» Item Name:
Winters Blade» Item Type:
One person» Used For:
Offense» Item Apperance:» Item Description:
Winters Blade is a sword which extracts it's prowess from the symbolism of Chifuyu's name. Being that it roughly translates to "A Thousand Winters", Mana's awareness fixated itself on that and embedded it within her demonic magic. Cursed Energy:
The energy within this blade was created by Mana Asthavon. So one should expect that some type of foul ol' magic is vested within it. Therefore, it's safe to assume that there is a high amount of demonic energy nesting within it. The volume of it is enough to otherwise compare to a 1-5 demon, but the potency of it can be compared to a master given how much focus Mana put into creating the blade.
In exchange for this power, the blade will require constant physical contact to be used. When this contact is made when the weapon is in use, The Yuudehsi will then begin to notice more of her Yuudeshi Drive coming out in more aggressive manners. This is because thew blade feeds off that inner madness within, drags it out and feast off of it in order to empower the blade, satisfy The Demon Queen's hunger and potentially even further Chifiyu's own power if applied correctly.
Please note that this does not refer to automatically getting a power boost. Chifiyu can potential see gains in the manner of learning to better embrace these depraved states of mind. By accepting the absurdity of her foul blood and mind, she can then begin to work out why Mana herself loves the taste of madness in this world and become one with her blade to extract more of its and her own potential. Crystal Birth:
The primary prowess that this blade possesses is that it is able to otherwise draw in on the element of winter that lay within the symbolism of her name. From there, it connects to her ability to produce gems and Mana's madness to create Crystal Birth.
Crystal Birth works by Chifiyu focusing in on the potent prowess within the blade and connecting it with her mind. When this protocol is done, it will then allow her access to its mass volumes of energy. She must be able to use her energy as a guidance system and then her mind as the tool to otherwise translate its effects into reality. As it will extract different constructs from winter, seal them within crystals and launch them at an opponent.
An example of this would be if Chifiyu were to think of the construct of "freeze". She could extract this element of winter, seal it within her blade and send a wave of one hundred crystals at an opponent's attack in order to try and freeze it. In another illustration, she could also take the element "winter winds" and produce a crystal which, when ruptured, produces a burst of wind capable of slicing up the opponent.
These are very abstract examples, yes, but it depends more so on the creativity of her mind for it to be effective. So, given the fluid nature of this ability, there are a few rules to thisGround Rules
1. This equipment is limited to one to two effects at a time. That means she cannot overload it with fifty different ideas at once. She needs to focus on a central theme of attack, infuse it within the crystals and then attack.
2. Each transaction will cost her small traces of physical and energy. This is because while the blade can launch attacks much more powerful than anything produced by her body, this is not a free ride and it's a give and take relationship. It will take portions of her physical and energy in exchange for producing its body. It will also allow more suggestive thoughts of madness to ease into her head and open the gates for her Yuudeshi Drive to become more potent.
3. Its attack range is limited to being able to produce an area of effect equal to one hundred meters. However, that does not mean it is restricted to this range. If Chiyifu were to make a crystal that was launched from a character that had a greater reach, it could break that distance rather easily. This also does not apply to augmentations as this is its base reach.
4. This item becomes less potent the more it is divided. It is recommended that Chifiyu focus on creating as few as crystals as possible if she is going in for more damaging attacks. If she were to fire a flurry of crystals that exploded in wind, they'd be equal to a bala in damage. Whereas, if she just focused on one gem, that alone could make it as strong as a cero in terms of attack potency.
5. When Chifiyu is exhausted, so is this blade. Hence, when she takes too much damage and drain, this weapon will e ventually stop working. So, if the opponent can achieve that, this weapon will cease functionining. » Obtained From:
This is an event item that was long overdue. » Yen Price:
This item was created by Mana. So no yen will be charged on this item.