Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Absentee's Face Claim
Today at 4:32 am by Mirja Eeola

» Seiichi[WIP]
Yesterday at 3:29 pm by Absentee

» Gin's Face Claims
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by Absentee

» Meeting of Royals, Moo
Yesterday at 8:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» Eliyan Tolkein [FINISHED]
Yesterday at 5:36 am by Absentee

» A Land Beset by Destruction
Yesterday at 4:17 am by Absentee

» Calypso [Lux & Umbra] Asthavon [Danava of Dreams and Nightmares] [Approved 3-2]
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:33 pm by Angry Charmander

» Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling
Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:38 am by Angry Charmander

» Tsubasa Unabara 2018 Revamp
Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:37 am by Absentee

Top posters
[THEFROST]
 
JJ
 
Hydræ
 
Chao
 
Pockeh
 
Tsubine
 
Forsaken Crow
 
Kade
 
Henrex
 
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
 
Share | 
 

 Abscond or Perish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imakuran
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-10-02
Posts : 953
Karma : 39
Age : 78

Member Info
Platinum Points:
227620/999999  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Abscond or Perish   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:16 pm


Abscond or Perish



Pompeii



Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A




Two days prior, Shadowfall had uncovered something amidst the ashes of the dead world. A spear head that gave a particularly potent energy signature. They had not yet been unable to ravel the mysteries of the artifact. The item by itself, was not giving off enough energy to attract too much attention, but attaches were assigned to the facility as extra protection all the same as these mysteries were poked and prodded at.

Without warning to all but three souls, a tragedy that had not occurred for close to four hundred years would strike Shadowfall's lands. Molten earth spewed from the font of Mount Vesuvius and descended upon Shadowfall's research installation, the wards they placed against such a disaster explicitly failing as the volcano rained down a complete, elemental, lack of mercy. On lookers would be able to discern no abnormal energy from the lava and nothing would show that it was anything but a typical eruption, as typical as an eruption could be. Panic would strike the rank and file soldiers and researchers as their homes were buried and corroded amidst the fiery earth as close to the entire North-Eastern block of the facility was lost in an instant and all soldiers and researchers lost their lives.

It was using this eruption as cover that the insertion team would follow and seek to abscond with the relic. Would they succeed and steal their prize or would Shadowfall's guards quell the panic, restore order and protect the relic?

Find out next time on Platinum Hearts!

Coding By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
Exitus Acta Probat
avatar

Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 866
Karma : 14
Age : 18
Location : Good Question.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
288800/999999  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Abscond or Perish   Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:58 am


ORACLE





With the recent discovery of this artefact the added security included a rather petite Rakshasa, small and not given much thoughts towards how strong she was. Really she had only volunteered for the chance, however slim, to get Mana's attention and for the even slimmer chance for her attention. Kaala knew this assignment was dull, there would be no praise for just sitting around on her ass and watching an artefact. Nevertheless Kaala was committed to make sure that the object was secured at all costs.

So while she was standing around the hallway which put her close to the artefact, the Sarno Gate being the closest entrance into the compound for any invaders. Everything seemed peaceful until the sky was suddenly on fire, while devastation took control and chaos occurred with Shadow Fall operatives scrambling around trying to make sense of this Kaala smirked.

The Rakshasa sensed the distraction, natural in every way except for the timing. She wasn't dull and dimwitted like these other beings around her, the volcano erupts shortly after the monitoring equipment fails and all this happens very quickly after a relic is found. Something had to be up or someone was just stirring shit in this complex. Walking towards the gate the area had cleared out for the most part, leaving her steps to echo.

"Damn. Maybe I could get some attention for this after all. Just have to make sure that the relic stays put. Now. I'm going to be disappointed if I find all this is natural so someone better show up."

Kaala's usually rigid features broke at that moment, a chaotic grin taking form which was very out of character for the Rakshasa. Her gloves were coming off now - literally - as she activated her Dagi Tvaca, causing her arm to mutate and deform. She was going to lay a trap, using her Time Forging abilities Kaala would booby trap the hallway, the explosive substance C4 now lining the walls lightly and being enhanced with the Za Koa energy she could control.

"Let's see where this leads. Those other asses better not be getting all the fun."

With her trap set as a precaution Kaala's mind wandered as she wondered just what else was happening in the compound. Not that she cared of course, one way or another she was going to stand in-between anyone and the prize that they might want to claim.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YaoXhu
Experienced Member
avatar

Joined : 2016-02-17
Posts : 186
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
87500/999999  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Abscond or Perish   Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:10 pm





Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A


The start to a wonderful adventure, that was what the wonderful explosion of molten rock and magma was! The fire and destruction it wrought would be similar to the pain and devastation that this Arrancar planned on bringing. She was hyped, pumped, ecstatic even! There was so much that could go right, and so much more that could go oh so horribly wrong. This antsy, excited being was already heard, her signature easily sensed as she began to approach upon Kaala's destination. She wasn't purposefully heading there, it's just that she was a tad bit off track already with where to go, but hey, the others were smart, tough guys. They'd definitely be able to get to the right place while she made a bit more noise, to cause an even greater panic within the place.

She could always get lucky and find herself on the right path again, but with the impending trap, that was not very likely. Details details! She had a mission to accomplish, and she was already going to do it well, the sound of her loud voice booming out accompanied by two others. The conversation she was having seemed rather odd, the topic bouncing about from how her trip at Mana's went, to why the hell a pointy stick thingy was so important, to even why she felt so much -energy- nearby. It was a little odd, but she wasn't really going to question it too much herself.

Kaala herself would finally get to see something approaching her, it was two figures. Skeletons, bones held together by a dark, sickly energy. These walking and talking remains of the humans slain by Murai even had their own personalities and clothing, dapper suits that fit their form rather loosely, accompanied with dress shoes and black ties. The conversation they were having mentioned about how there just wasn't really any good guards. The defense was lacking, that they all were so easily broken apart by one 'natural' disaster.

Bones rattling and cackling echoed throughout the hallway they entered as the sheer thought of that had them dying! There just seemed to be no care about the harm and destruction they were causing, the massive damage to homes and the millions of dollars in damages being burned away. This was something they thrived on, this was the very reason why this assault was being launched on the base. They just didn't give a damn about anyone else and wanted the artifact for profit. Not even for their own betterment, but just to have some fun, because in the end, that's the only reason that anyone would come to this god forsaken place near a fucking volcano.

There was one odd thing about the skeletons though. There were three voices earlier, and now only two heard. Only two bodies in the trapped hallway as they wandered down, acting as if it all was as safe as a bubble-wrap park. If Kaala had a way to accurately trail energy, she could feel the wisps of a dark spiritual presence connect to these skeletons. Hiding around the corner, peeking all the way down it carefully. It seemed that Murai was using her skeletons as scouts, possibly what she has been doing this whole time. She wasn't the smartest, she was fairly reckless, but she was lazy. If there were any guards waiting or hiding, she preferred having her skeletons fight so that she could walk along unscathed, she almost acted like a spoiled princess who hated getting her hands dirty unless it was for pure, heartfelt fun.




Template By:
[THEFROST]

__________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

OTY

Joined : 2010-06-03
Posts : 16470
Karma : 204
Age : 25
Location : Purgatory

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Abscond or Perish   Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:57 pm


SIMPLY HUMAN



SIMPLY ADAM





Song: Betty's FIght Theme - Artist: Nyx The Shield - Words: N/A


Sometimes you have to dig deep down. Waaaaaaaaaaaay down. In Adam's case that had meant burying himself under the earth itself until the time to attack was triggered by the powerful eruption of the volcano nearby. With a thick layer of chi protecting forming a barrier to protect himself from being squashed alive, the male used the distraction to otherwise cut open a hole into the compound where the relic was and slip in undetected for the moment. He figured that this moment wouldn't last long, so he was going to have to make the most of his plans.

The first phase of his plan was going to be spreading out the particles of his chi energy to his teammates. Therefore, Adam wasted no time releasing trace amounts of blackened chi that were no larger than a grain of rice to both Murai and Eiji when the time came for him to arrive. From there it was only a matter of them HOPEFULLY realizing that this pattern of energy was indeed their teammates. As the two of them should have sensed what the wavelength of Adam's chi felt like prior to their arrival to this place. Provided that their minds weren't as rotted out as an elderly dementia patient, he'd invest enough trust into them to believe that they would allow his chi to linger around so that he could create a metaphysical network for them to communicate telepathically on privately.

'Hi, hi, hi, hi~ If you two aren't fried pigskin yet, you should be hearing my voice. And, if you hear my voice, don't speak a word out loud as we need to speak through our minds so we don't spit out our plan like a bunch of jibbering idiots. So please follow my lead!'

Cheery as always, the lively Adam's voice should have bounced off the walls of consciousness within his partner's heads. And, if that was the case, it meant that he could begin his remote dash towards victory. For it would only take but a few seconds for him to transfer more clusters of his blackened chi to their direction if the targets weren't aware of what was going on.

'You see those nice little blotches of black on you? Keep those there. I'm using those as a wireless charger for our energy and I've worked a long time on trying to get them to work. They are going to be useful for me transmitting and providing support to you in case something screws up.'

While Adam didn't go too heavily into the details of what these nasty waves of darkness did, they were going to serve as a medium to where he could sync with his teammates, launch attacks, share information and keep each others backs protected so that they aren't put off guard in the very likely event that their plan goes astray. Now, for the moment, Adam was intending on staying hidden, but that didn't mean he'd be passive. But, before, he could jump into action, there was something he needed to do. In a matter of seconds, Adam adorned his entire face in a thick layer of shade which made it seem as if he threw the embodiment of darkness himself into his face. Then, with two beady crimson eyes and a blood red smile; the boy's face was disguised and he was ready to throw himself into the halls of war with a giddy laugh.


One, two, three, four, five.

About five little dolls in tattered, long flowing black dresses came storming out of the floor below Kaala. In a gust of speed, the miniature menaces quickly rushed towards Kaala's direction as their oak rich hair raged against the breeze. Each of them equaled in power to a 4-5 or so, but a collective rush of energy from four of them should at least prove potent enough to otherwise catch the little demon off guard. That would then leave the 5th to otherwise make a strong dash towards the artifact so that it would give Adam a chance to analyze who may come out and attack, how they fight, and what exactly he is up against. As he seriously doubted that his plan was going to work by just rushing into steal, but it didn't hurt to tempt fate and try given the brainpower of most of these morons. They were like chickens with their head cut off as far as Adam was concerned.

So, for now, this would be all that he needed to do until he was ready to lay more of his cards down on the table. He was going to savor this little battle, ease on into the flow and rush out of these raging waters with his victory if his tenacious mind had anything to say about it!



Coding By: [THEFROST]


__________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online
 
Abscond or Perish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: The Kokuryuteishi, Shadow Fall & Monsuta Strongholds :: Europe-
Jump to: