Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Live From Nevada
Today at 9:04 pm by Yaksha

» Only the Finest Entertainment
Today at 8:08 pm by Yaksha

» A shinigami bloodbath [PRIVATE]
Today at 7:52 pm by MWD

» Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha]
Today at 7:39 pm by Yaksha

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Today at 7:31 pm by Rawk

» A Russian Memory
Today at 6:46 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Cleansing The Hate [Junko/Arianda]
Today at 3:47 pm by darkfunnel

» Dark Ginto Series (Ghislain Exclusive)
Today at 3:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Wus good homie [an intro]
Today at 3:06 pm by Rex-AO

» Vastime Gala Mission [Social Mission]
Today at 1:31 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2520 registered users
The newest registered user is Hafizzin

Our users have posted a total of 119395 messages in 18149 subjects
Top posting users this week
Mirja Eeola

Cooking Spray

SerenityVerdant

MWD

Steiner Franz

[THEFROST]

Rawk

Henrex

Forsaken Crow

Tsubine

Discord App
Share | 

The awakened beast [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kraven
Starter Member

¥ Yen : 15345356

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Kraven flew back and smiled, more and more of the eyes seeming to get further and further away. His energy was still draining to the egg, but it hurt much less now that it wasn't draining from everyone around him and him at such a rate. His pocket began to glow a bit and the egg was finally starting to get enough reiatsu to be useful, at least as a nightlight.

Kraven stopped a bit and breathed, calming himself down. He did the same pattern as before, going left again, another sonido. He was getting out of breathe and he aimed to strike again,this time trying to hit Ulquiorra in the side of the ribs, but already bracing himself for the kickback that was going to come when Ulquiorra blasted him back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

¥ Yen : 567571641

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
44400/999999  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra didn't know what Kraven was playing at, there was no way the man was going to beat him, or even injure him at this rate.

Ulquiorra saw the attack coming towards him, calmly raising a hand and blocking the strike, this time though, he didn't push back. He raised his other hand, pointing the index finger of that hand at Kraven. An acid green ball of spiritual energy formed on the end of it. Ulquiorra only spoke one word, "Cero." The ball seemed to absorb into itself before blasting outward, directly at Kraven at point-blank range. If that didn't get the man away from him, or seriously injure the man, it'd be a miracle.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Kraven twitched as soon as he didn't feel a pushback. He knew something was up and he saw the green energy. The energy was familiar.. Almost as if he had seen it before. Then it came back to him, He had seen menos' using the same thing before! What was it called..a creo..no. Kraven knew the second he heard the word. "Cero". He had to try and dodge or he wouldn't live to see another day. He tried his best to slide to the ground, needing to move faster than before.

A second later he was against a rock on the opposite side from the man called Ulquiorra. Beside his head was a hole in the rock the went completely through. Kraven twitched, the side of his head aching and his ear ringing. He stood up again, looking around and only seeing a few hollow left. He charged one more time at Ulquiorra, almost entirely out of breathe, his mind racing a bit and he heard it a bit.

"Fly.. Sencan"

Kraven's voice was quiet and after he pulled out the egg, it started to crack. A second later, a medium-sized snake lunged out of the egg towards Ulquiorra, it's fangs ready to bite. At the same time, Kraven was trying to go towards Ulquiorra's right, where he seemed likely to dodge and get ready to throw a punch, most likely his last if things happened the same as before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra knew this guy had to be joking. He was charging AGAIN?!?

Ulquiorra didn't understand it, it was illogical. Ulquiorra had barely moved, and had countered the man's every move, and yet he was still fighting?

"Fly.. Sencan" The words surprised Ulquiorra, was Kraven releasing his zanpakuto? Ulquiorra saw the egg, and suddenly saw the snake lunge out of it, simply but surely, ulquiorra aimed another cero directly at the snake with his left hand, watching Kraven move towards his right side as he did so.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Kraven moved at Ulquiorra. He was either going to be bitten by a little snake that might not even make it past his hierro, or hit by a fist that probably feels about the same. Kraven knew there was no reason for Ulquiorra to hold back and there was no reason for him to be gentle with the Arrancar he just met. Kraven saw the Cero charging. He reacted quickly as he could.

Kraven aimed one fist toward the ground and one towards his snake. He had no clue why he was protecting that itty bitty little snake that was doing no good, but here he was trying to keep the thing from being incinerated in a green blast of destruction. He focused and launched a small blast of reiatsu into the ground, sending him into the air and kicking up a dust cloud and Kraven shot a second shot at the small snake, shooting it into the dust cloud and the dirt, and hopefully out of the path of the cero. Assuming that all went according to plan, and Kraven doubted it would, he would attempt to at least land one hit on the man. He attempts to come down with a kick to the man's head while the snake would lunge at him from hidden in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra watched as his cero went flying off into the forest, hearing a loud roar, probably from an unfortunate hollow that crossed it's path. He blinked, uninterested. The bala was a good idea, he had to admit, but it was futile. He sensed the reiatsu of both the arrancar, and his snake. Both waiting to strike, but he knew exactly what to do. SImply, but surely, as the snake jumped to strike him, he waited until the last possible moment to sonido backwards, but an inch. Setting the snake on a collision course with it's master. A flaw in the plan that should not have been overlooked, Ulquiorra thought.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Kraven's foot came down on empty air, the snake biting into Kraven's leg, but not getting much reiatsu from it, leaving it almost bone dry and forcing it to return to it's egg, resuming it's passive reiatsu devouring. Kraven's heels hit the ground and he fell backwards into the sand, his energy spent, the balas being almost the last of his reiatsu. He lay down at the feet of Ulquiorra, laughing a bit and looking around, the forest almost devoid of any other reiatsu but theirs for quite a distance. Kraven couldn't help but laugh to himself. Any other time, he would be insane with blood lust, but right now, all he could feel was how completely and utterly outclassed he was.

"Well, it was a fun match. It cleared out all those pesky hollow that would have loved the chance to polish off a freshly born arrancar at least."

Kraven looked at the man. He made one major miscalculation in his plan however. It was a long gamble and Kraven had no clue which way Ulquiorra was leaning. Kraven looked up at Ulquiorra, the unknown equation. Would he let Kraven live or would he finish him off here and now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 am

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra stared at the man blankly, Kraven had another motive for fighting him? Was it really just a ploy to scare off the other hollows in the area? A smart move, if that's what it was. Ulquiorra knew that this man was intelligent, at least to some degree. That made him a possible threat, but also a possible ally.

Ulquiorra once again slipped his hands in his pockets, turning around and taking a step away from Kraven before speaking. "You have proven yourself to be an interesting arrancar, I have decided to let you live." He stated plainly, no humor behind his words, "You are definitely strong, and I sense you will get stronger still." He nodded slowly, turning his head and glancing back at the man, "Stay alive, and get stronger. When we meet again, I expect you to make me use both of my hands." He finished, walking off into the forest, leaving only Kraven, and complete silence behind.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Kraven laid there on the ground. His body felt drained and his senses were completely numbed. During the course of the entire fight, all he had worried about was avoiding the sword. He didn't expect the enemy to outclass him so heavily. Only one hand, and Kraven never stood a chance. His wrists hurt from punching, what Kraven felt like, was an iron wall. His ear still rang from the cero that nearly took off his head, and his body was numb from exerting itself so much.

Kraven dragged himself to a large wall, pulling himself up and smiling a bit. Make him use both hands? Nonsense, Kraven's little pride wouldn't allow him to only make the man use both hands, he wanted to make him draw his sword. Ulquiorra huh... The name of the first arrancar he met. To Kraven, it seemed like he had finally found a goal. To get to, and surpass, this silent machine of a hollow.

Kraven's chest hurt, but it wasn't nearly as bad as when he was surrounded by the hundreds of hollow. He looked to the ceiling of the forest, climbing one of the "trees" up high, giving him a safe vantage point. From here he would rest, recuperate, and maybe even find something to do, now that the pressure of his mask and the hungering in his chest had given way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi★

¥ Yen : 111749941

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: The awakened beast [Open]   Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Archived ;; Locking...

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The awakened beast [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next