Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2488 registered users
The newest registered user is Krimson

Our users have posted a total of 117051 messages in 17821 subjects
Top posting users this week
Chiraisu

Henrex

Discord App
Share | 

Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry Charmander
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 39983086

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
39000/16000  (39000/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]   Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Aiko was having a rather relaxing day in the forest, having gotten rather adjusted after quite a while of lurking the expanse of trees. She had managed to finally settle somewhere, a rather roughly created habitat from an old den under a tree. It was basically sleeping in a hole full of grass and leaves, but it was comfortable to the little fox, quite homey. Though she had been getting hungry far more frequently from leaving the city, she was rather content and stress free.

Aiko had done her usual romp through the woods, the sun shining at a rather nice temperature, not a cloud in the sky to obstruct the light. The occasional flock of birds flew overhead, nothing strange... What was strange was a new sound for her! Aiko quickly paced to the sound of... Sloshing, rushing...
Water!

Aiko had happened upon a river! She peered into the slow run of the expanse of liquid, seeing an entirely new world beneath the surface. A gently flowing landscape of green lied below, causing Aiko to peer closer, giving the water a ginger sniff. It smelled rather musty, but in a refreshing way. Suddenly she saw movement in the small waves, having the instant instinct to... Rush it.

The girl instantly pounced into the cold river, soon dragging a rather peculiar creature onto it's muddy banks. The girl had a fish, a rather slippery one at that! The instant she had managed to get the decently sized creature onto land, it slipped from her jaws. She gasped as it flopped into her hands, her fingers acting quickly and shoving the creature's head directly into her mouth, teeth slipping in to deliver a rather uncomfortable kill.

The fish's tail flopped to and fro in her mouth, until stopping absolutely. The taste was... Mouthwatering. Despite being so cold, it had a new delicious taste... She began eating the entire thing, head to tail, crunching on the bones and flesh, savoring the fish.

"Mmmph.." She mumbled as she swallowed the last bite, doing a content sigh. She was quite hungry, and Sumika hadn't come by yet today... She's had a few instances where she got little creatures in her mouth and into her belly, but this was the first cold and slimy one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 23694961

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
16000/99999  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]   Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:01 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Odd odd odd indeed it was. How odd it was that Ceal would be lured back into this forest. A collage of trees and foliage just outside of the border of one of the biggest, most cities in all of this wonderful world. It was Karakura Town, home to the legendary reaper who had fought off countless evils for the continuity of the human race, and for the balance of souls between the living and spirit realm. This forest expanded for several yalms to and fro, and finding what she came here might be difficult.

Yes, yes indeed. She did not come here on a whim! She had came here because she had heard on the Internet of a skulking but undeniably cute humanoid fox! She was apparently a fickle and whimsical beast of the forest that had awakened after some time! She... She must have her!

The girl's cheeks grew pink as she fawned over the potential of having this fox to herself, of wanting to cuddle her and shower her with nice things and take her for walks and love on her and all of the nice things one does to a sentient fox! She knew a thing or two about it herself, she was a Fox too after all. Ever since her encounter with Mirja, she could not stop the spontaneous sprouting of large, yellow fox ears, and her otherwise spaded demon tail grew fur, becoming a floofy white tipped tail of a fox!

At first she hated it! She didn't want to be a Fox, that wasn't her goal in life. She wouldn't be yiffing in hell (literally)! Gah, Arg, it was just so stupid! ….At least that's how she used to feel, but now? Well... further altercations with Mirja have long since broken her of that defiant stage in her fox-hood. It took a lot of work, but it eventually happened. Mirja really had a... persuasive set of skill.

However, though she felt alone in her foxiness, the internet had given her joy! This girl living in these woods, why... she was practically kin! She was kin and she would find her! Oh man the things she'll to do her when she is found! It was just the most perfect little thing! The girl exhaled heavily through her nose, a roguish grin plastered on her face and stars on her eyes. This was her burning determination, her limit breaker! She was ascending to a new level today, with this day, she would be known as.... Big Sister Fox! That... that had a nice ring to it.

”I've been wondering for a while, there is an onomatopoeia for pretty much every animal. But... what does the fox say?” With her finger on her chin, Ceal began to think aloud her thoughts. ”Oh well, I'll just make my own sound effect! wan~ Wait... no, that's not right, that's a japanese dog. Um.... Kweh~! WTF no! That's a chocobo! This isn't working at all.”

With an exasperated and dejected face, she continued her meanderings, making a faster pace so she could cover more ground. It was then that her eyes just so happened upon a river. The very selfsame river that had a peculiar fox girl near it. She saw her before she sensed her, but this was no doubt the one. ”Oh. My. GOD! What an adorable little doll~! All my life I have searched for one as cute as you!” She whispered to herself, clearly fawning over the fox. She was still quite the distance away though, so she had no fear of the girl hearing her shameful words.

Still, it didn't take very long for her to catch up to her, noticing there was a fish in her mouth. Oh, My adorable angel of a fox, why are you already killing me with your cuteness! Were the words she thought in her mouth. What she said however, was entirely different. With a genuinely warm smile, her sparking green eyes looking down at the girl she spoke. ”Hello there, little one. I thought something smelled fishy, but I didn't expect you'd be a lover of fish! In case ya wanna know~ I'm Ceal, and I'm also a fox!” She said, the ears and tail somehow sprouting as if on queue when she stated what she was.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angry Charmander
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]   Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:29 am

Aiko had proceeded to sit her tushy down, her yellow fox tail swaying to and fro to indicate the girl was deep in thought. How did she do that? How did she catch that fish? And why was it so delicious... There was a sense of familiarity of the whole notion... Catching a fish and eating it. The thoughts stirred in her brain like a thick soup as she tried to reach to and grasp what the pesky, squirming feeling of de ja vu was doing up there.

Her attention was instantly torn from her thoughts when a peculiar noise touched her sensitive eardrums. Her eyes peered down, revealing a green, slimy presence. Her brain instantly associated the creature with... Frog. It was a frog... It lurked by the river bank, the fox girl staring at it while drooling a tad. It definitely didn't look delicious in the slightest to the normal eye, but to the autumn pools of miss Inari, it was a pretty delicious, living green slimy thing.

She began to approach the slimy creature silently, until the noise and scent of another caught her nostrils, causing her to immediately turn around and stare at the presence above her. The frog had hopped off into the water, of course, though Aiko's prime concern was the green eyed lady staring her down with the most elated of expressions.

Aiko instantly detected more positive and hyper emotions. The girl who hung over her basically brimmed with energy... And Aiko bought into that entirely! A smile grew on the fox's face, a sparkle growing in her eyes. She wasnt just drawn up in energy by the girl's own, but seeing someone else with similar foxish traits as her made her feel... Happy! She wasn't anyone she knew... She had never met any yellow haired, green eyed girls named Ceal... Maybe... Maybe they were related, somehow! Some hope glowed within her, causing her to smile and suddenly get up, suddenly pulling Ceal into a rather elaborate hug.

This would cause Ceal to knock backwards, possibly even fall over with Aiko on top of her.
"M-my name is Aiko! Aiko! Aiko Inari!" The girl seemed absolutely ecstatic to have met this Ceal.
"W-where did you come from?! Where have you been?!"

Though something was a little off... She smelled... A strange scent, slightly familiar, but it was at the very back of her mind.

A tangle of disarray and oppression emanated from this girl... Thats what concerned her deep within.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]   Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:08 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Even thought he girl had a fix in her mouth in front of Ceal, she was still just so adorable. She silently thanked the gods who could allow such an encounter to happen in this world to happen. It was was frankly.. well, the best! With a tinge of excitement, Ceal looked at the girl again, the ears on her head twitching excitedly.

Ceal knelt down, balancing on the balls of her feet as she tucked her knees into her torso, smiling warmly at the fox girl. Looking her over, she appeared to be rather young, and judging by her face and her over all expressions and mannerisms, she seemed to be... socially detached? She looked like she might be a true girl of the wild! Oh man, this was just too rich, a score of scores.

She allowed the girl to introduce herself, happy that she had gotten such a vibrant reaction from the girl. Aiko it was, huh? How sweet! Inari also sounded familiar, almost biblical by Japanese folklore standards. Could she really be a fox spirit of old? Just how amazing would that be?
The smile on the girl's face was truly heart melting as it glowed with a vibrant innocence, the radiance that could only be obtained by true, unadulterated happiness.

”I come from a place pretty far away from here, sweetie. I came cause I heard of stories about a cute fox here in the woods. I was so happy that I just had to come, A-And well.. I don't know how to answer that last question. That one seems a bit odd to me, heehee~!”

She rubbed the back of her neck as she answered nervously, doing her best to suppressed any negative energies that might be emanating from the seal on her pelvic area. She definitely didn't want it giving the girl any uncomfortable vibes or anything, it needed to be good today so they Ceal could make a foxy friend.

though, Ceal was certainly surprised when the Fox had tackled her to the ground, obviously surprised she had so much vigor and strength too. The tail of the girl could easily be visible from behind swooshing and wagging excitedly. Clearly the girl was happy at this premise that Ceal was somehow related to it. Of course she wasn't, as her fox like traits merely manifested as something clearly different, but it was easy enough to pretend like it might be a possibility. With that in mind the cogwheels of Ceal's mind began to churn even more, though this could have been the demonic side of her. That diabolic side that was quickly growing, quickly gaining influence within the confines of it's cognitive prison. How much of this would manifest within Ceal, how much would this grow until it would eventually take her over? Or would Ceal ever be able to get a handle on the darkness, and reign it to her own will? Hah, fat chance on that one.

Still, the unnatural desire to want to spread the Seal of Eris would grow, and grow. Even now she had a small thought of it in her mind. It was a small "what-if" scenario, but it would be one that would ingrain itself into her mind, unable to let go fully. It would pull at Ceal's thoughts, irritating her and prodding her until she finally abided by it's whims. She didn't want this of course, but there was a part of her that did. What would win out in the end?

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angry Charmander
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]   Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Aiko was a bundle of joy with the appearance of this girl. Aiko felt far less alone in this big wide world... There was another person like her! She did love Mika very very much... But... But...! Her thoughts ran at an awkward speed, the girl absolutely hooked on loving the girl that had currently lied before her. She said she was from somewhere far away so... Could she.. Could she be part of her family?! Even though something seemed off... The girl's rather childish mind was expectantly on a one track, to loving this girl to bits for merely breathing in the same vicinity as her.

The girl had stated she was even from somewhere far away... FAR AWAY! Thats where Aiko had come from! Yes! Yes! It could be right! It could be true! The girl was so over joyed, she was brought to tears, laughing and rubbing her cute little head up and down the girl's collar and breasts, taking in her warmth and scent, feeling some comfort for once... That she may have even met this girl some time long forgotten.

Aiko sat up on the girl's body, though instantly remembered how that would hurt... So she slid off, of course, sitting by her with a wagging, happy tail emerging from her bottom area.

"So-"

Aiko suddenly made a gagging noise, immediately after a grey blob had plopped into her hands.
"O-oh... It happened again.." She suddenly waved a hand to Ceal, beckoning her to watch. The girl had carefully and lovingly shaped the strange grey blob, until it was in the shape of a mouse.
"Watch! Watch!" The girl suddenly brought the mouse-shaped blob that looked surprisingly like a simplistic mouse sculpture up to her mouth, giving it a lovely peck on the head. The sculpture soon shuddered, and cracked, until it suddenly shed a sort of "shell", the clay mouse had come to life, squirming around in her hands with its black eyes looking to and fro!
"See! See! It happens sometimes and if I do that it it... It makes them move! I... Always lose them though..." The girl looked like she regretted the action of losing them, as if she had lost a puppy. She suddenly perked up, remembering her questions for this strange girl..

"How do I get back?! How? How? Where is it?! Where is home?!" The girl balled her fists together, excitedly questioning this blonde haired girl who held a darkness within. It was like a game of cat and mouse, though the mouse was completely unaware of it's role and tried to befriend the cat.

"I wanna go home! Home! Where is home?! Ceal! Cealy! Ce- Oww.. Stop moving around!" She breathed to the rather fat grey mouse, which was making a few strange squeaks as it moved around in her grasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]   Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:13 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

She was just such a treat, this one. She was so happy she had been brought to tears! Oh yes, Ceal was thinking hard now. This would work, this cute, adorable thing before her would work well. Both as a friend, and as something potentially more. As a pet perhaps? A tool? Something of the sort is sure. The thoughts of the darkness within her came on so fast Ceal didn't even realize at the time how completely she had already been overtaken by them. It happened so fast that even as she thought about how she wanted to keep those thoughts at bay she had already lost to herself. After all, this is something she wanted too.

Ceal brought her arms around the girl in a warm and gentle embrace. One arm grasped her across her back to steady her while another came up to ruffle the girls hair playfully. She looked at the fox with gem green eyes, the eyes that were just so coincidentally the same exact color as the Queen of Demons, Mana Asthavon. Sometimes, they even would glow with the same gleam of the demon's.

Though their embrace was broken -much to her slight disappointment- Ceal also rocked herself up into a sitting position, folding her legs around each other. She looked around before her eyes finally trailed back to the fox girl, smiling again, though part of the smile may have been just slightly off, like it wasn't real. It was real, but there was something darker behind it, so subtle no one really ought to notice.

However...

The girl's shocking display left Ceal a little bit jarred, she didn't expect the girl to have such a kind of a power as that. It was miraculous, but still, it was surprising and completely unexpected. For her to gag up something that she could bring to life? Ceal couldn't see much uses for it at the moment, but she was sure that kind of power could be useful in the right mentality. It really depended on what exactly was the limit of such a power.

”Oh my gosh, Aiko. That is awesome! Wonderful indeed!” She sad, excitedly clapping as she played along with the girls antics. ”How do you get back? Well. Hmmm. I'm not sure Aiko, what are you doing in these woods all alone? I was wondering if you had a home, but it looks like this is it, huh?” She said, her voice still kept calm even as her mind was mulling over the idea of spiriting her away from here. She was going to do it, and this was the perfect time to pitch it to the girl.

”You could always come with me~ I have a big home, very big, but cozy too! It has a fireplace in even the bedroom that we could sit next to on cold nights and cuddle up to. We could have lots of fun together if you'd like, I'll cook delicious meals for you, make sure you are squeaky clean, and even help you learn! I'll give you lots of love and treat you like my own sister! Yes I will!”

You just only need to accept my contract...

A stray thought, a devious one entered her mind. She was wary of it, but it's seductive voice keened over her, whisking away her will to resist it. She wanted it so badly too, even if it had the diabolic undertone she was thinking it had.

Ceal took Aiko's hand, the aura from her body immediately calming the mouse into an almost calm like state, even though the mouse had been petrified, terrified and frozen to move even a muscle. Ceal looked into Aiko's eyes, the force of Ceal's aura would almost be oppressing, but in a sickly wonderful way. It was tempting, alluring even though it had the slight tinge of danger

”Wouldn't that be wonderful, dear?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angry Charmander
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]   Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:51 pm

The foxy girl was full of joy as she had eagerly awaited an answer from this girl before her, unconsciously seeming to try to relax the mouse. The hand the rather chubby creature resided on had fingers brushing to and fro across it's body, but that did not cease it's squeaking. It's emotional state was unheard to the girl; the creature possessed no brain, no heart, nothing to tell the girl of imminent danger... In a way, this semi-sentient creature knew there was danger afoot... Horrible danger.

Although the girl didn't answer her question right away, the fox held her patience as Ceal had peered her green eyes onto her craft, the girl bringing the plump creature closer to her, stroking it's slightly humped back with a single finger as an instinctive way to relax it, though the cries of warning did not reach Aiko, falling flat at the barrier of communication.

Aiko seemed a bit downtrodden when the girl had said something that instantly tipped her off. Was she... Not a part of her family? Was she not from her village? The girl had seemed fit to cry, having caught on slightly that she could have been sorely mistaken about this girl. What did catch her attention once more was her talking about her own home and how great it was, and that she could be her sister. That did sound all fine and dandy, but there was one thing...

"B-but... Mika..." The girl mumbled, her ears lying back a tad. She couldn't just leave, not without telling Mika! Mika was important to her! Mika.. Was...

She suddenly felt her hand being grabbed, looking up to see the face of Ceal. At first, her mind screamed that something wasn't right, something was strange... Just for that voice to be silenced and cast away. The fear was swallowed up by a lovely, warm feeling... Something drew her to clasp onto the girl's hand tenderly, like a child ready to cross the street with their parent. She felt safe... She felt nice... Going to this girl.

"Yes... Aiko wants to go..." She spoke in a gentle, childish voice, as if she were reunited with a lost loved one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

¥ Yen : 204854448

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
50/100  (50/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]   Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:04 pm

It was one of the times Sumika was coming to go see Aiko. This whole situation had driven her nuts. Would Aiko even be able to get past the barrier to Karakura? She'd be detected for sure, and would she be able to protect her from the law if she was caught? Undocumented demons were caught fast, and who knows how they'd handle it. Would Sumika be able to keep her? What if something went wrong? All she knew was that she hated it. She was afraid of screwing up and Aiko getting hurt. Leaving her in the forest was a bad option, bringing her to Karakura seemed even worse in uncertainty. She talked to her brother, who had indeed come back, and even he seemed to be at a loss. He was usually the one she went to... She nearly teared up from her powerlessness as a breeze blew her red ponytail up into the air. She always wanted to help, and yet what could she do? She tried to keep Aiko straight, but what even was best for Aiko?

"Aiko!"

She called out. Nothing. Where was that girl?

"Aiiiiiikooooooo! Where are you hun?"

Still nothing, she had been looking awhile, normally she'd have gotten a response by now. It didn't take long for the little Iramasha to become frantic. What if something happened to her? Oh god I'm a terrible mom! Her calls became more frequent, more frantic, more scared. There were so many trees, so little vision. She'd never find her at this rate! Naturally, her mind started to beat itself up. The poor girl always had a self confidence and power issue. She always just felt like nothing she did was never enough, how she could never make a difference when she really needed to. This girl trusted her and she left her in a forest? How awful. "Ahhh!" In her frantic search, she tripped over a visible root, causing a small rip in her shirt as a branch dug into it. She didn't care, she stood back up and went back to searching. A slightly visible shoulder wasn't important...well ever. She began running, in her emotional freak out static shooting out. She had never been so frantic since she got her powers, and the electricity was surging forth without her willing it. Her mastery was low, she couldn't help it. Then...through her blurring vision, she spotted it.

Her eyes shot back into focus as she saw, as she FELT what was before her at a river. A demon...2 demons. One was Aiko. Aiko's ears drooping down, a tenseness, and then a relaxation. She didn't know what just happened, but that demon was taking Aiko for something...no. NO! "AIKOOOOOOOOOO!" She shouted, pushing through the last bits of foliage between her and her destination. Some of her bare skin got split straight open by some of the sharper branches, small cuts forming. She couldn't care. She was determined, she couldn't let what was happening continue, not without knowing what IT was. Lightning shot from her in several directions, thankfully not at Aiko, as she completely lost control over it. Diving forward she grabbed Aiko and scooped her up into her arms. "Aiko dear..." She was tearing up a bit... "I was so worried." The tears ceased forming as she shot a look to the demon girl before her. "Who are you and what were you about to do Aiko!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]   Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:35 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Yes.... Yes! One could only describe the thoughts sent to her from the girl as positive, wanting, longing. The manic demon, the darkness within welling up, overflowing as the desire to take what you want getting stronger. The satisfaction, the... exhilaration that you were about to do something you knew was wrong, was morally questionable. Ceal was no longer paying any mind to the construct within the girls hand, instead her penetrating green gems boring into Aiko, her gaze would seem to penetrate through the girl, as if Ceal's eyes were stripping her bare, peering at her very soul. The grin that spread across the Ceal's face was slightly smug, and mostly triumph.

The girl had agreed.

”Oh, my dear. My sweet precious, aren't you just a treat? I'll make sure to fill your world with color, with happiness, and make you feel wanted. I promise, you love e-v-e-r-y minute of it, I promise]” With her grin widening like that of the Cheshire Cat, she reached in for a hug, embracing the foxy beloved that was knelt before her. She brought her so close that she would be able to her Ceal's soft and steady heartbeat, a soothing, even rhythm despite how her demonic aura seemed to permeate the reality around the both of them. It's red and black miasma was almost invisible at first, and might still be invisible to Aiko for quite some time. This was Ceal's love. Her obsession. Out of all of the world's demons, Ceal just might be one of the one that loves the most. If she could, she would bring the world to it's knees with that same love, giving away her gift to all creation. To stop crime, to stop war, to stop strife; Ceal would let the world bury itself in desire. In love, in obsession. War of attrition would be replaced with the War of Love. A cupid's dream, a ruined present can give birth to a wondrous future. It will be glorious.

It would have been anyway, but a rustling of branches on the ground meant the approach of another person.

As she approached, she could immediately sense the fear on her, the confusion and bewilderment. Ceal's back was turned to this new girl who appeared, and Aiko was largely obscured from her vision in what “seemed” like an innocent hug, if not for all of the sticky miasma that was overflowing from Ceal's body... and not for the sly grin Ceal had as the side of her face became visible as she looked behind her.

The singular green eye stared at the girl with nefarious intent, it would be obvious to her that her presence was unwelcome. Even as she spoke, the tears that fell from her face, wetting the red-head's cheek, her electrical powers going haywire; Even as Ceal could feel the increasing pit of despair in this girl's heart, it was like they fell on deaf ears. The depraved side of Ceal did not care of another's sadness, it only cared for their love, for their mania, their madness. She could feel the love she had for Aiko, it was deep and true, pure and untainted. It turned Ceal's nose up as if it stunk.

With the girl's final question, a low and eerily innocent laugh escaped from Ceal's lips. It was like a little girl's silhouette hiding a cleaver behind their back, a little girl with such a sweet voice, but such a disturbed mind. Ceal wondered for a moment who this girl might be to Aiko, but then again, her mind was sharp. She almost nodded her affirmation as this girl could only be the one Aiko had mentioned in a reluctant whisper. Mika, at least it was a nickname perhaps, but regardless, it was safe to assume she was the one who was taking care of this girl, despite her not having a “real” home.

”Oh, whatever do you mean girl~?! Little ole' me? Well, darling. My name is Ceal, I'm so very pleased to meet you” The tone of sarcasm ran thick in Ceal's words as her playful and mischievous side between to erect itself. ”....And as far as what I am doing? Well... I saw this wonderful little Fox online you see. I saw her all alone out here in these big, scary woods. I couldn't help but fall in love with her, see? We're even similar” As if on queue, the ears that blended into the girl's golden hair twitched, almost flapping so they could dramatically drive the point home. ”So I came to give her a home. A home where I could love her, and feed her, and... maybe some “other” things, but those aren't really that important, ya know?” She said, her flippant tone ringing heavy in the last comment as she leg go of Aiko gently and stood up to actually face the girl.

As she did, the smile and flippant tone faded from her. She meant business now, a frown of annoyance clearly planted on her face as she conjured up her own power. Blue bolts of electricity coiled around the girl, mixing in with the black, sticky darkness surrounding her, tainting the blue hued lightning black. The crackling of the electricity was replaced by the ominous howling of this new tainted energy. They cried out, screaming and wailing as they coursed around her, eager to to seek a target upon her command. Ceal rose an upward palm, as if she might be holding something akin to a bowl or something, a gesture of wordless harnessing of power. The green gems of Ceal's iris were bleeding, the thick crimson red painting them, blotting out the gentle green with the hateful scarlet. Ceal had to admit though. She was shocked to find another electric user out here in the woods.

”Do you.... have a problem with that?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angry Charmander
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]   Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:51 am

Aiko was slowly pulled into a rather happy, warm state of mind because of this girl before her. She felt lovely in this girl's presence, so safe... Aiko had dropped the large clay mouse as it scurried off into the wilds, much like any other critter that had been brought to life by her hand. The girl felt so secure by Ceal's presence that she was close to tipping over and just sleeping. The girl seemed to forget any sort of cares in the world at the moment, only focused on Ceal's loving embrace... Though was completely unaware to any sort of malevolent intent the blonde girl had in store.

Nothing... Seemed to work right. Not a single thing. The miasma had completely muddied any sort of emotional feedback she could have been getting, it even affected her ability to detect things around her... Which is why her suddenly being pulled away from this loving but false embrace had caused the girl a great amount of mental unrest.

The girl had been rather violently ripped away from her safe environment, causing disorientation and panic in the girl as she suddenly squeaked rather loudly as she looked around, momentarily unable to process too much properly. The unrest caused the girl's features to shift to a more animalistic presence as growls escaped her throat, until she had processed the environment properly, and realizing the thing who had grabbed her was...

Mika.

The girl instantly was pulled back into reality as she looked at her caretaker. She sniffed, smelling a rather strong scent... Her eyes floated down to the girl's arms, which were covered in scratches and, more shockingly...

Blood.

The girl was instantly brought back into unrest, but towards herself rather.

"Mika! MIKA!" The girl cried out, suddenly hugging her, sensing her "mother's" own distress. The girl began sobbing, grasping the girl tightly.
"Why is Mika hurt?! Did I hurt Mika!? Mika i'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The girl wailed, positioning herself in order to lick one of the larger wounds on the girl's arms,
"I'll fix it! I'll fix it I promise!" The girl didn't seem to be too aware of the situation at hand, more swallowed up by her guilt of possibly harming Sumika.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next