer, "The Silent"
Reasoning: Previously she was affiliated with K-world as an extension of their military alliance with the Ashtavon family, but as the world had changed, Nami found herself in a position of conflict. She had grown to love the empire of K-world and wished to not only stay, but admit her loyalty. She had thought to her past, through her life as an Asthavon, and saw it only as pain and tragedy. Many people now call her a deserter, a heathen, within Demon World's borders. In a way they are right, but Nami is a woman who follows her own heart before the will of Shadow Fall. Least of all the family she so often is estranged from.

The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 9:28 am

The Kokuryuteshi Signup
Character Name: Izalith Soan
Character App: [x]
Position Applying: The Legion, Grunt
Reasoning: Well besides the fact that Izalith is completely braindead and has no extensive use over magic, she prefers to be in a physical fighting division due to being a strong physical fighter.
Extra: nada

Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 10:17 am

[mod]Removing Kokuyuteshi Princess for inactivity, Arch-Magister for leaving the orginization[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: The Kokuryuteshi Empire   The Kokuryuteshi Empire - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kokuryuteshi Empire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Organizations-
Jump to: