Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117458 messages in 17878 subjects
Top posting users this week
Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

Tsubine

Henrex

fantomdarc

Hakase

tina

Gamma

MWD

Snopy

Discord App
Share | 

Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148302347

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden]   Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:50 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: Blindvoid - Song: Present World Dance Engine - Word Count: N/A

HOT! That's all this place was. Down to the air, the ground, the heavens; EVERYTHING was BLAZING HOT under the scorching amber sun which set down upon this endless mass of rock, dirt and pure energy. Throughout the cosmic atmosphere above, all that remained were the twinkling of golden stars which reflected the dense pulsations of nearly every energy known to exist. Aether, spiritual energy, chi; anything that one could imagine -- it was here.

The Field of Qi is a place within the depths of The Temple of Sinners where both Nizhuan and Liu were known to unlock the inner most depths of themselves, the potential of their Qi and to realize a greater evolution of their mind, body and spirit. However, such liberation was not given out freely. Not by a long shot. Why else would THIS devil be standing here?

Flowing pink hair, blood eyes, dragonic wings, long tail, claws which extended for many inches on end; it was clear that even from a purely aesthetic point that this was not the Nizhuan which Hayden was accustomed to seeing. With her foul demonic appearance all wrapped up into a dainty shade, plum and silver dress; the woman could only give one of the most heated of laughs as her adrenaline pumped for this encounter.

So long -- it had been so long since she had been able to be trusted to resurface once more! Suppressed deep, deep, deep within Nizhuan had been this overwhelming sense of lust for subjugation and to be subjugated. To confine herself to that childish form was hellish in one sense, but UTTERLY fulling as she restricted her true form in lie with her hunger for enslavement. And it is through this nature of slavery that she will defend the fruits of Liu's labor by seeing if Hayden was worthy enough to flow beyond her binding gates, enter his liberation and explore the depths of Liu's inner self further.

Hence, in spite of the earth being as hot as magma, the air filled with suffocating heat and the blinding light of the stars shimmering down on this darkness; the woman could only let her fangs out with a wide grin as she was going to be filled with ecstasy no matter how this encounter went down. All that she needed to send herself to heaven was for Hayden to appear, begin the next phase of their training and enter The Second Gate Of Qi!

"Let's plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY
¥ Yen : 120809507

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
174500/99999  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden]   Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:22 am

Artist: N/A - Song: SunSlammer- Word Count: 738

This place was strange.

That was the first thought which invaded the mind of the soldier turned king. He had passed what seemed like the first test or whatever these trials would come to be. He yearned to understand the inner workings of Liu but this was much more, he demanded to be seen as her equal and in some regards her superior. Was that too much to ask? What if this broke the fragile balance of their strange friendship? It was a gamble he needed to make, he had to prove to her and in turn the world that he was able to rise to the task which was required of him. More than anything, he had to make it to the end.

So as he went through the hot lands of this new world his eyes scanned across this new land scape. It was at that moment his eyes would find himself on a new familar, one which felt extremely similar despite being so foreign to him. The vibrant display of colors giving him faint recollections of Nizhuan, even the energy seemingly to match her perfectly; it didn't take long to piece together this was her albeit in a different form. Well that was interesting.

It was then he heard the call to play as a shiver erupted down his spine, that had given him reminders of an old battle. Typically when demons asked Hayden to come play it always ended painfully on his behalf, but with Nizhuan being a ball of subjugated energy- he could guess what she wanted. It was a well known fact to the male now he practically oozed the shit and was a good lightbulb so to speak. It was this reason that he would stop walking to face off the devil, his stance bold as his arms crossed looking down at her.

He was a king. He didn't need to proclaim that and he didn't need to prove that. If he had to say it then he wasn't truly entitled to the title he had so earned. It was why he would simply stare at her, if she wanted a display of the man who brought Africa to it's unified state. He was a bastion of being shackled to the state and the state being connected to him, but it was that shackling which led to his liberty. He enforced the common law, he enforced the people's right to liberty, and it was he who would meet Nizhuan as she wanted- because he so allowed it.

Was this energy and aura a bold one? Yes. But it was the truth and he need not kneel or beg. If she wanted to fight she would feel that subjugating aura explode and while he had to prepare his very nature would strengthen her; he also believed he could adapt and overcome. He had to. He needed to believe that.

"I'm here, Nizhuan. I know you expect something out of me, I know I stand at a disadvantage. But I came here to learn, to grow, and to ultimately prosper."
The male proclaimed as his hands tightened, still crossed around his chest.

"I've met liberation, now I need to meet Subjugation."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148302347

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden]   Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:12 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: Magi OST - Song: Un Vrai Orage - Word Count: N/A

A willingness to learn: that was the first step to making something of yourself! To remain curious, interested and always hungering for more knowledge is what made a person quest for greater things than themselves. And, in the case of Hayden, he yearned to explore the depths of Liu's soul. It was a noble deed, one that Nizhuan herself might even fancy, but demonic instincts aren't so easily sold. So, to test him, she was intrigued to know the extent of his desires in an exchange of information and awareness as their spirits danced with one another in the domain of hell.

"Why do you wish to learn more about us? What is it driving you? Tell me that first."

With little to no warning, the fiendish Nizhuan then propelled herself as if she were a volt of electricity flowing through wind; ready to come down and smite the might of subjugation against the crown of Hayden's head through her right fist. Should this hook connect, then an emission of plum energy was going to erupt out of her hand as a liberating sense of energy overflowed in the area. For it was if all the worry, strain and concern in the world was erased in the wake of this power being released.

"What do you see in us?"

Bitterness, then sweet. Provided nothing else had occurred in the span of those moments of warm assault, The Devilish Subjuactor sought to lean in forward, lick his forehead, savor his taste and let out an impish laugh as she saw fit to nourish herself on his ample amounts of restrictive nature. The man subjugated himself, his nation and others around him. And, being that Nizhuan was a creature whom found her strength in these constrained conditions, it was hard for her not to control herself now that her own chains were shattered and she was allowed to taste the rich flavor of burning confinement.

"I feel great! I can feel this savory piece of subjugation all for myself. Yes, I'm going to need you to feed me for a bit as I feel you out myself."

Then, in a joyous sight, the woman started laughing further; but it wasn't the type of cackle which was looking down on him or anything like that. No. She was feeling herself, her power and her aura return to her. So, in excitement for achiving this form, the demoness tapped deeper into her own spirit in order to produce an a dazzling flare of violet energy around herself. In the process of performing this act, she was still seen giving carefree smiles, further spurts of laughter and even going as far as to embrace herself in the form of a hug as her hips swung from left to right in happiness of this warmth overflowing into her being.

"Give me a good answer: OR I CAN'T ACCEPT YOU HERE! <3"

Then, without warning once again, Nizhuan moved in two blinks of the eye, slammed her pulsating tail against Hayden and sought to release an eruption of plum energy across his body which hungered to constrain his body. For the explosion which resulted was going to constrain the world around them to make the temperatures flare like the surface of the sun, the gravity to be as heavy as the deepest pits of hell and the release of external energy to be quite the trying task for intruders into her domain.

This world, on the flip of a dime, could change in the hands of this ruler. She ran this place, it was her home and the essence of her soul. So the male should expect nothing less and for this place to open it's heart to him if he should provide her a sufficient answer to her desires. Failure to do so will -- not end well for him.

So, rather than think on the negative, Nizhuan could only laugh further and motion for him to attack:

"Oh, and make sure to help me out a bit here~ I feel so much power boiling within myself, but I've forgotten what to do with it, how to release and how to make it work. So help me as I help you, alright?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net

Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1