Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The North Wind [Norway] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The North Wind [Norway] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The North Wind [Norway] Empty The North Wind [Norway]

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:00 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

The North Wind [Norway] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

A sharp wind blew across the tundra of Norway, a chill with such potency it would feel like knives slicing through any unprepared explorer, right to the core. This place was not friendly, in the slightest. Between the hundreds of miles of ice and snow, the monsters that lived in the deep depths, and the lack of natural shelter, it was amazing that Norway even managed to continue housing people. But those people were strong, those people were the mightiest people ever to live. And those people were watched over, by The Wolf. Not that she actually did anything, but she lived there as well, and thus all was right with the world.

And here, in a log cabin that had nicer internals that most homes elsewhere, she sat silently. Practicing Stoic Meditation while waiting for another beauty of ice and snow to come. She had invited Ritsuko, from her Vastimian squad, to come visit. And there would probably maybe defintely probably be other things as well. It would depend on how Ritsuko felt. The girl was cute, after all, and so Mirja wanted to see how her toes curled when the going got hot and lushious. But there was also the chance of nothing happening.

Because nothing was always a chance. Ritty could easily tell her no, or even say there was someone else, or that she didn't like girls. Half-excuses with no footing would get her nowhere, but solid ones would bring an end to the games before they began. While slowly working on her Dantian, Mirja hoped that there wouldn't be any excuses. She was a beast of vigerous living, and that translated to fighting, drinking, eating, and sexing. Like a good little Viking girl. The only question was, what Ritsuko wanted to do with her life.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The North Wind [Norway] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The North Wind [Norway] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

The North Wind [Norway] Empty Re: The North Wind [Norway]

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:22 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

First a wonderful yet exhausting fight with the one and only Kai himself and now she's invited to meet Mirja in Norway of all places. How could this day get any better? Ritsuko decided to take a plane to Norway, luckily with the vast improvement of air travel over the years it only took a few minutes until she arrived at her destination..

In a place like Norway there was no way to know which direction to go, the usual landmarks were hidden behind the white that swirled so densely. The soft crystals she would have found so bewitching from the other side of a pane glass, found their way into her jacket in every possible way. The packed down her neck and between the fabric that flapped at the front.

The cottage hunkered low on the moor like a child in the elements trying to keep warm. Yet it looked alive and welcoming with a thin silver trail curling from the crooked stone chimney. The sides were the same grey slabs as the low walls in the dales and the roof was a darker slate. She tucked her chins to her chest and strode right to it against the wind and driving sleet.

Just what did Mirja want that exactly, was it training or was it just a private talk? Whatever the case Ritsuko knocked on the log cabin door the knock came quietly first and then there was silence. She knocked again this time the knock was louder and faster this time.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The North Wind [Norway] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The North Wind [Norway] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:58 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Knock knock knock came from outside. And drew her out of her meditation. She could feel the depth of Silver was superior to Bronze in quite a manner. Cultivating was still pretty abstract to her, but she could feel two skins. One, that was the current maximum, and the second, was the total maximum. Meditation would increase the amount of energy in the Dantian, causing the current maximum skin to strech otuwards, and once it hit acertain point, that was the next rank. Hitting the maximum would be rank 5, and then intense work would see the increase to the next rank.

What she really needed, was a Cultivation Technique. But that was for later, so she got up and opened the door, wondering if it was Ritsuko or not. She got other kinds of visitors, people coming to her to try buy her services in murdering someone. She got famous in underground fights and that turned into everything thinking just because she could, she was going to. Fortunately for the person that was not actually there, it was not them, but instead Ritsuko, the cute russian doll who stunk of demon. Seal of Eris, it smelled like. Cold eyes drilled into her own, the Wolf seeming to grow and twist and become a much more dangerous creature.

"So, you've taken the hands of the Demons, have you? Well, I will not judge you for that, I will simply tell you that it is a slippery slope, little one, and leave it at that. And also that if you ever go to them in full you will face me as an enemy one of these days. And I will not be gentle" She told Ritsuko, before drawing in the darkness that was, and handing her a pill.

"Eat that, and follow me. You are doing alright, but you need better progression. I will see you in the Silver Realm, Ritsuko" She told the tainted Quincy, before strolling to a training ground and taking her own pill. "Now, do you wish to bet something upon this fight? Your Tai Chi can be enhanced by Elixers. But only take two of them a week or you'll rupture yourself. I'll bet fifty elixers, and you...can bet me being able to do one thing without you having any say in the matter, ok?" Mirja offered, giving her tail a flick and a broad grin, to try dispell the darkness of earlier.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The North Wind [Norway] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The North Wind [Norway] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:53 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

The door finally emerged to see that the alright wolf of Vastime was there, Ritsuko was about to a ask what purpose she has for being her me but she hesitated as the wolf wasn't in her usual cheery mood, she could already tell just by looking at her. Ritsuko could see that look in her eyes, those were the eyes she had before in Vastime meaning she could tell that she had the seal within herself. Ritsuko wasn't that surprised really Mirja's nose would've picked up her tainted scent no matter how hard she tried to hide it.

The mentioning of becoming Mirja's enemy if she fully takes her hand towards the demons was pretty intimidating, although she's never seen her fight she still wouldn't wanna find out especially if she went all out.

"I'll take note of that" Ritsuko said before putting the pill in her mouth taking a bite into it before walking with Mirja to the training grounds.

However what made Ritsuko raise a brow was the idea of "betting" and having Mirja do whatever she wants to her without repercussions...this made her extremely uncomfortable about the whole betting thing, she's never been the type of person to bet on well...anything whether it was a bet for a piece of candy or a bundle of cash she finds the whole betting idea to be ludicrous.

"I apologize Mirja but I don't want to partake in betting. And about the whole doing whatever you want with me thing...I'm sorry but my heart is for someone else.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:13 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja looked to Ritsuko, as the tainted girl announced she would take note of Mirja having to crush her if she became truly a Demon. The tension between Demons and basically everyone else was not good, and there was going to be large scale clashes some time in the future. And then there was something else that she said, something that made her seem something more like a villian than anything. About her heart belonging to someone else. What was that meant to mean? It was like she had been listening to a load of bullshit and then just decided to believe it like a good little sheep girl.

"Heart is for.....? Fine, I'm not going to force you to do anything. We will just get to work. Unless you don't want to do that, either. I can totally just not and let you go home to do whatever it is you were doing before you came here. If that someone else was Steiner, who I have heard you have been around lately, than who am I to stand in the way of that?" She asked, shrugging a bit before looking at Ritsuko and waiting. Mirja did want to make sure that the girl was strong, for Vastime purposes, but if the girl was going to listen to other people and not use her own thoughts, then Mirja would just let her do as she willed.

There was a deep breath from Mirja, and then she calmed herself down. She was just a little on edge from everything circling about her. But there was no reason to be, they were people who ran in the shadows and sniggered in the darkness because they were cowards and weaklings without the balls to actually come out and state anything to her face.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:51 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Ritsuko saw that Mirja was serious...the tone in her voice unchanging in the slightest what was most shocking however was that she going to let her leave scott free and train with somebody else. Letting her go back home and do whatever the hell she was doing before then.

Seeing Mirja like that angry and upset made her realize the time and effort she put into training her...hell she could've been a complete douche and not train her at all. But she saw something in her she sees a woman who's willing to do anything to protect those she care about..hell maybe even something greater then that.

Ritsuko could still see her gaze as she awaited for a response, she had to make this right and now was the time.... she took a deep breath before exhaling keeping her composure in tact before looking at Mirja.

"Look Mirja, I apologize for spouting out nonsense. I'll participate in the bet, I don't care what the end result will be as long as I have a chance to get stronger. Your the only person I know who's serious about training someone like me, so please give me another chance..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja watched Ritsuko for a few moments, and then drew in the ragged remenants of her psyche. Concentration was hard these days, but that was no reason to try back out of anything like this. She was going to teach Ritsuko about this, and she was going to do it well enough that she was aching for a month afterwards. But, when she hit Silver at such a low age, she would be thankful for the power it provided, allowing her to step up to the plate of many others. That, at least, was the hope for Mirja. Wouldn't summount everyone, she'd need to break through into Yu-Shan to have a chance there, buti t would defintely be a helpful tool.

"Ok, good. I'm going to want you as fit and deadly as possible, if you are going to be in my squad. You signed up for the Vastime Military, so you are in it, for better or for worse, and I am responsible for you, being ranked above you" Mirja explained. That was how it worked, right? Sure, nod nod. "And so if you are hurt in battle due to your lack of power, it is my fault"

Mirja channeled Qi into her palms, and started simple, with Hundred-Man Armoured-Gauntlet. She didn't want Ritsuko knocked out, so she would use a lot of Reiki manipulation to make the blows hard-hitting but not crippling.
"Bring up your Jing, and we shall begin" Mirja said Jing, rarther than Qi because at her level, Qi would sap her dry pretty quickly, unless she had the Great Ocean Beast Dantian type, but even then it wouldn't last for as long as Mirja would like it to last. The best progression while powered by Elixiers, was to be pushed and harrowed for an extended length of time.

Giving Ritsuko enough time to do her thing, Mirja then slipped into her range, and struck out with a palm combo, two to the chest to start things off.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:49 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Ritsuko was glad that Mirja have her another chance to redeem herself, this training was going to be the backbone to her advancement in Dantian energy while also allowing to become a more efficient soldier off and on the battlefield.

Watching as Mirja utilized her reiki onto her palms as well as instructing her to utilize Jing instead of Qai, probably because of her rank, she didn't complain though. It was a learning process and it didn't need to be rushed.

Ritsuko closed her eyes for a second keeping a calm mind as if she was meditating becoming aware of the sensation around her muscles and even bones it has a feeling similar to that of electricity in a sense. Until she began the exhale allowing for her Jing to become manifested into her hands after that she utilized the
P'eng stance in a physical sense, the arm is held as if holding a tree, slantingly upwards.

Ritsuko watched as the two quick palm thrust were directing towards her chest she retaliated with her own defensive maneuver utilizing the The Hundred-Man Armed Fists she circled her right wrist up to the left side and slammed it down onto her forearm hoping to strike Mirja's either chest or face with her left palm.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:27 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

The sweep was an impressive manuver. It could bat away the enemy's attacks and put you into the position to hold down their hands to prevent immidiate retalliation when you struck with your free hand. It would use the fighter's considerable strength advantage over the opponent and precise muscle control across the entire arm to lock down any reply and allow you to strike with impunity.

The problem here was that Ritsuko didn't really have a considerable strength advantage and precise muscle control across her entire arm. She barely had considerable strength, and so when the wrist collidied with Mirja's oncoming palm, there was a sort of 'plink' noise as it bounced off, and then Mirja's palm collided with Ritsuko's chest. The second strike in the combo - because combos went 1-2, unlike dualstrikes which came at the same time - was held off because Mirja wasn't expecting to hit so solidly.

"Hmm, ok. I know you are a Quincy and you used to be snipering and all that, but you really have no idea how to read you opponent, do you? That last trick wasn't terrible, but it was only for someone who you were better than. Parry strikes like that don't work if the enemy has a greater degree of strength than you have, since you can't knock their fist off the strike path. You need to be able to judge your enemy and know how strong they are, so as to know what defensive measures to use. In this case either a Jing-enhanced guard or falling back would have been your best option. To try and overpower your enemy when your enemy is dramatically stronger than you is a bad thing. I learned that one the hard way. And it was shocking, to find a guy stronger than me. Although the Troll was hardly a guy"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:16 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

I got her now!" Ritsuko's said in her thoughts as she had the advantage over Mirja with her wonderful retaliation. She was going to utilize the thousand palm fist directly onto Mirja's face, this would show her how much she's improved since their last confrontation in Vastime. However she was clearly mistaken as the attempt to lock Mirja's arms and finish it off with a palm too the face was unsuccessful.

Instead the moment her wrist came in contact with Mirja's palm it had a small "ping" sound a sound similar to that of a bullet coming into contact with bulletproof glass and ricocheting.

The force of Mirja's blow was painful to say the least, sure she was probably holding back the initial impact but since Ritsuko's durability isn't that strong it still hurted regardless. Giving her the good o'l one two punch or in this case palm directly at the chest area Ritsuko took a few steps back after the initial impact and force of her palm thrust.

That's the major disadvantage Ritsuko has in terms of combat which like Mirja said was reading her opponent, she never fully observed her opponent based off appearances alone plus determining how strong or fast they are. However this is some excellent advice to take note for when rits is in more dangerous fights. The compliment she gave was nice to say the least, and it was a faulty mistake on her part not considering her own strength relative to her opponents or in this case Mirja.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum