Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Solslime's FC
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptyToday at 9:40 pm by Solslime

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-1]
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptyToday at 8:15 pm by basswalker

» Abigaíl's Second Course
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptyToday at 7:38 pm by Shizuo

» Valkyron's Face Claims
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptyToday at 6:04 pm by Valkyron

» Anemos
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptyToday at 5:51 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Nature of a Spider
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptyToday at 2:50 pm by basswalker

» Calamity Awakens
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Inverse Arianda; Arianda Sakura Kaiosei
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by Shizuo

» Inverse Ritsuko [Approved Soul Evo Human: Tier 3-5]
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Shizuo

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 I_voting_barRumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 I_voting_barRumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2704 registered users
The newest registered user is Solslime

Our users have posted a total of 130653 messages in 19851 subjects

Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain]   Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 1:19 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mirja just grinned and got down to eating as Ceal asked about the neccecity of the Kimono's invasion propeties.
"It amuses me, a great deal. So yes it does have to do that. Squirm for me, little pet" Mirja tried to sound evil, but it just came out sounding cute and tinged with affection. She needed to practice her Domme Voice for the next time she inevitably decided the rules she was given were not for her to follow. Ceal was just that kind of brat. Never satisfied with the order given for very long. And Mirja, liked to be prepared.

[Time Skip]

What an ass. Ceal's muscles had developed a little from the weeks of training, and so her ass and thighs were more plump than they had been, and as such, much more desireable to play with. Not that Mirja got much playing done. She had run Ceal ragged, and the girl collapsed into a coma practically every night. She might own the Fox, but even then Mirja wasn't going to touch an unconscious girl, so just snuggled with her until the morning came. The last time they did anything was when Mirja dragged her out for a day in the Kimono of Torment. It was a good job the Kimono covered everything, because when they got back, she was leaking a little. That day was fun.

Still, she was focusing more on there here-and-now. Because her Pet was running very well. She could probably clear the 88 miles this time. Mirja wasn't entirely sure about the long jump, that required quite a great deal. And the javalin throw...she had some beautiful pecs but that was still up in the air. Mirja's ability to apraise a person's talents had been muted, these days. As for herself, she had broken threw to Silver 3 last week, and now stood in the gulf. If this was the upper level of Silver, then she thought she would be amazed to see how Black Gold was. This would take weeks of intense meditation to cover. Though, she did have weeks to have intense meditation.

"Shake that sexy ass for me, my little fox! Only a dozen or so miles left!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Chiraisu
Veteran Member
Chiraisu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/99999Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain]   Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 3:50 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]