Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]
 
JJ
 
Hydræ
 
Chao
 
Pockeh
 
Tsubine
 
Forsaken Crow
 
Kade
 
Henrex
 
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
 
Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123478 messages in 18832 subjects
Share | 
 

 Opinions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
avatar

Joined : 2010-07-09
Posts : 3377
Karma : 33
Age : 24
Location : Soup

Member Info
Platinum Points:
7380/100  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Opinions.   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Alright, so I was browsing Gelbooru and came across a comment made on a picture that has Nazis with AT-ATs, Allies with the RX-78-2, and D-Day with lightsabers.

When I read one of the comments, it made me think. Here is the comment:

Daydreamer wrote:
ROFLCOPTER. Look "Axis Powers Hetalia" !
The American dude is confessing that he was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to act big.

America suxx, sorry.
They entered the war when it was almost over and decided NOTHING!
They left their Allys bleeding and dying until Germany was beaten to a pulp by Russia and the smaller countrys who could still fight. ^_^
Also Germany had nearly no machinery of war left and would have been overrun even by low-equipped countrys.

Face reality. Amercia acted like a coward and was only concerned about the own soldiers.
Even Englands forces got less help when WW2 breaked out. They nearly went suicidal to let german teeth fly!
( Like Japan pilots did as well, to prevent americas advance. )

Im a "modern german" and knows a lot about WW2.

America was founded to become a supernation, attract with a bright and wealthy future in the "new World", but the fundamental idea is long lost.
Even with robbing the weakest country in the world, the citizen there are on the edge of poverty.

Because it has become a multi-culture ghetto, with no social health insurances and public assistance.
Everyone must look for himself and the more rich people dont want that to change.
" Dont want to help lazy slackers and [insert your religious or racial opinion why you dont like some group of people] and who cares that my country was founded to FREE humans from poverty and slavery. "

I like the line " Germany has unemployed people who get public assistance, America has prisoners instead. "
HAHAHAHA, its no fucken wonder that America is the nation with the highest rate of criminals in the world.
If you can become criminal or bite into the grass, what would you choose?

America sucks! And they dont want to change their slowly progressing cyberpunk-future, because they are TO DUMB and TO SELFISH to accept the facts!
And their military way of fighting is that of the most fucked coward ever possible.

Soldiers with amazing high training-standarts, hidden behind a wall of supermodern war-technology and in fear of an enemy who can even reach them.
( Heared they pissed themself while conquering Bagdad, because they had to fight HOUSE FOR HOUSE and human vs human. And couldnt just bomb everything away like they had prefered! )

The only good thing is that America is such an extrem good equiped coward.
I wouldnt have wanted Hitler to win. Germany would suck by now and the mountain of corpses would grow endlessly.



Why there are things I agree with in this post, the majority is bullshit to me.

Points I agree with:
  • America was founded to become a supernation, attract with a bright and wealthy future in the "new World", but the fundamental idea is long lost.
  • I wouldnt have wanted Hitler to win. Germany would suck by now and the mountain of corpses would grow endlessly.


Yes, those are the only two things I agree with.

Now, let me point out some inaccuracies beside grammar.

Daydreamer wrote:
They entered the war when it was almost over and decided NOTHING!
They left their Allys bleeding and dying until Germany was beaten to a pulp by Russia and the smaller countrys who could still fight. ^_^
Also Germany had nearly no machinery of war left and would have been overrun even by low-equipped countrys.

Operation Market Garden was devastating to the Dutch, not to the Germans. However, the Sherman tank would be what pretty much won the war. Also, if it weren't for Patton, Rommel would've won the battle of North Africa.

Daydreamer wrote:
( Heared they pissed themself while conquering Bagdad, because they had to fight HOUSE FOR HOUSE and human vs human. And couldnt just bomb everything away like they had prefered! )

Because most of our population is like: "OH NOES. YOU MIGHT HURT A GOAT D:" That's what our society in America is. They care more about animals than human lives. Yes, I am anti-PETA as they are the biggest joke next to Al Gore.


Now here's some points that I disagree with.
Daydreamer wrote:
Because it has become a multi-culture ghetto, with no social health insurances and public assistance.
Everyone must look for himself and the more rich people dont want that to change.
" Dont want to help lazy slackers and [insert your religious or racial opinion why you dont like some group of people] and who cares that my country was founded to FREE humans from poverty and slavery. "

I like the line " Germany has unemployed people who get public assistance, America has prisoners instead. "
HAHAHAHA, its no fucken wonder that America is the nation with the highest rate of criminals in the world.
If you can become criminal or bite into the grass, what would you choose?

So people who CHOOSE not to work should get benefits? I know, some areas don't have that many jobs...but seriously? Maybe if something could be done about the damn education system so that people would LEARN things, then maybe we'd have more people with high school diplomas and college degrees so that some of the better jobs could be taken. I have a cousin that could work. He has the physical capability to work. He chose not to, and he got unemployment AND insurance. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FAIR FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAVE TO WORK?!

Daydreamer wrote:
Soldiers with amazing high training-standarts, hidden behind a wall of supermodern war-technology and in fear of an enemy who can even reach them.
( Heared they pissed themself while conquering Bagdad, because they had to fight HOUSE FOR HOUSE and human vs human. And couldnt just bomb everything away like they had prefered! )

Because they are worried about themselves. So what? Technology has surpassed what it used to be. We don't want our soldiers to die, but neither does the enemy in any war. It's just a war of technology nowadays.
Also, we don't just lolbomb anymore. We use Predator unmanned aerial vehicles to carry out PRECISION strikes. Not to say that there AREN'T mistakes and misses that cause innocents to be killed.

Daydreamer wrote:
America sucks! And they dont want to change their slowly progressing cyberpunk-future, because they are TO DUMB and TO SELFISH to accept the facts!
No, because we have people too LAZY to change how things are going. People won't vote and people won't do their research. Hell, even congressmen and women didn't read the healthcare bill and it passed. Same thing with the other "overly-liberal" bills.

So, now that I've ranted...

What say you?

__________________
Tsubine's Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iori[Chronos]
Senior Member
avatar

November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-26
Posts : 1444
Karma : 17
Age : 26
Location : Existence

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Opinions.   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:29 pm

guy in the very first box, sounds like he's talking out of his ass. Also, i believe US, has some of the best military out here, as far as weaponry and shit, goes.

__________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ræn
Pimp Cloak
avatar

Joined : 2010-08-29
Posts : 1420
Karma : 10
Location : A place

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Opinions.   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:47 pm

ಠ_ಠ

The things I hear from this comment fills me with utter disgust. Just looking at his high and mighty feelings for his petty little opinion that America "suxx". It's not the grammatical arroes that irks me, it is the message that is being displayed.

The part that stuck out the most for me is how he would perfer the unemployed over criminals. I may come from the suburbs, but I know well the reasoning and struggles that a criminal faces. Rather than speak of the stereotypical cases of greed, hatred, and corruption, let's delve deeper into the situation. They come from an impovrished family, most of the time, and do not recieve any help from the outside. Sometimes, the mother is sick, or the sister needs surgery, or some other tragedy that requires something out of their means. It is difficult to get a job, and welfare doesn't except everyone. As a result, crime becomes a last resort for these kinds of people. It may not be legal, but at least they attempt to better their situation rather than simply surrender. If I would have to choose between being a criminal and biting the grass, one thing is for certain. Survival of the fittest applies here in America, and would you rather die than to at least TRY and better your situation?

Now, that doesn't mean that I condone crime. I am simply stating that (many) of those who commit crimes because that is their only chance of surviving. I'm not just talking about robbers and drug dealers, either. America is overloaded with "criminals". They are known as Illegal Immigrants. They do not belong in this country, yet they are here because they hated their life back in latin america, and wish to start anew in the world reknowned supernation, in hopes of giving a batter life for the self, AND the family. Not to mention that they work in jobs that are undesirable by the middle class. Who would want to work in strawberry fields in California during the scorching hot summer days? Who would want to work in the basement of a supermarket stuffing and removing meats from the fridge? Who would want to CLEAN said basement, where the ground is piss dirty and smells likea racoon has died there? Definitely not Jhonny who was raised in a fancy little home in the suburbs. Someone has to do it, so the illegal immigrants do. Sure, the odds of them becoming a doctor or professor is rare, but at least they do WORK.

I do agree that greed is common in the average American, yet I am certain that selfishness is not a problem here. In fact, many Americans are quite selfLESS. Look at all of the charities, donations, breast cancer walks, and many other welfare programs they participate in. They wish to HELP others by giving at least a little of what they have to people they do not even know. Some even go out of their way to commit their very lives to helping the poor and meek. This does not just apply to the government. There are multiple organizations that try their hardes to shelter and cater to the needs of the needy. Now if THAT doesn't convince you that American are selfless, then please explain what makes you think otherwise.
ಠ_ಠ That is all...

__________________
Smiley face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshin
God of Wind
avatar

Joined : 2010-07-09
Posts : 662
Karma : 7
Age : 26
Location : Hilliard, Ohio

Member Info
Platinum Points:
5/0  (5/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Opinions.   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Our army is pretty good Kendall, but so is other peoples, from what i heard Great Britain actually has one of the biggest and most advanced armies out there.

__________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
avatar

Joined : 2010-07-09
Posts : 3377
Karma : 33
Age : 24
Location : Soup

Member Info
Platinum Points:
7380/100  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Opinions.   Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:29 pm

@Kenshin wrote:
Our army is pretty good Kendall, but so is other peoples, from what i heard Great Britain actually has one of the biggest and most advanced armies out there.

And this is a response to the main topic, HOW?

__________________
Tsubine's Character List
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff just Jeff
Experienced Member
avatar

Joined : 2011-05-15
Posts : 102
Karma : -2

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Opinions.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:55 pm

My opinion is we have a good military so we dont have to watch our people suffer.

__________________
Devon Born 2-1 Arrancar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

OTY

Joined : 2010-06-03
Posts : 16556
Karma : 205
Age : 25
Location : Purgatory

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Opinions.   Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:30 pm


«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»


Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

__________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
 
Opinions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» opinions of professor lenobia????
» Unpopular Code Lyoko opinions?
» Opinions on Crack Pairings
» Edit 9/2/13 Penalties for rule breaking - Voice opinions here!
» Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive-
Jump to: