Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Empty Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]

Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:38 am

DARK WINGS, DARK WORDS

HENREX ASTILLON

Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  6EdIfMt

The passing months of the year were something that was going too fast. It felt like it was yesterday that he was in the Iga mountains, training as a ninja. Now, it was October. Fall was setting in, and the weather was turning frigid. Leaves began to wilt as the cold took them, and the trees would soon be bare in a matter of months, or even in a matter of weeks, potentially even hours. The world was fickle like that. As the male drifted gently across the flowing winds in Karakura City, Henrex exhaled.

Finally getting out of his quarters in the Soul Society for once and taking a small break from his work as a Lieutenant of the Stealth Division, Henrex found himself landing in Fuma Park. Boots collided smoothly with the ground, and Henrex took the time to look around. It felt strange to be just..here. The last time that he had been in Karakura City was...when? How long had it been since he had even set foot in Karakura? He couldn't even remember. It felt so cold and alien to walk amongst these streets.

And his Zanpakuto Spirit, Raiu, could sense that in its entirety.

'There's nothing to worry about, Henrex,' The spirit said mentally, attempting to ease and soothe his owner's worry.

'That still doesn't make me feel any less uneasy, Raiu.'

'You don't pose a single threat to Karakura, so why are you so worried?'

Henrex closed his eyes, sighing. 'It's the stigma, Raiu.'

'Stigma?' The spirit asked, metaphorically tilting his head in confusion.

'I'm just worried that I'll be treated differently because of my blood.'

'Your demon half? Henrex, even the Gotei is accepting them.'

'They're accepting them into their ranks. It doesn't mean that they're socially accepted,' He said. 'Especially not after reading about another half-breed who went rogue in the Archives.'

The male sat down on a nearby bench, crossing his leg over and set his ankle on his knee. Leaning back and staring at the sky, Henrex closed his eyes once more, exhaled again, and opened them.

'I see...' The spirit finally said, and Henrex heard a deep mental sigh coming from him.

'A lot of people in the Gotei don't trust me because of that fact alone,' He replied. 'They're afraid that I might turn out the same.'

'Even after everything you've done?'

'Yes. It's lowered, but it's still there. I can sense the fear they have towards me.'

Snapping back to reality, Henrex looked over to the side, his hearing picking up the sound of footsteps a small distance away. It wasn't towards him, but rather, away from him. As Henrex slowly stood up from the bench, approaching the noise, Henrex could see a familiar face. Chifuyu, the daughter of Shadin, and the girl who he had helped save Canada from the falling debris of the Moon. Months later, and here he was. A soft smile spread across his face as he stepped forward towards the girl.

"It's been quite a while, hasn't it, Chifuyu Yuudeshi?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Empty Re: Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:57 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 561

Enjoying the summer day Chifuyu had returned her mind to a more stable mindset, despite this she still felt something wrong with her, well not so much wrong but different. She didn't exactly know how she felt about this new part of her mind that seemed to be developing ever so slowly either way it was not a big concern at the moment. She had a day of peace to enjoy and the young woman decided that some actual fresh air and sunlight might help her improve on this state of mind.

Her mind went into auto-pilot, walking without really focusing to much on the world around her as she passed people and made her way to Fuma Park to settle into a steady stride. She looked around as she walked but it was a blind gaze, she wasn't taking in any of the information really. Just looking around without a purpose. She didn't even see the young man who came up to her and openly address her by her name and make it out as though they were acquainted.

"Uhh... Hi? I'm sorry was I drunk when we met, no... I would still remember. Were you behind me when we were... wait you do look familiar."

Chifuyu spoke colloquially as she seemed to recall a vague image of a smaller boy. This guy was a little taller she thought and a lot more attractive, maybe that confidence improved, that was all it took for the mastermind to realise his identity. She recalled the little kid now, so nervous and lacking in confidence he would barely address her and always get giddy at her slightest touch.

"Henrex? What happened to you, you're so much more attractive than last time and did you get more confident? Last time you'd barely talk to me and here you are addressing me like this."

Grinning the young Yuudeshi's arm reached out and took hold of Henrex's hand before leading them both down the pathway, she honestly just wanted to see if he could stand her tough nowadays. A little social experiment of hers. She was wearing a top and shorts that didn't go past her mid-thigh, she wasn't a girl that hid her body under a lot of clothes - always one to enjoy showing it off. As they walked she stayed a little close, curious to see how embarrassed he'd get which would continue until she had locked arms with him and was enjoying the walk.

"Oh what a cute couple~"

The comment was loud enough that Chifuyu could hear a pair of older women discussing them and smirked since she was pretty sure if she could hear them then so could Henrex. Nonchalantly she sat down on the closest bench which was a fair distance from the last one, pulling the young man lightly to bring him down next to her.

"So how are you? There must be something new in your life after all the months"

Chifuyu's free hand absently combed her hair back to make sure it didn't obscure her vision, she had learnt how to make it return to its silvery colour and so there would be no visible evidence of her ailment anymore, at least she had solved that part of the problem.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Empty Re: Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:52 am

DARK WINGS, DARK WORDS

HENREX ASTILLON

It wasn't all that surprising that Chifuyu didn't recognize him after so long. He had changed a lot, and it was something that she wasn't able to place him at with those changes. But, for that reason, he was happy for it. But, something that he wasn't expecting in the slightest was for Chifuyu to call him more attractive than he had before. While it was true that his appearance had drastically changed, he wasn't expecting something like that -- even from Chifuyu.

So, at the notion of this, color tinted the male's cheeks in embarrassment, a hand raising to his neck. "T-Thank you, Chifuyu."

Not even ten seconds after that fact, he watched the Yuudeshi grin, before taking his hand and leading him down the pathway. Henrex could feel more heat flooding to his cheeks, the flustered young man responding in kind with his fingers interlacing with hers. There wasn't really a point in resisting, now was there? But, the humility continued to show as Chifuyu continued to get closer and closer to him, eventually locking arms with him.

"I-Is this really necessary, Chifuyu?" The male asked, sighing in exasperation.

Before the girl would get a chance to answer, Henrex heard the comment from the older women that sat nearby. Avian ears picked up the words instantly, and his face turned to a scowl, a quiet growl of annoyance rising from the half-breed's throat, the comment only causing the awkwardness of the situation to become that more apparent.

Then, like that, Henrex was brought down next to the crystal manipulator. Henrex's scowl turned into the tiniest of smiles as her question was asked, Henrex himself leaning back slightly and relaxing as he looked up at the sky.

"A lot has changed about me," He said, his eyes closing. "Although most of it is pretty stressful work, which is one of the main reasons I came out here."

Henrex took in a deep breath, before exhaling as his eyes opened halfway. "I became the Captain of the Stealth Division in the Gotei, for one."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:25 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

She slid her eyes over him, taking in his appearance while she observed his reactions. The old woman's comment did indeed interrupt her, it wasn't going to stop her though. In fact his comment only made her want to take it further, as is the Chifuyu way. The poor newly appointed-captain would get a feeling of her leaning against him, she was taller than him so her position with her head on his shoulder put her body a little further away as she laid against him for support.

"Aww, you came all the way out to Karakura just for me didn't you? It's nice you got appointed as a captain though. I think it suits you well... I got promoted to Warden, so I suppose we both got some promotions under our belts then huh?"

She lifted up her head ever so slightly and gave him a smile, it was one of enjoyment and happiness. There was something about Henrex that she liked, his shyness? Probably. Remembering her first encounter with the raven-haired shinigami she couldn't help but think of Ichika who she'd come to view as a little sister. She was fond of him because of it.

"I suppose if I was a shinigami, I'd be the Captain of the Research and Development Division~ It's basically my job now. I just get to make stuff and let my creative genius go nuts so it's not all bad y'know Henrex? Say... I heard a little rumour from a certain Yuudeshi in the Gotei about you embracing your own tech side. Is that true?"

She spoke it like she needed confirmation, not at all, she already knew exactly the answer and it was rhetorical. She was well aware from Zeda about Henrex's GRID, not how it worked but the fact it existed and who created it. She wondered just how much he'd grown then.

"Did you want to be an inventor like me? Is that why you did it?"

She giggled and kept her position, almost like a little kid as one would say. It was fun to consider the idea of them collaborating, wondering just what their minds could mix together in a pot and bring into the world.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  Gamma_Signature
Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  CHARACTER_LISTTranslucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  GRAPHICS_THREADTranslucent Alterations [PRIVATE; Chifuyu, Henrex]  TIMELINE_THREAD
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 am

DARK WINGS, DARK WORDS

HENREX ASTILLON

Chifuyu still felt the same. Aberrantly teasing, as always. It was a slight perk to her, but yet also a curse. So, Henrex's cheeks continued to burn red as she continued this trend, a hand raising to perform his signature habit whenever he was embarrassed: rubbing the back of his neck. However, there would be one thing that Henrex would actually welcome from Chifuyu -- something that she probably would not expect what his response would be -- wrapping an arm around her, resting it on her opposing shoulder.

A soft smile spread across his face as he this were to occur -- a sign that Chifuyu would most likely find him becoming much bolder than all that time ago. So, as Chifuyu spoke, she would find a spark of interest lighting up in the male's mismatched eyes as he brushed aside some of his hair from his face, revealing his other eye; rippled and grey.

"W-Well, that's one to look at it. You were a familiar face among the crowd, and we haven't spoken in a long while, so...I guess I did."

As the two conversed, Henrex nodded softly as she mentioned the Research Division, the place where Henrex had been frequenting quite a bit more often than usual. There was a lot that he had on his mind, and much of which he needed -- as well as wanted -- to put down physically. A mind such as his was rattled with millions of things a day, and he always wanted to make sure that he remembered his ideas. Then, the mention of a certain Yuudeshi in the Gotei talking to her about one of his most prized inventions, the GRID.

It was the creation that he had spent an immense amount of time on, as well as a large amount of time studying, during the creation of it. It was one of the few things that he was both passionate about as well as extremely proud of what came out of it. So, with a nod, Henrex would confirm this.

"Yes, the GRID is my invention. My contribution towards the Seireitei, in terms of defense."

There was a secret part of Henrex that had wormed its way to the surface with the creation of the grid. The creative mind that had originally been dedicated to writing and the arts, now being awakened and aware to the age that he lived in, able to realize what he could do and complete with it -- along with his vast knowledge of the new world. So, closing his eyes, and opening them soon after, Henrex would answer Chifuyu's next question with ease.

"Yes. I've made a lot of things in the time between the GRID and now. Aerasanya, The Conquest of Destiny. Pyroathon, The Heart of Fire. Sharkskin Rail, my first attempt at making a gun...it actually turned out a lot better than expected."

As Henrex would list the names of these creations, there would be images that he would show with the help of his cyberbrain. Yet, there was also something that Henrex was well aware of; Chifuyu's contribution to the Vanguard with her own creations. Therefore, Henrex's grin would slide across his face in interest as he gazed into the Warden's eyes.

"I've also heard of your contributions to the Vanguard."

As soon as he finished that sentence, he would stop himself abruptly, his smile beginning to fade. There was a large deal of hesitation at this point. Was it too soon to be thinking of something such as this? His teeth tugged at his lip as he struggled to force himself to just spit out what he was thinking. Finally, he exhaled softly and closed his eyes.

"It makes me curious...as to what we could make if we worked together."

Last edited by Henrex on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:06 pm

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 413

There was an audible sound when she felt an arm wrap around her, she was indeed surprised about it. She was neither expecting it but nor was it unwelcome though. She didn't mind him becoming more confident, in fact she was proud of him a little for doing so. She remembered the old Henrex that had trouble holding her hand, they grow up so fast don't they?

She looked up at the azure skies as he continued, she knew that despite his attempts to make it sound like he didn't come here for her he definitely did. Who wouldn't want to see little old Chifuyu now anyway? Teasing aside she was glad to see him again and had a bit of pride for her friend who had embraced his inner-genius. She hated seeing potential go to waste in people and wanted to see Henrex cultivate his own to its fullest potential.

"Such a good boy aren't you? Keeping Seireitei safe with your GRID."

She looked up and smiled brightly while her finger came up and booped his nose playfully while he continued to outline a few other of his creations, needless to say she knew of absolutely nothing about them so she shrugged them off but didn't doubt they must've been good. So when he brought the conversation to her own devices she smiled back with one of her own.

"Aww it was nothing, just a few things I whipped up y'know?"

She chuckled when he seemed to change a little, his smile faded and he looked conflicted. Oh dear, he wasn't going to was he? He really wasn't she hoped. Here we go. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" she realised that was not indeed anything like what he said and she looked puzzled before laughing and wiping away a tear that formed.

"That's it? God you made it sound like you were gonna propose to me, why so shy about that? Either way, I am sure Dad wouldn't mind if we made a grandchild..... Ha. Gotcha. Of course we can work together sometime. But what could our two minds concoct I wonder?"

She teased him before standing up and looking around, fixing her hair from its change in style from her position she waited for the Raven to respond before taking this to the next phase. Obviously they were going to collaborate.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:07 am

DARK WINGS, DARK WORDS

HENREX ASTILLON

"And I'm sure you have been a good girl with supplying the Vanguard with your toys."

If Chifuyu was looking to tease him, he could dish it right back at her. While it wasn't directly in his nature to do this all the time, he knew that she was messing around, and therefore, it would be simple for Henrex to respond to this and play around with her. Thus, when she booped his nose, Henrex chuckled softly and reached forward, softly flicking her forehead.

But, the girl's next response would be something that Henrex simply shook his head at. He wouldn't believe that crap for a second! So, as he opened his eyes -- as he had closed them when he shook his head -- Henrex's smile would return.

"Just a few things you whipped up, hm?"

But, Henrex would not keep his confidence for long. No, this would disappear the moment she started laughing about his hesitation. even wiping a tear away as she finished. Rolling his eyes as his face started to tint red, Henrex crossed his arms as he glared at the Yuudeshi, before sighing and rising to his feet.

"Oh, s-shut up. I'm not used to asking for aid or for partnership on projects. I'm...used to doing a lot of things -- mostly everything -- by myself. I don't know why I was just...hesitant."

However, Henrex would not be hesitant this time. Looking at the space ahead of him, a purple, spiraling portal would rotate into existence. Then, he would turn to Chifuyu once more. She would notice that Henrex was most certainly not dignifying the previous segment about a grandchild, something Henrex both blushed and nervously shuddered at the thought of.

"I have a few materials I think you'd like back in Soul Society. I grabbed them from a lab before destroying the lab. Don't ask about that, it's too long of a story. I have a few ideas as to what we could do with it, but I've reached a bit of a block."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum