Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can See Clearly Now! Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999I Can See Clearly Now! Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

I Can See Clearly Now! Empty I Can See Clearly Now!

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:28 am
I Can See Clearly Now! QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Yaksha

» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16789-yakshaapproved-2-1

» Upgrading: Adding the following power:

Eyes of the King: By shrouding his eyes in reishi, Yaksha can force them to exude an invisible wavelength that causes massive breakdowns in the bodies of other targets if they make direct contact with his gaze. Even looking on the periphery is enough, meaning in a fight even a split second's attention causes the effects to either begin or worsen. Using translucent surfaces such as glass or ice to gaze upon him will slow the effect, but not end it entirely, while looking at him indirectly, as by a reflection, ignores the effect entirely. The damage dealt is based on the duration of exposure, and the comparative tiers of the targets.

Damage Categories:

Yaksha can maintain this power for (3+number of tiers over 4) posts, before a two post cooldown is instituted. After this, he can use it for (2+number of tiers of 4) posts, and a three post cooldown is instituted. If he invokes it a third and final time in a thread, it lasts (1+number of tiers over 4) posts, and then cannot be invoked again that thread. Though the light exuded is invisible, the color of his eyes does change subtly while the reiatsu is focused there, and those well-suited to sensing the flow of energy will be able to detect the build-up there.

» Why: Yaksha has finally managed to find a new use of his powers, in the process of seeking greater enlightenment, and evolution.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18498-don-t-mess-with-mesolo#118826

» Extra: I enjoy writing crazy more than I really should.

The damage categories and the tier comparisons are very rough sketch for now, just wanted to show a rough scale of what to expect as to how slowly/quickly the power ramps up, and how long it would take to really become a game-changer in a fight.

Last edited by Yaksha on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can See Clearly Now! Left_bar_bleue419100/999999I Can See Clearly Now! Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

I Can See Clearly Now! Empty Re: I Can See Clearly Now!

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:51 pm
[adm]I will hesitantly be approving this for now, as the limits and drawbacks seem to fit it currently.
If this is abused, it will be revoked.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum