Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
I Can See Clearly Now! EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
I Can See Clearly Now! EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
I Can See Clearly Now! EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
I Can See Clearly Now! EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
I Can See Clearly Now! EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
I Can See Clearly Now! EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
I Can See Clearly Now! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
I Can See Clearly Now! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
I Can See Clearly Now! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
I Can See Clearly Now! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
I Can See Clearly Now! I_vote_lcapI Can See Clearly Now! I_voting_barI Can See Clearly Now! I_vote_rcap 
JJ
I Can See Clearly Now! I_vote_lcapI Can See Clearly Now! I_voting_barI Can See Clearly Now! I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130265 messages in 19814 subjects

I Can See Clearly Now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yaksha
Yaksha

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can See Clearly Now! Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999I Can See Clearly Now! Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

I Can See Clearly Now! Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: I Can See Clearly Now!   I Can See Clearly Now! EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 12:28 am

I Can See Clearly Now! QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Yaksha

» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16789-yakshaapproved-2-1

» Upgrading: Adding the following power:

Eyes of the King: By shrouding his eyes in reishi, Yaksha can force them to exude an invisible wavelength that causes massive breakdowns in the bodies of other targets if they make direct contact with his gaze. Even looking on the periphery is enough, meaning in a fight even a split second's attention causes the effects to either begin or worsen. Using translucent surfaces such as glass or ice to gaze upon him will slow the effect, but not end it entirely, while looking at him indirectly, as by a reflection, ignores the effect entirely. The damage dealt is based on the duration of exposure, and the comparative tiers of the targets.

Damage Categories:

Yaksha can maintain this power for (3+number of tiers over 4) posts, before a two post cooldown is instituted. After this, he can use it for (2+number of tiers of 4) posts, and a three post cooldown is instituted. If he invokes it a third and final time in a thread, it lasts (1+number of tiers over 4) posts, and then cannot be invoked again that thread. Though the light exuded is invisible, the color of his eyes does change subtly while the reiatsu is focused there, and those well-suited to sensing the flow of energy will be able to detect the build-up there.

» Why: Yaksha has finally managed to find a new use of his powers, in the process of seeking greater enlightenment, and evolution.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18498-don-t-mess-with-mesolo#118826

» Extra: I enjoy writing crazy more than I really should.

The damage categories and the tier comparisons are very rough sketch for now, just wanted to show a rough scale of what to expect as to how slowly/quickly the power ramps up, and how long it would take to really become a game-changer in a fight.

Last edited by Yaksha on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can See Clearly Now! Left_bar_bleue419100/999999I Can See Clearly Now! Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

I Can See Clearly Now! Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: I Can See Clearly Now!   I Can See Clearly Now! EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:51 pm

[adm]I will hesitantly be approving this for now, as the limits and drawbacks seem to fit it currently.
If this is abused, it will be revoked.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

I Can See Clearly Now!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: Character Applications-
Jump to: