Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Vigerous Headpat Prana
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyToday at 4:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyToday at 3:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyToday at 3:12 pm by Shizuo

» Bear Hugs
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyToday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Pride in loyalty
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyToday at 3:19 am by Iori[Chronos]

» iRMistahJay's Face Claim's
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 10:01 am by MWD

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts I_vote_lcapZunza Lowelen Archiving posts I_voting_barZunza Lowelen Archiving posts I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts I_vote_lcapZunza Lowelen Archiving posts I_voting_barZunza Lowelen Archiving posts I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127547 messages in 19428 subjects

Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Re: Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts   Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 10:35 am

[mod]Hello is this till a WIP?
Please be sure to follow the rules and keep WIP in the name unless it is finished.
If it is finished please put FINISHED in the name instead.[/mod]

Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts Left_bar_bleue0/0Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts   Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 6:55 am

[mod]Beep Boop! Just checking in real quick to see if this is still being worked on! If it is, just drop a message right on here, if not, you can ask for this to be archived riiight here! http://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-request-thread-for-moves-archives-locking-or-whatever-else-you-need-staff-for

If you don't respond in three days, rules state that I will have to move it into archived, so if that does happen, just drop a message over to the staff request thread and we'll move it right on back to WIP![/mod]

View user profile
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts   Zunza Lowelen Archiving posts EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:52 am

[adm]Archiving due to member inactivity exceeding two months. If you'd like this app moved back into active WIPs, please ask us here.[/adm]

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile