Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Ceal's Chasm Revival I_vote_lcapCeal's Chasm Revival I_voting_barCeal's Chasm Revival I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Ceal's Chasm Revival I_vote_lcapCeal's Chasm Revival I_voting_barCeal's Chasm Revival I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130259 messages in 19813 subjects

Ceal's Chasm Revival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiraisu
Veteran Member
Chiraisu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ceal's Chasm Revival Left_bar_bleue16000/99999Ceal's Chasm Revival Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Ceal's Chasm Revival Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Ceal's Chasm Revival   Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 7:22 pm

Ceal's Chasm Revival QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character:Ceal Maxwell
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17091-ceal-maxwell-approved-3-1
» Upgrading:Addition of Ceal's Chasm Revival

Chasm revival:

» Why: I didn't feel like it as appropriate to place this in the chasm revival registration since I had already one so, so I wanted a new thread so we could talk balances if I need to.

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ceal's Chasm Revival Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ceal's Chasm Revival Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Ceal's Chasm Revival Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Ceal's Chasm Revival   Ceal's Chasm Revival EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 4:02 am

[adm]Not bad. It seems to be fitting with her prior theme's and builds on them well in my opinion.
I'm not too miffed with the abilities since they pretty balanced as well and have a constant theme.
So I'll allow it and approve it. [/adm]

Ceal's Chasm Revival
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: