Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Clarity [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100No Clarity [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

No Clarity [Closed] Empty No Clarity [Closed]

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:53 am

There was a time that Kaminari would have killed for someone else to talk to. For so long, it had just been her and Silver, and now she was missing him a great deal. Her arrival in her home world, if she is to believe what she has been told, allowed her to meet two new 'friends,' but something just felt off. Saisei was great. He was kind, open, and very willing to help. Tsubasa seemed willing to help, but there was something about him that just felt off. He knew things about her that even she didn't know, which only made her feel more and more uncomfortable. He had mentioned someone by the name of Ichiro. A friend, maybe? Kaminari didn't know. She didn't know much at all and that frightened her more. Nothing here was familiar and she was lost. The only chance she felt she had was to find him, and she was worried she wouldn't.

Freedom came at a cost. The moment she had a chance to escape her newly found watchers, Kaminari fled with no intention of returning until she found what she was looking for. She hurried deeper into the forest that spawned her return and didn't look back for those who claimed to help her. Was she a little paranoid about all of this? Yes, definitely, but who could blame her? She had nothing to keep her grounded. Once she felt she was far enough away, she slowed down to a stop and stood still. Deep in thought on what to do next, Kaminari looked around her to get her bearings and, as she expected, found nothing familiar. There were trees, trees, and more trees scattered about with small bushes accompanying their trunks, while nothing more than that same light breeze making it's way through the forest and giving it the only semblance of life. Without that breeze, this place would have seemed dead.

"I'm sorry Saisei... Tsubasa..." she muttered to herself, the low whisper barely audible over the light rustling of the tree leaves. She quickly came to second guess her choice to leave them behind. They were helping, right? "I have to find him..." she muttered again and looked up from the grass to decide which direction she would be going from here. If only she knew anything about the area, or could sense a familiar energy. With him gone, Kaminari's mind was fuzzy and fearful. She had no clarity and that was more frightening than anything else. She brought her head to her forehead, the other clenching the hilt of her sword tight enough to make her shake. "Where the hell are you?"

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Clarity [Closed] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999No Clarity [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

No Clarity [Closed] Empty Re: No Clarity [Closed]

Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:05 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

No Clarity [Closed] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: JRFAS - Song: Reverse Idealogy - Word Count: N/A

Freedom came with the price of self-reliance. Those who desire to be freed from the chains of subjugation will find themselves at odds with the isolation of being independent. It is a struggle which takes a unique mind to be able to bare as the strain of liberation's cost is one that is not cheap and takes a great toll on the spirit. And so, with this weight of endurance injected into reality, there was no other reason for The Liberating Observing herself to NOT notice such a grand power swimming through the waters of freedom's rushing hell.

A horned devil with a gaze drenched in blood hues placed its sights on the confused, lost and hopeless Shinigami who laid before her. Seeking comfort in a tree none too far away from Kaminari was an actual Demon from hell who was enjoying the cool atmosphere, blissful sounds and comforting warmth of the surface world. But, more even more important than those shallow pleasures had been the sight of observing this realm's sense of subjugation and enslavement. There were many flavors of these elements to take satisfaction in, so she was curious as to what flavor of liberation of enslavement Kaminari could bring to her life.

"Where the hell is your liberation or enslavement? That's a good question to ask."

Liu certainly wasn't shy, so her chipper voice cut through the silence of the forest with a sense of placid delight as her aroma of release blew through the air. If Kaminari were to indulge in this miasma of silver light which exhumed from The Devil's body, the woman may experience feelings of euphoria, comfort and -- awareness. As, in this moment, The Devil before her was feasting on the woman's abstract concept of freedom. Her body was constrained, so The Liberating Observing was looking to free it in whatever way she could.

"Hi. The name is Liu. I know we demon's get a bad rap, so don't worry about me wanting to rip your head off or something."

Flashing back to a conversation the woman had with The Vastime King, Liu couldn't help but make some precautions to make the shinigami ahead of her comfortable. This world had a negative impression of demons for all the hardship and strife they caused, so it went without saying that measures needed to be taken to lower the risk of her cutting this Devil's head off. There was no telling what type of state of mind Kaminari was under, so this Liberating Observer needed to tread carefully before opening the flood gates to discover what choice of freedom or enslavement the woman ahead her was going to indulge in.

"And by the way, you should be careful muttering in parts like these. You never know when some freak with SENSATIONAL hearing might pick up on what you are saying."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

No Clarity [Closed] WVMWLOu
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Clarity [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100No Clarity [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:38 am

Apparently, her question was meant to be answered with another. The unfamiliar and sharp voice cut through the silence of the forest in a way that shook Kaminari's mind. A woman? When was the last time Kaminari interacted with someone of her own sex? Kaminari removed her hand from her forehead ans shifted her gaze to the one speaking. On edge, Kaminari's expression was as keen as a razors edge. Turning fully toward the newcomer, she raised a curious eyebrow at the woman's appearance.

"People do enjoy sneaking up on me... Though, I guess that is my fault for not being fully aware of my surroundings." There was something different in that moment. Kaminari felt more aware than normal, her senses sharpening as this woman made herself known. Was it adrenaline? Would this turn into a fight? Or was it just the moment of being startled? She shrugged it off.

"Demon?" was all she said. Kaminari's previous encounter with a demon was not a good one, like she remembered it. This one seemed harmless? Well, maybe not harmless. The name "demon" probably didn't come lightly, but neither does being "human," so who gives a f*ck? Liu didn't attack while Kaminari's back was turned, so that was good enough for her.

Kaminari chuckled at the hearing comment. "You're probably right... And don't worry about what you are; I don't care. You didn't stab me in my back when I was obviously not paying attention, so thank you." Kaminari put her back against a tree and lightly laid her wrist over the handle of her zanpakuto as a counter measure. There was only on person she did trust and he wasn't here. "So what are you doing out here? And where is here? Do you know a city I can get to?" It was probably rude to toss a barrage of questions Liu's way, but small talk felt strange and she did have someone to find.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Clarity [Closed] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999No Clarity [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:02 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: JRFAS - Song: Reverse Idealogy - Word Count: N/A

"Don't worry about it. Life teaches us lessons all the time that are important."

There wasn't the hint of worry heard behind the lax infliction of The Devil before her. In fact, Liu was starting to become more relaxed as her muscles eased and a gentle smile washed over her face; unveiling those menacing fangs of the demon's for Serenity to see. Acting as if she was almost proud of them from the tone of her body language, but in reality today was just a good mood for The Hell Creature.

As she stood up, jumped and descended down to the earth; the breeze going through her hair felt wonderful and having a day where she was not worried about the affairs of Vastime, Hell or any of that mess felt rather pristine and pure. Since, for today, all Liu was concerned with was exploring the wonderful flavors of freedom and liberation pulsating from the woman ahead of her. Without the shinigami growing too violent or suspicious of her motives or actions, The Devil Creature figured she could inch in closer without much worry of things going south.

And inch in she did.

Liu wasted no time placing her right hand on the shoulder of Kaminari in order to give the feeling of trust through touch. Many humanoid creatures were social beings and subtle touches always indicated a sense of openness about a person. It's the reason why those seeking a partnership in even something as mundane as business shake hands. As, through the exchange of their bodies, they can open their hearts to the potential of being liberated from their isolated struggles -- or open themselves up to a world of subjugation by chaining themselves to the whims of another, but gaining safety in return. It was almost a wide variety of potential heavens and hells when dealing with this world of slavery and freedom.

Digressing, there was a lesson to be learned and Liu needed to share it for the woman before her to remember:

"Always keep your ear to the wall. There is no telling what might come from the shadows to try and enslave you. Trafficking of live bodies is a hot commodity in this world and I would not want to see someone like yourself taken by something so foul."

The statement -- was ultimately true. Liu worked with both Shadow Fall, managed Hell, worked in Vastime and seen the Royal Devil family's nation for herself. So, through her ventures between these realms, it wasn't rare to see both humans and demonic creatures a like grow a sick lust for enslaving one another under the binds of money, force, power or whatever resource they could to do all sorts of unsavory things to those under their subjugation.

Which is why when she started talking about moving towards a city, Liu felt that it would be in her best interest as it seemed this woman hadn't a clue in the world where she stood. So, The Devil would give a nod of the head and open a crimson vortex before them. It was no bigger than the combined height and width of each the woman's bodies put together. So, if they were to venture into it, both of them could fit rather neatly into it. More importantly, this void of blood light could lead to any major city in the reach of Shadow Fall, Vastime or wherever else Liu yearned for through her connections in the world.

So....it was a matter of wondering where this woman wanted to be liberated to.

"I simply came here to soak in the sights, but you are in the middle of Karakura Forest. And I know of many cities you can go to, but where is it that your heart and mind wish to go? I can take you wherever you wish to~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:54 pm

"Yeah, I guess so."

You can tell a lot about a person in how they speak to you. Kaminari was very casual, very informal in her speech patterns, and it was always like this. It did not matter if you were more powerful than her or higher ranking. She'd always speak to you as if you were a normal person, and if she were in a good mood, a friend. This woman had an interesting speech pattern that Kaminari wasn't able to shake. She couldn't tell whether it was arrogance, professionalism, or wisdom. Seeing the smile, Kaminari leaned more toward wisdom than anything else. She took note of the fangs, shifting very slightly when the reality of 'demon' set in her mind. She didn't care what race this woman was, but she still wasn't used to seeing fangs and horns on a person.

As Liu's hand came to her shoulder, there was probably this moment of disconnect for Liu. Kaminari's energy was very unique and in a fragile state. What was once a very powerful shinigami was now a mere shell of her former self. Her energy was injured and slowly bringing itself back to normal, healing at its own rate. It also had a strange trait. It's nature seemed nullifying, like it was breaking down any other energies that came into contact with it. This was something that could have been sensed before, but Kaminari's energy made it hard to sense her anyway. It was just much easier to sense by making physical contact with Kaminari, and would explain the lack of reaction to any auras that Liu would give out. They are much less effective on Kaminari because of the nature of her own energy.

"Thank you." Kaminari finally brought up her own small smile, feeling a bit more comfortable in the conversation, "A friend of mine told me that there are a lot of extremely powerful people in our world. He said there are those who could wipe an entire country off the planet if they wanted; I kind of hoped that was an exaggeration. Anyone with that kind of power... I don't know, it just doesn't feel right, but what does these days?" Kaminari chuckled worriedly, thinking on Liu's warning. She didn't exactly want to be taken in as some sort of slave, but without him to aid her, she could at any moment. Her power could not even compare to his, so what would she do if caught?

Going to a city would be her best bet, right? Kaminari watched the vortex open and actually wondered if she could use it. This would be interesting. Her return to this world was a pain in the ass for similar reasons; they had a hard time carrying her, but how knows? Maybe it was easier now that she was in her own world. "Um..." Kaminari began looking through her pockets, "The city I came from... What the hell was it called? I had it written down here somewhere..." She dropped a few useless papers, the insides of her pockets quite disorganized and full of crap. She found the paper she thought was it and unfolded it. "Right, Seireitei? Is that a city you can take me to? It's the only actual city I know where I can find out anything of Silver... and who I actually am. If you can't, any city where I can find a way there would be..."

Kaminari stopped mid-sentence. If she went back to the Seireitei, there was no telling when she'd ever find Silver. If she remembered right, Tsubasa had explained that the Seireitei was in another dimension completely. How would she find him then? "No, never mind. There is someone I need to find first, and until then... I know I can't go home. To be honest, I don't want to go home if he's not with me, so I guess I'll be here for a while." Kaminari slid the paper back into her pocket and sighed, but quickly pushed up a smile, "I've gotten really lucky. I was worried about running into people who would want to kill me, but I've only ran into kind and helpful people like yourself, so thank you again." Kaminari pointed toward the portal, "Anywhere, right? What's a city you recommend? I can start my search from there."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:19 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: まりつみ - Song: Inversion - Word Count: N/A

Flow. It wasn't just Liu's name, it was the word which best described how the woman in front of this devil seemed to merely go with the flow of life. From the informal disposition that this Shinigami had, it was apparent enough that the woman treated every face with the same relaxed words and tones. Though, that bit wasn't important. What was more interested in the mind of Liu was the enslavement to pain.

A great disturbance seemed to be overflowing around Kaminari's body. One which was suppressing the potential of her soul, chaining her light and otherwise drowning her in the chains of disability and weakness. That is the viewpoint in which The Overseeing Liberator saw the Shinigami from and one which she could work with. Even in spite of the neutralizing capacities of this woman's energy pattern possessed, it mattered not in the bloodied hand of a Hell Demon who has fought against a great variety of powers, beings, and creatures from the deepest pits of hades itself. If anything, they were just more signs of an obvious inclination towards enslavement.

In spite of these grand voices within her mind -- one couldn't stay in a contemplative state of thought for too long, right? Right.

It's why the shimmering blood eyes of this lone devil shifted back to Kaminari and her fanged mouth let out a sly chuckle at the words she stated.

"Of course beings and entire groups can destroy countries."

Then -- there was a pause.

"And the same has been true since humans gained nuclear power. You lot possessed the capacity to annihilate each other, yet the balance of the world prevented that. The same applies even in the future~"

What? Did the woman believe that the people who possessed absurd power wanted to destroy everything until there was nothing left?

Eh, there could be someone crazy enough, but they'd surely be stopped by the billion others who want to live and continue the cycle of liberation and slavery.

So, that thought was trivial and not of much importance. Which is why Liu's soon shifted towards the fumbling of Kaminari as she tried to figure out just where she wanted to go.

For a great while, the demon remained silent and decided to just let Kaminari ramble on. But, that's when he mind started ticking. Sure, the woman stated that she wanted to go to the seireitei in her own scatter-brained way to find this mysterious person, but was that really what she yearned for? It seemed as if she were nothing but a lost dog unsure of what it wants, what it craves and what makes it tick. This made the path all but clear in the mind of Liu....

"I can take you wherever you want to go, but you have to tell me this: what are you in search? The enslavement of another's guidance, or the liberation of your own desires? Depending on your answer, I can take you where your heart and mind desires."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:20 am

"Yeah, you're right, I guess." Kaminari chuckled some, but her tone was hesitant. It was strange to be in the realm you used to call home, only to realize you truly knew nothing about it. "To be honest, I don't know very much about this world. I haven't been here for long." Kaminari waved that last sentence off, "Well, that's not... completely right. I mean, um, I just got back? And my memory was destroyed last time I was here, so I only have so much to go off of. Last world I was in, might as well have called me a demi-god, while Silver was the god. They had no power to compare to what, I guess, many people have here. A-And I haven't even seen much of that. I just know it's supposed to be a thing, like normal for my world..." Kaminari was rambling on, as if trying to use conversation to move along and distract herself from her thoughts. When she realized it, she sighed, "I really should shut up, sorry."

"Enslavement?" Kaminari looked insulted for a moment. She wasn't enslaving him; he helped her out and she had literally nowhere else to go. Liu's question left Kaminari in a strange state of confusion and frustration. What else was she supposed to do? Wander the world without even knowing if this truly was her world? She pushed those questions and that frustration to the back of her mind, chalking it down as unnecessary. She cleared her throat. "Karakura?" That was the city Kaminari had actually heard of, so it was the only one she felt she could travel to. It was supposed to be close, so the request may be nice and easy? "That's the place I would like to go, if you don't mind." Kaminari pushed Liu's question to the side, unsure how to answer it. The wording left a sour taste in her mouth. "I can find some answers there, hopefully."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:48 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: まりつみ - Song: Inversion - Word Count: N/A

Hesitation? Yeah, Liu could feel that. It was hard not to see the reservations were still being forged in the mind of Kaminari. From a different perceptive, it was hard not to even possess her uncertain line of thought. She was a confused soul in a world that is quite unknown and foreign to the likes of the shinigami woman. It was something that the devil should have paid more attention to, but she was more concerned with pushing more of this constrictive nature of her life's downright spiral away from the shinigami. It was like a foul odor to her at this point, though no one else but Liu would most likely be able to pick up on it due to her high attunement to such tender concepts in the universe. After all, he powers were based on subjugation and liberation.

"Gods are subjective in this day and age. I'm not offended or weirded out by your tail."

There was then a light pat on the back that was given by The Devil as she let out a small mischievous chuckle. Really, she came from hell. She has dealt with some of the foulest creatures in existence. It's going to take a little more than some dismal in distress's scattered memory to irritate or creep her out. If anything, it just made her want to say these words to Kaminari:

"Which is why I'm convinced you were bound to meet me because I am a creature that can free from the restrictive chains of amnesia."

Mhm. The look of disgust in her eye, the feeling of being outraged; they were subtle actions that the wavelength and body language of the shinigami gave off. However, it's also why Liu sought to clarify her intentions at this point in time with that statement. There was no point in wandering this world without knowing who you truly are. That's a hellish type of way to live one's life and leads to a death of enslavement in her eyes. And, quite frankly, that appalled The Demoness more than Kaminari's own offense. Hence, it's why she was going to go ahead and guide her to Karakura so that the two could work on this slavery the woman's essence was under.

"So, let's start your journey in Karakura Central. I'll tag along since I have a lot of pull there. More than you might think."

What did that comment entail? It was hard to tell. She'd just have to find out later. When the destination was set, Liu motioned for the shinigami to follow her in the eruption of crimson light so that they could get the leg up on beginning Kaminari's search for herself.

Next stop, the city that never sleeps: Karakura Central.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum