Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! I_vote_lcapThe Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! I_voting_barThe Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! I_vote_lcapThe Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! I_voting_barThe Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130259 messages in 19813 subjects

The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff!   The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 5:31 pm

The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Mirja Eeola
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16312-mirja-eeola-approved-0-4

» Upgrading: Spiraling Wolf Cultivation Technique:

A Silver-Rank Cultivation Technique for the Great Ocean Beast Dantian, it spins the energy in the Dantian until it builds up great velocity, and then thrusts it into the center, before exploding outwards, allowing it to propogate faster than normal meditation. This allows Mirja to break through faster, but there are limitations.

Unlike Stotic Meditation or Martial Meditation, this Cultivation Technique needs constant focus to use it, which means she can't use it when distracted. It also requires a chant to use it. 'Wolf Spirals around the prey, and then strikes without warning' every few minutes to retain the Technique. Lastly, this is a Silver-Rank Cultivation Technique, meaning that if Mirja breaks through to the Gold Rank, it's effectiveness is dramatically reduced, and requires replacing.

» Why: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18410p20-a-wolfish-welcome?nid=120#118354

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff!   The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff! EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 6:47 am

[adm]I'm going to deny this based on the fact that there is barely any development or much of combat in the thread that would warrant an upgrade for someone like Mirja, being incredibly overloaded as is,
and her cooling down on the upgrades. If anyone has a problem with this, contact me.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Wolf Learns Cool Stuff!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1