Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Destined - Slice of Life Animanga
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by Guest

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptyToday at 10:46 am by basswalker

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptyToday at 6:13 am by Cala Paracer

» WWE Efed
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Guest

» Duel of Wills
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Samhain (Open)
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by darkfunnel

» Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by Siegharty

» A Full Moon in Hueco Mundo [Private/Ichijou/Cala]
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by Cala Paracer

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] I_vote_lcapUnnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] I_voting_barUnnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] I_vote_lcapUnnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] I_voting_barUnnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131146 messages in 19908 subjects

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptySat May 20, 2017 7:28 pm

Thread Link:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17933-unnerving-disturbance-gotei-13-shadow-fall-mission-mission-rp-thread#115650

UNNERVING DISTURBANCE
  • Operation Name: DISTURBANCE
  • Mission Type: Character Development
  • Difficulty Of Mission: Intermediate
  • Who Can Join: Anyone

• Primary Task: The primary task of this mission is to otherwise deal with a few unruly Shadow Fall operatives that have been reported in The Outlands of the Soul Society. Effectively, they appear to be causing a ruckus because of the fact that there appears to be conflict with some of the residents within this small district and the presence of Shadow Fall.

Thus, the job is to otherwise clear this small faction of a dozen soliders out of the area. Use whatever means needed in order to purge them.

REWARDS

Yen: You will receive one million yen for every post that is a part of this mission.

Awesome Points: You will receive 1,000 awesome points for every post a part of this mission.

EXP Boost:There may be the potential for EXP boost if it develops into a conflict scenario. These will be given to the digression at staff. These can range from will boost, tier upgrades and skill upgrades. Just apply common sense. If you did nothing related to training or fighting, you aren't getting an upgrade to 0-2++.

That Guy...
Experienced Member
That Guy...

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:29 pm

Sign Eiji up!
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:32 pm

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptySat May 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Sign up Nemu Kurotsuchi and/or Zeda Yuudeshi. Both if I deem necessary or either one dependent on the foe.

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] CHARACTER_LISTUnnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] GRAPHICS_THREADUnnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptySat May 20, 2017 11:23 pm

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptySun May 21, 2017 3:29 pm

inami will be joining as an antagonist

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptySun May 21, 2017 3:54 pm

Throwing Mirja in here. For Diplomacy!
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptySun May 21, 2017 4:05 pm

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Aeternus
Seasoned Member
Aeternus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Left_bar_bleue3000/99999Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 6:04 am

It's not too late to sign up, is it?
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 11:27 am

[adm]You can join if you want, but join at your own peril. @Aeternus[/adm]

Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]   Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unnerving Disturbance [Gotei 13/Shadow Fall Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: