Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Today at 1:26 am by Rawk

» If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko]
Today at 12:01 am by Gamma

» Reunion
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by Cooking Spray

» A Regular Check-Up [Private]
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Tea Parlors and Policies[Shio/Aiko]
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Cooking Spray

» A whole new world
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Haru Ryuu

» Welles des Urteils
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Cooking Spray

» Shinsui Unabara (done_
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» A Requiem for Phantoms
Yesterday at 5:59 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Ginto Sphere: Vermillion
Yesterday at 5:23 pm by Cooking Spray

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2504 registered users
The newest registered user is Speakachu

Our users have posted a total of 117800 messages in 17917 subjects
Top posting users this week
SerenityVerdant

Yaksha

Tsubine

Rawk

Cooking Spray

Henrex

Angry Charmander

RyuzakiSaitō

darkfunnel

Mirja Eeola

Discord App
Share | 

[THEFROST]'s Power Dump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148308347

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: [THEFROST]'s Power Dump   Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:54 am

«MY POWER DUMP THREAD»

Nothing fancy about this page. This is just where I'll be dumping powers that I come up with since I enjoy it. So people can either request that I make powers here, or I'll just dump them when I have the urge to make something for someone.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148308347

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Power Dump   Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:57 am

«CYNIC STRING: ANU POWER»

Cynic Strings: Cynic Strings are puppet like strings which are generated from Anu's body. These strings are empowered by the vile personality which was forged within her youth. As this ability empowered by the nihilistic, sardonic and outright Misanthrope outlook that Anu has based on the events of seeing her mother die, the betrayal of her past and the bloody life she lives as an assassin. Therefore, the power that Cynic String possesses is one that is able to break down the compounds of piece of material or person that it comes into contact with until they are as empty as herself.

An example of this being used in combat would be that if Anu attached these strings to a piece of wood created by another character, she has the potential to decay and rot it by placing a single Cynic String on it and mentally activating this ability to take place as she infuses her own inner values into the world around her. Now, when it comes to objects with denser or high volume of energy content, this will usually require her to produce more strings. Since, if she is fighting against a character that can create potent magic attacks or produce high tier attacks, she will often need upwards of dozens of Cynic Strings in order to start lowering the stats of their attack and that will take more stamina, energy and focus away from her that can tire her out throughout the course of a battle.

When it comes to living beings it turns more into a power drain type of ability. As, to start things off, she needs to be able to directly appaorch an opponent, connect her string and leave it attached for a post. Once this protocol is finished, she can activate Cynic String on an organic being and begin to empty out their energy from their body. The rate at which this is at will be dependant upon a variety of factors: durability, tier difference, exhaustion and the rate in which she can keep the string on the opponent. The longer she is able to keep the string on the opponent, the more potent it will eventually come.

4 Tier: Anu is capable of draining 5% of a character overall physical and spiritual energy.

3 tier: At 3 tier tier, this doubles and Anu can drain upwards of 10% of a persons spiritual and physical energy with her Cynic Strings

2 Tier: Once again, at 2 tier, this rate at which she can drain someone doubles to 20% MAX (so that means it may average 15%, or go lower than that depending on different factors in battle) and they can lose fair chunks of energy if they allow themselves to be hit.

1 Tier: At one tier this ability tops off and she is able to drain a person of 25% of their spiritual/physical energy per post at max. And, again, this is in an ideal setting. As it should be noted that those who are exhausted, worn down or have lowered durability will be more prone to having these huge chunks of energy taken.

With that said, given how potent this power is, there will be a five post cool down after it's been used on an organic being. As it will not work on that same person again until the cooldown has gone through. However, if she is fighting against numerous opponents, this ability can be switched up to hit other characters. So, if she hit CHaracter A with this ability, she could still potentially use her Cynic String to influence Character B.

Another limitation to note is that each string produced by her will, of course, take energy and focus away from Anu. So if she abuses the ability too rapidly, it will dull her of reserves and she will need to assess when the right time is to use this ability and when it isn't.

These strings also have a limitation to how far they can reach that is varied on what tier level she happens to find herself at:

4 Tier: 100 meters
3 Tier: 200 meters
2 Tier: 400 Meters
1 Tier: 800 Meters
0 Tier: 1,600 meters

Additionally, while Anu can produce dozens of strings at a time, they are only allowed to be focused on four different objects or people because the potency drops when he focus is shifted. This is because the less thought that she imprints into a string, the less effective it will be against an opponent or attack. So it makes sense that the potency would lower as her focus is divided against different things.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Coolie
Starter Member

¥ Yen : 446228

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Power Dump   Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:07 pm

Alright, here's some info on Asuma:(More like a little bit but)
1. He's more of a distance-based fighter. Asuma never enjoyed fighting using fisticuffs or the like, so he naturally gravitates away from his opponents and picks them off from a distance, or if he needs to pull a Pulp Fiction, he'll do something that really fucks up the whole battlefield.

2. When I created Asuma, I had the idea of others' suffering in mind. That meaning that he's mostly equipped with abilities which cause pain to the opponent and brings them to a state of despair.

In conclusion, I'm requesting something that allows him to keep a distance when fighting, while continuously causing others to experience lasting pain and suffering. I plan to introduce this ability(+ techniques if I decide to create any) over a slow-burning plot where he comes to realize his state as the constantly mentioned Rainmaker.

Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 1661436796

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
33500/2500  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Power Dump   Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Awesome, this is perfect as I've been a bit stumped with Oromis and his powerset.

So basically my goal is for him to be the Angel of Life, or something as similar as possible. In saying that I've been trying to think up a 'life' based powerset that doesn't feel like its been overdone, etc.

I was thinking that his Aether Class of Life would have to do with vitality, creation of life, etc. In this regard, as he grows in strength & understanding, I was thinking that this would eventually encompass other elements. For example; eventually he would be able to create life from dirt, wood, water, ice, etc. And use the same mediums in order to heal someone, etc.

Finally my main hope for his Aether Class / Life abilities, is that they would work with, and possibly enhance his Holy Aether & associated techniques or abilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[THEFROST]'s Power Dump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1