Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Awakening Ruin (Mirja/Tsubasa Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Awakening Ruin (Mirja/Tsubasa Private)

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"In that case, it was my previous wielder's wish that the next saw it." She said as she sighed softly closing her eyes the entire world changed with a ripple. Memories came out as they stood behind a young boy who resembled Tsunashi who laid dead. He and his Brother Pest seemed lost and confused. As a conflict had broken out at a farm. Tsubasa stood there as a small smiling child remaining innocent and free. It was a child and even his eyes were a cerulean blue so different. That blond haired little boy seemed to be clinging to a girl. This girl had a beautiful frame and was well built. She and the boys seemed to be handling a matter carefully. Tsubasa seemed to be frightened and didn't want to move. The crimson eyed girl turned and merely patted him on the head. Her smile seemed to light up this world and bask in it. "The Sister, Tsubaki Unabara those boys were innocent here..especially him.." She said gesturing towards Tsubasa. He seemed almost innocent and pure in a way.

He'd been using a stick and playing sword like children did. An argument began to break out and Tsubasa went to defend his sister. But it was here the moment where it all went wrong. His power even at this age was tremendous something terrifying about the male. He fought and Tsubaki tried to intervene and end things peacefully. She ended up killed by what seemed to be Tsubasa and the raider. It was a hard thing to witness even for the hardened people. The innocence of a child being snuffed out. His frame seemed to go limp as he fell trying to help her. This was the advent of the Pale Rider lightning poured out killing them instantly. Tsubasa Unabara's eyes looked dead as though a portion of him was gone. As did the other two it seemed light had left them. They'd simply lost the will to do anything but one of them moved. Tsubasa walked over picking up a sword and walking off. His eyes seemed empty almost like the light left them. Slowly tears trickled down the young child's cheeks.

Discharges of electricity crackled from his body as Ruin and Mirja stood on looking. The scene seemed to follow him as he walked this was it. Tsubasa's pain was so easy to feel his energy, it was a sorrow so rich and pure. Sadness, regret, remorse, and something dangerous all at once. As he walked towards their homes and bases slowly dragging a sword behind him. Not even willing to pick the blade up all the way as a line slowly followed him. Giving the blade a flick upwards he blasted an infant and the mother away. Noticing them as one of the men's wife. One word seems to be muttered over and over from him. Why, why did this have to happen may have been the line of thinking. This path continued with Tsubasa slaughtering everyone involved without mercy. No emotion was shown as he kept saying the same word as he cried. His pain was clear as he knew not what to do. His mother and father dead, his sister stolen by his own hand. The scene seemed to change as they appeared at a lake.

Blood dripped from his frame as he brought the sword to his neck. Preparing to kill himself, the man revered by so many had a moment such as this. Where pain pushed him as he cried the whimpering child dropped the sword and laid there. "I...can't..even die right Tsubaki...I'm sorry..please..come back..I'm sorry." These would be the last words Tsubasa spoke as the image began to cloud and the child fell asleep. Slowly a blank was put on him by Tsunashi who seemed to regain some composure. This was the pain Unabara bore as a memory of what became the end. The days of Farming and being a happy family all died this day. The martial arts training and practice skills. Everything ended in a single day with blood spilled enough to rain through rivers. This was pain and sorrow in it's purest form as Ruin looked at Mirja. "This was the Unabara's Ruin, what brought about the end of them. All because she was killed everything fell into the state they are.."

Template By: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Awakening Ruin (Mirja/Tsubasa Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Awakening Ruin (Mirja/Tsubasa Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Awakening Ruin (Mirja/Tsubasa Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Awakening Ruin (Mirja/Tsubasa Private)

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja seemed to be getting through to the woman, and it was nice. Unfortunately, she said that it was the wish of the previous that the next see this. And without much to go on other than 'this' she was dragged down memory lane. Where the lane was set on fire, and covered with bleeding goat skulls, and the worst song in the world played on repeat. It seemed from the look that she was going to go down the depressive memory lane that Henrex forced her down. What was it with people and flinging their shit in her face? She didn't want it, fuck off. She was so far jaded at this point that she could have been sold to a wealthy oriental collector for billions. A life-sized Jade statue of a wolf girl. He was probably quite the Otaku as well. She slipped back into The Void emotionally as she had to sit through this none interactive cut scene. Yes, it was a very shitty thing to happen, but she'd been staring into the eyes of a dead kid for a hundred years now. And not one that she had accidentally killed while trying to protect. This was someone who, through her own pride and negligence, had murdered undeniably,

So when Ruin spoke, Mirja looked back at her, tried and failed to put anything resembling emotion into her voice, and just left it as a flat monotone.
"Never had a family, so I can't relate in the slightest. Nor ever had a person precious enough to me that losing them would do anything to adversely affect me. I can't judge Tsubasa for what happened, nor will I. We are all different creatures under the skin, and we are all products of our history. I've to great a deficit of Empathy to know what you expect me to learn from this"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Anonymous

Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Ruin's expression changed to one of a smile. The Stoic face slowly turned into something creepy as she watched.[color=grey]"You misunderstand, this wasn't a tragedy but a happy occasion. That girl's death was something to be happy about, through her ruin he awoke. I don't see tragedy but a joy a moment of celebration for a future killer, unlike anything this world could fathom." She said losing her smile back to her stoic expression. Oh, she was soft but all of them were twisted in some way. It was with that the familiar girl who'd been teasing returned as she licked her lips observing things. She slipped her arm over Ruin's shoulder pulling her little sister close. " Ruin's got that part right had the little bug not bit it. Despair wouldn't have given rise to him..We could show you torture and bloodbaths he did where children and even innocents were slain. But no point in doing it, you're just as fucked up as we are Little Lady. Damien once said that we are a broken puzzle that has no pieces. Fits well with me and sis."

Ruin's expression remained stoic as she merely shrugged her arms. "None of us can feel remorse Mirja when I see those you kill I only pity not being able to rip their souls asunder and consume them. We are a taboo living in this world Mirja, we devour the fallen like hollows. This is the truth and fact of everything that exists within us. We were made from binding souls to weapons, a process considered dark and forbidden in those days. But the hunger for revenge and power drove them to it. I am happy to see what Ruin comes of this venture." Despair smiled as she tapped her sisters should softly. " Don't bore her with details, the fact is sweetheart you control blood with Ruin and she gets stronger feeding on souls of enemies. Now I can't leave that man alone for too long, nice meeting you who knows someday maybe I'll let you taste his Despair and mine." She said vanishing into a cloud of black fog.

This was the end of things as Ruin waved her hand off. A figure appeared before them it was a silver haired handsome male. Tsunashi Unabara had saved time into his weapon decided to basically give her a bit of an explanation of things. " Oh aren't you a beauty, never guessed Ruin's next owner would be a hot chick..Sucks dying but I guess this is the long end short of things. You can use Ruin how you see fit, she'll change her appearance to fit your desired weapons. Sorry if the details and drama were a bit boring. Damien always told me the devils in the details. So if you got questions ask away, if not she'll let you out." Tsunashi didn't believe in beating around the bush and his attitude was straight forward. Ruin looked on at him before remaining where she stood. She didn't mind seeing Tsunashi and hearing that familiar attitude. The man was a playboy in those days when he recorded this. Long before he passed on gauntlets and Ruin for peace. Only one of the family to manage it in truth, it impressed her more.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Awakening Ruin (Mirja/Tsubasa Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Awakening Ruin (Mirja/Tsubasa Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:50 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Apparently dying people were a good thing, because that made a lot more death. She didn't quite get it, but hey, that confusion was apt fordealing with psychopaths like this. And with all this pomp and ceremony, it was clear Mirja was getting rather bored with it all. She was a girl that loved action, and sure the action at the start was good, and then the action of talking to Ruin was also good, but she had Tai Chi to work on and the Tundra Lotus and her Tulpa and general refinement of her fighting style and cookies. Busy girl, she was.

Despair appeared again, chatted about how good stuff was, mentioned Damien - who was cool, Mirja had to hunt him down some time and see about round two - and then she was mildly surprised by the appearance of Tsunashi. At least, she assumed it was him, and not just someone else dropping by for confusion's sake.
"Girl with wolfish appendages and a massive monster by her side, but sure, go for the bewbs. Not that I am any different, admittedly, but hypocrisy was invented to be pointed out whenever possible, and not to just be left hanging in the air" she quipped, big grin as she was enjoying herself now. Give her the chance to talk and she'll be happy. She then looked to Ruin, and shook her head softly. "We are going to have to sort out the soul eating thing. Find you a different thing to snack on. Maybe subsidise you into my body and then use Tulpa, or go see Zeda. Smrt guy, after all..." she muttered, before shrugging and enfolding Ruin in a big hug. "Either way, there will be fun to be had with me~ now let's get out of this thing and to food~ I'm hungry"

Anonymous

Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Tsunashi grinned a bit as it seemed the new War and he was similar. "Something about a lass with a nice chest just takes the stress away. Now beauty queen, these weapons are fairly illegal in old days. She eats souls we tried changing the diet before..it just doesn't work, sort of like trying to feed you, Damien. It's not likely to work. Now I do get a favor to ask of ye. See I am kind of dead so my brother is likely to revert or..do something..uh..reckless. Now I know he's likely changed and become all good and nice. I didn't have Ruin-chan show you that sob story so you could feel sorry for us. I want you to understand Tsubasa's got a dark side. That is likely the worst you'll see, so just try to keep him from folding a bit. You and the new kids are the voice of reason. Any other questions beauty queen?" He said smiling as he crossed his arms and Ruin remained silent. She'd let him do the talking as Mirja seemed to understand him. Her expression remained stoic throughout this situation.

Tsunashi tapped his shoulders a bit as he stood there. He glanced Mirja as he decided she needed to know the price." Our Elder Brother ignored the ritual and he's dead, so that should tell you the price of feeding different things. He said sighing softly as he leaned against the nearest wall. The Unabara were outlaws and renegades. "At the end of the day the Unabara are killers, it's what we know best. And it's current leader is an expert of hiding in sheep's clothing. I was in politics and I didn't hide that well. Anyways Beauty Queen if you got questions just tell Ruin to bring me up, wouldn't mind seeing your beautiful blessings any time." He said offering a grin. He was a lecherous man at his core but this was indeed the Tsunashi of old. War's time recorded into Ruin each person recorded their experiences and persona into it. This was the factor that was going to allow them to begin. The trial was over and Mirja would feel herself drifting back to reality.

When she arrived she would be able to see Despair resting on Tsubasa's shoulder. Ruin's manifestation would be visible to her in a new form that Mirja choose. As for the blade, the alterations would begin the second she emerged from that world.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:20 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja listened to the guy talk on about stuff and things, one of which was try to stop Tsubasa going mental if he went mental. Which, was pretty hilarious, really. From what Mirja had seen of him, there wasn't many people that could actually act as a restraining bolt to Tsubasa if he decided that the Earth was going to die because his strawberry muffin had been taken by a random person that had left no trace except strawberry muffin crumbs.
"I'm smart, don't worry about me. I don't do things without doing the thinking first. I'll do the thinking and see what I can rock off" She muttered, before looking back to Ruin one last time, and nodding. Exiting the world finally, she returned to normality, her mind shuddering a bit as The Beast of Gévaudan returned to her mindscape, and growled, filling it again with a desire for violence.

Ruin would appear softer than she had first looked, more in line with Mirja's thoughts of necessary ruin, and so she would appear like a well kept soldier in a well supplied army, polished armour that was clearly a separate part of her rather than burned on, and even plumes, though Mirja would remove that if Ruin didn't like them.

As for the weapon itself, it seemed to fold in on itself until it became a dilapidated, threadbare hairband, that Mirja then put on and kept her hair in a neat ponytail.
"You have the best toys Tsubasa. I've been looking everywhere for a hairband that could keep my hair in place and not snap disgracefully within the first hour of service" She said, smiling to him as she got in comfortable, and then set about thinking. Soul eating was bad, but if Mirja could integrate Ruin into her Inner World, then she could modify her via Tulpa Conceptualisation.

Anonymous

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Tsubasa merely smiled as he looked at Ruin. The two hadn't spoken much as he gave a grave nod to her. It was his own way of acknowledging revenge would happen. Their code and traditions were broken badly. This was merely a situation where they needed to grow. But something else was required of him at this moment. Tsubasa's frame slowly stood up as he touched Despair and the weapon turned into dark mist going into his body. A similar function happened as he opened the door allowing them to see the storm clouds in the east. "In a few days when you are ready we'll train. I want to see how far you've come along in your own training Mirja." Tsubasa said it calmly and seemed to be there. But something was on his mind as he didn't let in yet on what was happening. The Unabara were moving to Mongolia soon and Mirja's strength would be required. His frame sat down now as he thought about teaching her something special. Mirja's senses were good perhaps it was time to teach her how to unlock the next eye.

Everyone had a chance to awaken the third eye and see the world differently. It was learning to fight and process without certain senses. Tsubasa could disable him and enable them at different junctions. That was how he woke up while he was far from a skilled user of Hakuda. He was skilled enough to get by in it and do well for the most part. Tsubasa was planning on teaching Mirja a lesson soon. He felt a butterfly touch his finger. It seemed his services were required elsewhere. The outer Rukon had been besieged by a hollow it seemed. They were in need of an intervention. Tsubasa sighed softly as he stood up dawning his Captain's Haori. Slowly slipping it on he slipped his zanpakuto between his belt. No need to draw it was required as of this moment. Nor then he would deal with the creature with his hands. Tsubasa required no weapon or instrument to deal blows. His bare hands were more than up to the task. "Seem's like a matter has called for my attention. I would send my lieutenant out. But as I have no inkling to Henrex's current location.I will manage it."

Tsubasa's form slowly moved and it was within a second. A shunpo that took him out of the Seireitei. Tsubasa wasn't just a skilled user of the technique. Moving at fast speeds was simple and he could get where other's couldn't. He would handle the creature in question and perhaps move to write his report. Tsubasa wasn't one for showy displays of power. He would Test Mirja's strength she had obtained in the future. Gauge just how far the Mad Wolf girl had come. But that wasn't today, no this day was hers to get to know Ruin. To see through the eyes of another. This was her goal and mission this day of course.
Exit Thread

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum