Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets Make Something! [Part 2] Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Lets Make Something! [Part 2] Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Lets Make Something! [Part 2] Empty Lets Make Something! [Part 2]

Sun May 21, 2017 9:33 pm
A day had passed an an idea was already in Vladimir's mind! He knew what he wanted to be created and had decided that it was time to visit his friends at the lab once more! He was pretty sure that something that the Russian people could use; it was something which depicted their strength in a way which would not have to be hidden. A war machine which would, ultimately, allow even the weakest of soldiers to fight; it would be something which allowed a civilian to take up arms if the time came!

"Alright boys, I'm back! What could I have in stall for you now? Well, I have yet another amazing contraption for you folks here to create! Hold the applause until the end, please! What I ask you for today is a machine that any one of us could enter and become a monster on the battlefield! It may seem like something out of an anime, because IT IS! I want us to be able to form an army quickly and whenever it is needed. This machine should be able to fly at supersonic speeds; it should have some form of machine guns as well as missile launchers. I do believe you can handle this, correct? Please do not disappoint me, lads. You do not want me to be upset!" He chuckled, looking at all the men who had decided to use their life to help further the goals of Russia. These men would let Russia take the world by storm and re-establish their place as the most powerful nation today. It was only a matter of time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum