Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Sleeper Awakens
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptyToday at 6:34 am by Mirja Eeola

» Fubar Without Leave
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptyToday at 5:38 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptyToday at 5:31 am by Iori[Chronos]

» CPK's Test Thread V2
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by CPKallday

» Where it Ends and Begins
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Boy with the Iron Voice
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by MistahJay

» Beseeching Aid
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by Henrex

» Anastasius [APPROVED 0-4/0-3]
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Crow Claims
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptyYesterday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] I_vote_lcapA Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] I_voting_barA Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] I_vote_lcapA Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] I_voting_barA Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128515 messages in 19566 subjects

A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta]   A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 8:52 pm

CHILD OF THE MOUNTAIN

HENREX ASTILLON

A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] 6EdIfMt

'Enough is enough. A move from us is long overdue.'

This was the only thought of the current situation that lay before him. Hovering several hundred meters above Panama, and staring down at the carnage that lay before him, Henrex Astillon softly exhaled, before four pale fingers would wrap around the handle of his Zanpakuto -- currently in the form of a katana. The fingers flexed slightly, releasing and reapplying their grip on the handle. The Gotei had finally made their move -- against the Monsuta. It wasn't entirely surprising, given the organization's reputation from it's previous leaders and it's previous actions.

After Henrex's extremely short time of being a member of the Monsuta, he had swiftly done research on the organization -- as to better understand the hate that had come towards them. What he found was something that both surprised him, and made him wary of the place. The Shinigami Archives held a plethora of information, much of which was something that Henrex did not want to discover. But now, he held this knowledge, and now he was here. His head softly rose from below, to look into the distance, before then tilting his head upward to look at the sky. Cirrus clouds slowly floated by overhead, the paper-thin fluff looking as much like cotton candy as any other day.

His head once again tilted down towards the ground, watching the clash between the Monsuta and Gotei members. He had been standing there for long enough. It was time to act. And so, Henrex began his descent to the ground. The two black protrusions flapped softly as his feet eventually touched the ground, hand moving back towards his sword once again, Henrex began to step into the fray.

"This will be the Monsuta's curtain call."

The clash didn't stop as the Lieutenant of the Covert Operations squad approached them. In fact, they were completely unaware of him even being there. The spiritual pressure in the air was enough to mask his own through the fighting.

The grip that had been seemingly playing at the handle of the weapon soon hardened, and his eyes lost their glum, lax mist -- being replaced by a gaze purely engulfed by focus, and determination. His body shot forward at mach speeds, entire body appearing as a blur. By the time that he had stopped, his sword had been drawn. As he reached the end of where he had been traveling, the blade was soon sheathed. The instant that it was, lightning flashed in the fray of the Monsuta's soldiers, aiming to shock and fry the internal systems of the men that stood against the Gotei.

Many of those men would most likely end up dropping to the ground, dead due to the sheer level of voltage that he had introduced to their systems. As this were to occur, Henrex's hand would slowly raise to the sky, his hand closing into a fist.

Small sparks of lightning flashed on his hand for mere moments, before the real show began. Clouds began to gather above him, turning into grey and black blobs in the sky, the area around Henrex and the soldiers darkening in the span on minutes. Lightning flashed and screamed as it traveled. The heavens rumbled loudly as thunder rolled throughout the sky. Soon, droplets of wetness struck the earth at random, brief intervals.

In the span of ten minutes, there were hundreds of raindrops falling per minute, thousands per second. All who was in the area were swiftly drenched under the relentless torrent of water from the heavens. Amidst all of this chaos, there was one sound that sung clear above it all.

It was a shakuhachi, playing a song. A song of storms.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta]   A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 8:53 pm