Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Found [CLOSED]

Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:41 am

THE BEAST OF KARKAURA

SHADIN YUUDESHI

Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Song: Julien - Artist: Placebo

How could Shadin not remember Tsubine falling off the radar? The Yuudeshi recalled when each and every one of his friends, allies, and comrades faded into the abyss of conflict that this world consumed them in. So, with a simple nod of the head, the male gave his female companion the answer she was looking for as he wasn't too keen on recalling much from the old days. If he stayed in those flashbacks of better days, the mind of the pale-skinned mastermind would surely fall into nothing but a hard depression.

Hence, out of that yearning of not wanting to mull over days that he can no longer restore, Shadin focused his gold stare on the likes of Tsubine as she started to talk about the trials that she went through after going on her journey into the unknown. As it seemed that these ventures brought her to a similar place as The Beast of Karkaura himself: alone, lost and without a family to care for as this world ripped apart everything which brought forth some semblance of happiness in her life. Which is why he did feel for her in his own way.

With a wave of his right hand, the male materialized a napkin from The Yuudeshi Network and decided to wipe away the tears of Tsubine as she started to recall her own past of what she had endured during these long five years.

"I understand more than you think. There are no mere words to fix what has been done, but I am genuinely sorry for your lost."

Those words were spoken with more conviction than some of his previous unfeeling words upon their meeting. It showed that there was still a human in there as he reached in to give her a hug before leaning back and sitting in his chair so that he could mull over what exactly to tell her. And really: what could he ssay? The only advice he had was this:

"Fight. Take that pain, apply it to something bigger than yourself and fight against whatever has wronged you. That is what I did after World War 3 took everything I cared for in this life."

After giving a slow exhale of breath, Shadin closed his eyes and allowed for Snopy to speak as it seemed he had a few interjections to add to their conversation after him and Tsubine had their moment. Mulling over the old days was still a waste of time to him since he had heard his comrade speaking about the likes of the Gotei's rigid rule in the past. So, he opened his eyes again and addressed those concerns:

"The old Gotei was a pain in the ass, but that is not the cause for the current generation. I'd advise you go there yourself as they've wised up to how incompetent they were."

Yet, much like himself and Tsubine, there was still far more pain for the vizard to express as it seemed the years were ruthless to everyone. Pangs of number hit against the inner walls of The Yuudeshi's heart as he refused to keep looking backward. There were many things he lost over the years, but he barely wanted to have this conversation as he knew only a cluster of pain was waiting for him if he did recant all those miserable memories. So, he jumped in and set the record straight for all here:

"There are many things I'd love to repair from the past, but none of them can come true. I feel it's best we all not think about it, move on with the knowledge and strength we have today and unite to fight against what fucked us over. If we fail to do that, we only invite further misery into all of our lives."

Again, a hardened sigh escaped the lips of the male before he rose his right index finger in the air; curling it into a fist that soon started to drip gold blood to the floor:

"So....we must unite and fight. That is the only thing I can say to either of you. Everything else is a waste of time, unfortunately."

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Not Found [CLOSED] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum