Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Black and Blue Eyes [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Black and Blue Eyes [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Black and Blue Eyes [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Black and Blue Eyes [CLOSED]

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Kei Makabe

Kei listened with all of her heart. She figured that Lilith's intimidation technique might not work, but it's all she knew at this point. Kei wasn't the type to try to intimidate anyone. She had never had to intimidate anyone. If she wanted something, people would usually just give it to her. She was polite, if a bit skittish, which helped. Kei thought about what she could use... She wasn't particularly strong or smart. She wasn't confident or powerful either. What was it Kei had that others didn't? What would knock an opponent off of their guard...?

Kei nodded and began her training. It was... beyond arduous. She stopped only a few minutes in to communicate that the rendesvous point had changed. She said that the original position may have been compromised. Her squadmates shrugged it off like it was no big deal. And then she went back to learning how to use her body effectively. She'd bruise and ache briefly tomorrow. She'd chalk it up officially to the Hollow that attacked her.

It was about three hours later when the training was called to a halt. The sun was setting and Kei was drenched in sweat. Her shihakkushou was covered in grass and grime from falling on her ass. Her palms were skinned and bloody. She could feel each and every beat of her heart through her tightened veins—ready to burst at any moment. She had worked herself ragged. Lilith, on the other hand, was looking almost as pristine as when she first arrived. Magnificent.

Kei sat down on an old tree stump, but she soon stood and just plopped on top of the grass. Sitting was too painful for her right now. She was smiling though. "Thank you..." Kei mumbled at first, but repeated herself more clearly a second time. "This was... not at all what," Kei was having to take breaks to catch her breath, "I expected to do with my day. I'm going to have to heal myself more than the rest of my team I imagine..." Kei thought for a moment, then sat up. "Miss Antonovich, is there a reason why you decided to train me?" Kei was asking with genuine curiosity. It hadn't occurred to her as to why Lilith would do this... But before Lilith could answer, Kei heard the call of her team. She shot up, exhausted. It was time for her to go. Kei bowed deeply. "Again, thank you. I have to leave now. I hope we can train again, Miss Antonovich."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum