Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ancient Protections Against the Raving Dead [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Lone Gunman [Madness Capital] [Mini-Event]
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptyYesterday at 7:18 pm by JJ

» Destined - Slice of Life Animanga
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Guest

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by basswalker

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptyYesterday at 6:13 am by Cala Paracer

» WWE Efed
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 pm by Guest

» Duel of Wills
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 5:11 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Samhain (Open)
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:59 pm by darkfunnel

» Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 11:10 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] I_vote_lcapFuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] I_voting_barFuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] I_vote_lcapFuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] I_voting_barFuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2710 registered users
The newest registered user is Tucan

Our users have posted a total of 131149 messages in 19908 subjects

Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission]   Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:15 pm

Thread Link:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17939-fuck-protest-vicara-nation-protest#115658

FUCK PROTEST
  • Operation Name: Fuck Protest
  • Mission Type: Response
  • Difficulty Of Mission: Beginner
  • Who Can Join: Anyone

• Primary Task: There appears to be a mass protest going out objecting agianst the current Demon Queen of the Vicara Nation for her inactivity, cold nature and overall lack of care to their nation. So, hundreds of demons are growing violent, throwing attacks at her land and becoming unruly. So, since these demons have forefitted their life, it's your job to weed 'em out and ki--remove them in any way you see fit.

REWARDS

Yen: You will receive one million yen for every post that is a part of this mission.

Awesome Points: You will receive 1,000 awesome points for every post a part of this mission.

EXP Boost:There may be the potential for EXP boost if it develops into a conflict scenario. These will be given to the digression at staff. These can range from will boost, tier upgrades and skill upgrades. Just apply common sense. If you did nothing related to training or fighting, you aren't getting an upgrade to 0-2++.

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission]   Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission] EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Inami asthavon will be joining this~ I'll get up a post around 3pm tommorow.

Fuck Protest [Shadow Fall Demon World Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: