Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE] Empty Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]

Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:15 pm
Aiko was having a rather relaxing day in the forest, having gotten rather adjusted after quite a while of lurking the expanse of trees. She had managed to finally settle somewhere, a rather roughly created habitat from an old den under a tree. It was basically sleeping in a hole full of grass and leaves, but it was comfortable to the little fox, quite homey. Though she had been getting hungry far more frequently from leaving the city, she was rather content and stress free.

Aiko had done her usual romp through the woods, the sun shining at a rather nice temperature, not a cloud in the sky to obstruct the light. The occasional flock of birds flew overhead, nothing strange... What was strange was a new sound for her! Aiko quickly paced to the sound of... Sloshing, rushing...
Water!

Aiko had happened upon a river! She peered into the slow run of the expanse of liquid, seeing an entirely new world beneath the surface. A gently flowing landscape of green lied below, causing Aiko to peer closer, giving the water a ginger sniff. It smelled rather musty, but in a refreshing way. Suddenly she saw movement in the small waves, having the instant instinct to... Rush it.

The girl instantly pounced into the cold river, soon dragging a rather peculiar creature onto it's muddy banks. The girl had a fish, a rather slippery one at that! The instant she had managed to get the decently sized creature onto land, it slipped from her jaws. She gasped as it flopped into her hands, her fingers acting quickly and shoving the creature's head directly into her mouth, teeth slipping in to deliver a rather uncomfortable kill.

The fish's tail flopped to and fro in her mouth, until stopping absolutely. The taste was... Mouthwatering. Despite being so cold, it had a new delicious taste... She began eating the entire thing, head to tail, crunching on the bones and flesh, savoring the fish.

"Mmmph.." She mumbled as she swallowed the last bite, doing a content sigh. She was quite hungry, and Sumika hadn't come by yet today... She's had a few instances where she got little creatures in her mouth and into her belly, but this was the first cold and slimy one...

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message