Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by THEFROST

» Beach Woes
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyToday at 1:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by Siegharty

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyToday at 11:58 am by JJ

» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Angry Charmander

» Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zanpakuto Expansions [FINISHED]
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Siegharty

» Starman
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» African Exchange
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyYesterday at 3:47 am by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] I_vote_lcapEchoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] I_voting_barEchoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] I_vote_lcapEchoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] I_voting_barEchoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129559 messages in 19720 subjects

Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu]   Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 9:46 am

COVERT OPERATIONS LIEUTENANT

HENREX ASTILLON

Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] 6EdIfMt

The sound of rain engulfed Henrex's ears, as he stepped softly across the wet terrain of one of Shadow Fall's strongholds. He could just barely hear the gentle tapping of his boots against the cold, hard concrete. In his left hand, a red umbrella rested, with the bamboo handle gently pressing against the fronts of his fingers, the pressure of the handle against his hand causing the appendages to begin to turn white. He sighed quietly as he continued to wander through the streets of a place so familiar, yet also so very foreign.

Here in Europe once more. The place where his life had began the spiral of change. Henrex's eyes softly grazed over the countless buildings and civilians, scanning and looking for one specific person in general. Ceal Maxwell, a girl that he really had not taken too much interest in until recent times. The girl that Arianda had brought up multiple times during his little adventure to sate his demon half, and gain a thorough level of control over it. It was something that he never really thought about. But then, he learned more about her from Arianda, curiosity got the better of him.

Taking a deep breath, before tilting the umbrella back slightly to push it further into where the rain was falling at, Henrex continued to walk through the semi-busy streets of Europe. His mind drifted back to the times when Arianda would talk about the girl so frequently, and now...there was barely anything that she would say. Perhaps she had just ran out of things to talk about? It had felt so strangely abrupt with how she stopped, something felt off.

'She is strange, but interesting from what I know. I suppose I'll only find more from meeting her.' He thought, before his eyes closed, and only one more footstep tapped against the ground. He stopped. Now standing on the sidelines of the streets, Henrex's hand softly drifted to behind him, before a bright flash of azure blue light floated from his hand, forming into a small chair. Henrex sat down, before sitting the umbrella in a small hole in the back of the armrest of the chair, before his eyes drifted towards the grey sky above him.

Void eyes stared at the raging sky above, seeing the flash of lightning, and hearing the rolling of thunder. Overtime, the rain began to pour even harder, and Henrex's head soon moved back to facing forward. Standing once again, taking the umbrella in his hand again, and letting the chair vanish into the prime essence that it had been before. Henrex's fingers readjusted their grip on the handle of the umbrella, before his feet started moving again, resuming his search for the Hybrid girl.

After a long while of searching, Henrex had really come to a simple, yet obvious conclusion -- try the house that she stayed in. At least...the house he thought she stayed in. So, after around ten minutes, he found himself standing in front of the house. Raising a hand from his side, Henrex softly knocked on the door.

The only thing that now remained in the streets of Europe -- were the echoes of his feet, and the roar of the storm.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Veteran Member
Chiraisu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] Left_bar_bleue16000/99999Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu]   Echoes [PRIVATE/Chiraisu] EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 4:30 pm

ELECTRO MASTER

Ceal Maxwell