Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi
Snopy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]    The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Joining cause...why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Veteran Member
Chiraisu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/99999The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]    The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 3:38 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane
Veteran Member
Zane

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]    The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 12:36 pm

I'll join before I start doing stuff here in a moment. No reason not to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leviathan
Starter Member
Leviathan

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]    The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]    The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2