Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread]

Thu May 25, 2017 11:42 am
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: LENK64 - Song: Primal Scene - Words: N/A

Anxiety.

That was an unpopular word to use when describing a person who aspires to be a hero. Yet, it is a very real definition when placed in the heat of battle. It had been some time since this Celestial had seen a true challenge from someone of her own power. However, she knew that she could not continue to find herself so lost in paperwork, diplomacy and her own faction that she failed to provide her own talents to the world in one of the most vibrant ways: combat.

There was a great foulness which spread throughout the corners of the Soul Society. It was a sharp demonic presence which did not belong and posed a heavy threat to those who dared to encounter it. Henceforth, being that she one of the leading faces of the Iramasha, Cirno Iramasha herself saw fit to dispatch of this threat. Thus, prior to arriving on the scene, she ordered for all Iramasha soldiers to remain and wait as she handles the invader. If she learned anything from her prior invasions, it was that there was no point in sending an excess amount of force unless there was a hard plan set in motion to neutralize the enemy.

Thus, a shining star burned through the plumes of smoke, demonic miasma, and destruction which burned through the tendrils and shambles of the town that remained. As Cirno took her supersonic flight through the ruins of the village beneath her, the aqua eye of the woman couldn't help but notice the many lives that had been lost in the process of this intruder showing up. It disgusted her that such a senseless murdering occurred, but there was nothing that could be done for them. All she could do was focus that intense emotion into her aether, meditate and keep her head on sharp.

"I spread my blessing to thy. I am sorry."

With that muttering echoed out of her mouth, The Angel Of The Ice spread an eruption of blazing white aether to shoot out like streaks of light which covered the horizon. Ripping at the domains tense hue of Inami's influence, an equal occupation of angelic prowess drenched the area. In a roar of thunderous power, these beams of divine intervention sought to strike down those who were still alive within the wreckage. In doing so, they would be protected and steadily healed by this single prayer to the heavens as Cirno dashed straight for Inami.

Being that she was armed with the proper reconnaissance report that indicated the fact that two individuals were already fighting The Demon Queen, The Angel of The Ice spared no time sharing her mass volume of aether energy with them. Targeting both Mirja and Eiji, the two would notice themselves being hit with a burst of golden light. This eruption of illumination brought with it a presence of relief, will and life as it's values were in sync with Cirno's elements. She was an Angel Iramasha and possessed the ability to bless those who were within the reach of her Aether. Thus, they would notice that 1/4 of their energy and injuries were in the process of being mended and restored. While she couldn't outright wash away all the injuries and damage Inami had caused, The Celestial knew she was MORE THAN capable of mitigating it and allowing them to fight alongside her with the advantages she possessed.

'If you were planning on doing something, I'd advise you hold on to my energy. Once you are healed up, I'll enhance your abilities.'

The woman was only focusing on two task at a time when it came to the bodies of these two. The first was getting them drenched within the cloak of her prowess. The second was healing them up. Once these two priorities had been reached, she'd throw them back in the fight and expect for them to keep up as she already sensed that these two had enough heroic spirit in them to fight against this mass cluster of negativism. She was not going to deprive them of that right.

'My name is Cirno Iramasha, by the way. I'm The Leader of The Angel Iramasha and I'm here to help. Please tell me what you can do. This is a private telepathic channel we can use to communicate.'

[SWORD BEING USED IN SPOILERS]

Spoiler:

After giving them both a single glance, Cirno let all of her cares go with the wind and found herself in a trance. With each of her six icicle shaped wings flaring a throbbing shade of neon blue, the woman's dress thrashed against the wind as she materialized a sword within her hand and took flight towards Inami. There was no hesitation when the woman started aiming this object of judgment towards the body of Inami.

Arms, legs, throat, waist: all of these areas were targetted with earnest focus as Cirno pushed the enormous weight of her physical strength, speed and enhanced supernatural energy towards her body to match her blow for blow. The woman was moving at Mach Six movement with the rate of speed her strikes flung at; so she ensured to carve up every last piece of Inami in an ideal scenario. And, since this weapon possessed the blessed ability to inflict 1.5 times excess damage to those of demonic descent, The Chaya Queen was going to be in a world a pain if Cirno could help out.

"You looked like you were really enjoying yourself. Allow me to add to the fun, why don't I?"

After having given Inami one hundred slashes across her body which were infused with her holy aether, Cirno was confident that regenerating was going to be the brutal process. They were designed and drenched in this essence to slow her restorative elements as she knew demons were infamous for that from the Asthavon Family. So, not checking to make sure if Inami made a reply, The Angel of The Ice released an eruption of blinding white light that spread for twelve meters. This was a release of enough angelic energy to otherwise waste an entire mountain, but it was all condensed and focused from the tip of Cirno's blade to be 1.5 times more efficient than usual in order to cover her body in burns, constrict her demonic energy and inflict massive damage to her physical and spiritual being.

"I'm sure you don't mind, right?"

And with that single reply, The Angel Of The Ice tried to move herself backwards in order to observe the damage and make up her next plan of attack as the situation changed. All the while, she made sure to take notice of any sudden movements, shifts in power or alterations in the landscape so she could react in a spilt second if she need to.

The anxiety was running high within her, but she held her composure and thought to herself:

"....this will not be a repeat of the moon. I'll make sure of it, Nemain"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread]

Thu May 25, 2017 12:58 pm

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914
As the dust cleared, the wolf eared girl was nowhere in sight. Inami’s eyes narrowed and via her comprehension of knowledge of the environment through her medium of zao-ka she had a vague idea of where the wolf was. However as the demons ran rampant she exhaled, the smog that left her lips mixing into the orbs of energy that flickered behind her one by one merged into a massive amalagmation of demon energy. Energy crackled as the smog shaped and guided the energy, a whimsical assertion of her will over her energy was enough to cause sigils to roil along the flesh of this demon blast. Condensing it, kneading it until it had the shape of a longsword. This sword’s tip would become firmly entrenched in the ground before her eyes looked forward, that manic grin remaining upon her face.

In all honesty, as the shells remained the absorption that had remained at an all time high previously had begun to slow down, to those trapped within still, they would have a much higher likelihood surviving. Yet to all external forces, it would seem like they had continued to be drained at the very same rate. This was done for a reason, in the midst of the chaos, the emotions that drove her towards her chaotic actions, she still due to some warped connections with tsubasa; even if she didn’t consciously recognise it herself, still regarded the shinigami in high esteem. It was for this reason she refrained from ripping eiji to shreds, that her fist purposefully missed. The lives that died would stay as a reminder, and inami knew she would be vilified for her actions. But . . .So what? They would be tempered, they would grow from the interactions that took place.

At the same time, as her eyes narrowed and she sensed a vast approaching energy signature she couldn’t help but feel elation within her body. The reason for it being very simple, the ability to cause distress and pandemonium was something that caused for her to naturally feel her blood begin to pump. As this blinding bolt of energy descended and made a b-line straight for inami, other than shifting her sword so that it was in a state of en garde she didn’t do much. Even when Cirno sought to cure the lingering vestiges of her sickening energies from the two that had been in contact with her, she didn’t do much to contest it. Rather as her sword shifted she simply awaited the onslaught that would be brought against her.

Her feet pushed off the ground lightly, before her body begun to accelerate rapidly. Slightly slowing down the speed which cirno was capable of closing the gap, buying her precious seconds to organize her thoughts and steel herself before cirno then, inevitably was upon her.

Cirno spoke of how inami must be enjoying herself and if she could join them. Inami’s response was a small snicker and a dry tone that was like autumn leaves being rustled by a gentle breeze, raspy and ripe with strife.

”..Even if i said no, you wouldn’t be deterred in the least would you? Emissary of Righteousness. For such a humble bastardly being as i? How could i refuse such a lovely invitation, kek~?”

Inami’s sarcasm was dripping and sardonic. Had she the right to refuse such an invitation? She thought not! Even now though the inner vestiges of herself sighed in relief. Only in battle did the lunacy and ludicrous behaviours mute themselves slightly. With formalities dispensed even as they spoke, inami’s body accelerated to match the force of speed simply through augmentations borne from her zao-ka. Accelerating to a point that the blade that sought to rend her was moving comparable to her own speed, she was capable of barely avoiding many of the attacks. Her own energy fed blade a blur of chaotic purple as it collided with the forces of cirno’s blade.

Naturally due to the incompatibility and weakness of inami’s energy in comparison to cirno’s own righteous blade, chips were torn in the blade she had reinforced with a good amount of energy. Stress lines formed in the surface of the blade, and eventually the very tip of this demonic energy made sword fragmented off, the crystallized energy dispersing as a gash was formed, smashing into the demonic barrier inami used, and striking her unblemished flesh. The wound would be a very symbolic one, for it sliced through the mark of eris that was upon her body, the green energy leaking out slightly while blackened blood dripped between her breasts.

Normally such an attack would have very little affect and heal in seconds, however this time as if a testament to the effects of cirno’s blade it simply closed a large degree, the makings of a scab only just beginning to form. This normally could be considered fast regeneration, however for a being such as inami, who was known to be able to pull off feats such as regenerating her brain even as a bullet passed through it, or regenerating entire limbs in seconds if she wished; this slow level of regeneration was akin to a snail's pace. In Fact it was enough to cause her eyebrows to arch in surprise before two more such wounds had been inflicted upon her.

Soon a blinding explosion of celestial energy overwhelmed the natural lighting that filtered down from the skies above. The accursed angelic energy would be met by a massive unbridled explosion of demonic energy that radiated from the queen of chaya nation. The force of her power wouldn’t be as grand of as scale as cirno’s however it was shaped like a spear head. Peircing through the waves of energy radiated by cirno’s sword as the remainder of inami’s energy made blade was decimated even with the massive increase of energy that was pumped into it. It was blown to cinders the shards quickly dissipating into the air as inami’s own body was sent sliding back dozens of meters, before she once more stabilized her footing on the air. First degree burns marred her lovely arms and it took her a moment to shake off the lingering affects the angelic energy would naturally have against her demonic energy however soon she had her own counter.

Even as they stood there, demonic energy tainted the space of the town, corrupting it further to counteract cirno’s own angelic energies. It sought to corrupt, and otherwise render cirno’s energy into a state of instability. But other then that, for now atleast even as cirno fled back and spoke further. Inami herself didn’t seem to move as much as one might think. Rather she glanced at the burns that adorned her arms and then looked at the shattered stump of a sword within her hand. Slowly exhaling she looked up at the icy warrior before her and allowed her words to once more permeate the battlefield. But rather than it be extremely loud, this time they had a moderate volume, only loud enough for it’s recipient cirno iramasha.

”..I have no right to complain~ The strong will do as they wish, the weak will be burdened with their own powerlessness. The fact that you can stand before me, is proof that you are not weak. This is simply how our world operates at its most basic level. Survival of the fittest in it’s purest essence.”

Even as she spoke she decided it was time to engage in some psychological warfare. Her eyes glanced to the two locations that the other two had been, her smile changing into one of lazy contemplation as she was wondering what to do with the other two kiddies. She hadn’t been lying when she said she wished to hear their succulent scream. To feel their fear as it formed sweat that would perspire from their pores, or the tremors that would wrack their bodies as she showered them with . . Attention. However if one was smart they might understand one simple fact of the engages so far.

Despite the cruel and aloof facade the demoness had so winningly adorned, she hadn’t once tried killing any of the soul society’s combatants. However the reason for this would be left for another time. Rather for now the demoness looked at the one before her and the lazy grin began to clearly show each and one of her pristine white teeth, speaking directly to the warrior that stood before her, as if continuing her previous train of thought.

”..Yes. . you are strong enough to muscle your way through the world, but what of those kiddies that you have come to protect? They are weak little lambs which will fall if even the slighest bit of inattention is left for them. Even if i may struggle with you, i could with but a wave of my hand deal with them. Are you sure you wish them to stay here?”

Inami’s words had a two fold meaning, one was clear, a blatant threat. The other though was to be mindful of the weaker ones around you. Even as she snickered in glee at the thought of causing them harm, some part of her was reviled of the idea of using her overflowing strength to crush ants. Which was why she even bothered saying anything.

Even now another weapon formed within her hand, another sword formed of her demon energy. It would gleam menacingly in the light as she let it rest at her side, her eyes shifting as if she was probing to find their locations. This minor action’s intent was to throw the iramasha off center, to play on a weakness so many goodie little two shoes had. The soft giggles that left her mouth even managed to have varying tones to them, whilst she looked at cirno and spoke once more to provoke her.

”..Especially the weak little male shinigami . . His screams would be . . riveting don’t you think? I’d take my time with him, let him feel his body as it was broken again, and again; to be replaced and transformed until he wasn’t quite what he was before. It’s . . fascinating, really to see how long it takes for a being to . . .break~”

Even now the queen played the villain, partially for their benefit, partially because she enjoyed it so much! She wished to test the constraints of the world, to teach the flaws and folly, to show them that without strength, without true power so much was consided to be pointless. Even now though her words had a pondering tone to them, as if this was a tea-party or a social event rather than a deadly battle were the victor would eat the loser.

”..You know . . strength is also a burden~ I can see it, feel it. The more power you amass, the more you have to lose.”

Inami arched a brow quizzically, as she stroked the blade within her hands with the back of her hand. As if it was a child, a sweet sweet child which she was going to nurture in the blood of a saint~ The smile on her lips changed once more, and it was hushed, goading and dark as she muttered the last words she wished to state in their little repreive.

”..What would happen for you if it all came tumbling down. . .Eh~?”

After she finished what she needed to say, she hummed softly, a tune that seemed as flamboyant and chaotic as herself. Her body swaying lightly from one side to other. Her heterochromia remaining on cirno’s gaze as her sword shifted along with the melody that had been hummed within her head. Inami . . .well, took a sick glee out of taking people apart now. Even those she once loved wouldn’t be able to tell her the girl with dreams of peace, from the monster she had become. So she wanted to see, what would cirno do? How would she act in this moment of crisis. When those she wished to protect were challenged, when her momentum was rended false.

Now it was time to see the fruits of her handywork.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2017 6:47 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja did not like this situation in the slightest. She hated it because she was useless. She knew she was useless, and yet all she could do was stop Inami progressing behind here. All the civilians that could have been saved were saved, and the village itself was a lost hope, so there was no point fighting for the scraps of building and the corpses of dead people, espeically not when it was someone that made her feel like this, someone that had such incredible magic that Mirja would be tossed around like a rag-doll, her strength only prolonging the inevitable, and her speed availing her nothing.

So it was, that when Eiji charged in and actually tried to attack her in the village, Mirja felt actual, physical pain at the level of his stupid. He didn't even try to assess the target, or his environment, or co-ordinate with Mirja, who was kind of obviously here by this point, and anyone not caught up in their own stupidity would know that.
"Told him he was going to die painfully" she muttered, preparing to get in there and save him, but before she could, the heavens opened, in quite a literal manner.

In a rather glorious entrance, descending from the sky and generally looking beautiful, Mirja blushed at her presence. This, was how you made an entrance, and Mirja needed to work on her own. She just, appeared and insulted someone and then punched them, and it wasn't as grand as this was. A voice invaded her mind, after a feeling that nearly suppressed her feelings of uselessness. Were it not for a pragmatic mind, she would have thought about rushing in because she could do it. If Eiji got the same, well....it probably wouldn't effect him because he was already an idiot.

'I can't do much against this kind of person. All I can do is warn the Seireitei and make sure that everyone is aware of this incase it spills out. Also, be careful with Eiji, he has an irritating habit of believing himself entirely indestructible despite whoever teaches him to the contrary' she telepath'd back, before looking for an avenue to make like a tree.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 30, 2017 8:09 pm
Eiji was quite aware of how delicate the situation he was in; he was, and this was without a doubt in his mind, the weakest one here. With a slight sigh he would simply stop moving; he would dissolved his clone and simply look backward; it was clear that he didn't do anything that was even somewhat useful, nor was he in any position to do anything which could help better the situation; he was rather unsure of what to do, should he take an indirect approach? What was it that he was expected to do at this point? Should he continue with this effort to help? Should he simply get out of the way? With a sigh he would simply look up to the sky; it was a rather interesting sight, though it only became more interesting as another source of energy appeared in the vicinity. It seemed that the duo were either going to be fucked, or were receiving some form of backup.

It was with a sigh of relief that it seemed that the new arrival was on their side; perhaps he was going to have a slightly easier time than he was expecting; perhaps his was going to be manageable after all. With a smirk he would begin to head back to the location in which he had just left. As he did this he was met with a sight that was rather unexpected; it seemed this new arrival was able to offer a very interesting, and showy, display of strength; not only this, but he was bale to feel what little damage he had maintained being healed. With a smirk he was able to regain what little confidence he had; he knew that he was still going to be rather useless, but that did not mean he couldn't at least attempt to help the lady out, right?

It was with this that he heard a new form of communication; it was rather astounding. It seemed that he was in good hands, this was definitely doable. "Oh come on baby, make me scream~. But wait, shouldn't I be making you scream?" He chuckled, yet again spewing some random nonsense in order to get some sort of reaction. "Come on~! All these big words, but no action! Make some moves love, make me quake with fear!" It was with this that he drew his blades. "I'm ready when you are~." It was with this that he chuckled, though he knew that he was probably fucked in this situation.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:45 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: Murasame Umbrella - Song: Laindrops - Words: 3025

"I'm not righteous."

In those solemn words that were muttered out into the world, a cold aura washed onto the field and a sense of absolute void drowned out in the eyes of The Iramasha. The only thing which was on her mind was figuring out a way to dismantle this threat. As the sweat starting oozing from the pores on her skin, the mass volumes of energy it took to alter reality started eating through her body's resources and it was here that The Celestial understood that it was kill or be killed.

"I just do what needs to be done against mindless killers of my own selfish desire."

Therefore, while Inami gave her exposition on how self-righteous Cirno was, The Angel Of Ice kicked it into over gear and sought to take advantage of her deluded sense of mind. Being that she was able to strike the demon where she stood, The Iramasha was able to get the first hit needed to create a series of hellish events for The Queen. One of the first is that she may notice a scorching pain consuming her every waking thought, body and essence. This was her Impaling Punishment being put into place.

Being that The Demoness was struck by the blade, Cirno could sacrifice a large volume of her Aether in order to trigger this unique ability that would seal anywhere from 10-25% of the woman's power depending on how effective it was at piercing the durability and defenses of Inami's body. And, given how it was falling to pieces against The Celestial's assaults, it was fair to say that a moderate amount of her overall energy and power could be sealed in this strike.

When that exchange was finished, a hot breath of steam exhaled from the lips of The Iramasha. Her lungs were on fire, energy sky-rocketing and the grip on her blade was trembling from the surge of adrenaline pumping through the woman's veins. She was working on reactionary time, adrenaline and astronomical amounts of sheer power radiating through her every essence. So, a shock wave of terror echoed through her gut as a million unpleasant thoughts swelled through her mind, but she managed to work through that horror and summon the courage to keep fighting against the world's demons alongside the devils which plague her own consciousness.

With that trail of emotional thought waging through her perception, the woman gained tunnel vision and saw Inami's sword beginning to break and crumble under the weight of her precise assaults. So, when that action took place, The Celestial wasted no time unleashing more of her Holy Aether out into the world. Though this time was different due to the fact her mind was merged and one with the particles of aqua energy which bled from her body. And, with her ability to comprehend the metaphysical, The Angel of The Ice envisioned her frozen and holy talents combining as one to otherwise rewrite the reality around them through Aether Magic.

Thus, The Angel of The Ice focused her eyes on Inami and shot a burst of damning cold air at her. The release of this air yielded the probability of freezing her face, limbs and even other attacks. Provided that the woman felt the full effect of the physical assaults, The Chaya Queen faced the real reality of her vision being taken away by ice beginning to overtake her eyes. While, across her body, entire chunks of it may start to freeze, crumble and shatter into pieces as this otherworldly ice drove to break everything which compromised this woman.

Yet, that still was not the root of the problem for her. Instead, if this ice were allowed to develop on her, Cirno imprinted the values of this attack to embed itself within The Queen. This then meant that she could induce a supernatural effect which held a chance of nulling the flow of energy throughout her body. If this set of actions were to occur, then there was no reason for her not to notice herself becoming more strained and drained. The real intent of it all was for this holy ice to "freeze" the stamina within the woman's body. Provided there was no way to stop this turn of effects, the overall goal was to make her tire out easily and paralyze her from the inside and outside.

In exchange for this, however, the resulting clash of their blades ended up with Cirno feeling the full brunt of two calamitous powers colliding against one another. Being that each of them were throwing around strength that could crush entire cities, while moving at speeds that go well above Mach Speeds, it was no wonder that tons of debris erupted all around them. And, from the influence of Inami's demonic energy, the projectiles that spread from her prowess resulted in many stones hitting against the body of the Iramasha.

Her eyes, face, gut and wings were all smashed up as a result of this close contact with the woman. This caused for blood to drip from her face, ooze from her lip and for her wings to take slight cracks in them. Yet, to The Iramasha, they did not register. At least not now, anyway. Once she had time to fully process it, the stings of these dents would hurt, but her mind was far too focused on the objective of taking her out to worry about it. So, even as her ears began to ring out from the explosions surging around them, the only thing this woman had her sights on was coming out of this in one piece.

"I'm positively corrupted."

Those gruff words weren't spoken just to waste oxygen. As the trails of Inami's demonic influence slithered down the body of The Iramasha, she could feel them outright picking at her essence, but it never corrded. Instead, it burned with a damning fire which made it feel as if she were trying to grasp the almighty power of the sun in her hands. As, within a matter of moments, reddened marks could be seen bleeding into existence across The Angel's arms, legs and face; causing her dress to become unkempt and tattered in the process.

However, in spite of all this, nothing changed internally. There was the loss of energy leaving Cirno's body that could be felt as a result of being so close to such a chaotic individual's power, but there was no sense of corruption that she was seeking for.

And why would there be?

Cirno was already a fallen angel.

"I have no more false delusions of a person that never existed to hide behind."

When those truths were uttered out into the world, the energy of The Celestial altered. This invocation of The Angel's actual reality caused for a rush of excess power to gush forth from her in the form of a vibrant shade of violent red light that merged into the woman's pristine silver and oceanic shades of aether aura that twirled around the woman's body. Following this intense bodily reaction, a circle of blood spewed out from the wounds Inami caused to the body of Cirno. The sphere formed around her feet, became enriched with a shade of contemptuous intent and it soon took flight away from the ground and above the head of Cirno in the form of a bloody halo.

"I'm a sinner, selfish and downright full of myself. And it's why I have the ability to take you straight down to hell with me."

Still, this blood was pouring forth and oozing out of The Fallen Angel as her sights focused on Inami. In a matter of moments, this vital essence of life swirled around the thigh of the woman as it was levitated and transported through the air via Cirno's Aether acting as the medium for this event to occur at supersonic speeds. Should it make contact, there would not be a single drip of pain to flow into The Demon Queen's body. Instead, a sigil would begin to form a vast amount of energy could be sensed being pumped into it.

"So go ahead, call it sin. I know what I am, I know what I want and I know what I wish to bestow upon the world for the sins I've reaped."

After making her peace with what was about to happen and the road she was going down, The Fallen Celestial placed each of her hands together as if she were praying to the gods and began channeling these visions into the Symbol Of Death which bled into the body of Inami from her marking. As, even if it failed to land a direct hit on The Demon's body, the backup plan was to continue to have her blood pour out from her wounds, surround the ground around The Queen and create three more circles in the event that her initial pass at activating this spell failed.

So, all that was left was to invoke the prayer to let all hell loose:

"James 1:15 - "These desires give birth to sinful actions. And when sin is allowed to grow, it gives birth to death.""

That was it. The deed was done. In a matter of moments, only time would tell how effective this assault would be, but the intent was to disintegrate her outright and eradicate everything caught within a ten meter radius of Inami. This could result in another 10-25% of her overall health and energy being removed in order to inflict a great amount of injury to the woman. It would feel as if the life was sucked RIGHT out of her; as there would be no explosion, no overzealous show of power and no extra flare. Instead, this field of crimsoned energy would serve as a tomb to bury the sins of Inami right where they belong: in the depths of hell.

All of the souls that had gathered here were all going down the path of decay and it was all symbolic to the circle of life. There were many spirits from those slain by Inami heading straight to hell, heaven or outright being reincarnated to once again face the trials of life in a new form. So what did life or death matter anymore? It was all crumbling away in their hands and the only option Cirno had was to move forward and save those who were still alive so that they could have a chance at a better tomorrow. That was just her own selfish desire of what it meant to be a guardian angel, a hero and someone who had the power to do great things.

Hence, as Inami spewed forth her verbal diarrhea of the mouth about the "weak" around them, Cirno thought of them as the same level of hero as she herself. Each of them had the boldness within them to reach her level of prowess. For the two of them had the nerve to begin facing down the jaws of death and they possessed the willing spirit to see through their actions to the bitter end down this road to the finish point of their life.

"If they wish to become heroes and die for a cause they believe in, I will not deny them entry into Valhalla if that is what they seek by fighting at my side. It is a far better alternative than the hell both of us will face."

Echoed throughout the battlefield, Cirno ensured her voice was heard by all so that each of the warriors who were fighting alongside her knew where they stood in this battle. She was not going to baby them throughout this dance with death. Either they would accept the responsibility that comes with being a true hero, or they would falter and move back. If they chose the former, Cirno would do her best to support them, but she made no promises for their safety. Should they choose the latter, then she will protect them just like all of the others who needed her help.

With the path still as clear as ever, Cirno locked onto the particles of aether surrounding Inami's body and used them as a magnet of sorts. They were going to attract the body of The Celestial towards The Demon Queen's back. Then, from there, she sought to impale her from behind with her sword. The purpose for this action had been to inject another flood of Holy Energy into her body in the hopes of being able to further stun the regenerative properties of the woman, null her energy and continue to stack up the loss of health until Inami was forced to black out.

"And it's why I welcome that loss. I fight every day knowing I will lose everything because of this blessing. It's a battle we must all face and I'm not going to run away from it."

Even as her own body began shaking from the pain, adrenaline, loss of energy and terror; Cirno forced herself to break through the walls of mental resistance to strike Inami in the neck, press down on her body with the sword and attempt to grind her into the dirt. In the event that these actions proved successful, The Celestial would waste no time going on to press the brunt force of her boot down on her in the hopes of slaying this creature of total violence and corruption.

"Tell me: what, if anything, do you even fight for?"

When her attacks ceased, regardless of how effective or successful they were, Cirno wanted the answer to that question to better understand the person she was going to kill.

In the meantime, the astral mind of The Celestial allowed itself to wander in the lull of this fight so that it could otherwise overhear the cries of Mirja beginning to ease into her mind. With the situation clear, The Angel knew what her intentions were and would create an opening for her to escape if that is what she wished to do.

Therefore, from the heavens above, the wandering particles of excess energy which bled from Cirno's essence ignited, scorched the earth and left a blazing trail of white energy for Mirja to ride on that would accelerate her speed, take her out of the city and towards a vortex one thousand meters down the road which would thrust her into the Seireitei for her to pass along the message.

"I am sorry this happened to you. If you wish to flee and take that message with them, play your part and please do. We will have this affair sorted shortly. Thank you."

Compared to the cold voice The Celestial had been speaking with her physical body, the mental voice of Cirno seemed far more gentle, warm and forgiving than the outward display of conviction and contempt her outward apperance seemed to give. Since, as a result of fighting this vile creature, her entire face was drenched in this sense of overwhelming disdain from having to face off against the demons of herself and the ones which existed in the world she called hers. All with nothing but the self-resolve of herself, the powers which she was anointed to have and to do it all while shouldering the burden of the world on those frigid wings of her. It was a sickening thing to endure, but she was just that type of person to be sacrificing enough to do it.

"And I will be sure to take care of him, but I make no promises for his safety."

Assurances were not had in battle. So, The Angel Of The Ice wanted the woman to know in the most clear way that he might not be coming back if Eiji wished to fight alongside The Celestial. Which is then when The Angel of The Ice decided to turn her last drips of attention towards the male who seemed to be struggling with the decision to stay or go. There was no problems in her mind in allowing a willing soul to be thrown towards the road of end, but she wanted to make sure he was ready for such a threat and engaged in this last caution to the male to ensure he had been prepared for the storm to surely come.

"If you are going to stay, I've made an opening to attack her. You will be protected by my energy and you have my blessings to shield you to empower whatever attack you desire to choose. If you wish to flee, please follow the exit I've provided. The choice is yours, shinigami."

Now with her whole attention back on The Demon Queen, the chips had been scattered across the board and the heaviness of this sitaution was weighing down hard on The Angel of The Ice. Her body was on fire, her mind was walking on eggshells, the stringing pain of her injuries were clawing at her sense of pain and the nausesating feeling of corruption all around her made the The Celestial want to vomit. Yet, in spite of all that can go wrong, she still held firm and knew her destination. It was something she repeated again and again as she could never lose it if she were to otherwise employ her role as The Hero of Heroes.

There was no other choice but the road of a mortarious death for her anymore. Whether it be Inami who deliever that blow, or some greater threat, Cirno knew the road she ventured down would lead to her demise. So, within her heart, despite the layers of panic and dread laid a greater sense of peace, acceptance and belief that this was hte right decision to do to attone for all the foulness that is her embodiment of a Fallen Angel.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914
Ah, she had forgotten this feeling. As cirno’s response left her lips, and in the lull of their battle. Cirno admitted she was less than the upright protector, that she was less than perfect. This caused the sickening grin upon the queen’s face to falter almost imperceptively, it turned into the smallest of frowns as for once, the queen that had found so much joy in destruction, mayhem and sowing the seeds of unrest to be sick with this wanton suffering. It was coupled with pain that was akin to being torched, as if she was metaphorically a witch being tried at the stake. The foreign energy that sought to permeate and destroy her powers seeped within her skin. Only then to be smashed, bashed and eradicated by the energy of the damned that roiled beneath her dainty flesh.

As the energies fought within, other than a cutsie smile, and a soft giggle there wasn’t much to show that the queen of chaya was feeling the heat. In fact it could be considered unusual that one could undergo so much pain without batting an eyelash. In this moment though unbeknownst to the populace around the queens energy reserves had been sapped by the toll that was required to purge from her body the holy energies that wracked it within. It could be discerned that a seeping black miasma bubbled up from beneath her lips, whispering like smoke before it surrounded her.

Through the manipulation of the environment, the skies began to distort in a ten meter vicinity. The sunlight that was bathed within seemed to be absorbed to leave only a soft twilight dust within. Yet all of this was happening in the midst of their engage that took place, attacks that smashed into one another at speeds that even a supernatural eye would be hard pressed to discern. Shockwaves rippled from collision of blade against blade. And yet, even as inami’s blade broke and chipped against the attacks thrown against her, a damning chill permeated the air, and through inami’s own knowledge of energy manipulation, and furthermore her ability to feel the uncomfortable sting of energy that pushed against her body she was capable of deducing that this chill sought to invade and wreak havoc upon her body.

Yet, the fact that the iramasha wished to use ice against the queen was enough to cause the smile to vanish completely. Flames of the blackest hues danced upon her skin, the environment in an instant was changed into a sea of flames that sought of eradicate the icy temperatures and holy energy that attempted to bypass the demonic barrier that had been erected upon the queen of demons skin. The outcome of this though would be a state of equalibrium, the energy inami emitted within this environment she controlled. The ice would tax her to a point, but unlike the previous attack which scorched her to her very core, and caused her toes to curl in pain, this one had far less of an impact on her.

She studied cirno in the reprieve, and her own impression was that cirno was pushing herself. That she was operating at her own limits. This caused the queen’s lips to curve up in perceptively, a flash of teeth which was covered up then by her full lips. A smile that was only increased as Cirno spoke about how she too was corrupt. In her mind she was absolutely cracking up with glee at such an unexpected declaration. It tickled her, and brought a bliss to her bones! The curling tendrils that encroached upon her mind, that caressed and tethered her to the insanity of chaos and damnation were stoked and in response the queen’s own energy rose. It was like a calamitous force that bore down upon their space. It warped the very air around them as a low laugh rasped from inami’s throat.

Soon though, a sense of dread inexplicably flashed behind the queens face, Cirno spoke more about how corrupt she was, that she was a sinner. And in inami’s mind she found bemusement in this fact. Someone who sought to uphold good, also acknowledged that they themselves were a being that constantly sinned. Even now as the queens hair was blown back from the winds whipped up from the spatital distortion wrought by the increase in her own energy she pondered herself just why was it that she wished to pick and prod at this individuals emotions, her feelings. Why was it that she sought to bring a rise out of her? Was it for her own selfish gain, or was it that she truly wished to temper and bring about change in this particular person?

For whatever reason, the likes of inami asthavon even within the throws of her own skewed concept of “Love” had elected to crack this girl open like a shell and let her see the truly ugly nature that lay beneath her own skin. So as Cirno spoke the words that accompanied a surge of energy within the space surrounding the queen, her hand waved as if on an afterthought. Yet this was to mask the fact that half of her pointer finger on her right hand instantly had become covered and burnt by flames, completely decimating her skin and reducing the finger itself to bone and some bits of muscle. Only after did the space that the energy was within become encompassed by an entirely different type of power.

Flames that turned even the atoms in the air to ash, burning foreign energy that entered it. It ate up everything in a brilliant display of might. This was “Hellfire” a type of flame that the queen loathed to use for one simple reason. The restrictions and the after effects from it broached a bottom line that she seldom wished to cross. Yet, in this situation it required her to utilize the prowess of this flame to combat the attack that cirno iramasha had enacted upon her. Simply due to the power of cirno’s attack however two inches of her skin instantly had been burnt to cinder by the flames at tribute to renew. This meant in terms of cirno’s attacks power, it had been strong enough to nearly extinguish the flames twice, causing for the injury on inami’s hand to increase as a result.

Two inches might not be much, but the thing that was important about this was the pain that accompanied it. Inami regenerated at a speed that was near instant in the aspect of her skin. So it wasn’t as if her skin simply was burnt off once. In the seconds passing the activation of hellfire it was as if her skin was constantly being burnt to cinder every time it reformed. It was a never ending pain that caused otherworldly pain within the queen, enough that it’d drive most people to the absolute brink of insanity. Yet, this pain was hidden behind a soft smile.

Even now though she was on guard, and as the icy angel spoke of her convictions and the consequences she knew came with them, the queen had vanished in a flurry of speed nearing mach ten the moment the icy heroines blade neared her back. She had reappeared upon stopping some five feet away. She hadn’t even bothered trying to counter the heroines blade this time, and rather elected to avoid it all together for a very simple reason, The afteraffects of the previous encounter with that detestable blade were fresh within her mind, and her body was still wracked with pain from their previous “encounter.”

Yet it seemed she wasn’t the only one burdened from their lovely little dance. Cirno too bore the signs of strain, and even now she sought to strike the queen with a viscous blow to the neck. Inami’s own blade danced up like lightning and the jarring thunderclap of their collisions boomed through the war-torn town surrounding them. Utilizing the force from the blow inami’s own body flew back several meters before she landed upon the ground, her heterochromatic gaze already tinged with the emerald hues of her heritage, her multi-colored hair replaced by the simplest raven black. A lazy smile adorning her lips as cirno asked her a question that caused the smile to dim. What did inami fight for?

That was the million dollar question, because she didn’t know.

Was it for equality? As she had in the past, or was it for her family that she loved so dearly. Or was it algos, who had enlightened her and unshackled her from her inhibitions? The queens face was a mask of uncertainty as she was asked this question, but eventually her lips settled into a tight thin line, and the amusement that lurked within her eyes had been replaced by weariness. How laughable was it, that she couldn’t even answer this question anymore? Once upon a time she could have answered it in an instant, with complete faith behind her words, and a bark that spoke of her mettle. Yet the words that came from the queens lips were a rare insight behind an elusive moment of clarity.

”I don’t know. .Once upon a time i could have answered your question, however now i dont know. “

Her lips curled into a slight smile as with a soft shrug of her shoulders she raised her hand and snapped once. This snap caused for two things to happen. On the surface everyone within those shells, well they simply appeared to have died. Even to those of cirno’s caliber through the manipulation of energy signatures and instilling corrosive properties associated with death into the shell, they’d simply veiw it as if the queen had just killed every single one of her lovely little playthings just to spite cirno. However in reality, the energy drain that had been placed upon their souls completely vanished without a trace. Infact every single person within those shells would be completely safe from the brawl above, and they would be simply stuck within. However to everyone here, all they’d be able to discern unless they broke a shell was everyone had been killed. However if they managed to breach a shell, they’d find the civilians completely unharmed.

”.. Oops”

She said with a soft giggle as soon her blade glimmered with raw energy and she spoke with a tone that while was wear, had a hint of glee in it, once again the mask of a demented being hellbent on causing destruction settled upon her face whilst almost as if pondering she said lightly.

”Life is a fragile thing isn’t it?”

That soft smile on her lips curled into a grin full of teeth as she finished softly

”..Especially when you fail so miserably~”

Now, her little hook had been set in the metaphorical waters , would cirno take the bait?

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 BtXe12b
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] [Mission RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:17 am
Eiji was a man who enjoyed having the chance to prove his strength, but what he enjoyed more was the chance to further increase it; he lived for the moments in which he realized a new aspect of his powers, or even when he learns of one of their faults. Sure, he was nowhere near mastery in his own abilities, but he did have an appreciation and understanding of what they could do and how far he could push them. Accompanying this fascination of his own powers and abilities was the narcissistic personality and arrogance that seemed to spew from his mouth; this arrogance stemmed from the fact that he did understand his power, or so he thought, and was a fairly perceptive person. This perception, however, was not enough to get him through every endeavour that he would encounter; this instance, for example, was something that his perception would not be of much use in. Even if he was able to keep track of the two that were battling he would be unable to do anything; the gap between them and himself was too large; the sheer amount of power was enough to lock the man in his place; he was unsure of what he was supposed to do. What was his role in this encounter!?

It was as Eiji stood there, unable to move, that he noticed Mirja flee the battle; it seemed that even she was able to tell that this was far beyond her limits. Should he stay or should he go? What were the merits in staying? What would he lose by fleeing from this place? If he were to flee it would be understandable. These two were on a whole different level; he was nowhere near powerful enough to even be able to see the speed at which the two moved; he was only able to see the flickering movements as they charged at each other and attacked. The energy that the two had flying towards each other was enough to make his knees weak; his resolve wavered. It was with this that the area began to change, the two seemed to be stepping their game up another level; there was more power to be used? What sort of man was he? How would he react to this situation?

A drip of sweat ran down his face as the area around him began to change and the two began fighting each other with their own energy; this was now going to become a battle of force and finesse; who could effect the other with their energy first? It was with this that the woman began to speak; her voice was calm, something which did not reflect her current physical state, and began to explain the situation to him; he had two options that he could choose from; he could join in the assault or he could flee. Was he the sort of person to turn tail after all that he had said? It was with this that he once more looked over to the two; they were both clearly exhausted, though the iramasha didn’t seem to hot. Could he abandon this person in their time of need? Who was Eiji?

It was with this that he could feel the power encasing him; he felt stronger. Though he knew that he wasn’t on their level, perhaps this would be able to help her? Rubbing his temple, letting out a sigh, he cursed himself. This was fucking stupid; before he noticed it his legs had already began to move, his hand on the hilt of his blades. Was this worth his life? Probably not. Did he plan to die here? Absolutely not. Was he capable of ensuring his own safety? Fuck no, he was going to need some sort of luck, but it was possible. His body felt shaky, he wasn’t sure of what it was that he could do. His body felt light, his movements were more fluid, but was this enough? This feeling that was taking control of his body, what was it? He had never felt something like this… wait, that was not true. He had felt it once. It was terror.

It was with this that he would close in on the two, though he doubted that his presence would be of notice; his own energy was within himself, and even then, it was nowhere near the levels that the two were using in this encounter. It was with this, and perhaps a bit of luck, that Eiji would be able to make some sort of difference. Running forward, simply passing the two by, he would turn on his heel and throw the right blade towards Inami’s body. As it flew through the air there wasn’t much presence to the blade, though if it was able to connect with the girls body this would change; aiming for the place in which her heart should be the blade flew through the air. Seeing as the two were in a rather difficult encounter, and he was rather weak, he doubted that she even cared for the fact that he ran behind her. It was with this that if the blade were to pierce her chest that the woman would feel Eiji’s Reiryoku entering her body; this would disrupt her own energy’s flow as well as hinder the access to her own energy. In addition to this the energy that would be shielding him would utilize the blade to access her body as well; it was one way to ensure Cirno’s energy entered the demon. With this, however, he was left rather defenseless. Well, what would happen next?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum