Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Requiem for Phantoms - Page 2 Empty Re: A Requiem for Phantoms

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am

A Requiem for Phantoms - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Tsubasa held his zanpakuto carefully, having not drawn the twin of the pair yet. Tsubasa enjoyed using a single based blade for the moment as it was more interesting. Exhaling a soft breath he began to control his breathing as he prepared himself. Fluid and short movements, not using too much or straining himself. Defense is an art form in of itself, the battle is more a diversion from the greater plan. That was the practice when Tsubasa used defense. As the blows came in flurries he parried and deflected them. Not wasting or overusing movements in grand fashions. Each parry let him quickly recover without disconnecting from his energy from himself. Tsubasa began to notice it as each blow was blocked as he observed. Taking in the air and the strength of his father-in-law. Each movement was fluid and good, but the withdrawing and a focus on it. He wasn't just being fast and letting it come naturally. Tsubasa watched as he put a hand up sheathing his sword. Tsubasa hadn't broken a sweat really yet. He deflected the blows with precise timing and angle. Using very little strength or power to do so himself and instead focusing on his skills.

"Don't force it, let it come naturally. You're disconnecting yourself from your energy because you trying to be faster. Feel it through your energy and body as one. A connecting river synergizing into the greater whole." He said offering an instruction as he noticed it while a break was underway. Tsubasa closed his eyes softly and exhaled a concentrated breath. He was using the second form very well. Tsubasa didn't think much about it as he prepared his defense again. His focus and breathing beginning once again into their rested pace. Even going so far as to control his own heartbeat as he fought. Making sure it was regulated for this contest going on. Attacks began flying in at all angles as Tsubasa began using strokes to deflected multiple attacks. Using single controlled and precise blocks and deflections to send them elsewhere.

He made a concentrated effort now to begin fluidly increasing the pace of his movements. Trying to make Shunsui keep up further as he moved a bit quicker. Even throwing defensive feints into keeping his father guessing on location. Tsubasa was a skilled user of his zanpakuto even when fighting with a single blade. He was a terry to deal with as he defended both blades. This was a bit more taxing as he had to control and focus extremely on each one. The movements and fluid nature were going well as he defended blows coming from all angles. Sensing the impending blow slipping through soon he knew what would be needed. It was seamless as he drew the second zanpakuto, the wakizashi slipping from its sheath quickly. His eyes focused in as he aimed his blow carefully into knocking Shunsui's one hand upwards a bit. Using this he secondary movement he had the blade pointing at his father's nose. He'd merely changed the angle after using a single movement to accomplish both things.

"Very good, I'd of taken a hit had I not drawn my second blade...You're getting the hang of it." He said offering a compliment before lowering his blade from the nose area. Tsubasa walked away for a moment as he exhaled for a second. He needed to check something and see just how strong he was. "I want to see something dad, so..give me an idea.just where I stand..now...I hope it was worth the trouble it came with.." He said exhaling softly as electricity sparked along the ground around him. Energy discharged from his body as his reiatsu began to flow. "Feast, Byakoo.." He said softly as his zanpakuto released into Shikai finally. It wasn't due to Shunsui's pressure, they could have kept going at this pace. Tsubasa's body discharged as lines of energy flowed and markings began appearing. He'd obtained this power to figure something out at one point. Now that he had it, a question lingered of how strong was he. Compared to those before him did he even come close to being able to protect the Soul Society?

His power didn't rage outwards or spark without control. Tsubasa's body within was discharging with electricity and his reiatsu. Perhaps only Shunsui could truly see it for what it was. As the student's lost track of his pressure entirely. Nothing remained for them to follow as it had gone well past the point of them doing so. He gave Shunsui a few moments to take in what he'd accomplished thus far as a Shinigami. His Shikai alone had grown quite a bit as he inhaled softly it vanished. He described the Shikai with a simply controlled breath. Deciding it wasn't needed for this. He wouldn't pressure his father into testing out his strength in that form. "So compared to what you've seen, where do I stand presently?" Question was this enough for him as a warrior, could it mean the scientist would need to do more. Tsubasa had been an avid inventor for a while among other things. But now the question was raised about where he stood among their people.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Requiem for Phantoms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999A Requiem for Phantoms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:27 am

A Requiem for Phantoms - Page 2 3tGGwcz

Artist: Bleach OST - Song: Mysterious - Word Count: 576

Shunsui took in and began implementing the advice Tsubasa gave him rapidly, and could feel that the words rang true. The fact of the matter was that he'd needed that initial push from himself to reach this speed in the first place. Now that he'd achieved it he found it easier, although not effortless, to maintain. That pretty much confirmed his suspicions that he'd not been living up to his potential. At least he'd finally gotten the jolt he'd been needing to push himself to the next level, and could focus on refining the ability to use that speed. Hopefully over the course of this sparring session he could develop greater control.

He had ample time to experiment with letting his body move faster naturally, so Shunsui gradually became less and less focused on how he was moving, and just let it occur. Initially he was worried that he'd slow back down after forgetting about it completely, but as he continued to spar with Tsubasa he found that to not be the case. The only difference he noticed was that he was straining himself less, and that his movement felt much smoother when he let his body handle it instead of his mind.

Shunsui was pleased with the progress he'd made in such a short amount of time, but he was aware that he still had a bit of work to do. He still wasn't sure of exactly how much he'd be able to improve now that he was aware of this higher level of speed, but he felt that he was nowhere close. At this point he really had no idea of what the limit would be. He'd been picking up the pace continuously since he'd realigned his energy, moving slightly faster with each strike, and Tsubasa was adding to that as well. He hadn't been doing this consciously, it was simply a result of the very small amount of additional control he was gaining. He doubted that he'd be able to reach the peak of his potential in this way, but the fact that he was pushing himself, and being pushed, to such a high level meant that this speed that had lain dormant was brought to the surface.

Eventually Tsubasa drew his second blade, deflecting an attack of Shunsui's in the process and moving his own blade to about eye level, Shunsui managed to stop himself before he found the blade uncomfortably close though. With that their clash went on hiatus, Tsubasa pausing to speak. He listened for a moment, curious about where this was headed.

Shunsui took the opportunity to rest and looked on with interest as Tsubasa released his shikai. Almost instantly he could feel the difference in Tsubasa's reiatsu after the release. He was impressed with just how strong the kid was, and didn't hesitate to point it out.

"Definitely worth the trouble, you certainly have more reiatsu than I do. You seem to have excellent control over all of your energy as well, compared to what I've seen I'm unsure of who could stand against you in these areas. Never let raw ability cloud your judgement though, in allegiances or in combat. I'm sure you can see where it's lead others in the past. Always be aware of the tricks others might have up their sleeves. I know you understand these things, but power can get to a mans head. If it ever gets to yours remember this conversation."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Anonymous

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:43 pm

A Requiem for Phantoms - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

He sheathed his sword as he slowly let it slide in with a click. Tsubasa let both weapons slide in with a relatively controlled click. "I've no intention of letting ego get to me. Your grandson will need lessons from you and Aiko-chan if he's to progress. He doesn't want anything to do with me, wisely so..my methods don't work for others often." Tsubasa said with a sad smile as he was disappointed slightly. He couldn't provide Shinsui with sword training or anything truthfully. His son didn't desire help or aid in those areas. He wished to grow naturally and develop himself as a swordsman. What Shinsui didn't know, was that he wasn't close to becoming such. At present strength, Shinsui didn't rival most third seats or even beyond that. Tsubasa was worried but at this point, he could only back out. He'd sadly ruined Tetsu, by trying to give him a goal of surpassing him. Tsubasa had been a rather terrible parent for the most part. His children were so lost and confused because of his teachings.

The truth was, he came from a different time and era. One of his attendants came over and offered him a beverage. He smiled and shook his head as he looked upwards. "I asked Murasaki-chan, one of my adopted daughter's something. Should I help in the next war or keep out of it. Know what she told me? " This was a fact his father-in-law had likely seen through as well. Tsubasa held no obligation to help anyone. His services went to the highest bidder as an assassin or a swordsman for hire. Whoever paid his tab would collect him as a servant. He didn't care much about who or where, but his daughter brought his time with something. "She told me to fight one battle for those of the light. To raise my sword when it was needed most for those on this side. Truth be told I'm a ronin at this point and my services go where pay is." Tsubasa had a hunger in him for something in particular. To test himself against the best swordsman in the land.

He didn't really care about power or titles given to him. He was past the age where being a leader or giving orders mattered to him. Tsubasa was a weapon who could be wielded effectively or let loose. Most blades return to their master's sheath. He had no such illusion or belief about a master. Tsubasa was an indeed a warrior of skills that like his father said were vast. The question was who'd pay the tab to hire someone like him in the end. He was curious about doing something for the balance. In building the home for the Unabara beneath the waves he'd created them something. But that was of little importance at the moment as the attendant brought a small bag with stuff. Tsubasa's travel bag as he was going to travel around dueling swordsman. Regardless of realm his hunger to face a good swordsman was peaked. Tsubasa saw a challenge in Shunsui that was present. But his father-in-law was still figuring out his speed. He touched his chin and thought for a moment about the situation.

This current area wasn't any good for an all-out brawl. They needed a place more properly prepared for Shunsui to truly grow and experience faster speeds. Tsubasa looked around for a moment taking in his surroundings. Sure he could set up a couple barriers, but a clash between them would be dangerous. The children were close also as he smiled a bit shrugging his shoulders. "Your speed isn't bad, truthfully to train it a bit better. You'd only need some practice and a goal in mind. " He said casually as he looked at his father in law calmly. Tsubasa didn't have a mind for all the things going on in this world at the moment. He honestly was content sitting on the sidelines for a change. He wanted a challenge to his sword and his style of fighting. He'd lost more battles then he'd won at this point in this world. Power was a meaningless venture in the long run. Much like he'd told the Quincy Girl so long ago. This power he obtained didn't mean much now that he got it. He lost sight of what was important and it left him alone.

This was the curse of those who sought power for no reason but power alone.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum