Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123399 messages in 18813 subjects
Share | 

The awakened beast [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Kraven lifted himself from the ground, his body aching all over, but his face no longer feeling smashed against the white mask that had caged him in solitude for so long. For the first time since he could remember, he heard his voice. Not the voice of a beast he had as an Adjuchas, but the voice of himself. He looked around, his stomach feeling as empty as when he first arrived into the barren desert world. He no longer knew what to eat, not able to see anyone around. He moved around a bit, his mind calm, but the scent of blood nearly sending him into a bloodied frenzy. He looked around, seeing no one and nothing. Ever since he arrived, now that he remembers back, never had he seen something so human looking as he felt. He was starting to feel as if something happened, as if he changed somehow.

Kraven got a smell of blood. His mind started to shift into it's raw instinct again and he started clumsily moving towards the scent, unsure of why it felt so new to use his own two legs, the egg in his pocket making him feel more and more hungry by the second. He looked everywhere for the food to sate his appetite, but could find it nowhere. Thus he decided to do what he was best at, waiting for his prey to come to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
44400/999999  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra felt it. He had felt that burst of spiritual energy just then. What was this? It felt like an arrancar was just created. He decided to check it out. Ulquiorra had gotten to where the source of the spiritual pressure was quickly, relying on his sonido and natural speed to take him there. When he arrived, he saw who he was looking for. He saw someone, a man by the look of him, stumbling around aimlessly.

Ulquiorra approached the man, his own spiritual pressure cloaked as he did so. He walked behind the arrancar and spoke sharply, "Who are you, and why are you here?" He said simply.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Kraven felt something. An increase in the pain he felt from the egg. He saw someone get closer to him, but he couldn't sense him like he had been so far. The man walked up to Kraven, causing Kraven to jump a bit, startled as he almost fell over, still trying to get used to this new, smaller form. He looked the the man with the half of the helmet and let out a bit of a confused and relieved sigh. He seemed to completely forget the man's question and Kraven saw his reflection in the man's eyes. He was human. Well, human-shaped at least.

"M..My name is K..rave n."

Kraven's voice was shaky and a bit jumpy, he was still not even used to speaking with his new voice. He looked towards the man and figured that he was of little threat. It seemed like the man was much more composed than Kraven and much faster, if he wanted Kraven dead, Kraven would be on the ground, bleeding from whatever hole the man cut in him.

"I.. Don't know why I am.. Here.. My face feels more.. Comfortable now. Who are you? Your..White Face.. It's broken too?"

Kraven was slowly getting used to his new voice more and more. Throughout his entire time as a hollow, he talked to no one. Never once did he use his voice. Now he was trying his best to get used to it. Though who this man was, how he found Kraven, or even WHAT he was, Kraven was unsure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra watched as the man stumbled about after seeing him. It wasn't surprising, new arrancar seemed to have trouble getting used to their bodies. He himself was no exception.

He listened carefully, "Kraven, huh? Do you have a surname, or is it just Kraven?" Ulquiorra asked rather coldly, watching Kraven figure out how to work his own body one step at a time, it was an odd nostalgic feeling, really.

"You may not know why you're here, but if you are looking for answers about that from me, you have come to the wrong person." Ulquiorra said bluntly, his face emotionless as he shot down the man's questions one by one. "I am Ulquiorra Cifer. I have been in this form for a long time. Or rather, I was in this form for a long time, and I regained it recently. It's complex." He said, he himself still confused by the events that had transpired not too long ago.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Kraven felt something shift inside of him as the man talked. He felt a coldness from the man, but this seemed to calm him. He gained better and better control of his body the more and more he talked to the man, as if the mans voice itself was teaching him. Slowly, the hunger faded from him, though he still felt as if a bit of himself was being drained away to the egg. He looked at the cold man, listening to his words, Kraven's mind solidifying it's grasp on itself once more.

"Kraven. Kraven Myako. And whatever I am, I am new to it, so pardon my... difficulties. I just followed the urge that I had to get my face free, and now I am what you see. Since You are here, I can safely assume there are quite a few like me.. Like us. Being's with only part of our masks. And due to the reaction I have been getting around the forest, I see most of your group is on a different level."

Kraven was calm and collected, his blood lust completely paling in comparison to the admiration he felt for the man before him. This man, Ulquiorra, was a calm man and seemed to have at least some common manners. Kraven sat on a nearby rock, a one he picked that had a seat directly across from it. He smiled at Ulquiorra a little.

"So, What exactly did you come here for? It seems you didn't want to kill me. I would be dead by now if that was the case, especially when I was stumbling around."

Kraven's voice had went through a drastic change within the short conversation, being more like a flowing wave now, instead of the choppy voice he had earlier. He had also gained quite the mastery over controlling his own body. He looked at the man's sword and wondered if that was something all of them had, but said nothing to the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra thought for a long moment over Kraven's actions, listening to the strange arrancar talk as he slowly regained command over his body. It was impressive, Ulquiorra thought, the speed at which he was regaining his composure. It was one of the fastest recoveries he had seen take place.

Ulquiorra listened as the man spoke to him, apologizing, questioning the world around him, and the like. It sounded as if he didn't even know what he was.

Ulquiorra waited until the man was completely finished talking, and then he spoke.

"You are an arrancar. A hollow that has, somewhat, gained the power of a soul reaper, although to a different and far greater extent." He started, deciding on explaining from the beginning, "The numbers of true arrancar have decreased significantly after the winter war over four hundred years ago, but there are still many. The race itself has weakened, but they still command respect from the other, lesser, hollows." Ulquiorra stated factually, his expression never changing from the melancholy, emotionless features etched onto it. "I came here because I detected the spiritual change that occurs when a hollow becomes an arrancar. I wanted to see for myself who had transfered. I have no intention of killing you, no."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Kraven looked at Ulquiorra and made a couple of quick look-overs. He really couldn't sense much of anything from the man. If he were trying to sense him, it would seem as if he wasn't even there. He tried to concentrate a bit, trying to sense the man. His blue eyes seemed to get a bit of a ripple to them as he tried to sense harder and harder, a pesquisa activating, alerting Kraven of all the other hollow hiding all around the two, the shock of it clearly on his face. He looked around where he could see nothing, but he could sense hundreds. But he still could not sense the man right infront of his eyes. Soon Kraven realized that the second the man left, he would be attacked by one, if not all of the hollows. But something else was bothering him, the egg was draining more and more of his energy as he felt the hollows get a bit closer.

"Ulquiorra. I know this is a bit rude of me to ask, but would you mind a quaint little spar?"

Kraven had figured the only way to get the hollow surrounding him to back off, and in turn, the pain from the egg to lessen, was to show a bit of Ulquiorra's power to them, to scare them off. He tried to do this with as much calm in his face as possible, but the feeling wasn't fading quite so easily, and his eyes twitched to where some unseen hollow were setting a few times. Kraven stood up, hoping this wouldn't turn into TO bad of a blood bath for him. Who knows, he thought to himself, maybe he was wrong about the man. Maybe he didn't kill him because he was just as disoriented as Kraven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra watched as the man seemed to be focusing rather intently. What was he trying to see? Did he have the ability to read his reiatsu more easily? Did he have enhanced pesquisa and was just trying to use it better? It was a mystery to him.

Ulquiorra was a little surprised at the man's words, why would he want to fight ulquiorra out of nowhere like this? Either way, it was his funeral..

"That sounds fine." Ulquiorra said calmly, taking a few steps back and standing with his feet firmly planted on the ground, his hands in his pockets and his body angled to face Kraven.

"You may begin, when ready." Ulquiorra's voice cut through the air like the bang of a starting gun.. and the fight was on.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Kraven stood up, no weapon in hand to be found. He looked at Ulquiorra, looking for any gap in the man's defense. But every gap seemed like it would be Kraven's own demise, every opening a trap. He did all he knew how, moved towards Ulquiorra, running a bit and pulling back his fist. Kraven thought to himself that he needed to strike from the side where the mans sword was, so he tried to move down to the left. Faster, he needed more speed and suddenly, as if a blur to him, he was at Ulquiorra's side, jabbing up. To him it was insanely fast, but to any arrancar with even a hint of experience, it was quite slow.

Kraven jabbed up toward Ulquiorra, his mind made up. If he hit, he would follow through by trying to get behind the man. If he missed.. He just hoped he would have the chance to jump back from the man. Kraven's legs were already positioned to start moving again by the time his fist even started towards Ulquiorra.

Slowly, red and yellow eyes began to peer out of the darkness at the battle, a few standing their ground, a few getting closer, and a few moving away. It seemed like Kraven's insane little plan to get a few of them to leave was actually working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

"What is Kraven thinking?" Ulquiorra mused to himself, attacking straight on like this, and with a punch no less, was a very unwise move. The man started running towards him, he was ready. Suddenly, his pesquisa caught a burst of spiritual energy as the man suddenly ended up next to him. Sonido, Ulquiorra knew instantly, the man's power was slowly but surely coming to him. Ulquiorra raised his hand, easily blocking the jab with no effort. Ulquiorra pushed his hand back, enough force in the push to force Kraven back quite a ways if the man wasn't already in motion.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile