Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dinner Date [Yaksha/Zeda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Dinner Date [Yaksha/Zeda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Dinner Date [Yaksha/Zeda] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner Date [Yaksha/Zeda]

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:48 am
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Yaksha's lips curled upwards ever so faintly, his eyes now glimmering with a faint, almost feverish sheen as he looked upon Zeda. He kept his hands on the table, allowing them to scratch along the surface of the wood several times, but stopping himself from ever fully forming a fist. He simply sat there, with the silence of a statue, feeling the bile rise ever higher in his throat. He could feel the familiar old litany rising to his lips, could feel himself on the verge of a tirade that would almost certainly end with him being struck down on the spot. He blinked once, twice, and then nodded curtly.

"Captain Zeda. I know this quite well. You are not the first shinigami I have spoken with in regards to these plans. You are merely the supplier. My distribution network is already in place, and I have every confidence that if a million gikon were created, logged, and stored in three months, then in one month half of them would find their way into my hands. At that point, it is merely your choice whether you'd prefer to look into this affair, or accept it as the cost of business. I won't say that Ibiki has no place in this conversation, but...as her delegate, you are well within your rights to act on her behalf in moments such as these."

He leaned forward ever so slightly, now drumming an arrhythmic staccato on the table, as he looked into the captain's eyes. He showed no sign of glancing away, or even of stopping. He simply...looked there, for long moments that seemed to stretch out even longer. Here was yet another of the primordial forces, and here he was trying to cow him into submission, or wow him with his penchant for self-advancement. When was he going to realize that trying to make sales pitches to forces of nature were fruitless endeavors?

"I'll put this simply, Captain Zeda. All I ask of you...is to crunch some numbers. Show everyone the logistical viability. How high the chance of success is, how much of an impact it would make on your research into combat assets. I have others already poised to discuss the necessity or importance of these things from the stance of the heart and soul. Yours is to capture the minds of the masses, and show them that this plan is not some pipe dream that would fizzle out within the first year. I have others who would set on the arduous task of convincing people that ending the war with hollows is more important, at this moment, than winning it."

He leaned back, looking up at the roof, and then waving a hand vaguely through the air.

"I hadn't planned on introducing you to any of them today, but arrangements can be made if it's that important to you. I can see you're already feeling as if this was a waste of your time, so...anything I can do to make the decision easier, just let me know."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum