Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  I_vote_lcapFeedback On Dark Theme Needed  I_voting_barFeedback On Dark Theme Needed  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  I_vote_lcapFeedback On Dark Theme Needed  I_voting_barFeedback On Dark Theme Needed  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

Feedback On Dark Theme Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  47f599040129f06b9a06eb2909ccd793-d5t0xgj

Need Feedback

'ight. I'm just using this as a thread to gather 'round opinions about the dark theme. This is all experimental so there may be bugs on the site since throughout the forums existence it has been catered towards a light theme. So don't be surprised if some stuff looks weird.

If you don't like the dark theme, you can always switch back to the light by pressing the "CHOOSE THEME HERE" button on the bottom left.

Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  W4aA2bs

Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave
Ludalfa

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Left_bar_bleue30/100Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:41 pm

so far my question is did this change the default color of posts? some posts that were written in black are now a light purple in the light theme. outside that no other notices outside people might want to be careful what colors they use when writing as some will be using dark (me) and others will be using light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:43 pm

@Ludalfa wrote:
so far my question is did this change the default color of posts? some posts that were written in black are now a light purple in the light theme. outside that no other notices outside people might want to be careful what colors they use when writing as some will be using dark (me) and others will be using light.

Yes. I believe in the black theme that the default color will be the shade of purple that you see. While, on the light, it was black.

And yeah, people may have to adjust by making sure those simple templates are able to be used on both the light and dark theme.

Those with hardstyle templates are fine, though.

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:44 pm

It's unique. And the dark theme makes the white chat box blinding in comparison. If you could find a way to change the color of the chatbox? Or make the dark slightly less dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:45 pm

@Mirja Eeola wrote:
It's unique. And the dark theme makes the white chat box blinding in comparison. If you could find a way to change the color of the chatbox? Or make the dark slightly less dark.

Chatbox? Are you talking about discord box?

Steiner Franz
Veteran Member
Steiner Franz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:48 pm

I kind of like the dark theme, but as someone pointed out switching back to the light theme has caused some issues with post text color. For instance in a thread that I am in:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17901-a-heroes-purpose-shiosteiner?highlight=Heroes+purpose

Yak's post color is invisible and needs to be highlighted to work. Also...can we get a different text color than a lighter shade of purple. Maybe something brighter that stands out a bit more?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:49 pm

No. The actual chatbox that you type everything in. The thing I am typing this in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 4:53 pm

@Steiner Franz wrote:
I kind of like the dark theme, but as someone pointed out switching back to the light theme has caused some issues with post text color. For instance in a thread that I am in:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17901-a-heroes-purpose-shiosteiner?highlight=Heroes+purpose

Yak's post color is invisible and needs to be highlighted to work. Also...can we get a different text color than a lighter shade of purple. Maybe something brighter that stands out a bit more?

Yak's text looks purple and that may be a bug I need to fix. It shouldn't be invisible though. Can you give me a screenshot? And can you try refreshing?

Also, what color would you recommend?

@Mirja Eeola wrote:
No. The actual chatbox that you type everything in. The thing I am typing this in.

Ah. I'm uncertain if I can change that to fix both themes. I'll have to look into it.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 5:03 pm

@Mirja Eeola wrote:

Should be fixed now.

Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Left_bar_bleue7380/100Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 5:04 pm

The background color is nice. Much better to look at. My main complaint is with text colors. So many people have based templates and everything around a white background. Going against a deep purple makes a lot of things harder to read.
The standardized admin warning thing for example is almost impossible to read. The faceclaims are difficult to read, but I believe those are going to be updated either way. The default color could be different as well. Might I suggest CE81BC, D88BC6, or E295D0? And since that appears to be close to links, CF8297 might work for them.

Also, username colors should be double-checked if the dark theme is going to be the default. Henrex's, for example, is too dark. Some also just really clash with the colors, but those may be custom ones that wouldn't be fair to change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Feedback On Dark Theme Needed    Feedback On Dark Theme Needed  Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback On Dark Theme Needed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next