Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Empty Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden]

Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:50 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Artist: Blindvoid - Song: Present World Dance Engine - Word Count: N/A

HOT! That's all this place was. Down to the air, the ground, the heavens; EVERYTHING was BLAZING HOT under the scorching amber sun which set down upon this endless mass of rock, dirt and pure energy. Throughout the cosmic atmosphere above, all that remained were the twinkling of golden stars which reflected the dense pulsations of nearly every energy known to exist. Aether, spiritual energy, chi; anything that one could imagine -- it was here.

The Field of Qi is a place within the depths of The Temple of Sinners where both Nizhuan and Liu were known to unlock the inner most depths of themselves, the potential of their Qi and to realize a greater evolution of their mind, body and spirit. However, such liberation was not given out freely. Not by a long shot. Why else would THIS devil be standing here?

Flowing pink hair, blood eyes, dragonic wings, long tail, claws which extended for many inches on end; it was clear that even from a purely aesthetic point that this was not the Nizhuan which Hayden was accustomed to seeing. With her foul demonic appearance all wrapped up into a dainty shade, plum and silver dress; the woman could only give one of the most heated of laughs as her adrenaline pumped for this encounter.

So long -- it had been so long since she had been able to be trusted to resurface once more! Suppressed deep, deep, deep within Nizhuan had been this overwhelming sense of lust for subjugation and to be subjugated. To confine herself to that childish form was hellish in one sense, but UTTERLY fulling as she restricted her true form in lie with her hunger for enslavement. And it is through this nature of slavery that she will defend the fruits of Liu's labor by seeing if Hayden was worthy enough to flow beyond her binding gates, enter his liberation and explore the depths of Liu's inner self further.

Hence, in spite of the earth being as hot as magma, the air filled with suffocating heat and the blinding light of the stars shimmering down on this darkness; the woman could only let her fangs out with a wide grin as she was going to be filled with ecstasy no matter how this encounter went down. All that she needed to send herself to heaven was for Hayden to appear, begin the next phase of their training and enter The Second Gate Of Qi!

"Let's plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Empty Re: Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden]

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:22 am

Artist: N/A - Song: SunSlammer- Word Count: 738

This place was strange.

That was the first thought which invaded the mind of the soldier turned king. He had passed what seemed like the first test or whatever these trials would come to be. He yearned to understand the inner workings of Liu but this was much more, he demanded to be seen as her equal and in some regards her superior. Was that too much to ask? What if this broke the fragile balance of their strange friendship? It was a gamble he needed to make, he had to prove to her and in turn the world that he was able to rise to the task which was required of him. More than anything, he had to make it to the end.

So as he went through the hot lands of this new world his eyes scanned across this new land scape. It was at that moment his eyes would find himself on a new familar, one which felt extremely similar despite being so foreign to him. The vibrant display of colors giving him faint recollections of Nizhuan, even the energy seemingly to match her perfectly; it didn't take long to piece together this was her albeit in a different form. Well that was interesting.

It was then he heard the call to play as a shiver erupted down his spine, that had given him reminders of an old battle. Typically when demons asked Hayden to come play it always ended painfully on his behalf, but with Nizhuan being a ball of subjugated energy- he could guess what she wanted. It was a well known fact to the male now he practically oozed the shit and was a good lightbulb so to speak. It was this reason that he would stop walking to face off the devil, his stance bold as his arms crossed looking down at her.

He was a king. He didn't need to proclaim that and he didn't need to prove that. If he had to say it then he wasn't truly entitled to the title he had so earned. It was why he would simply stare at her, if she wanted a display of the man who brought Africa to it's unified state. He was a bastion of being shackled to the state and the state being connected to him, but it was that shackling which led to his liberty. He enforced the common law, he enforced the people's right to liberty, and it was he who would meet Nizhuan as she wanted- because he so allowed it.

Was this energy and aura a bold one? Yes. But it was the truth and he need not kneel or beg. If she wanted to fight she would feel that subjugating aura explode and while he had to prepare his very nature would strengthen her; he also believed he could adapt and overcome. He had to. He needed to believe that.

"I'm here, Nizhuan. I know you expect something out of me, I know I stand at a disadvantage. But I came here to learn, to grow, and to ultimately prosper."
The male proclaimed as his hands tightened, still crossed around his chest.

"I've met liberation, now I need to meet Subjugation."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by MorpheusDavol on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] JfH75kA
Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Empty Re: Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden]

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:12 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: Magi OST - Song: Un Vrai Orage - Word Count: N/A

A willingness to learn: that was the first step to making something of yourself! To remain curious, interested and always hungering for more knowledge is what made a person quest for greater things than themselves. And, in the case of Hayden, he yearned to explore the depths of Liu's soul. It was a noble deed, one that Nizhuan herself might even fancy, but demonic instincts aren't so easily sold. So, to test him, she was intrigued to know the extent of his desires in an exchange of information and awareness as their spirits danced with one another in the domain of hell.

"Why do you wish to learn more about us? What is it driving you? Tell me that first."

With little to no warning, the fiendish Nizhuan then propelled herself as if she were a volt of electricity flowing through wind; ready to come down and smite the might of subjugation against the crown of Hayden's head through her right fist. Should this hook connect, then an emission of plum energy was going to erupt out of her hand as a liberating sense of energy overflowed in the area. For it was if all the worry, strain and concern in the world was erased in the wake of this power being released.

"What do you see in us?"

Bitterness, then sweet. Provided nothing else had occurred in the span of those moments of warm assault, The Devilish Subjuactor sought to lean in forward, lick his forehead, savor his taste and let out an impish laugh as she saw fit to nourish herself on his ample amounts of restrictive nature. The man subjugated himself, his nation and others around him. And, being that Nizhuan was a creature whom found her strength in these constrained conditions, it was hard for her not to control herself now that her own chains were shattered and she was allowed to taste the rich flavor of burning confinement.

"I feel great! I can feel this savory piece of subjugation all for myself. Yes, I'm going to need you to feed me for a bit as I feel you out myself."

Then, in a joyous sight, the woman started laughing further; but it wasn't the type of cackle which was looking down on him or anything like that. No. She was feeling herself, her power and her aura return to her. So, in excitement for achiving this form, the demoness tapped deeper into her own spirit in order to produce an a dazzling flare of violet energy around herself. In the process of performing this act, she was still seen giving carefree smiles, further spurts of laughter and even going as far as to embrace herself in the form of a hug as her hips swung from left to right in happiness of this warmth overflowing into her being.

"Give me a good answer: OR I CAN'T ACCEPT YOU HERE! <3"

Then, without warning once again, Nizhuan moved in two blinks of the eye, slammed her pulsating tail against Hayden and sought to release an eruption of plum energy across his body which hungered to constrain his body. For the explosion which resulted was going to constrain the world around them to make the temperatures flare like the surface of the sun, the gravity to be as heavy as the deepest pits of hell and the release of external energy to be quite the trying task for intruders into her domain.

This world, on the flip of a dime, could change in the hands of this ruler. She ran this place, it was her home and the essence of her soul. So the male should expect nothing less and for this place to open it's heart to him if he should provide her a sufficient answer to her desires. Failure to do so will -- not end well for him.

So, rather than think on the negative, Nizhuan could only laugh further and motion for him to attack:

"Oh, and make sure to help me out a bit here~ I feel so much power boiling within myself, but I've forgotten what to do with it, how to release and how to make it work. So help me as I help you, alright?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Step Into The Doors Of Enslavement! [SD Nizhuan/Hayden] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: SunSlammer- Word Count: 738

The man certainly would have his work cut out for him.

The first strike that met his skin was a fist which seemed to think his face was an all too inviting notion. So as the clossal strike hit his cheek his head would jerk back as a popping sound clicked loudly. As his head slowly tilted back to look at the small demoness she would see the jaw click once as it manually reset it's self from the damage she did. The corner of the man's lips seemed to pull up slightly creating a slanted smirk, amusement from the strike certainly beginning to have his adrenaline flow.

However he remained quiet as he pondered the questions thrown at him by the hyperactive ball of subjugation, she certainly was taking all the liberties with his body and energy. He knew from the moment walking in here he was the equivalent of a giant ball pent up energy for the girl- but to him she was something much more precious and valuble. So as she demanded his thoughts he would cast an iron gaze down at her, the coffee eyes of her king seeking to penetrate to the core of her being.

"Honestly, the reason I want to know more about you is because you are my closest thing to an confident. I have entrusted some of the most vital things of my people's nation to you- and in turn entrusted my loyalty to you." Despite the steel cast gaze and amused smile on his face, there as a deep truth to his words- his belief in them further empowered by his own determination to see this through.

"As much as I want to know about you, I think my determination to do so is a multifaceted tunnel- one part wanting to know my friend. One part wanting to further understand our friendship. One part wanting to have you see me as an equal- I want to be not another soul passing by to you." The male hand would come up to grip the tail which seemed to have flown towards his chest, a cacophonous boom echoing as his hand came up to catch and hold it.

The males calloused fingers gripped tight the appendage, his fingers digging into the leathery flesh tightly. His unwavering stance a trademark of the man at this point, he had stood against many foes and friends alike without backing down- this time would be no different. He stood in a place of existent where few, perhaps he was the first, had visited. This inner Sanctum of Liu he would offer the truth, expressionism, and respect it deserved.

"I want to leave an impact on your very essence, to do that I have opened myself in it's entirety to you- and to finish this I must travel into the deepest darkest depths of your demonic heritage. In doing so, I hope to find that true being of which you are- and maybe a commonality."

With that being said he knew that words could only get so much done, and if Nizhuan so desperately crazed subjugation he would provide it. It mattered not in the end if he subjugated her or him, but he was keen to the idea of inserting his own will into this plane. So with his left hand gripping the tail Nizhuan would find her body beginning to move towards Hayden at his speeds, enough to create a sonic boom.

The right hand of Hayden would clench into a fist as the bubbling of energy was felt in a split second, the air around it beginning to compress and destablize as the Rishi in the world was combined with Kishi to create a mini-fission explosion. Except Hayden was saving the monumental output of the energy into his knuckles, so as his left hand pulled her by the tail towards him she would find his right hand slamming into her face at a downward angle. The subsuquent energy of the mini fission reaction being released at the last second on contact amplifying his striking power for that one punch.

Should the move land Nizhuan would feel at that moment a large part of Hayden's will emplaced into the attack, transfering his feelings of grandiose ambition and subjugation- the grand ambition to place his will over hers in what he envision to be a clash of binding chains. The area beneath them for that one strike should it have landed, or even not, would create a multi crater effect from the point of origin around them surronding them for a hefty distance.

"I will impart upon you, my subjugation; to fan your flames as well as mine."

The smile on his face, the twist to his words- seemed to make the male grow excited by the minute. He await her reponse in fists, words, or perhaps both!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by MorpheusDavol on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:01 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: Magi OST - Song: Un Vrai Orage - Word Count: N/A

"I can tell you trust me~"

Nizhuan was confident in her tone of voice as her tail slithered every which way but right. Hearing Hayden begin to try and process his feelings for The Devil was a rather amusing turn of events for the creature of hell. She wanted to hear it all spill out before her as her cheery-pink eyes returned his iron-clad gaze with a chipper smile.

"You are a friend~ And you are welcomed to ask me any question you want to further cement our friendship~ But....."

Before our horned demoness of enslavement could go on to spit out the next bit of words, she noticed that her lovely little appendage had been grappled upon by Hayden's bare hand! In turn, that caused the woman to have a soft red blush bled against her cheeks as she soon began swaying her cheeks. Why was this? Well, you see....

"....that's an extra sensitive spot you are grabbing there~! To believe you'd go straight for such an erogenous zone filled with so many raw nerves!"

The pinked hair Minister Of Terror soon began fanning herself as she cackled out a well-meaning laugh before tapping her chin and addressing his previous concern about "being a stepping stone":

"But do not be afraid! I haven't forgotten your concern about your status as "another soul to be passed by!"

With an extension of her right index finger pointed in the air, Nizhuan commanded that a pair of glasses be forged with her sweet demonic magic. So, in a plume of smoke, rose framed glasses slid behind the woman's face as she went on to explain in a most dorky voice:

"To both me and Liu, every spirit is something to be passed by. That is because no experiance lasts forever, our souls have an expiration date and we wish to extract as much enslavement and liberation from the world, it's people and the universe itself before our own end comes. So you are important, but I feel you are taking this wandering soul thing a bit too personal!"

There was then a double nod of her head as if she were oh-so-certain of their point of view in the world. Of course, soon after that explanation uttered out of the woman's mouth, Hayden started going on forward about his desire to leave an impact into her being. So, she gnawed on that thought, ripped her tail away from him by producing a slippery pink fluid from every pore of her tail. When this liquid expunged it from her being, Nizhuan then began to utilize her high reserves of demonic energy in order to jump on Hayden's shoulder and ponder just what he meant to her.

In the time it took for her to think, it wasn't as if she didn't feel the heavy aura of the assault. It's just that she herself was a demonic overlord and someone who subjugated the whole of this layer of hell. So the pressure, explosions and sounds were all par for the course for her as she noticed a few cuts and scrapes on her skin from the impact of his assault; but nothing that broke away her attention and could not be resolved by her own body producing a deep pink aura which served as a barrier to lessen the impact of collateral damage.

...!

Once her feelings wre finalized, Nizhuan slithered her away from Hayden's back, emerged in front of him and boped his nose with her lone right claw:

"If you are so curious to know the temple of my body: ask me a question! Each time you attack, you get a question answered~ It'll be a fun game."

With the game set, Nizhuan then let out a snicker before jumping on her feet, motioning for him to follow and leaping from comet to comet as this woman appeared to be up to something quite odd as her hot pink energy started spreading all throughout the area.....

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Artist: Blue Saraceno- Song: Evil Ways- Word Count: 738

Hayden would enjoy this game. There was such few times where the man could truly let out. To be presented the chance to do so was something he not only endorsed- but relished the thought of it. But even more was the idea that he could somehow through this release gain something, that he was ever closer to the idea of ultimate revelation. This caused a smile on the warrior's face, a smile which soon spread into a full grin as he watched her bounce to comet to comet.

There was nothing more pure and better than to see someone so immersed in their own ideology. But that would not be all the man sought to experience, he was going to infuse into her his name.

And she would remember it for years to come, as would everyone. That would be apart of his legacy. And that was worthy to carry from this life to the next.

"You forget, Nizhuan, that experiences may be temporary.. but the marks they leave on people is... FOREVER."

With that bellow of raw energy his fists turned into balls of constrained might. His body condensing the energy around him as he switched into combat mode, but this wasn't the usual type of fighting he was used to seeing. He required answers and this would be his means to obtaining them.

He'd impose his will upon her, enslave them to his desires as he had done to so many others in the conquest to achieve the liberation of his people, in turn also the earth. A man willing to give everything he's got. She would experience this, and by everything sacred to him she'd remember it.

"My question... my question is who the hell do you think I am!?"

The question was geuine if a bit dramatic, why not ask her who she thought this wandering soldier spurred by a conquest truly was.

Was he the paragon of order and conflict so many saw him as, or was he a man who was shaped by war that conflict is all he knows?

Or was both of those true?

She would tell him, she would give her examinations- but before she could he must honor the deal they had struck. And with that solumn truth known the man would release his fists as for a brief moment the world silenced it's self around him, before he disappeared in a display of raw power and speed.

It was as if with the first step the ground exploded around him into immediate shockwaves, muscles coiling themselves and releasing rapidly as the next step happened. This was not raw destruction but the refined nature of years upon years of training- honing his body into a weapon which far exceeded his peers in some aspects. Yet as he sprinted in a straight line, internal muscles pulsing, he would follow after the woman on the ground as she jumped about.

In a single skip he'd cover a football field of distance, before squatting deeping into the chaotic hellscape around them. The pure act of doing so creating a multi-layered crater in the ground beneath him. As if the potential force he exerted from a simple squat was a foretelling sign of what was to come.

Nothing would stop this dog of war.

As he released that pent of energy he became a heart seeking missile hellbent on finding it's mark into the woman, if allowed to close the distance the mass of energy and muscle would collide with her. Permitted he was not stopped, as he was sure she wanted to see a display of his prowess.

His body would twist as his leg came whipped around in a practiced motion, using the momentum of his traveling speed to exponentially increase his power. It was a simple trick carried forth by practiced moments and raw combat experience. His heel would be the striking tip intending to crash into her section to bury her into one of the comets she had been using as a means of landing. Enough force was applied to easily sail a normal being into the comet embedding them.

Regardless if they where able to connect or not, once the full rotation was made a balled fist would find it's self following up. It was a single fist covered in a blackened substance, encasing his fist before it spread along his arm into his muscles pushing them to their max potential. This attack was a modified verison of Ikkotsu simply called Dark Ikkotsu.

"I learned that one from Old Man Yamamoto."

More like he studied any footage he could of the man, along with books detailing his unique techniques.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by MorpheusDavol on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:00 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: +tek - Song: Heian Alien - Word Count: N/A

There was a smile which burned over the face of Hayden. It was obvious to tell that behind those energized eyes of his that he was savoring the experience of having indulged in this exchange of ideals, power and exploration of the spirit of Liu. So of course Nizhuan was going to confirm that notion with a remark of her to quip back at him.

"It seems like you don't get this kind of entertainment everyday, huh? Glad to know I can provide that excitement for you."

There wasn't a single ounce of doubt behind The Hell Beast's words. Each sentence was drenched in a sense of confidence, elation, and amusement as she herself took great delight in relishing the burning thrills of being in the midst of combat which enveloped the body, mind and soul of a person. The blood which pumped inside of Nizhuan's veins had been that of a sinful creation of hell: a devil. So for a devil not to take pleasure in the act of violence, lust and all things destructive was rather absurd. Yet, that did not mean she had to become an unhinged monster unable to comprehend reality from that hunger within herself.

"And if you wish to leave your mark on me, make it something that I can revel in for quite some time. Us demons of hell surely love a chance to wake up, stretch our muscles and get a bloody battle or two in to liven things up."

Indeed, as the two danced around the burning embers of The Field of Qi, it was apparent that devils and demons alike were creatures who were passionate in their nature. And from the depths of that passion could arise a sense of overwhelming desire, creation, and comprehension that other spirits of the world could resonate with, latch on to and find warmth in the bosom of a creature of hell. Depending on how that motion of chaotic energy is guided and subjugated, the person overseeing these impulses could alter the world for the better or worse. Thus, in the hands of The Subjugating Liberator, this demonic strength and intelligence were going to be used to bring out the utmost of savagery inside the hearts of those who found themselves tangled up in her claws.

Ergo, as she observed Hayden moving all throughout the battlefield with a thundering quake of power behind every movement, there were already plans made in order to play hardball with him in return. The demonic blood surging through her body pumped into the arms of the devil spawn as a burst of neon pink energy radiated across her limbs. The heat which exuded from them managed to melt the ground below her feet as a dense amount of possessive energy swelled in them; causing her veins to pulsate from the sheer weight being placed in these two arms of hers. When the moment was ready, she held each of her hands out while her face oozed over into a courageous smirk.

"Isn't it obvious? You are a spirit looking for solace in the way of proving your worth to the world with the subjugative actions you extract on it. If nothing else, I'd say you are a man looking to leave a legacy."

Despite how the world seemed to shatter and scream under the weight of these two powerful, the voice of Nizhuan rang above all else as her words projected for miles on end to give the male the response he craved. This Hell Beast was a spirit that could see deep into the hearts of many through the spiritual insights which carried on in her head through the connection she held with Liu. So it was as clear as day what the heart of Hayden wanted: understanding, love and a place in which he knew his actions had meaning and that those investments of passion could last generations so that his life and services amounted to something valuable.

Alas, though, there wouldn't be much time to explore that thought into too much detail. After all, they were in the process of ripping each other apart. So, by the time the spinning kick of Hayden came in, Nizhuan was more than ready to deal with it as she empowered the durability and physical strength by two times through her posessive demon energy having so much time to empower itself. Why else would she give him these pauses and long-winded speeches? It was to grant him the answers he sought from her, but at the cost of stalling things and having time to bolster her own strength to deal with him.

Thus, Hayden would find himself shocked to see that her physical prowess could be enough to restrain the heel of his foot. As, in this process of clawing her hands straight into his feet, the world around them would shatter as rocks, terrain and lightning scattered all around them. The dooming voice of mulitple explosions groaned out in the horzion as the heat of their energy vaporized all else that remained upon collision. Through this result, the two of them would undoubtly face some type of internalized damage from the raw pressure that generated itself into existence from them colliding with one another in such an aggresisve manner. Strained bones, organs and headaches were sure to go around for the two of them.

While, when it came to surface level damage, many burns, cuts, wounds and bruises may mount themselves to the bodies of Nizhuan and Hyaden as they slashed each other up something good. Yet, he may find himself walking with a limp as she sought to inject more of her subjactive aura into his leg. And, since she was focused on localized damage, the foot that was used to try and blow away her mid-section could very well face cracked bones, severe burns and outright pain as a result. Of course she'd have her minions from Hell heal him up something good, but this was a spiccy dish he was biting into and it had a tendacity to bite back given that it was a tray served straight from the depths of the underworld.

Of course, attacks like this rarely came in one's. So, out of instinct, the body of Nizhuan retracted to the punch which came forth from Hayden by having Nizhuan's tail grip around his arm. If allowed to make contact with him, it would absorb the blow and send a sharp jolt of pain down the spine of the hell spawn. In response, her body would let out a high amount of steam to resonate with her excitement for the damage being done to her body. If one were to gaze into her face at that moment, a face of filled with jublation would be drenched across her face because of that feeling of being awaken once more to the hells of combat in the depths of her satanic home.

Regardless of this fact, however, there was still more to come. As she'd seek to discharge a poison made from her blood meant to bind the muscles of Hayden together in a painful way. They were meant to target his nervous sytem in order to try and disable the movement of that arm. This would result in a process which would alit ONLY that portion of his body in a blinding amount of pain as it would feel as if his arm was being thrown a part and make it further harder to coordinate his physical attacks against us. Since, on top of that, the tail which wrapped itself around him would have dozens of energized purple spikes pop up from it's end that moved at mach speeds in order to stab/pierce the skin all over to further damage him and extract blood, broken bones and muscle out the male.

Thus, when all was said and then, Nizhuan would then give the male one hell of a boot away as she sought to kick the absolute wind out of his lungs by delivering a hard punt to the gut which could send him hurtling into dozens of nearby chunks of rock which were being thrown haphazardly from their clash of powers at mach two speeds. And, in the middle all of this, she made sure to time this correctly by letting go of him and firing off two mass burst of purple energy to make sure he stayed hurdling and was a bit dazed after that attack as she was getting fired up and hungry for blood.

So, this was the perfect time to give him a question in return:

"Now, tell me my king, has anything I said not hit the mark? I certainly understand that you wouldn't be getting this heated if you felt nothing for what I've said. I can feel the yearning in your heart quite well and I know the influence that both I and Liu have left on you. There is no need to hide that fact."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:37 am

Artist: Blue Saraceno- Song: Evil Ways- Word Count: 738

There are certain things which you do not attempt to do when faced with the consequences. The primary fall of man wasn't due to over powering forces, or their own failures, but by the over estimation of one's abilities. When to two titanic forces collided one must give way, as was the way of the world. In the situation between Nizhuan and Hayden it is a shame no one besides them could witness the display which was about to happen. When two equally assured people would meet each other, believing themselves to be strong enough to counter the other.

It was in the moment of Hayden's empowered kick made contact with Nizhuan's hand that the universe found out which of the two was physically stronger. As the world seemed to vibrate and quake around them, rocks exploding into dust and debris, Nizhuan's own strength would quiver and fail in that moment. Without stopping she would catch the full force of his power, her arm buckling and being forced to move along with his leg as bone began to crack and splinter. Her limb becoming a mess of gore and torn flesh as he kicked the arm with enough force to snap the bone clean, bending her forearm where the top of the forearm now touched her elbow.

The reason for this was simple, Nizhuan and Hayden held a sizable gap in their raw physical might. Due to the devil's focused on physically stopping his attack, she opened herself up to the gamble of accepting his full might. In this case it was not the worst circumstances for as her arm was broken and mashed, her body would be protected due to this. The damage he could have potentially caused with an unprotected strike to the torso was something to fear by most.

The next follow up was her attempting to deal with his supernaturally empowered punch, which was currently glowing with a black substance of his energy. But the girthy flesh of her tail would seek to restrain his arm, which was somewhat effective due to the wind up time. As it covered his arm tightening her grip, an intense seering pain ripping through his flesh from whatever she did. But it would not stop the fist from flying outwards, but due to the delay he changed targets: directly towards the boot which sought to kick his lungs.

In that moment the famed 'Single bone' hakada technique shown by Yamamoto of the past would find it's self revived. The Tail would feel his arm moving still, the tail more of a drag than actually stopping the force or hindering him. In that moment his muscles would release that pent of energy into the form of raw power meeting her foot, his closed fist meeting the heel of her foot in a upward punch. The raw explosion of wind pressure and force would cause a vortex above their heads turning the debris from earlier into a mini-dust storm.

While this was no doubt damaging it would not be nearly as impact as it could be due to the change in direction and velocity. But it allowed him to protect his chest and maintain the close distance of themselves. Even the feeling of the toxins and venoms flood into his arm was a annoying inconvience. Due to his regenerator status, high will power, and near immunity to foreign bodies in his system this would provide a natural defense to her actions from earlier.

In an attempt to keep the pressure up, allowing her no quarter he'd jerk his restrained arm backwards, arching his back in the process. His fingers would dig into the tail flesh like a vice grip, with enough pressure to easily crush the hardest of metals. The purpose of this was to keep them secured as he forced her to him, attempting to cut off her energy blasts- cancelling the attack by throwing an uppercut towards her chin using her tail against her. Should the blow make contact with her chin it would be his raw might she would face, enough power to level a mountain.

But as she noticed earlier, attacks rarely came alone but in pairs. Once the uppercut made contact his hand would reverse it's grip in blinding speed, relying on his extreme mastery over his body and speed. She'd feel a vice grip around her choke applying enough pressure to potentially crush the throat of those of elite durability if sustained. He'd begin to fall backwards maintaining two points of contact; one on her tail and one on her throat. His goal was to before a backwards suplex, intending to send her crashing onto her head or back.

He would use his weight, surprise, and power to execute that following actions. He'd grit his teeth choosing to power through the pain racking his arm, but his body was already working to push our the toxins and destroy the foreign energy- converting it into something he could use. As he fell backwards she would see a grin on his features, verdant emerald irises glowing with wanton lust for battle.

"I'll give you my all Nizhuan, every fiber of my being! How does it feel?!?!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:14 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: sound holic - Song: NECROMANCIA - Word Count: N/A

The gap between the two's physical strength was apparent enough when Nizhuan felt the weight of a cosmic storm surging across the brunt of her arm. With a swelling of hellish pain burning up her appendage, the woman let out a demonic snarl in response to the strong pulsation of suffering coursing through her veins. This caused her body to act almost subconsciously without The Devil's own conscious thought when putting through this amount of physical trauma. As the demoness's energy could be doubling in its potency as a high volume of it spread to her arm to prevent it from twisting in two under the weight of this hellish physical strength.

"Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that pain just woke me up!"

As she spoke those pained slurred worlds that made the woman seem like a drunk, her head began spinning around as her body could feel some of its durability leaving her at that moment as she sustained massive blood loss from that particular limb. In fact, her whole upper dress had been drenched in it, but she managed to utilize her own strengths to cease the mangled flesh from pouring out any more of this crimson fluid. Though, even as she healed herself, this arm still felt painful to move and she felt she'd be down one arm for a short time being. (In other words, she is going to be fighting him with one arm for the next few posts until it heals up since the damage done to it is intensive. As my writing may not illustrate that well enough.) So, in this way, she was now beginning to feel herself become worked up as that whole arm had been devoured in a flaming pink glow that signified the woman was reaching deeper into her own power to gather a response to this as her laughs grew louder, louder and louder until they consumed the whole space around them.

Understanding that his arm wasn't stopping at this point, the woman's natural instincts kicked in once more in order to protect her. As Nizhuan utilized her Subjugating Restriction to otherwise restrain the amount of damage which his attack could unleash by half in this moment of frenzied focus. Since from her foot did a large pool of demonic energy seek to possess the world around it in this pin-point location. Then, like a projectile, the woman wanted to launch herself away from Hayden by riding off the waves of shockwaves produced from the two; ensuring that her entire body forged a second layer of armor as she appeared to be consumed in hues of pink and plum flame as her eyes lost the whites in them.

And about that tail? Well, she was a demon: and demons were a bitch to grasp a hold of when it came to their body manipulation. Sure, Nizhuan couldn't become immaterial and shapeshift into whatever she wanted like infamous manipulators like The Demon Queen, but she didn't need to do all that to get out of the hand of her foe. On her mental command she was able to dissolve all the matter in her tail to otherwise disappear and leave The Vastime Leader grasping on to the air so that his next few attacks were aimed at the air if all went correctly. Since, with another release of her now heightened energy allowed for the woman to break the distance between the two of them by manipulating the reality around them.

At this point, Nizhuan understood quite well that attacking him physically was something to be avoided as her lapse in judgment made her comprehend the level of physical strength her combatant possessed and she had a better respect for that now. So, to cope with that threat, the woman played into her own strengths and manipulated the dimensions around them to literally create more distance between the two of them. Being that this was her world to control, reality-bending was far easier for her mind and body to produce. So, there would be an additional five hundred meters of distance brought forth into reality to prevent Hayden from easily gaining a jump on her. (To make this easier to understand: imagine you are running down a highway, but as you are driving and about to reach the exit, that exit scene is then seen moving a mile down the road because the highway just had more road come into existence.)

Once this feisty little devil was then able to break some distance between the two of them, she'd then decide to snap her fingers to drop a ball of blinding neon pink energy from the sky from out of one of the many suns burning above. This cluster of demonic might was infused with the element of Subjugating Constriction so that she may begin doubling down on the attempts to lower his physical stamina/strength. Figuring that it was a moot point to try and outmatch him physically, the woman chose to bring him down to her level by having this eruption of energy move at Mach four speeds and hit him.

Should this attack hit, or even miss, it will spread for five hundred meters in every direction. In its wake it will have enough energy to otherwise flatten half a city, but condensed to this smaller region instead so that he may have the full brunt of its impact felt across his body. As Hayden could sustain blunt force trauma to his body, wounds opening across various parts of himself, bones beginning to buckle/crack and numerous forth degree burns can emerge at any point of his body. Furthermore, he may be blinded by the sight of this explosive energy and deafened or partially deafened by its thunderous roar; throwing his sense of balance or perception off.

However, there was more to this attack then it just being another eruption of energy being released. The intent behind it was to utilize her metaphysical abilities to it's fullest so that they may lock on to the elements of strength and durability in the male to make it more tiresome for him to utilize his strength. It was doubtful she could wholly suppress as she didn't possess that kind of raw might, but to be able to otherwise null twenty-five to thirty-five percent of his stamina, durability, and strength was NOT out of the question at all given how potent her demonic energy was at this point. This could make every hit more tiring, his body more prone to injury and to force him to use up more energy to move around so that he can tire himself out faster from the effects of being hit with this attack.

Furthermore, since this world responded to the whims of Nizhuan, hundreds of chains would be seen sprouting forth from the earth and extending for many meters on end to capture Hayden. They were infused with the energy of hell itself so that the devil didn't need to further expend herself since she knew energy was a finite resource. The only energy she lost creating these chains was the mental exhaustion it took to otherwise guide their direction and summon them since the materials could be easily made by the world itself. So, in this way, they sought to try and zap more of his energy from him so that his spiritual/natural energy could be lowered further. As they could take away 5-10% of his overall energy if they were allowed to have their full effect and he'd notice the dip quite quickly.

Thus, with all of these precautions and responses made, Nizhuan licked her lips and finally responded to him:

"This all feels....exhilarating."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:23 am

Artist: I AM LWDGNG - Song: Stand Up Be Strong- Word Count: 738

Demons where always annoying to fight with their bodies of clay, nothing real or firm about them. Being of pure energy and malcontent funneled into negative energy to further incite violence and chaos upon the world. In some ways the more warlike mind of Hayden was beginning to surface simply by her daring to escape his grasp. As if by some divine providence he was being pushed further and further to a climatic drive which saw his willpower bursting forward.

Thus he would grit his teeth closing his hands into fists as he watched the demoness fly away, as if something out of a comic book. The world beginning to elongate and stretch further and further by her design. It was clear that she was utilizing the world to her advantage easily asserting her will upon the world- subjugating it to her desires and will. But for Hayden he knew that his advantage of her underestimating his power was gone. Yet he was not dismayed for he had not even drawn his blade yet, he had not unleashed his own will upon the world.

To underestimate the king of Vastime was a folly, to expect him to not adapt was an unforgivable sin. But now he was standing tall his clothes having been ripped asunder and his body almost bare. The sword which clung to his side seemed to be vibrating with intensity, as if commanding Hayden- begging Hayden to draw it out of it's sheathe to taste blood. To bask in the flesh of the demon and assert his dominance over them.

If Hayden was the tool which Vastime interacted with the world, his blade would be the means that would bring effect upon it. Thus the man could only square his feet as the world began to rumble around him, this happening while Nizhuan gained some distance. The earth and demonic lands around them would begin to quiver as his hand rested on the blade sheathe, a low rumble escaping his throat before it began to build and build into a bellow.

It sounded as if the hounds of hell where being released from his throat, as his energy began to rise and flare dramatically. Nizhuan could feel for a moment the edges of his willpower beginning to billow around. Before it sharply condensed into a blue aura and image began to flicker above him- beginning to feel the void around them. It was the manifestation of his intent, of his soul empowered by the voices and prayers of Vastime- for a moment Nizhuan would see the image of crossed arms before it exploded back into Hayden.

Whatever the avatar was, it appeared to have vanished as quickly as it appeared. But what was more pressing was the thin blue aura around Desmond, seemingly glowing hot around his blade which was now drawn and held at the ready. Unable to counteract the entire presence of Nizhuan in the arena he had instead summoned forth his imposing will to create an area around him to lessen and nullify the effects of Nizhuan on the world. Granted if she was in direct combat with him and not hundred of meters away her effects could potentially pierce his will defense.

But as the ball of energy began to manifest above him, forming energy from the nearby suns Hayden would take a sharp breath as he began to fill his body dig deep within him. The sound of a seal being broken in his mind as an explosion of steam began to emit from his body, his veins becoming more pronounced as he broken one of the eight seals on his soul.

"Gate of Carnage, unleash."

1st gate:

As the ball began to explode and the dome of energy began to spread forward Hayden head seemed to turn softly to look behind at him as it began to catch up. But the strange thing was that the extra distance Nizhuan had enforced on the world was shortening with every step Hayden took, as if by creating a dome of his own will that he was slowly undoing her effects. It was a nuisance but it had to be done as he ran directly towards Nizhuan, before suddenly turning sharply right.

Why did Desmond do this?

Because he was moving at such a speed and with such a power that he had the distinct advantage of being able to move unpredictably. Nizhuan could indeed keep dropping major bombs on the area but with the fighting style Hayden was employing she would be forced to fight reactionary- instinctual. Like she did before, so he made the assumption that him bee lining to her would be the logical course of action she'd expect from him. After all, he had done it before.

So whatever type of reactionary attack she would think to make would be force to attack his first predicted path.

With that being said the energy blast had managed to reach him, despite his shortening of the distance. While it didn't catch his full being he could feel it catch one his right foot. The intense burning clipping his heel and making it feel like for a brief moment he had a cast on it. His skin would shred and peel exposing tendon and muscle as he just made it out of the blast radius; albeit slowed by a smaller margin.

As for the chains, one could assume his quick thinking earlier and ability to move deftly would allow him to aovid them. Should they even managed to contest his speed one quick swipe of the blade would cause a cascading effect of force and wind forcing them away.

But now it was his turn to go offensively.

Having pivoted already he was approaching from the angel of their good arm, Hayden's blade poised to strike from a low angle. It seemed he intended to drag the blade upwards in a verticle slice, with the sole intention of rendering her other arm useless. From this attack Nizhuan may begin a fierce killing intent, an almost overwhelming amount of will beginning to leak into the attack. But in truth this wasn't real, but rather the effect of a designed Zanjutsu technique. Should Nizhuan be caught off guard by the attack she may begin to actually believe the attack struck her, causing a false feeling of pain or even being dazed.

But rather if she reacte she would find the attack was nothing more than a false strike, instead Hayden body would blur in that moment.

Bant Plagae:

More accurately, in the chaos of the scuffle she would notice Hayden on the side of her injured arm. This actual projection of Hayden moving with intense speed and force, his zan's blade glowing white hot. The plasma edge of it annoyingly bright as two hands gripped his blade. If she could perceive his movements in the chaotic nature she would notice a steam was emitting from the blade. Once the blade made it's full strike, if it managed to make contact to remove her leg she would feel tonnes of force concentrated into a single point along with her a whirling mass of storms and lightning.

The potential power and effect from the storms could thrash her body around whilest striking her with lightning and the like. Hayden seemed focused and already gearing up to move, rather than attack.

Nativus Incursus:

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum