Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Old World
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by basswalker

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyYesterday at 3:43 pm by JJ

» Tsuchihana Hakaizen
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm by Hakaizen

» HEROES LIKE US - A Freeform MHA RP
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 pm by Guest

» Mujin Makiyoshi[Approved 2-4]
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:41 pm by Mujin

» Ulv Casts Wish!
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:56 pm by darkfunnel

» On her way to Heaven [Angel Upgrade]
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:41 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Hello everyone
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:25 am by Mujin

» Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] I_vote_lcapSiege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] I_voting_barSiege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] I_vote_lcapSiege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] I_voting_barSiege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129928 messages in 19761 subjects

Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment]   Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Siege Missiles
» Item Type: Vanguard Equipment.
» Used For: An Incursion event or in some cases a defensive situation.

» Item Description: This is a weapon specifically designed for penetrating strong barriers and devices of that nature, specifically designed for when the Vanguard goes on the offensive, they are specifically designed using principles from the Menos Gillian's Negación field ability which has been applied to the missiles, to break it down.

The missiles are fired, not being limited to being fired directly at the scene of the battle since the warp technology can be applied to send this missile directly into combat from a safe location through a garganta. This missile flies in a linear trajectory, meaning that it is primarily focused on strong and stationary targets instead of individuals. Once target is locked and acquired then the Siege Missile explodes into a numerous amount of smaller rockets, detaching from the main body.

Once they hit however, the energy in the surrounding area and from the field is taken. This energy is used to create a negación field around the missile which separates it from the dimension so that it can force through enough of the barrier to detonate in the middle of the energy field which destabilises most conventional barriers due to having the barrier pushed at from both angles it basically can rip apart a barrier. These missiles can be enhanced with energy from an external source, for example if Chifuyu decided to use the Yuudeshi Network's energy into the missiles they could potentially decimate a barrier created by a 0 tier in terms of power if an external power such as that was applied.

» Obtained From: Chifuyu Yuudeshi created this item with the resources of the Yuudeshi and Vanguard.
» Yen Price: 8,000,000 Yen [Would say 9 but I like even numbers]
» Notes: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] Left_bar_bleue0/0Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment]   Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 2:08 am

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment] Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Siege Missiles [Vanguard Equipment]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1