Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Hanako Yamada [Shinigami]
The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:12 pm by Ame no ko

» The Watchful Eye of the Lord [Cyrus, Laskt]
The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:13 am by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:50 pm by Cala Paracer

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:19 pm by Cala Paracer

» After War Training
The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by Laskt

» The Unholy Deluge [Madness Capital] [Henrex/Kuro]
The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:02 pm by Cooking Spray

» The New Captain's Summons
The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by Shinryu

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:30 pm by Siegharty

» Yatsumoto Crowley
The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Right to Rule
The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
The Pale Dream - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Pale Dream - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Pale Dream - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Pale Dream - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Pale Dream - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Pale Dream - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131387 messages in 19943 subjects

The Pale Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Pale Dream - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Pale Dream - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

The Pale Dream - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Pale Dream   The Pale Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 3:41 pm

The Pale Dream - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

He smiled as he leaned back raising his hand up slightly. "Before I forget dad, he is related to Iriko Crow, the former Head Captain I selected. Poorly selected at that as my successor." He said saying that part making sure he got that part out. Before listening to his father speak now as he figured it was in his hands now. He thought about the situation, could he afford to rest at the moment? His injuries were healing exceptionally well thanks to Byakko. But something still felt off about this situation. Something was troubling him, War had been named to the Clan. Mirja fit the role well, but two other positions remained vacant. That wouldn't be allowed to continue, Calamity and Chaos needed wielders in the future. Ruin was taken care of with Mirja at this point she'd be fine. But those would be given at a later date when time allowed such a thing. It wasn't as though he'd yet to find everything needed. "You're right more than likely dad. I'll stay back for now and rest my body. I suspect the trial to come will be the most arduous, to date."

Tsubasa's expression changed as he remembered something. He got up carefully as he saw the Attendant return, not with bandages. The Clan had begun leaving the area to prepare for something else. Only a few would remain behind with the Gotei through this leaving. Tsubasa had been banished or requested to leave by Ibiki in a friendly tone. He'd gone and taken his matters of requirement now. "Sadly rest will have to wait, I need to leave as I am no longer welcome here. A large portion of my family has decided to quit this place as well. Despite my protests that they are needed here. " Tsubasa couldn't do anything about it, they were loyal to him. Some of them to degree's one could only imagine. Tsubasa exhaled a breathe softly as he began walking towards the edge. It was time for a new journey to begin, he had plans for the Unabara. For everything in mind, this first step was always the most frightening. It was back then and still was now as he walked leaving the sake for his father-in-law.

"Now it's time for me to go and find my own justice." He said as he vanished with a shunpo. Tsubasa's skill within the form would see him off and go like nothing anyone had witnessed before. It was sudden, the home went from thousands to only ten or twenty who remained. Energies began vanishing quickly from the Shadow Force to even the Clan's best warriors all disappearing like a shadow.

Exit Thread:

Template By: [THEFROST]

The Pale Dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Home of the Unabara-
Jump to: