Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Slayer

» Prison Release Program
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Siegharty

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by darkfunnel

» It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv)
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyYesterday at 8:29 am by Siegharty

» Yatsumoto Crowley
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyYesterday at 4:04 am by Mirja Eeola

» First time for everything
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyYesterday at 4:01 am by Mirja Eeola

» Laskt's FC
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyYesterday at 3:56 am by Mirja Eeola

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyYesterday at 1:23 am by Rawk

» After War Training
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 9:53 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [3-4] [D Hazard]
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 9:01 pm by Laskt

Top posters
THEFROST
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] I_vote_lcapLIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] I_voting_barLIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] I_vote_lcapLIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] I_voting_barLIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2716 registered users
The newest registered user is DanteSeph

Our users have posted a total of 131335 messages in 19937 subjects

LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment]   LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 3:46 am

LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] FrSC0tv

» Item Name: LIFEBOAT
» Item Type: Vanguard Equipment.
» Used For: Immediate Evacuation.

» Item Description: In an attempt to combat the loss of death Chifuyu developed a module that would be of assistance. It works by the system having a dose of nanites implanted into the Vanguard operatives, these nanites have been shielded against most EMP and forms of interference with them also being inactive until being needed so not even the GITS can hunt them down since they are cyber-organic and appear to be flesh to computers. These nanites are basically completely inactive until the person's body takes damage.

Whenever the nanites have a shock sent through them due to the electrical shock of pain travelling up the nerve it will quickly record the body's situation and condition before deciding in a matter of nanoseconds if they are still able to fight. If they cannot or imminent death is sensed with the brain's electrical signals then the nanites will activate their purpose and the body will be teleported away to a nearby Vanguard HQ. It incorporates the IRTS capabilities to draw them back from harm and get them to immediate medical attention which greatly reduces their chances of death.

» Obtained From: Chifuyu Yuudeshi created this item with the resources of the Yuudeshi and Vanguard.
» Yen Price: 1,000,000 Yen
» Notes: N/A
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment]   LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment] EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:07 am

[adm]Approved. I'll deduct the yen soon.[/adm]

LIFEBOAT [Vanguard Equipment]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Custom Creation Center :: Equipment Center :: Approved Equipment-
Jump to: