Queen Of The Sands
Joined : 2010-06-03
¥ Yen : 363469638
Posts : 3404
Karma : 25
Age : 23
|Subject Post 1Subject: Dark Castelle [Wip} Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:09 pm|| |
NAME: King of the Night, Dark Castelle
AGE: (How old are they?)
ALLEGIANCE: Royal Count of Orbis Cruento, The Sanguine Court.
The Kingly King of Kings
Dark wanders Orbis Cruento in his spare time, watching his people go about their daily business. He walks with determination and a sense of purpose. Even if he doesn't know where his journey will take him he will move with such vigor that anyone else would think he has a destination in mind. it is this kind of appearance that Dark gives to anyone that would meet him. He is well mannered and will gladly go along with any customs or traditions as he himself is bound to his own traditions. Alongside this is his aura of authority. People know that he is in charge and when he enters the room he is often flooded with the respect of his peers. With everything put together, he truly is a king.
We were all Human once
Would you think of Dark as a family man? Although he is at the top of the Sueki food chain, he really is a down to earth person with his own feelings and ambitions. He recognizes this but also recognizes that other people do as well. Dark is not going to simply walk all over somebody for being at odds with his views. Instead, Dark wishes to understand his enemies. Although thoughtless bloodshed is not forgivable.
The Guardian of his People
The one big thing that stands before an invader and the innocent Sueki of Orbis Cruento is Dark himself. Before he even allows his own elite task force to enter a battle, Dark will leap headlong into confrontation if it means he protects his friends and family. Every sueki in existence is a part of his family whether they are related by blood or not. Dark cares for his people but will not gladly die for them as he see's a world without a leader is destined to fall apart.
All Mighty Force of Enthusiasm
Holy crap is Dark powerful. Merely standing in his presence people can tell that he exerts an aura of authority and might. He stands proudly and shows off his well built frame, muscles and unwavering determination. He smiles with the force of a hurricane and gives a reassuring thumbs up that could be mistaken as a full on lariat.
Bright Lights and... no thanks
Dark is a man of his name. He likes the dark. He has always been a fan of being active after working hours. There's something soothing about a natural cold wind in the early hours of the morning with a gentle glow of the moon to illuminate your way.
APPEARANCE AND APPAREL:
- Sueki Influence: Sueki do not retain the original Soul State, draw power in the form of chi or use demon powers or abilities.
- Kumopu: The ability to burst into an artificial veil of shadows and dash to a target location at extreme speeds and reform back to your usual form. This ability is the Sueki version of Shunpo and Sonido, granting them similar speeds but with a shadowy visual effect. During the moment they are shadows, they become physically invincible and cannot be interacted with but they cannot physically attack until they have left the shadowy state. The state will only last between the jumping point and landing point.
- Kumitsu: The ability to cover oneself in a veil of shadow that blocks off energy from the outside and from within. This allows any Sueki's energy that has covered themselves in shadows to become undetectable by people outside of the veil. This gives the Sueki a visible aura of darkness that hides their appearance so it's rather obvious that they are there. However, if used at night or in very dark places, the Sueki becomes very difficult to see as they blend into the darkness around them. More powerful Sueki would be capable of conjuring vast amounts of shadow to cover a large area, be it a car, a small park or even an entire house. At night, this is amplified greatly, allowing an entire fortress to be coveted in darkness and block out external influence.
- Kumotabi: Sueki latch onto the darkness of shadows and of the night all around them, churning darkness around their feet. After a few seconds of this the churning becomes an enveloping portal of shifting shadows that can expand and contract to hold multiple people depending on the Night Energy levels of the Sueki using the ability.
Once everyone has been highlighted by this ability, the user stops channelling it and the darkness pulls everyone within it's reach down. This ability can suck in other races so long as the user allows it. Anybody that stands on the swirling darkness that isn't granted permission to travel by the user or denies their desire to pass will not move at all.
During travelling, the Sueki fall through what seems to be an endless chasm of darkness lit by candles on black chandeliers. The distance required to make it to the other world is about a mile of falling. At the bottom is another swirling vortex that spits Sueki out at the other end.
High level Sueki are able to create a vortex to envolope an entire 3 story house and drag the structure to another realm including everyone inside of it. This is the ability that moved the Sueki race from Earth all those years ago. It is possible for a Sueki to force another person to move through the portal, but this requires triple the effort and can be fought against.
A sueki may create this vortex on any surface but they must always remain in contact with it otherwise the portal will not function or pull them in.
- Blood Dependancy:: All Sueki characters Are highly dependant on a constant intake of blood to survive. If this is ignored then the Sueki will start to age rapidly and turn to ash during the night of the 7th day without drinking blood. The withdrawal symptoms slowly start to becomes noticeable on the 3rd day and get worse leading up to the seventh when the Sueki will look about 100 years old. After drinking blood, the Sueki will feel full and no longer hungry then their body will gradually become more young over the same number of days they had not taken in blood.
The actual age it stops at changes depending on the person and can be altered as Sueki may have preferences on how they look. There are some that even choose to look elderly.
- Child of the Night: Being outside in the light of the moon or covered in natural darkness and shadow enhances the Sueki's body. This allows a Sueki to react faster, move quicker, think more rapidly and generally become much more aware and agile than if the sun was out. This includes the shadowy veil of Kumitsu. Training and fighting in the moonlight or dark places enhances their potential and growth.
Consider darkness a type of reishi to the Sueki and being around it can push them beyond their limits. Outside of darkness, a Sueki can never achieve their full potential.
- Dark Vision: Sueki are able to activate a vision filter at will to see in the dark. Everything a Sueki see's becomes black and white in darkness, allowing them to notice more when others cannot but also never lose sight of the shadows around them. Sadly, if a Sueki looks directly at a bright light then it shall momentarily blind them.
Beyond this, Sueki are able to use darkness to track movement by focusing their mind on their prey. Moving in darkness is like being caught in a spiderweb to a Sueki. The stronger the Sueki is, the larger scope their influence will have.
- Solar Frailty: Sueki have a very big weakness: The sun. They cannot come into contact with solar energy or sunlight otherwise the ageing process within their bodies starts to rapidly react and they will die within ten minutes (or say 20 of the sueki's posts). This makes it difficult for Sueki to fight or do anything while the sun is out and have a disadvantage against solar based characters. (Hit a Sueki with sunlight 20 times and they die)
Fire, electricity and other non-sunlight abilities do not cause this effect. Thus, candles, light-bulbs etc do not age them. How your Sueki falls apart into dust is up to you, but ten minutes will ultimately kill them. This can occur faster in varying intensities of sunlight, and on which parts of the body are afflicted. Only the body parts being soaked in sunlight are affected and the rest of the body is fine. Looking directly at the sun will blind the Sueki for 24 hours.
- Human State: This is not a form in the slightest. Sueki are capable of entering a sort of meditation that shrinks their fangs so they appear to look like normal teeth. They also deny Night Energy access to their powers in this state of meditation. They can move and react as normal as though they were 5-5 tier humans. However, holding this state for too long eventually tires the user. They are still weakened by sunlight as normal and by revoking darkness to keep this form up, their aging process occurs more rapidly.
Bloody Royalty Bloodline:
Exclusive: You must have permission from Chao to have this bloodline.
Protect: The Sueki may exert a silent distress signal. This signal can be picked up by absolutely anyone subconciously, but most may choose to ignore it. The signal comes as a urge to protect the user and can cause random strangers to flock to the Sueki to defend them. This cannot work on anyone that is not already calm.
Royal Aura: You exert an aura of power, making you appear important to everyone that may notice you. Your words dominate conversations as your class pushes you above everything and everyone. This may cause you to drown out the voices of others and luckily has less effect on people that have gotten used to your dominance. Sueki royalty do not remain silent and may force others to do their bidding even if they usually would not. (if you have the spectre ability, you may shout) Anyone with a willpower stronger than or equal to the Sueki's are unnaffected.
Dire Hunters Blood: The Sueki gains the Tier 2 abilities of the chosen bloodline in addition to their usual tier 2 abilities granted by being royal. Your visual alterations match the choice of Bloodline but you must only choose 1 trait.
- Beast Form: The Sueki is able to transform into a Gorilla. Transforming into and from a small animal is instant. Larger animals take up to a minute. The sueki cannot change what they wish to transform into. The Sueki gains all of the natural benefits of the animal they become. This does not allow a Sueki to become were-animals.
- Inner Beast: The Sueki gains some properties of their chosen animal when not in Beast Form. For example, increased physical strength from a Bear. Increased movement speed from a Wolf. Sonar Hearing from a Bat etc. The benefits this character gains are as follows: Dark gains incredible upper body strength that enhances his punches and his grip. This allows him to climb almost anything with little issue and carry heavy weights.
Sueki Identify: Being of royal descent, you have the ability to scan a Sueki visually and learn their name, age, bloodline, how strong their urges currently are and when they last traveled to Orbis Cruento.
Incomprehensible: People below tier 3 may not be able to withstand your presence. To them, you appear as a blur. You may also choose to become incomprehensible and blur automatically to everyone but this lasts for only a few seconds.
Banshee Song: A forbidden hymn known only to those of royal blood, you utter words no living thing can comprehend. As you speak, living things begin to wither and die around you. Given long enough, you are capable of turning everything within earshot of your voice to decaying mush. This includes anyone that is not a Sueki, however the rate of decay is slower on mammals. It may take a single post for a powerless foe to decay completely, or 20 for someone of the same power level as the royal sueki. Machines and structures are not effected.
Dark is the immovable object of old folk tales. A man that could be easily mistaken as a force of nature rather than a person, Dark can stand his ground and soak the impossible with his vast durability. By standing firm and channeling night energy within his body, Dark could survive a skyscraper landing on top of him, catch a speeding truck and toss it aside and even fall from the earths atmosphere to the ground and live (albeit with several broken bones). Dark is not a man to take punches lightly but you must hit him hard if you have any desire to make him flinch.
Dark boasts amazing defense but can also grow in power to show just as much strength. This does not come without a cost however as Dark's power is only limited by his resolve to win. As a personality, Dark does not enjoy conflict and would rather avoid battle. this is why he does not strike as hard as he can take. However when the stakes are raised and Dark must win for the sake of his people, he can trade his durability for strength.
By moving his power from his resilience to his strength, Dark is able to hit as hard as he desires and move just as fast. This means his usual slow stature and predictable attacks can suddenly bolt out at rapid speeds and crush bones.
By trading all of his defense with offence, Dark could in essence throw a punch with enough force to throw someone into orbit and blow away the majority of everything in front of him from sheer force. Because this costs him his durability it will likely result in his arm being destroyed for good.
SHADOW PERSONALITY: (Explain how your shadow acts. Remember, they're the complete opposite of yourself and are generally hard to accept)
UMBRA STATE APPEARANCE:
UMBRA STATE ABILITIES:
The Sky of Pitch
So long as Dark is in his Umbra form, the area nearby will always be plummeted into night. Upon activation, Dark secretes an incredible amount of darkness that shoots into the sky and creates a blanket of shadows about 4 miles in diameter.
Once this is done, there is no need to concentrate on it as the ability simply occurs and ends once Dark is no longer in his Umbra state. This darkness grants any Sueki within it to gain their night benefits. The area acts as though it was night time.
HISTORY: (Explain their past in paragraphs. refer to sueki history for help)
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: (Write an RP to show us what you can do)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Racial Affinity: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Umbra Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Dependencies: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Bloodline Affinity: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner