Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. I_vote_lcapSugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. I_voting_barSugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. I_vote_lcapSugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. I_voting_barSugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131102 messages in 19902 subjects

Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:39 pm

Tri-Kingdom Tournament
  • Operation Name: First Annual Tri-Kingdom Tournament
  • Mission Type: Combat
  • Difficulty Of Mission: N/A
  • Who Can Join: Sugiura Characters Attached or Potentially Attached to one of the Three Kingdoms

• Primary Task: The combined Sugiuran Monarchy has decreed, in their infinite wisdom, to reinstate the Tri-Kingdom Tournament in order to foster companionship and camaraderie as well as the competitive spirit between the three kingdoms. This tournament will provide a great opportunity to bridge the gap with our Sugiuran brothers and sisters in separate kingdoms as well as let them know who exactly is decreed the strongest for the next sol cycle. Successfully defeat opponents in a bracket system with randomly generated seeds until you are the last character standing.

• Rules:

1.) No Killing. Intended Lethal blows will be interrupted by the judges, the current standing rulers of the kingdoms, and pre-meditated kill shots will potentially be grounds for disqualification.

2.) 48 hour post time frame. Extenuating circumstances will permit extensions, but the fastest way these tournaments die is when someone just decides they do not feel like posting anymore and we are unfortunately not going to tolerate it. If you do not post within the 48 hour time frame the first time one of the moderators of the event(Tsubine, Crow, myself) will resolve whatever effect happened in the previous post and your turn will be skipped. If it happens a second time, it will be a disqualification.

3.) This is a competition, so healthy amount of trash talking in discord and the like is accepted and encouraged, however please know where the line is. Any grandiose and obnoxious amounts of dick waving going on will result in you being put in your place by the powers that be. This is for fun, don't make it agitating.

4.) These are not the only rules. If you cause problems for us, we'll make more. Don't make life difficult, thank you.

NOTES

Sign ups for this event will end on August 15th. Brackets will be made on August 16. Tournament will start on August 18th.

REWARDS

Yen: You will receive twenty million for participating.

Awesome Points: You will receive 500 awesome points for participating

EXP Boost: Depending on your performance in the tournament, potentially massive exp boost rewards may be available.

Award for the Winner:Each Kingdom has placed a powerful relic of their kingdom in to the metaphorical pot for the Grand Prize for this tournament. The winner will receive each relic to keep for their personal use for the rest of their lives.

Participants Currently In The Event

The West:

Belleh Leonhardt

The East:

The North:

Kanna Cruor-Sumashuu

Code:
    [b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Character Application Link:[/b]
    [b]Kingdom They Represent:[/b]

Last edited by Imakuran on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:34 pm

Character Name: Belleh Leonhardt
Character Application Link: Belleh Leonhardt
Kingdom They Represent: The Western Kingdom

Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. KMyp5MzSugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:15 am

Character Name: Kanna Cruor-Sumashuu
Character Application Link: Kanna's App!
Kingdom They Represent: The Northern Kingdom.

Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:36 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
YaoXhu
Experienced Member
YaoXhu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:10 pm

[b]Character Name: Kayta Leonhardt
Character Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15217-kayta-leonhardt-approved-2-1
Kingdom They Represent: Western

Steiner Franz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Character Name: Zunza Lowelen
Character Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t15219-zunza-lowelen-finished?highlight=Zunza
Kingdom They Represent: Western Kingdom

Back to top Go down
BloodredAi
BloodredAi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Left_bar_bleue0/0Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Character Name: Anri Nocturn
Character Application Link:(Note: In the midst of Approval still.)
Kingdom They Represent:North

ignore this, it isn't going to be done in time.

Last edited by BloodredAi on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Character Name: Li Qiang
Character Application Link:http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18192-li-qiang-approved-1-2?highlight=Li+Qiang
Kingdom They Represent: Eastern Kingdom

MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 10:17 am

Code:

Character Name: Sato
Character Application Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18340-sato-approved-4-2
Kingdom They Represent: Eastern Kingdoms

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.   Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugiuran Tri-Kingdom Tournament.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: